3 Short Stories from The Lodge

Story Info
Chloe Moretz, Brie Larson, and Hannah Simone in short tales.
7.9k words
4.55
15k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chloe Can't Suntan Today" - Early Spring, 2019

In the middle of the week, sometimes the Lodge found itself scarcely populated. It was understandable that the girls were busy. Filming, interviews, premieres, etc. All of them took the girls away longer than they would like. But of course since the doors were never closed to the girls, there was the occasional day that heard barely any noise in the house. Today was one of those unfortunate days, and Chloe Moretz was trying to make her own fun. Feeling restless in the house, she donned a bikini (out of habit, certainly not a requirement) and made her way to the pool out the back of the house. The only problem was, the weather today was certainly not what she was hoping for in order to sun. Perfect pool weather was certainly on its way, but today was somewhat overcast and very windy.

I found a disappointed Chloe reentering the house after only a few minutes. With an exaggerated pouting face, she walked up to me and put her face in my chest with a "Hmmph."

"I told you," I said as I put my arms around her. I had pointed out how the weather wasn't great this morning when she crawled out of bed, but she thought I was just saying that so she would come back to bed and suck my cock some more. Chloe hummed a slightly defeated "mhm" and put her arms around my back.

"Why don't you," I started to say as I ran my hands down her exposed back to her ass, "Come with me, and we'll find something else to do to give you a boost this morning?"

Chloe looked up at me, raising her eyebrows in that way that said she at least got the idea of what that meant. But of course, she had no objections. Her eyebrow raise turned into a tight smirk as she shrugged and said "Ok" in a giddy voice. I took her by the hand and started to lead her through the house. Not back to the bedroom, too obvious. Not to the solarium, it wasn't sunny enough for that to be pleasant. Instead I decided to take her back to the spa area of the gym. We passed by the treadmills, weight racks, and other machines, although I took a moment to admire Chloe's fit legs and tight ass in the mirrored wall as we walked. The spa area was in a separate room off the gym, featuring a therapy whirlpool, the sauna, and a row of massage tables. I walked Chloe to the first table, and then patted it with one hand.

"Ooooh," Chloe looked at me as she ran her hands along the table, "Ok that does sound nice." She gave a sweet smile as she reached up to her neck, pulling the string of her bikini until the bow came undone. Her bikini top fell forward to expose her perky tits, nipples erect from the slightly chilled morning air she had been in. She watched me stare at her body as she reached up to her hips and next slid her bikini bottoms down. My eyes staying locked on her pussy was always a sight that Chloe had to smirk at. I didn't even notice that she was doing it as I kept my eyes scanning her body, and it was only when she slowly started to climb onto the table did I notice she had her eyes locked on mine. As she got onto the soft cover that was draped over the table, she waited on her knees until I looked up at her.

"So were you actually going to massage me or was this all a big con?" she said with a tease as she sat there. There was a pause. I could've climbed onto that table with her right there. She looked so good my cock was already aching for it. But, I bit my lip and just gestured at the table for her to lay down. Chloe giggled to herself and laid down on her stomach, stretching her nude frame out. I turned and went to the cabinet, grabbing some massage oil and squirting some into my fingers before rubbing my hands together to warm it up. Chloe flipped her hair up and away from her shoulders, laying her head on one side and watching me approach. I put my now slick hands out, and slowly began to run them up her back.

"Mmmmmm..." Chloe hummed as she shut her eyes. I started to work along her back, coating it in the oil from my hands with a light pressure to no particular area. Then I began to work her shoulders, kneading her muscles around her neck and at the top of her arms, reaching forward slightly to get the top of her collarbone. After that, I went back down to her lower back, working my thumbs along that area, and then my palms into the area on either side of her spine. Chloe stayed silent aside from the random "mmm" or "ooh" she let out as I got into the spot she enjoyed.

After her back, I applied more oil to my hands and set to work on her legs. Up and down each one individually. Up her calves, up the backs of her thighs, and to her inner thighs. I had to spread her legs a bit to properly get to each thigh, and Chloe's tempting pussy was right there for me to see. Every ounce of willpower was spent to keep me from sliding a finger into her right then and there. But, I made a choice. She would have to ask for it. Let's see how long she could take just being massaged and nothing else.

Once I finished at her thighs, my hands moved off her body. While I grabbed more oil, I watched Chloe, and saw her parting her legs a little more. Perhaps she was expecting me to touch her pussy, or maybe she was hoping I was. Either way, I ignored it, and set my hands to work on her hips and her ass. Again, I felt her hips moving a little, and noted how easy it would be for me to slide my thumb down along her pussy at this point, yet I did not. Instead, I just picked her up by one hip and silently encouraged her to flip over.

Chloe labored to pick herself up, moving her body like someone that had been weighed down by sleep or extreme relaxation. Her eyes were closed. When she laid herself down on her back on the table, she let her arms flop back, laying her hands up by her head. She flexed her fingers into a fist once, and then released them. I knew what she was doing. The same thing she did every time I fucked her on her back in a bed. She was looking for the corners of a pillow to grab onto. I silently grinned and looked at the rest of her body. Back flat, tits exposed, and with her legs parted slightly, she had one knee raised a little.

I took her arms by each wrist and laid them down at her sides. I started massaging again, beginning down at her ankles and her calves and then going up to the front of her thighs. I gave them a great deal of attention, and then moved upward to softly massage the area below her stomach and above her pussy. I watched her as I did that, and saw as Chloe licked her lips, and left her mouth hanging open. I massaged her abs, then up her arms to her shoulders, and then over her shoulders to her collarbone. I was standing right above her at this point, with her head right in front of my waist. My fingers slid down her chest, but dodged at the last second and went over her sternum rather than her tits. Chloe tightened up a bit at that, her back arching and trying to push her tits to where they would receive attention. I went past that down to her stomach, and massaged over it and her hips and back to her shoulders again in a light-pressure sweeping motion.

When I finally stopped my hands, I took a moment to admire her body below me. So petite, so fit, and at the moment, so glistening with all the oil I'd rubbed on her. Chloe, without opening her eyes, reached back with one hand, finding my arm. She pulled it back to her, and when I obliged and put it on her chest, she slid it over one of her tits. My palm ran over a very erect nipple as Chloe whispered up at me.

"Touch me..." she said under her breath.

"I thought you wanted a massage," I said just as silent as she did.

"Yeah, and now you can finish it..."

I took my other hand and put it to her other breast, massaging them and using my slippery fingers to play with her nipples. Chloe moaned out a little, putting her hands on her thighs and digging her nails into them. I took my other hand and put it to her other breast, massaging them and using my slippery fingers to play with her nipples. Chloe moaned out a little, putting her hands on her thighs and lightly digging her nails into them. Both her nipples hardened even more under my hand, and I could tell they were starting to send a more intense sensation through her body. She started to squirm a little more. Her legs tightened, her back arched a little, and she lifted her hips just barely off the table, attempting to thrust into something that wasn't there.

I watched her body react to the slippery tease until finally her eyes opened and she looked up at me. The look was silently pleading, as Chloe's eyes often were. I obliged without a word and began to slide one of my hands down her slick torso. Over her stomach and right down to her pussy. My fingers glided over it easily, coating her lips in the oil, and then I brought them back up. Chloe moaned out again, her plump lips forming a perfect O as my fingers pressed against her harder. While I watched her face reacting to it, my fingers began to move freely: slipping up and down her pussy, curving a finger inside her, and then rubbing her clit with the tips of my fingers. There was no method to it, and I switched from one to the other to the next without warning. Chloe was gasping one second as I slid my fingers into her, and then moaning the next as I frigged over her clit. The massage oil made it easy.

Chloe remained beneath me, moaning and panting all the while as my hand continued to work her pussy. My other hand kept touching her chest, playing with one of her nipples and then the other. It only pushed her along further, judging by how she got noticeably louder each time I pushed one of her nipples into her breast only to have it pop back out against my finger. Then, a moment later, Chloe moaned and rolled her eyes into the back of her head, noting a particularly hard pulse from her pussy that shot through her body. Her hands went up to her neck as she moaned again, and then she ran them through her hair before she pushed them back to me. Both her hands gripped the waistband of my pants, and when she felt what she was touching she began to search for the button to undo them.

