3 Men Take What's Theirs

Story Info
A role-play spin on the classic gang-bang story.
3.8k words
3.58
15k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2.1 (Part 1 is on my Profile!)

***

Hey there. Guess who's back? Yes sir, it's me. And I am not just blessing this platform with my erotic and salacious sequence of words, no, this is beyond that. I am not just coming back; I am going above and beyond. In this story, you call the shots. I know you read the first part of this "Gang-Bang" series before you came here, hungry for more of my delicious words. You tried so hard to follow along as all three men took me mercilessly in a field, right smack dab against the hot hood of the Q8. As sweet of an effort that was, from a reader to their author, I know your mind wandered.

It's okay, don't hide it. Tell me what you want, baby. Were you one of the men? Fucking me senseless? Did you think "oh, fuck, I wouldn't have let you sit there all pretty in the backseat...no...I would have had you dripping on my tongue the moment your heel touched the carpet floor mat..before the bright red strobe lights glistened on your skin." Yeah? Good boy. Tell me more, sweetheart. Tell me what you imagined doing to me?

What about my other holes? Good point, Daddy. What about my other holes? Oh no. Well, maybe you were thinking about me in a greedy way. "Fuck it's so hot to hear about her getting fucked by three men, but ohh, I want her on her knees for me and bent over like a good little slut. I'd fuck her brains out in the car, on the car, beside the car...fuck the car. I know it's an Audi Q8, but it's that pussy I want." Oh wow, Daddy. You really like my pussy, huh? It's yours. My pussy belongs to you. But I am just a little inexperienced girl and I need your help. It's not difficult Daddy, I promise.

It's like a video game.

Let's play?

Pick your character. Do you want to be William, Thomas, or perhaps, Jayden? Pick, Daddy. Hurry. If you let me play this game with you, maybe you can play with me later?

Focus. It's time to get in. The car is here. Can you hear it grinding closer, as the rubber tires grip the asphalt? Each ridge of the tires makes a popping sound against the grain of the road, the sound getting louder and louder by the second. What do you see? Headlights, beaming ahead. It's a sizable SUV again, but the way the headlights look as they float closer reveals an unfamiliar pattern. Instead of sleek red and white linear headlights that appear somewhat angular, the lights on this SUV are more square and blaring. It was a glossy dark blue Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat with all the premium features. Is this why the letter instructed me to wear blue?

Perhaps.

The loud vibrations of the V8 engine roared through the pavement and up my legs.

It was sexy.

The last encounter left me wanting more; my poor pussy throbbed with angst all day.

It was just another Friday morning, until I saw the letter on the floor, clearly shoved through the mail slot while I was sleeping. With my eyes barely open, I opened the papyrus envelope, pulling out a handwritten note. The ink was exquisite; and the penmanship, although very impressive, was different from the handwriting of the first letter.

As the car halted to a stop in front of me, a big gust of wind sent shivers up my plaid blue and white pleated-skirt, forcing my nipples to pop through the cotton cropped top I was wearing. It was then that I realized.

Do you feel it too Daddy?

It's different.

The seductive energy emanated off the car.

Every morning I would receive a special handwritten letter from one of the three men. In the letter were details outlining what to wear, where to wait, when to be down by - I must submit myself to them when they beckoned.

My mind raced to figure out who had written the note.

Was it Jayden?

No, most likely Thomas.

Wait, it can't be.

Whose fantasy was this? William? No.

It must be.

Can't be?

The Q8. The field. The black dress. The red strobe lights. That was Jayden's style.

So then, the modded out Durango and blue school girl-esque outfit, during sunset, had to be William's idea. His choice. His fantasy.

The thoughts in my mind cleared as the sound of a door unlocking made me flash my eyes in the direction of the back door. It was Thomas. Our eyes met as he took a few steps forward and opened the front passenger seat door. I glanced away from him and looked inside to see William staring at me with a sly smile. "Get in, princess. The sun is getting real low."

I moved myself forward, as if my body wasn't under my control anymore. William's hand patted the empty seat next to him, his eyes sparkling against the orange rays of the sunset. "Good girl. I see you followed the instructions," he groaned as his eyes trailed from my loose braids, gold rimmed glasses, and down the length of my body, dressed to match aesthetically to the car.

