All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 13'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!!!

Very well written, fleshed out characters and very realistic! A pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The drama isn't letting go anytime soon

Damn was this fun, from the car ride to the hotel pool and even the shocking ending it was all awesome to the max. Not that I'm surprised by any means, all that fucking and pleasure had to come to at least some sort of breaking point and they had to pay the price. What I do hope is that they don't stop anytime soon, that the baby doesn't mean the end of the world for them, that even if they come clean with it all to someone (even the siblings' parents) they won't get offed and get at least some sort of acceptance, and above I'm really looking forward to the dramatic action that this plot device causes - ripples will be big I tell ya!

5*+++++

WmsraubWmsraubabout 7 years ago
Last time you wrote thise

I read the story before when you wrote it it is one of the best stories on here past I would say is almost number one you put a lot of time and effort into writing this it was like you wrote life story I myself loved it every last word you've changed a few of the words around on this last version but it's still just as good as the original one I don't want to give away what the rest of story entails so I'm just going to say don't go any harder on the events that happen between now and the end they were hard enough for me to handle reading last time thank you for bringing this story back I hope this helps you out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story hope to read the next chapter very soon.

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 7 years ago
Use the alternate ending

I thought this was one of the best stories I had found on lit when you first published it a few years ago. It still is. Please, when you come to it use your second ending. The original finish with the psychologist was a cop out, unfair to the reader and to your three protagonists who deserved better. The second was far far better and properly satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot

I know all good things must come to an end but hopefully not to soon. I really enjoyed that this chapter was a bit longer than the others. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

When I read this the last time, you never explained why Aunt Barb treated Katie the way she did. I hope you put a twist into this retelling of the story to address this previously unresolved plot device.

Maybe add an incestuous twist between Aunt Barb, the dad and Julia's mom, which was ended when the dad fell in love with the mom. This could alter the ending in a way that would satisfy your readers.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Love it

Really enjoying this story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

MORE

MORE

MORE

MORE

how will the parents react?

do they have the kid?

both girls make babies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really Good

Can't wait for the next chapter. Will they keep the baby? How will the parents react? Will they move away and get married? What happens to Julia now?

1Direwolf1Direwolfabout 7 years ago
Just my two cents

I love the story and the characters, As to my opinion on the ending, I love happy endings and I hope they can have one.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
2 pink lines

Does that mean yes, no or she is having twin girls?..LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Of a girl named hope please i need to find out qhat happens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My interpretation

I'm pretty surs the author meant + whe he said 2 lines cuz a - sign only has one. I don't think pregnancy testers are sophisticated enough to tell twins from normal pregnancies.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
One of my all time favorites - Love the story

As one of the people mentioned before...I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS.

I do not know how you can have 3 teenagers add the love, tenderness, deep feelings for each other and not have some problems. Now add a baby before college and you have a strange twist of fate.

I love and enjoy all three characters and hope you will be able to find a way to have the "happy ending" we all want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Glad you are starting to get back on track

I was having some believability problems. 2 upper middle class 18 year old girls that are not on birth control but are sexually active I was having problems with. An 18 year old boy that is sexually active but does not carry a couple of condoms in his wallet caused a third believability problem. The trio not having the sister tested for pregnancy as soon as they got back from vacation was another problem. Glad to see that he bought a pregnancy test for sis and made her take it.

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
AGREE WITH ANOM 08/01/2019

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE LAST COMMENT. IT'S STARTING TO SEEM LIKE THE SMART PERSON OF THE TRIO IS JULIA AND THE PARENTS OF KATE AND JACKSON PAID OFF THE SCHOOL FOR THEIR CHILDREN TO GO TO COLLEGE. ALL THIS SEX EVEN AFTER THE SUMMER HOME RETREAT WAS JUST NOT BELIEVABLE SINCE THESE KIDS WERE SUPPOSE TO BE AT THE TOP OF THEIR CLASS. I TOO AM GLAD THIS STORY IS BACK ON TRACK WITH THIS CHAPTER. MORE STORY AND LESS SEX IS BETTER NOW.

Lions86Lions86almost 3 years ago

these are some of the dumbest kids ever. im sorry but an 18 year old dude should have condoms readily available to use. this whole oh come on jack one more time is fucking dumb.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Color me not surprised.

5/5

Still tied for first place as my favorite story here. But now that you included Jackson's nightmare scene, that has to have some kind of significance. It's going to bug the crap out of me. 😆 🤣 😂

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Why am I not surprised by the "two pink lines" on the tester?? Katie has pushed the envelope repeatedly, and here is the result.

I AM NOT BEING JUDGMENTAL...my wife and I got pregnant "out-of-wedlock", and our 1st was 6 months old when we got married...in-laws would have nothing to do with us until she had the ring on her finger...but I was redeemed in their eyes, as a husband to their daughter, and a FATHER to their granddaughters!!

Just another wrinkle in the fabric of the story...now mo ing on to the next chapter...let's see how all this works our, shall we?? Wwwhhheeeeee....!!!!

HungryMan56HungryMan56about 2 years ago

What about the brither and sister NY marriage comment? This is the 1st time this was mentioned? Was that an authors mistake?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES