3 pictures

Story Info
John gets less than he expected and Emily gets so much more.
1.6k words
4.08
15.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnash81
Johnash81
12 Followers

John and Emily had been together for several years. They had a healthy sex life that involved an almost anything goes approach. John was older, creative and imaginative and Emily was younger, stunning and just as adventurous. From BDSM to sex in public and from ball gags to spreader bars in sleazy hotels they'd tried and enjoyed lots of aspects of a varied sex life. They had debated including other and even cuckolding and couldn't agree how to make it work it for them. After months of persuasion Emily and John finally agreed how it would be, with him present in person or over the phone on one of her many business trips. Emily had insisted she controlled when, where and who and John reluctantly accepted and waited. They had made all of the rules for the agreement and now it was in Emily's hands.

Emily arrived at the hotel for her training course subconsciously knowing it was an opportunity but after scoping the foyer and bar saw no one of interest and thought no more of it. She made the most of an hour to spare and made her way to gym. She immediately noticed two incredibly attractive black men across the gym and started to share flirty gazes. It was soon apparent she had their attention, and she instantly felt a warm sensation as her mind instantly went to the fact that she was attracted to either one of them. After a few nervous glances and returned smiles the muscly pair soon went back to lifting their heavy weights and Emily thought the moment had gone, Emily finished up and had to walk past them as she left. "I'm Karl and this is Rick" grinned one of the men, "who are you?", Emily blushed and said her name. she was about to rush past when she before boldly turning and asked, "are you in the bar later?", "certainly will" they grinned back. Emily smiled and left the gym.

Back in her room Emily had made herself beautiful in a short summer dress showing her phenomenal body as she made a considerable effort. She called John knowing he'd be back home "guess what?" "What?" "I've found someone, in fact two people. I'm going to meet them in the bar and see if one of them are Interested". John immediately became aroused. "Are you sure? Are they up for it?". "I don't know yet" said Emily, "but I'm going to find out, worst case scenario is I'm having some fun, I'll tell them about the agreement and see who takes the bait" John was stunned but tingling with excitement, like a flash Emily moved on, "I'm going for it before I get nervous, wait by the phone. Love you" and she was gone. John waited wondering what had just happened.

After several hours and several unanswered texts Johns phone finally rang and it was Emily. "Finally, how..." "don't talk John, just listen. For the rest of the night, you can only listen" interrupted Emily. John was about to protest but thought better of it. "It went well, really well. They're both up for it. Really up for it and it's happening on their terms, in fact, it's already happening". John's heart skipped a beat as he Waited obediently for Emily's next words.

Emily was in the bathroom of her room. She was completely naked with ruffled hair, ruined make up and the obvious smell of sex around her. Before she continued Karl walked in to the room also naked, he didn't say anything and walked behind Emily grabbed her breast with one hand and started to caress her already wet pussy with the other, Emily nervously continued "they're already here John, we've played for the last hour, they've both made me come, I've sucked both of their dicks. And I'm ready to be fucked" she turned to Karl and whispered, "I want to be fucked". Karl continued to rub and penetrate Emily and work her towards another orgasm. For a moment she forgot herself and simply moaned, every moan and groan were listened to by John at the other end of the phone. At that moment Rick entered the room wearing just a Grin and bottle in his hand. Emily let out a shriek as his wet lubed hand reached her arse and slowly started to work his fingers slowly inside her. She knew what he was doing and didn't care and was distracted by the orgasm Karl was creating.

She continued "they're not letting you watch John, no videos, no face time, no texts, you just listen and get just 3 pictures, then nothing". At that moment John heard one of the voices "tell him what you are" john heard Emily's breathing and knew she was close but she managed to say it slowly "im a black cock whore" "again" came the reply, "I'm a black cock whore" her voice quickened and without a third request she screamed "a black cock who....arghhhh" Emily screamed to orgasm and then John heard the laughter of the two men. John knew what had happened, Emily as she had before squirted on the floor. "She's a good girl said one of the male voices"

John still sat extremely aroused and motionless, not even playing with his rock-hard cock as he followed the instruction and listened to Emily's submission. Rick had decided she was ready and turned her away from him to face Karl and slowly started pushing his cock into Emily's willing tight arse. She resisted slightly but not enough to stop him as he slowly penetrated her deeper inch by inch. Finally, Emily arched her back and put the top of her head on ricks chest as she took his entire length. The men weren't finished, Karl gently kissed her hard nipples before putting the phone down on the counter and moved closer between her legs. The two men lifted Emily off the ground as Karl

Entered her waiting pussy. Emily moaned and groaned as she helplessly bounced suspended between the two muscular black bodies one with a cock in her arse and one in her Pusey. John didn't know what was happening to Emily but could tell she had never felt pleasure like it. He listened and listed to the noises as Emily's body gave in and orgasmed squirting repeatedly on the two hard cocks.

John heard the pace quicken and quicken until Emily screamed one last time and collapsed lifeless barely clinging on and still in the air bouncing on the two cocks between their bodies who held her up. "Good night John" said a deep male voice down the phone and the line disconnect, he then received a picture of the image in the mirror of the bathroom, 1 of the 3 pictures.

The two men let Emily down and her wobbly legs gave way and she collapsed to the bathroom floor. "Crawl to the bedroom, we're just getting started" came the demand. Without even looking up Emily crawled her naked body past Rick onto the carpet and into the room. Her sweaty body glistened in the room with pre cum and moisture down her legs. Her naked, tired body made it to the bed. She crawled up and assumed her position on all fours on the bed without being told. In a flash she had been lifted and spun over on to her back looking at the ceiling. Her legs landed opened and immediately Karl was between them kissing her knees, then her thighs and finally he caressed and licked her clitoris and pussy. Emily's already sensitive pussy sent shock waves through her, she tried to close her legs but immediately followed the loud growl to leave them open. 2,3,4 orgasms followed as she lost herself to the sensation.

Soon she was distracted by being pulled up the bed until her head hung over the end of the bed and ricks cock was slowly pushed into her mouth and throat. She couldn't take him all but tried, not that she had much choice as her hands, like her knees had been pinned open. She laid there orgasming as her pussy was licked and she tried to breathe through the pre cum of the cock in her throat. Eventually Karl Replaced his tongue with his cock and started to fuck here acing pussy. It was at this moment that the waiting john received his 2nd picture of Emily laid face up on the bed being fucked in her pussy and throat simultaneously. Picture 2 of 3.

The pace eventually slowed, and the Karl got a drink. Emily thought they had stopped and laid there semi-conscious and tingling. Just then she was turned over, a pillow pushed under her mid rift and ricks larger cock slowly but firmly pushed all the way into her waiting pussy. It immediately ached and buzzed as Emily felt a sensation she had never felt before, an almost constant orgasm. "Please fuck me!!!!" She moaned face down in the bed as the large cock slowly and firmly fucked her. She realised at that point there was no condom, the last rule of the agreement was broken, and she didn't care. She lay face down taking the pounding over and over again, once again her pussy squirts moisture over ricks cock as he ginned, Emily's head was lifted to face Karl's waiting cock, " what are you?" he asked "a black cock whore" muttered Emily whose face was pictured as she took his cock into her mouth. John received his third picture and nothing else, only Emily knows what happened from there......

Johnash81
Johnash81
12 Followers