I sat neatly in the seat, peering over at the door and catching Thomas looking at the bottom of my bare ass cheeks, poking out from under my skirt. I felt the heat from the ambience in the car forcing sweat to bead at my forehead as Thomas continued to smirk, his eyes falling to my bright and clean white Nike Air Forces. Suddenly I felt a little self-conscious.

Had I overdone it? Did I fuck up the look?

I followed his eyes down my bronzy skin that contrasted the dark navy blue, almost grey seats, to the little ruffles on the edge of my white ankle socks.

Thomas was amused. "She did a good job, alright. Wait until you see her socks. Those are staying on." In response, Jayden let out a little serious chuckle as Thomas closed the door shut and got back in the car.

It was time to stay quiet. Their night had begun the moment they laid eyes on me, standing at the entrance of my building, patiently waiting to get fucked. How obedient?

***

Are you ready, Daddy?

Have you picked your character? Is it Jayden, Thomas, or William? The game is about to begin. Sit back and relax for a little, because in about, hmm, 1 minute, it's going to get real hot and sweaty in here. Hopefully, the AC is blasting...

***

I looked out the window and caught a glimpse of the car, reflecting off the glass skyscrapers. The metallic black rims of the car were spinning seamlessly as we picked up speed, revving the engine how it was meant to be used.

For a moment, the car seemed as though it was floating through the road, no obstacle in sight.

I felt a little tickle on my inner thigh from the royal blue ribbon, falling freely over the box that I was holding in my little hands.

***

It was only after reading the note that I knew it came with a little package, sitting innocently outside my door.

It was all I could do to keep from tearing through the silky ribbon, my nails digging into the edges of the seams to see what was placed neatly inside for me to discover.

But, I was a good girl. I placed the box on the wooden table by the door, the handwritten letter, tucked into the lip of the envelope, sitting on top.

I wandered back into my room, ignoring the tousled bed sheets hanging off the side of the bed, along with my vibrating phone on the bedside table; only caring to open my lingerie drawer.

What shade of blue? The note said 'dark blue,' but I needed more detail.

It was definitely William's fantasy. He may have put some thought into the aesthetic but I knew, with confidence, that he would fuck me the same if I wore a garbage bag or slutty little black dress.

The lace, silk, and cotton strings hung limp over my fingers as I bit my lip, weighing my options. Which one should I pick?

I glanced my eyes out the door - the ribbon was speaking to me.

I gathered the panties in my hand and placed them delicately back in the drawer; careful not to ignore the colour and material coordination. I am meticulous with my craft, okay?

I got an underwear drawer you'd enjoy digging through. It's satisfying for your cock and your eyes.

With a quick and devious smile, I turned to look at my choice, laying on the bed as I walked over to my closet to sort out my cute little outfit.

The final product?

A white, short-sleeve cropped top, with a cute little collar - think, tennis or polo shirt but sexified. The collar laid softly on my collar bone as the plunging V-neck line revealed a desirable amount of cleavage; just enough to see the valley between the hills but not enough to reveal what laid beneath. The short little top matched aesthetically with my dark blue skirt, patterned with white plaid stripes. The gold-rimmed, circular metal glasses and dainty gold jewellery were a nice accent. The white sneakers completed the look, but not without my risky choice of ruffled lace, ankle socks. The ruffles really cried "fuck me, daddy." And if you thought it was over, it isn't. Don't forget the surprise underneath. The choice of royal blue silk panties, with lace trim, and tight lace-y bralette, were just as important as what sat on top.

Was it overkill? Perhaps. But I was their obedient little fucktoy. I played the part perfectly.

That's why they chose...me.

The dainty gold chain, with a cute little blue sapphire butterfly pendant, hanging teasingly on my neck, was no mistake. I was aware it would break at the clutch of their hands.

The slightly-too-small bralette, that did horrible work at covering my spilling areolas, was also not a mistake. Would be a shame if my nipples were visible through the thin fabric of the white top.

***

I ran my fingers along the rim of the box, wondering with more curiosity, what was in the box. And why was I riding shotgun this time, and not in the back, like last time? Was that a mistake or was that on purpose?

No time to think. There were hands on me. Grabbing me.

I felt as Thomas' hands cupped my boobs, over my shirt, from behind me. I looked over to see William, dangerously taking his eyes off the road as we sped through traffic, only to grin with satisfaction, at me.

