3 Men Take What's Theirs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well.

It depends what you define as jewellery.

The bright blue gem sparkled against the sunlight that was shining down from the windshield. The silver metal was cold and smooth against my fingers.

I looked, wide-eyed, down at the butt plug that I had pulled out from the velvet pouch. The puzzle pieces of this fantasy were coming together in my mind.

***

I was placed in the front passenger seat on purpose. It was strategic. It was planned. William would watch, while both Jayden and Thomas prepped me for their final act.

Teasing me and pleasing me so they can watch me cum, watch me beg for them to fuck me, edge themselves on until they are ready to fuck me.

Now I knew what was coming for me at the end of this drive. All three holes. Used. Abused. Filled.

Did I mention that I have never had my ass fucked before?

***

P.S. If you also sang "Guess who's back? Back again? Shady's back," at the beginning of the story, then we can be best friends.

12