I saved her the trouble, quickly taking a hand off her tits and opening my pants. Chloe, upside down and above her head, pulled out my cock and watched as it shot out, rock hard, right above her. She was breathing harder now, her moans getting shorter as I started to devote my fingers to working her clit and only her clit. Chloe took one of her hands and lightly gripped my cock above her face, stroking it a little and tipping it towards her mouth. From this angle, all she could do was stick out her tongue and lick the tip, and then the shaft. She did both with the desperation that she always had to get something in her mouth when she was close. As my fingers gave a flurry of hard circles over her clit, Chloe licked in a circle along the tip and then ran her tongue backwards up the bottom of my shaft as far as she could. She moaned hard again, and then tilted her head back, sucking the tip of my cock into her mouth.

That was all she did. While she craned her neck to try and get more into her mouth, she felt the wave of orgasmic pressure building up from pussy. I rubbed harder, losing track of what was the oil and what was her own arousal making her even wetter. I looked down at her, only seeing her mouth partially taking my cock, but then she let it go with a wet popping noise, and lifted her head up. She cried out an intense "OH GOD" as she sat up just enough to see my fingers working her pussy. Then she fell back, crying out loud enough to echo into the gym, and her body began to jerk. Her legs pulled up into her as her orgasm started, and she clenched my hand between her thighs, locking it against her pussy. Her arms reached back and grabbed my hips, and she strained out several hard, loud moans as the orgasm ripped through her body.

When she finished cumming, Chloe took a second to let her body flop back against the table. She took a few deep breaths, smiling and running her hands through her hair. Then she looked up at me, smirking again, and she quickly rolled over on the table. Chloe sat up on her knees, biting her finger and looking down at my cock, and then up to me. She leaned in, putting both her arms on my shoulders and pulling me into her for a deep kiss. I returned it as my hands went down her back again, grabbing her by the ass and hooking my fingers down between her legs. She began to break off the kiss from my lips, and then moved down to my neck. Then my chest, and further down.

Leading herself by her hands, Chloe bent forward, staying on her knees as she kissed down my abs and just above my cock. Her lips came down, kissing along the shaft up to the tip, until she finally slid her lips forward enough for the tip to part them. Once that was done, she slid her mouth forward, easily taking my cock halfway down. I groaned once, and watched as Chloe's pouty eyes stared up at me, and her hips continued to wiggle a little. I flexed my hands on her ass again, and then took two fingers on one hand, and slid them back into her pussy. Chloe moaned with my cock in her mouth as I started to pump my fingers into her, and then she started bobbing her head back and forth faster.

She lifted her hips more, putting her ass up higher than her head was. I continued to curve my fingers down into her pussy, feeling the heat inside her and the slick juice that was now coating her pussy. All the while those eyes stared up at me, and those lips kept their perfect shape wrapped around my cock as she slid her mouth back as forth. After sucking a while, Chloe gripped the side of the table with both hands, and then slid herself farther forward than before. Her mouth took my cock deeper, going all the way down and into her throat until her lips pressed against the base of my shaft. She held it there, completely silent herself while the only noise I made was the quiet pumping of my slick fingers.

Chloe finally slid her mouth back, pulling her lips away and ending with a slow lick on my tip. She smirked at me again, licked her lips, and then stayed in place as she opened her mouth wide and slid her tongue out. That was the sign she was done bobbing herself up and down, and now it was my turn. I moved my hips forward and pushed my cock into her mouth, sliding it in as she let it go as deep as I wanted. I pushed until the tip hit the back of her throat, and then pulled back. Chloe's lips locked on it, not stopping me from pulling out but definitely discouraging it. I thrusted forward slowly again, taking it in deep. The third time I pushed forward I slid it back down into her throat, watching as my entire shaft disappeared into her mouth. She said nothing, just stared up at me.

