3 Short Stories from The Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Chloe said with a feigned 'you were right' expression, "But, imagine if we did this outside in the sun. Then maybe you'd have some extra hands to help."

Chloe kissed me again with a wink, and then stood up.

"Come on, I need to rinse this oil off me," there was a beat as she took my hand, "And the hot tub outside doesn't require nice weather..."

"Brie Larson's Return" - March 2019

The Lodge was abuzz. It often was, but for various reasons. A new girl coming, or something like a very coordinated timeframe where there would be as many of the guests in the Lodge at once as possible. But, when one of them had something as big as a movie release, their next time at the Lodge was always a big deal. The girls formed a very pleasant supportive circle, so the sheer thrill of one of their peers returning after a success made for a very welcoming house. Tonight was quite a big deal. Brie Larson, after all the press tours and talk show appearances and red carpet premiere events, was finally returning to the house after the release of Captain Marvel. There was a large group of girls with me waiting for her in the main entrance hall of the house. Her last text said she was close, and every girl in the house was ready to welcome her back with applause and a kiss. Lily James, Kiernan Shipka, Olivia Holt, and Milana Vayntrub all flanked me in a circle as the others scattered around the main hall. Patience was the word of the hour, with all of us waiting to lavish attention on Brie rather than play around with each other.

After a little while, I became curious again. She should've been very, very close by now. But then I thought that perhaps the pouring rain outside had slowed her down. Some of the girls we're getting antsy. Milana, who had returned to LA for the premiere of the movie and seen Brie there, had been gushing ever since. "Do you know how hard it was to not throw myself at her right there on the red carpet?" Milana griped to the others. I had seen the pics, and it was a good thing I wasn't there, or the veil of secrecy we had would've definitely been challenged. But, I was getting impatient as well, and took out my phone to text Brie again. I quickly typed out "Are you close?" and before I could even put my phone back in my pocket, it buzzed a response.

"I'm outside."

I read the message, and found it curious. It was pouring rain. If she was outside, she should've been through the door in the time it takes to send a text. The girls all watched as I went to the large french doors that opened up into the house, and as I swung them open all of us saw her.

She stood there, clothes in a pile on the walkway around her, naked except for her panties and completely soaked from the rain. A smile spread across my face as she saw me and smiled with her finger at her lip, playing coy. Without another thought, I stepped outside into the rain and practically charged at her. She ran at me, jumping up and wrapping her legs around my waist.

We locked ourselves together and began to make out. Brie grabbed me by the hair as her legs clenched around my waist, and I held her up by her tight ass. We kissed a few times, until I felt her straighten up further and pull my head down into her tits. I kissed and lick the rain off each of her nipples, until we were interrupted by a loud series of cheers and claps. The two of us turned and saw all the other girls waiting in the doorway of the house, applauding Brie's return and beckoning us inside.

I set Brie back down, and the two of us walked inside. Brie stepped ahead, and as she crossed the threshold into the house, she was swarmed by the other girls. Hugs, kisses, playful slaps on the ass were all given to her as she walked inside. I followed along, and the girls were already leading her up the stairs to the master bedroom.

The parade quickly came to an end as the girls hurried her inside the bedroom. By the time I got there, the girls were leading Brie to my bed and ceremoniously arranging themselves around her. Brie laid back, her wet hair spilled in every direction as Kiernan Shipka and Olivia Holt held her hands and slowly kissed their way up her arms. I entered and locked eyes with Brie, who stared me down as Mila Kunis and Emma Dumont flanked me on either side. Mila pulled my shirt over and off my head as Emma undid my pants and began to pull them down. They had to do nothing else as I was already rock hard. Brie on the other hand continued to get her royal treatment as Kiernan and Olivia kissed along her shoulders and neck. Lower on her body, Lily James and Milana Vayntrub were seated on either side of her hips, leaning down to kiss her stomach and then down to her thighs. They finally sat upright and, as a team, began to lower Brie's soaked panties. With a painful slowness, they peeled them down until they began to fold over her hips, and then with additional deliberate slowness, slid them down her thighs and off her legs.

Brie kept staring at me with a fierce hunger in her eyes, even when Kiernan and Olivia started licking her nipples, and Lily and Milana spread her legs and began to just barely tease her pussy. Milana stared in wonder as her hands slid down one of Brie's thighs, and Lily had to stop herself from doing anything other than having her fingers run once down Brie's waxed pussy. I took a step closer to the bed, and Brie kept staring at me. I climbed on the bed, and with her eyes still locked onto me, Brie grabbed both Kiernan and Olivia's tops, pulling them in to kiss her one at a time as I closed in.

When I finally got close to her, the other girls backed off a little. I was on my knees right in front of Brie, her legs spread and on either side of me. I gripped my cock and her eyes narrowed with a smirk as she watched me lean down. The tip had barely touched her when she lifted her legs up, locking them around me and pulling my hips into her with forceful urgency. My cock slid into her as deep as it could with one push, and I was pulled on top of her in a pushup position. Brie grabbed my face in her hands as I fell into place and began to kiss me as her legs tightened around me like a vice. I started to thrust into her as hard as I could, but could barely pull my cock back at all to do so. She loosened her legs' grip on me for a moment, and then immediately tightened back up, effectively making me thrust into her at the hard rhythm she wanted.

I went harder in response, picking my hips up and taking her legs with them before slamming them back down into the bed. She gave a moan and a giggle of delight as she unwrapped her legs from my waist and then lifted them up into the air. I started thrusting my cock into her hard and fast, pulling back with each thrust until I was almost pulled out of Brie's pussy entirely and then slamming it back in. Brie moaned hard, staring up at me with pleading eyes that said she wanted more.

