All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 08'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
excellent

please keep going with this very erotic story. Loving it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn was that hot and sweet

Absolutely loved this chapter, even more so for the MCs decision to do everything to be with his sister for the long haul (damn I hope this one comes true). The sex was amazing and them getting caught was hilarious to the max - too bad it wasn't the cops or Julia would really had to suck them out of the mess :)

5*

kurinaxkurinaxabout 7 years ago
Fantastic work

I am absolutely loving this story. One question though. When is Katie's sweet ass going to get fucked? We all know Jack wants it.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
WITHOUT A DOUBT...BEST STORY EVER

Hope everything goes well. Any more chapters planned?

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Oh man, this is hot.

Jack is feeling so lucky... yeah until both girls end up preggers. So many other ways to get off, with out continually fertilizing their cunts. We know that Julie didn't have a morning after pill, just because that is the kind of slut she is.

DarnusesDarnusesabout 7 years ago
Incredible

Best chapter in this series, and probably one of the best stories here! Keep this going please, I expect chapter 9 will be wild!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving it

I've raced through all the chapters so far, and I loved every part of them. The emotions and doubt in the earlier chapters and now blowing past that in the wild sex acts is very well done.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
Dominance and submission

I enjoyed the elements of D/s you added to this story. I was surprised at Katie Dominating Julia, when I had assumed their relationship would have slanted the other direction.

Will you explore this farther? Will the trio explore bondage? More severe punishment? Degradation? Will Jack, Katie and/or Julia push things too far?

vikingprydevikingprydeabout 7 years ago
More more more

I have been following this series from the start please continue.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
best story ever

My cock is always hard I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I thought Julia WASN'T a slut??

Yet she's about gobble up this random stranger..

Scott_FreeScott_Freeabout 7 years agoAuthor
I love anonymous comments

I can't wait to hear how I fucked up chapter 9, which should be on here any day. I love the rant that you left on chapter 4. I know it is the same person, and I am glad that something hooked you into reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sweet and hot!! I always cringe when I read a couple doing it in public, heh, it's like, 'we've gotta keep this secret if we're gonna make it work, but wait lets have sex in public, tempt fate and see if we can avoid getting arrested and doing jail time! Woo!' Rofl ;).

That was a hot ass scene though!

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

one thing that is a huge annoyance in these stories for me personally is when they make a big deal about how they shouldnt cum in their sister and then there is a pregnancy scare and yet they continue to come inside their sister. if youre going to make a big deal about it then stop being an idiot and either wrap it up or at the very least pull out. i get 18 is young and young kids do stupid shit but these 3 dont appear to be morons and they seem to be intelligent so stop being fucking selfish and wrap it up

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I've been giving fives for every chapter up until this one. This one was dropped to a 3 because of two incongruous scenes.

First, even with the established pattern of Katie's back rubs, there is no possibility for Dad not to be suspicious about how he found his kids in Jack's bedroom. I'm not buying what you're selling there.

Second, most strangers finding three 18-19 year olds BUCK NAKED on the shoulder of a highway having sex would react like that guy did. Outright unbelievable.

I'm disappointed this time.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Morning after pills are available from pharmacies and also IUD's and the pill are as well, so why the hell they keep ignoring the elephant in the room is not clear. Getting both of them pregnant, might be hot as hell, but it detracts from the story, because it's like they don't give a shit, when clearly they would because the consequences are likely to be dire with their parents.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Okay, I do have a couple of, hopefully constructive, comments about the on-going story...but, first, let me say, I LOVE THIS SERIES, AND AM GONNA KEEP READING.

1st-if a girl deep-throats a guys cock, it goes into the esophagus (passage to the stomach), NOT into the windpipe (or trachea); obstructing the trachea, then ejaculating into it , results in cutting oxygen to the lungs, and then DROWNING in the sperm that is forced/inhaled into the lungs!! AND THEN DEATH, INSTEAD OF ORGASM!!

Please, this is an important distinction...

2nd-And I agree with the other reader(s) about this-the pregnancy issue should have been resolved already. The ability to have taken care of this was so easy, and hopefully will be in the next chapter, since the parents are now "out-of-the-picture", a visit to the local pharmacy is more than called for!!

Otherwise, this is an on-going joy to read, Andi am looking forward to the next chapters!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES