All Comments on '3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 13'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I was hoping lizzy would finally give up her anal cherry.

goldponygoldponyalmost 8 years ago
hmmmmmmm

Just as it was suppose to be. Lucky devil. Kat, lizzy, christi. Once had a kitty kat in my life, but whe decided she only wanted the other team, bummer. But think of her with love, and care. May they live long and happy livesi GP

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
Thank You!

You did such a marvelous job with this. I can only speak for myself in saying that it has been my great pleasure to read this complete writing. And to tell you that even my wife does not understand why I read yours and all the other great writers works on this site. I do it because it shows real life that I would like to see in my every day life. People with such compassion for making others life so full. Thanks again!

billybudd42000billybudd42000almost 8 years ago
Simply outstanding.

A utterly worthwhile read. Captivating for the family dynamics so accurately recorded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love ur story very much.But why did you decide to take nikki out of the equation.

I love ur story very much.But why did you decide to take nikki out of the equation

WhitePaintWhitePaintover 7 years ago
Wow. Just Wow.

Sir/mam, it is the most intence story I've ever read on this site. Whether you admit it or not but you do have the talent of writing. 80% of story is true I think, rest is altered to safeguard the true identifies of the people involved. But there are few things which I found unsettling.

First is Nikki, she is an ungrateful, and emotionally unstable woman. I called her ungrateful not because she left Danny but she left kat. If it was really true love, I don't think she would have left her then comes the matter of kids. She lives with Sharon and wants privacy so no kids? Right? No matter what but she gave birth to them and just like that it vanishes. I just can't bring myself to justify her all mistakes she made ( including her infidelity)

If the story is to be believed Dan is a forgiving and loving person but why he let's other manipulate him. Except sally, kat and maybe Christie all has manipulated him at some time.

I don't know whether he really forgave Nikki for her infidelity but it gotta hurt like hell. How can he be so generous, so considerate. I don't think I would have been able to handle the heartache of Nikki's betrayal than Sally's leaving, would have been hell of a struggle to keep myself sane.

Apart from all above really loved your series. Looking for more from you.

Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
superb.

I rank this story very high quality. Just as entertaining as the IRON RAIN storyline from the author Lost Boy. Very in depth and detailed stories with multiple viewpoints.

sterlingcjrsterlingcjrabout 7 years ago
Sensual erotic taboo.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I couldn't put it down. I personally don't have a mother fantasy but your story was making me totally turned on. A great love story . I look forward to reading more of your work. Wheeeeeww!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ HERE

I GAVE A SOLID 5 STAR FOR EVER CHAPTER. NOW I FEEL AS THOUGH I'M LOST AND JUST LOST MY BEST FRIEND. THANK YOU FOR A BEAUTIFUL STORY!

knuts1knuts1over 5 years ago
Best ever

This has been the best series I have ever read!!! I can't wait to read the rest of your series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It Was The Best of Times and The Worst of Times

OK. This comment will bring out the lovers and haters out there. OK then. This was the best story I think I have ever read. It is also the worst story I have ever read. It was well done and oh yes for an erotic story it also had a plot. A very good one. OK and excellent one. I work alot and don't have alot of time to read and also get the sleep I need to do my work. I'm sorry to say during the week it took me to read this that I didn't get as much sleep as I should of. Now maybe I can sleep. I laugh myself to tears and cried while reading this story. To the author...you have a gift keep using it to make people happy. I hope to someday chat with the author but being anonymous it is not likely. I have an account but jumping through the hoops to get it to let you comment under you acct is hell. Now in closing I will also tell you why I feel the opposite way I mentioned earlier. I hated it because of how close to home this story hits sometime. I guess I should leave now as it is hard to continue talking. To the author again continue to write you have alot of love to give and make people happy. Godspeed.

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago

Yes, it's long but, I enjoyed it immensely. Great writing. Couldn't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you.

randysbrandysbover 2 years ago

A fantastic read. Very well written. Truly a saga.

Pete60ukPete60ukover 2 years ago

Truly enjoyable fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Want to red more. Do not stop writing. You are great at telling these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous