Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 01

Story Info
Most couples receive help and support, hot ones get blacked.
13.6k words
4.64
189.8k
312

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,756 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica websitethe author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent. This is the first in a multi-chaptered interracial cuckold story where the subsequent chapters will be posted in the coming weeks, not months. If you've enjoyed my other work in the past, you will be pleased to know that characters from some of my other stories may make cameo appearances in this series. I hope you enjoy!

Special thanks to Literotica members dlatt, rookie121, and dman32 for encouragement, suggestions, and coaching. I appreciate it.

*****

Cedric Brown woke to the smell of sizzling bacon wafting into the large master bedroom. Like most folks, the black man considered the delectable aroma one of life's true simple pleasures. Of course, the scent being displaced by the frying pork wasn't bad either.

The room reeked of sex.

He shifted his naked torso to the right and observed the stunning brunette with what appeared to be a satisfied smile on her sleepy face. Kacey Shaw was the young wife of the person creating the delectable scent emanating from the kitchen.

Ced Brown ogled the portion of her naked body not covered by the expensive bed sheets. Her large breasts were exposed, displaying their heavenly fullness on her lithe frame as she lay on her back in a blissful slumber. The black entrepreneur proudly viewed the numerous hickey's and bite marks apparent around her mid-sized areola. Her large nipples were red and undoubtedly tender.

Kacey's husband had shared that his wife loved having her beautiful tits sucked and bitten—Brown had made sure to take advantage of the decadent invitation. The horny black man loved him some big white titties and had spent the better part of the night molesting her full c-cups. But what her husband hadn't known prior to the previous night, was how much his inexperienced wife would love having her breasts painted in thick African-American semen.

Cedric Brown made sure both Tim and Kacey Shaw found out.

The smug black man observed the flaky white residue evident around the young wife's chest and neck. He had planted several voluminous loads in her married pussy over the course of the night, but he'd started off the proceedings splattering her bounding tits and beautiful face with a week's worth of black baby-making buildup. The cuckold couple had been absolutely stunned at the amount of creamy ejaculate that had erupted from his huge balls and covered her entire upper body.

Now Brown slipped quietly out of bed and located his boxer briefs. He pulled them up his muscular legs making sure to maneuver them over his low hanging scrotum and snaking his long limp cock into the stretched fabric. After draining nearly a gallon of piss, he walked out and found Tim Shaw working diligently in the kitchen.

"Damn dude, that smells really good!"

The software engineer nearly burned himself on the stove when startled by the deep voice behind him. He turned to see the muscled black man standing nearby in only his underwear. A welcoming smile formed on the young husband's face. "I figured you might appreciate a hearty meal after that workout!"

Brown laughed. "Yeah you got that right man, that wife of yours really put me through my paces!"

This time it was Tim Shaw's turn to chuckle. The stunned husband had watched from near the bed for the first couple of hours, but to say his wife had been the one setting the pace was a humorous claim. The cuckold knew that to suggest anything other than the fact his petite wife got the absolute shit fucked out of her, was pure fallacy. He'd also heard her pleasurable moans and whines throughout the night after he'd finally gone to the guest room to get some sleep.

"Ced, I'm really not sure that's an accurate assessment of what I witnessed and heard." The husband answered in a humorous response. "I mean, I saw Kacey nearly pass out from pleasure at least twice just in the time I was in the room!"

Brown's chest puffed out. "Well, I'll still give her credit, after your sexy wife came to each time, she did her damndest to keep up!" This time they both enjoyed a hearty laugh.

"So what'd you think?"

"Jesus Ced, to see her respond like that was beyond my wildest fantasies. I always suspected if I could just convince her to go through with it, she would love sex with an endowed...uh...hung-like-a-horse stud like yourself. But even I didn't expect it to be like that. Once she relaxed and witnessed my arousal too, the way she kept begging you to make her cum absolutely blew my mind! How many times do you think she did? Ten?"

"Oh, I don't know Tim, I wasn't counting," the proud black man answered fallaciously, well aware it had been upwards of twenty. Like others before, the horny little slut had morphed into a borderline nympho—the formerly happily married hottie couldn't get enough of his huge cock.

Tim spoke. "So I have to share something kind of embarrassing with you Ced. Kacey and only went to that bar last night as kind of a test to see if a self-help program we've been attending was actually working."

"Wait, you lost me there Tim, what kind of program?" Brown asked questioningly, yet fully aware of what Tim Shaw was about to tell him.

"Yeah, it's kind of complicated, but Kacey demanded that I get some help for my fetish desire to watch her have sex with an endowed man—so at her urging, we recently enrolled in a self-help program called Cuckolds Anonymous."

"Cuckolds Anonymous? You mean like a program to kick the cuckold habit? Oh shit Tim...after last night, can I assume the program doesn't work very well?" Ced Brown asked embarrassingly with an awkward chuckle.

"I don't know. They have hundreds of satisfied customers according to their Amazon and Facebook ratings and numerous positive references we checked before we joined. Last night was supposed to be kind of a baseline test to determine the direction the program would take Kacey and I over the next several months."

Ced allowed an uncomfortable gaze to appear on his face before responding. "I guess it's fair to suggest you and your wife failed the test..."

"Are you kidding me Ced? I never wanted to join in the first place. Kacey only requested I do it because she was nervous where my cuckold fetish might lead us. And now here we are. I got to witness the most amazing spectacle last night while my wife enjoyed the greatest sex of her life! In a convoluted way, I'm ecstatic we joined. If we hadn't, we never would have been at the bar last night to meet you!"

Just then, Kacey called out from the other room. "Tim, can you come in here please."

Her husband peered at their nearly naked house guest as he moved towards the master bedroom—a look of uncertainty on his face.

Five minutes later the tech engineer returned with a devilish smirk. "She...uh...would like to talk to you. She says she has a favor to ask."

The two men made knowing eye contact. The request came as no surprise to Cedric Brown. A confident smile formed on the black man's lips as he reached for a piece of bacon and took a smug bite. "I assume you can put this breakfast on hold, we might be awhile!"

"Yeah, I...uh...kind of suspected that. I'm going to go ahead and eat, but I can re-warm it when your...uh...conversation is done."

"Sounds like a plan!" Brown answered, a calm giddiness in his voice. Moments later he was closing the bedroom door behind him.

Tim Shaw stood sipping his coffee in the kitchen with a raging hard-on in his pants. A million exciting thoughts now coursing through his mind as he thought back to how he and Kacey had gotten to this point. The irony of the situation was still hard to fathom.

It had been only a month previously when his wife demanded he get some help for his disturbing desire to watch her have sex with an endowed man. Reluctantly following her ultimatum, he had found the self-help organization online. And while he had gone through the motions for Kacey's benefit, he never really bought in, still hopeful his fetish obsession of eventually watching her getting fucked by a big-cocked black bull would eventually take place.

Unbelievably, as he had just conveyed to Brown, it was through their involvement with the group Cuckolds Anonymous that they came to meet him. And now the rest was history. His formerly reluctant wife, the same woman who had insisted that he get some help for his disturbing fantasy, was at this very moment on her hands and knees in their marital bed getting joyously hammered yet again by the hung black man.

After finishing his breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen, Tim Shaw approached and put his ear to the bedroom door. "TELL ME!" He heard Ced Brown's deep voice demand above squeaking bed springs.

"Yes...yes I love it! You're so much bigger than him! Plleeeeeaase don't stop!" His wife begged.

"Whose tight little dripping pussy is this?"

"Oh god...it's yours Cedric! It's yours anytime you want it!"

The young husband heard a conquering howl before the black man shouted. "You bet it is! This married pussy ain't gonna be able to live without big black cock anymore. Is it?"

"No...ohhhh...god...it feels sooo good...ffffffuck meeee!"

Tim Shaw had rarely heard his wife use the 'f' word, but now it spewed from her lips like some sex-crazed foul-mouthed slut. In addition to her profanity-filled whines of encouragement, the sound of squeaking bedsprings and wet body parts slapping together in a hurried rhythm captivated the aroused husband's attention. He dropped his pants in the hallway and frantically stroked his hard dick. "Oh my god, my wife just told that black bull who we just met last night, her pussy is his and he can have it anytime he wants!"

His previous thoughts were interrupted by his wife's lustful validations. "Uhn yeah...I can feel your balls bouncing off my clit...ohhhh...it feels so good Cedriiiiicccc."

"You gonna cum on this big black snake again?"

"Yes...oh shit...yeah...it's sooo much cock! I LOVE EVERY BIG BLACK INCH OF IT!"

"Squirt that married pussy all over it again baby...this big fucker loves himself a good cum bath!"

"I love when you talk to me like that Ced...I'm going to...keep doing it just like that...ohhhhh...uhhhhh...oh my god! Please don't stop! CUMMING...I'm cummmiiinnnggg again! FUCK MEEEEEEE CED!"

The banging of the head board intensified in concert with Tim's wife's desperate grunts and moans. "That a girl, get it all out! Yeah, that's a juicy one baby! That squirtin' little pussy is milkin' one out of this ebony root too! Turn over, I want paint them big titties again!" The black man shouted.

Tim heard an urgent wrestling on the bed before Ced's deep voice roared. "YEAH HERE IT COMES...YEAH...TAKE IT..." Victorious grunts escaped the black man's lips for a seemingly endless stretch while the mattress springs strained and squeaked. The stunned husband listened incredulously as his wife's black lover announced, "FUCK YEAH...ALMOST DONE...UHN...UHN...YEAH!"

"Almost done? It sounds like he's been cumming for a full minute..." The young engineer thought to himself as he frantically stroked his cock and when he heard his wife's shocked response, "Oh my god Ced, there is so much...my boobs are totally covered," it put Tim over the edge—his own meager load spewed from his six inch dick and dribbled across his fingers onto the floor.

He then heard a hearty laugh followed by Cedric Brown's deep voiced directive, "There you go, smear it around those sweet titties just like before baby! And clean the rest off!" Shortly thereafter Tim Shaw could hear the unmistakable vibrating sounds of his wife's throat stuffed to capacity.

Twenty minutes later the handle on the bedroom door clicked and the interracial lovers made their way to the kitchen. Ced Brown wore the clothes they'd met him in the previous night, his wife had on one of Tim's long tee shirts.

"How was your conversation?"

Tim Shaw watched as his wife's beautiful eyes dropped in guilty acknowledgement before Ced Brown answered enthusiastically. "Very enlightening for your wife Tim—I just filled her in deeply on a subject to which I would consider myself an expert!"

"Oh yeah? May I ask what it was?" Her husband asked with a knowing smile.

Ced Brown looked back and forth between them before answering jokingly, "It's kind of scientific. Let's just say it has to do with masses and volumes!"

The two men laughed heartily while even Kacey let out a bashful giggle.

After an enjoyable yet slightly awkward meal, Brown informed the Shaw's he needed to be going. They walked the muscled black man to the door. As they neared, Tim Shaw asked, "When are we going to see you again Ced?"

A slight grin appeared on Brown's lips as he studied each of their expressions. "Is that something you both want?" He asked, still peering at each, but knowing it was only Kacey's response that mattered.

He also knew what her answer would be.

Tim Shaw's facial expression confirmed it was his wife's decision to make. The sexy brunette bit her lower lip with a devilish grin and nodded enthusiastically. They all laughed.

"Well then Tim, you have my consultant card, give me a call whenever you guys want to have a little fun!" Brown shook his hand and then leaned forward and gave Kacey a lingering kiss. The excited husband watched their extended connection, focused on the contrast of the black man's dark skin and tall athletic frame versus his wife's diminutive light skinned body. Her craned neck stretched upward to facilitate the kiss. Kacey's bare legs crossed—one foot toe-touching the floor in schoolgirl fashion. Tim Shaw could feel his cock hardening yet again.

Moments later the young couple watched as the black man hopped into his convertible Porsche and sped off.

*****

Ced Brown's already robust ego brimmed as his outbound call rang through the car speakers. After a couple of rings a woman's voice answered. "Cuckolds Anonymous".

"Hey it's me, we really need to get caller ID on that phone! After five years in business, you should know when it's me calling."

"Well, you typically call my cell, but yeah, I'll call AT&T this morning and get it set up. How'd it go?"

"How do you think?" The black man responded with a hearty laugh as he stared at himself confidently in the rearview mirror.

"Really? All in?"

"Oh, it was ALL IN alright. She loved every inch of it!"

"Damn Cedric Brown, you are a CLOSER!" Tanya Lewis' giggling voice sounded on the other end of the line.

"Haha, it's not that hard when you got the goods woman. I'll fill you in on the details when I get back on Monday morning. But as I told you, I'm heading down to Pebble for a couple days of golf."

"At least you got your priorities straight Ced, hot sex before hitting the links!" She joked, knowing all too well what floated her boss's boat.

Brown laughed. "As much as I love golf, even Pebble won't compare to bangin' that married little thing all night long!"

"So she was as hot with her clothes off as she looked with them on? Real or fake?"

"Yeah, I owe you the bet money, those natural things were as perfectly shaped as they come. And speaking of cum, you wouldn't believe how good they looked splattered in my spunk."

"Ced, you can't help yourself—always marking the ripest female in the herd!" She giggled. "Do you know what Freud would say about that?"

"I don't give a shit about any of that psycho-babble crap!" He laughed. "But I can tell you this Tanya, I gave em' another good coating again this morning just to make sure!" This time they both erupted in laughter.

"Hey, but back to business, you said we have a new group coming in on Monday?"

"Yes, a good sized one this time, fourteen." She answered.

"Fourteen? That's awesome. Any prospects?"

"Damn Ced, you're insatiable! Pretty little Kacey Shaw's juice hasn't even dried on your cock yet and you're already checking out the next batch," Tanya laughed.

"Girl, don't forget where your bonus comes from!"

More giggling ensued. "I obviously don't Ced, and of course I was kidding about the cute brunette. I'm sure she loved every minute of it. But getting back to your question, I think there are a couple that could be interesting. We can discuss them when you get back."

"Ahhh, now you got my attention, you know how I love them young married ones!"

"Yes sir I do. And obviously the Shaw's know now too! Have fun down at Pebble."

Cedric Brown closed the conversation and turned up the tunes, the song "Hey Ya!" from one of his favorite bands OutKast, blared from the speakers as he glanced at himself in the rear view mirror and smiled. His pearly white-toothed grille peered back at him. The proud 43-year-old liked what he saw. He could see a tinge of grey peppering his goatee, but at his age he thought it gave him a distinguished, trusting appearance.

He laughed as he thought deviously, "At least the distinguished part is accurate..."

The successful black man was thankful for his appearance and the other physical blessings that had been bestowed upon him. In addition to his good looks, he was just as proud of the financial well-being he had achieved in his life. A solid career as a major league outfielder, followed by post baseball business successes had provided him with a lifestyle that made most of his contemporaries envious.

During and following his major league career, he leveraged many connections he made playing for the A's in Silicon Valley into business opportunities. The savvy entrepreneur parlayed a handful of those into a smattering of technology driven start-ups, eventually selling them off, and making him a very wealthy man. The most lucrative of his endeavors was an organization that developed sabermetric analytics programs allowing college and professional sports teams to better understand statistical opportunities via computer-based models. His company's developments revolutionized the high-stakes sports industry in many ways.

By the time he sold the business, nearly every professional sports team in the U.S. and most major colleges were using the software created by his company. His own previous employer, the Oakland A's became the poster child for its contributions. The green and gold had parlayed its philosophies into several deep playoff runs in the early 2000's as part of the Moneyball era under General Manager Billy Beane. They would later make a movie starring Brad Pitt about the 2002 team that won twenty games in a row.

Cedric Brown played on that 2002 team.

Of course it wasn't just his baseball skills and cunning business prowess that resulted in his fame and fortune. A strong mind and an ever flowing sense of self-confidence were also central to his success. His self-assurance had developed primarily as a result of his physical attributes, none the least of which were his hose of a throwing arm and his hose of a black cock in his baseball pants.

From the time he had developed early in high school, his good looks, athletic skills, and enormous penis had made him extremely popular with the opposite sex. His sexual prowess only grew in his college years and exploded during his professional playing career.

The wealth and adoration bestowed on professional athletes provided ample opportunity for Brown and his contemporaries to enjoy lifestyles most could only dream of. Women from all corners of the country would throw themselves at professional athletes and hung studs like Ced Brown would reap the rewards. He developed a particular affinity for young white women, especially those already involved in relationships.

It all started his 22-year-old rookie season playing for the A's.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,756 Followers