At that point my fingers pulled into her pussy again, but hard enough to lock her entire body in place. I held her there, and then brought my other hand to her blonde hair, balling it up in my fist. Then I began to thrust hard, starting a fast rhythm right away, my cock sliding into her mouth as I held her head steady. Chloe's hands gripped the table tighter as I used her mouth. I could feel her pussy clenching from my fingers, and her mouth drooling on my cock as I continued to pump back and forth. I moaned out and stared down at her taking every thrust with not even a tremble in her eyes. I groaned again and flexed my fingers into her pussy, still completely soaked. As fantastic as Chloe's dick-sucking lips were, pounding her fit body was the perfect way to end my time using her.

I rammed my cock into her mouth a few more times and then pulled away. Chloe exhaled hard and panted, trying to close her mouth but only ending up throwing herself back at my cock to lick it one more time. I moved quickly, rounding the table and moving around her. While I was beside her, I gave her a forceful push downward, laying her down flat. Then when I got behind her, I grabbed both her ankles and pulled her further down onto the table. Her legs went to either side of my hips as they hung off the table. I hooked my hands under both of her thighs, and then quickly shoved my cock into her from behind.

Chloe's entire body jolted as I shoved my cock into her. Between the oil and how wet her pussy was, it slid in so fast she was taken entirely by surprise. Putting both hands on the table, she pushed the top half of her body up, leaving her hips on the table and in the perfect position for my cock to slide straight in. She swished her head to the side and back at me, tossing her hair over her shoulder as her eyes looked back at me. Her mouth was hanging wide open, and her face frozen in an expression of both shock and joy. We stared at each other for a moment, both of us not moving. Then, I started to thrust my cock into her pussy as roughly as I did her mouth, and Chloe fell back flat onto the table.

Her legs tightened around me, knees bending around my waist and her feet pressing against my back. She began to moan again, this time quietly at first. Her quiet sounds were a sharp contrast to how hard I was ramming my cock into her pussy, but she began to get louder.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh," she let out as my hips smacked between her legs. I kept my grip on her thighs, even though I was desperate to get my hands on her ass. A few more thrusts, watching my cock stretch her pussy and her lips grip it hard, and I couldn't take it anymore. Taking one hand off her thigh, I smacked my hand down on her petite ass.

"OHH! YES! HARDER!" she cried out in a pleading voice. "HARDER!"

I took my other hand off her thigh and smacked it down on her ass as well. I tightened my grip on her, using her ass as leverage to pull her into my cock harder with each thrust. Chloe's core was working overtime, holding her legs up to keep her pussy at the perfect angle to be pounded. She cried out again, tipping her head back and staring at the ceiling. I moaned myself as I shoved my cock all the way in with every thrust, and Chloe turned her head back to look at me. I think she recognized the look on my face, and even though her's was half glazed over from the hard fucking she was taking, she managed to look at me with those pleading eyes again.

"Cum in my mouth?" she begged in a hurried tone, "Please? Please? Please?"

There was no chance I could resist. I pulled out and took a step back, and Chloe quickly slid off the table and sank to her knees in front of me. She pursed her lips and moved them up to my cock, letting it part them again as she sank her mouth down over it. Chloe sucked all the way down again, shoving it into my throat, but as she pulled away she wrapped one hand around the shaft. Her lips went to work, sucking the tip of my cock, leading into her tongue swirling around it, and all the while her hand pumped my shaft up and down.

I moaned again, and she knew it was coming. She sucked down again, running her tongue along the underside of my cock as she pulled away. That was it. I felt instant release as my cock started to blow directly into her mouth. Chloe's expression didn't change a bit as she felt the first shot of cum in her mouth, she just kept sucking and jerking. Another came and shot into the back of her mouth, and she continued again. But then, she pulled her mouth away, pursing her lips back together at the exact moment more shot out. It landed neatly across her upper and lower lip, parting as she slid her mouth down again. She sucked on the tip the rest of the orgasm, and then when I was finished, sweetly kissed and licked at my cock a little more.

When she was finished, she stood back up and then sat back down on the table. Her entire body was still shining from the oil, and she admired the sight with a smile as she ran her hands on her thighs.

"There, still lamenting your lack of sun?" I said as I leaned down to kiss her again. Chloe kissed back, wrapping her feet behind my legs and locking me in place a moment.