Jayden leaned forward in his seat, his large hands reaching for my thighs and easing my skirt up. "Take those off."

I looked back with pleading eyes, trying my best to make eye contact with Jayden as Thomas' hands were now grabbing furiously at my hard nipples. I didn't know this was happening...now.

"Unbuckle, and slowly take them off. Now!"

He didn't need to ask a third time. I looked back down at my thighs, mostly covered by the movement of Thomas' hands, and pulled my panties down slowly. Putting a little weight down on my feet, I anchored my hips up to make room for the panties to slide over my ass.

William groaned at the sight of my panties.

He watched, his gaze going on and off the road, onto my legs as the panties slid over my knees and pooled at my ankles.

William's hand laid out in front of me, his palm facing up as if waiting for me to hand him something. I blinked, only for a moment, before processing.

I bent over, Thomas' hand loosening around my pulled and sensitive nipples, reaching for my panties. I placed them gently in William's palm, not before feeling the wetness coat my fingers.

Was I already wet?

"Open up."

"Yes, Daddy" I replied, before looking over at William as he shoved my soaked panties deep into my mouth.

"You look so pretty. Illegally cute." Thomas was clearly enjoying the skewed view from behind. Thomas had removed one hand from under my shirt to manoeuvre the seat. I was being laid flat, as the seat began reclining down.

"She looks pretty, quiet, to me" Jayden jokes, his hands now joining in on Thomas' ferocity, as his fingers pinched at the sensitive skin of my inner thighs, working their way up to my throbbing pussy.

There was so much happening, so fast. Thomas was circling my nipples with his index fingers while Jayden was lightly grazing my lips. William was lending a hand, digging his fingers into my thigh and pulling my left leg over the centre console and onto his thigh. He held his hand in place.

I felt as my saliva pooled at the corners of my lips, soaking through the silk and lace. Moans began escaping through my parted lips as I tried hard not to choke on the wet fabric.

The ripples of pleasure spreading from my nipples as Thomas kept his pace, only made my pussy throb more as Jayden was teasing the lips between my thighs. I forced my head back into the leather seat.

"Get her ready," William demanded.

The wetness, now beginning to drip down and out from my pulsating lips, was infuriating. The muscles in my legs began to contract as I felt the wetness tickle my skin.

I could feel Jayden's middle finger begin to spread the wetness all over my pussy as he pushed a little deeper. The wetness acted like a lubricant in parting my lips and exposing my swollen clit.

It felt like the longest second of my life, waiting patiently as his finger now moved back up to my clit, making actual contact. Like a perfectly synchronised band, Thomas and Jayden began rhythmically circling my most sensitive spots.

Fuck...

I closed my eyes, my once nicely plaited braids, now rubbing against the head of the seat as I arched my back into their touch.

I could feel my clit beginning to form a heartbeat. I was so close. Already.

The car halted slowly to a satisfying and smooth stop at a red light, but the circular motions on me continued. William leaned into me, his grip on my leg now tightening.

I felt his breath against my face as he whispered into my ear, "you're such a good little girl, aren't you?"

I fluttered my eyes open as best as I could to look at him. His sneaky whispers were sending me over the edge. I locked my half open eyes on him, seeing the satisfaction on his face as Jayden's fingers on my pussy began making sloshy noises, like the sound of saucy mac n' cheese. He watched as the other two men teased and prepped my body.

"Say it."

I groaned in response. William shook his head in disapproval, digging his nails into my skin. I felt my teeth grit against the lace.

My obedience was being muffled by the fabric. "Yes, daddy." The saliva bubbled as the words came out of my mouth.

It was degrading, and yet, I felt William's lips lay a thick kiss on my wet lips as I came hard on Jayden's finger.

There wasn't a moment to feel the vibrations of pleasure cursing through my clit and nipples before the car smoothly roared forward.

The light had turned green.

***

I laid there, breathing heavily from my orgasm. Jayden and Thomas had briefly relinquished their control over my body, in order to shuffle around in the back seat. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes and find out what was going on. The answer was coming for me soon.

I felt a cold ball begin to push against my opening. My eyes opened instantly, only to look down and see a glass dildo, getting coated in my cum as Jayden began rubbing it up and down my slit.

I moaned in slight fear. The rod, made up of connected glass beads gradually getting bigger towards the top, was at least 5 or 6 inches in length.

They only let a few muffled moans release from my lips before Thomas reached one hand around my neck, the other providing support from the base of the back of my neck, to force my view down between my legs. His fingertips began to sink into the sides of my neck as Jayden's hand slowly pushed the glass inside me.

I watched as one by one, each bead, from the smallest one at the tip, to the bigger, thicker ones in the middle, began moving slowly inside me. My lips, coated like a glazed donut in my creaminess, were forced apart.

The cold glass felt like droplets on a hot skillet, the only thing lacking was the steam. The small bead, now inside me, pushed softly but deeply on my g-spot. I watched as Jayden began skillfully pulling the dildo in and out of my tight pussy.

The glass, which was transparent in the beginning, was now lined with a thin layer of my cum. With every movement of Jayden's hand, pulling it out of me, I saw the layer get thicker and thicker.

"Be a good girl and cum for me" Thomas whispered, his face dangerously close to my ear. "Stretch her little pussy out."

Jayden's hand began pumping the glass into me faster, and harder. Absolute guttural, whining moans were forced out of me.

I squeezed my eyes shut, choking on the saliva that was pooling in my mouth as the friction of the dildo, sent me into my second orgasm.

"I want to hear more. Make her scream." The once soothing and nurturing voice was now replaced by a demanding tone as William spoke.

The encouragement from Thomas and William only spurred Jayden on more. He thrusted the glass dildo into me as far as it would reach before clashing mercilessly against my cervix. My body jolted back into the seat with every deep thrust, trying to absorb the impact as gently as I could.

There was no holding back anymore. My left leg rebelled against William's grip while the other shook uncontrollably. My mouth was gaping open to allow for the screams erupting up from my stomach. I felt as the bunched up, and soaked fabric began slipping out of my lips along with long ribbons of my spit.

There was no remorse. No mercy. Thomas' hand which was supporting the back of my neck, was now shoving the panties back into my mouth. "Can't have those falling out now can we?"

I wanted to protest, but nothing was coming out. Thomas' grip around my neck pushed my face down, his other hand covering my mouth.

"You're going to cum for us. And you're going to watch," Jayden demanded, his mouth huffing a little from the intense cardio his hand was doing.

And watch I did, a slave to these three men. I watched as the orgasm was pulled out of my body. I was nearing the top of the climax.

I clenched my jaw and squeezed my eyes again. I couldn't help it. I felt a finger push against my clit. "Keep those pretty little eyes open," Thomas groaned.

The traffic lights were a paid actor in this fantasy. William didn't waste an opportunity. As the car halted at another red light, I watched as his finger pushed and slid up and down on my exposed clit.

I reached the climax. It was excruciating. Like a water balloon bursting, the impact of the glass bead on my g-spot, along with the ripples of pleasure being spread into my abdomen from my clit, and the lack of oxygen to my brain from Thomas' deadly grip on my neck, sent me into a squirting orgasm.

I watched, helplessly, as the clear liquid spewed out of me like a broken tap. My legs shook vigorously against the side of the car and middle console. A few splashes over the car were not enough. The speed and intensity of the men's work may have slowed down, but it didn't stop until every last drop was squeezed out of my crying pussy.

I felt the liquid start sliding down the seat, drenching the edges of my skirt and ass.

What just happened? Where was I?

***

Sitting in a puddle only I created, my body felt lifeless.

"Time to open your present. You've been such a good girl. Go on. Open it," Thomas instructed, lovingly, as he placed the box on my lap.

My arms barely worked. I felt tingles all over my body like pins and needles from all the tension I held while fucked senselessly just a few seconds ago.

My fingers shook as I did my best to regain a decent amount of consciousness to pull at the ends of the bow on the box.

The ribbon fell onto my lap, creeping down my inner thighs.

All three men laid back into their seats, using the opportunity to catch their breath, and watch me struggle to open the box.

I fumbled a little with the edges of the box, digging my nails in to pull the top off. I was definitely exhausted and making attempts to catch my breath, but the anticipation of finally finding out what was in the box, urged me to move faster.

The lid of the box jumped open as I gripped at it, revealing a velvet pouch with a bulge poking out of it. I picked up the velvet pouch and began releasing the strings holding it closed at the top.

It was definitely too big to be jewellery.

12