That didn't last long. Brie gritted her teeth and locked her legs around me again. But this time, she jerked her body to the side. I followed her cue, and we both spun to the side with my cock still inside her. Brie ended up on top of me, knees planted on either side as she sinks her nails into my chest and starts riding my cock in a frenzy. She moans more, her mouth staying in a frozen O shape as she throws herself up and down. Some of the girls close in again. Milana crawls over to her and steals several kisses and a lick of one of Brie's tits. Lily gets behind her a moment, feeling Brie's tight ass as she rides before she reaches her hands around and rubs a wet finger on her clit.

My gaze is momentarily stolen, and I take a quick look around the room and see what it has devolved into. Kiernan was seated on the corner of the bed, and was playing with her own pussy under her skirt. Olivia Holt stands next to the bed, with Emma Dumont standing behind her, both arms wrapped around her and both hands in her panties. Kate Beckinsale is seated in an armchair in the corner with her bathrobe hanging open, with Cara Delevingne eating her pussy. Emma Roberts sucks on a vibrator for a moment, and then quickly shoves it into herself.

I'm snapped back to Brie as she grabs my face so she can kiss me again. Her hips slam down on my cock as she moans louder now, muffling the noise into my mouth. I'm starting to feel I can't take anymore, and my hands move down to Brie's thighs. My grip clasps around her fit legs as she keeps riding my cock, straightening herself upright and bringing her hands to her head. She piles up her wet hair on top of her head and cries out. Her hips keep working as her tits bounce up and down slightly, and she lets out another urgent, shrieking moan. I know she's cumming, and she starts frantically grinding her hips into my cock as she does.

The sudden shift in speed and angle sets my cock off immediately. My fingers tighten into her legs as I start to blow an enormous load up into Brie's pussy. Her eyes roll into the back of her head as her orgasm hits its peak, and she reaches down to grab both her tits, letting her wet hair fall back onto her shoulders.

Brie begins to slow down, her noises getting quieter and her hips finally coming to a stop. With one more wince as she lifts herself off my cock, she moves down. Brie immediately admires her own handiwork, bringing her face to my cock and sticking out her tongue. She licks my cock from shaft to tip, tasting her own pussy and the leftover cum it's coated with. She does it again, then again before locking her lips onto it and deep-throating it once. She pulls her mouth off with a smack and then grins at me.

No sooner does she straighten herself back up is she swarmed by multiple girls. More kissing. More touching. Brie falls back onto the bed and lets everyone that wants to get close to her move in. I lay back, breathing heavily for the moment, until I see Kiernan crawling her way towards me. Brie turns her head as one girl gets on top of her and two others flank her sides, and as she sees Kiernan eyeing my cock, she grins.

The night was just beginning.

"Hannah Simone on a Monday Night" - Summer 2019

"Holy fuck..." Hannah said with a deep, husky moan. The two of us were standing in front of the makeup vanity in her room. The large ring of lightbulbs around the mirror were the only lights on in the room, but it was all we needed. Hannah stood in front of me, admiring her reflection in the mirror. More accurately, she was admiring her reflection in the mirror, and the sight of my hands on it. One of my hands was wrapped around her shoulders, my fingers casually running along her collarbone, her neck, and then down to the cleavage sticking out of her bra. My other hand couldn't be seen at the moment. It was under Hannah's panties, and every one of my fingers at this point was completely coated from her pussy. Hannah tilted her head back, moaning again as I pulled my index finger out of her pussy and rubbed it up against her clit.

Hannah's favorite activity in the house was something that all the girls did at one point or another; wearing elaborate lingerie. But, where some girls did it to be sexy for a night, Hannah wore them like other girls did pajamas. Many nights I found Hannah just relaxing in her room, laying on her bed reading a book, or watching television, all while decked out in lingerie that must have cost thousands, or at least it looked like it did when it was on her body.

Tonight was a little different. I was walking the halls of the mansion like normal, things being quiet most of the day as some of the girls had unfortunately returned to LA at the close of the weekend. Knowing Hannah was staying through the week I decided to pop in to her room. When I entered through the open doorway, I found her in front of the mirror, with a pile of outfits laid out on her bed behind her. She was turning herself back and forth, admiring the curves of her body in a new set.

"Those look new," I said to Hannah as I crossed the room.

"They are," Hannah said with a smirk as she lifted her arms up to play with her hair. "I had them delivered just before I came here."

"Very nice," I said, coming behind Hannah and putting my hands on her hips.

"Mhm," she hummed in reply. She felt my hands run over her hips, and then looked down in the mirror to watch them slowly slide over her stomach. I let my fingers run over the fabric on her hips while my other hand slid up over her bra. Hannah kept her hands up on her head, bunching her hair up in a messy pile. Her eyes stayed firmly fixed on the mirror. I leaned into her closer, both hands moving down over the front of her hips. Hannah dropped her hands down and then reached behind herself to place them on my thighs, biting her lip as she watched her own thighs and then stomach get felt up.

"Take off your shirt," she breathed to me as she watched my fingers graze very close to her inner thighs.

I reached back with one hand, pulling the t-shirt I was wearing off. Hannah bit her lip again and leaned back a little, pushing her body into my chest. I felt her fingers blindly feel around my waist for a moment, and then finally lock on the button of my pants. As she unzipped my pants, I reached up with one hand and wrapped it around her shoulder from behind. After moving her hair back behind her shoulder, I ran my fingers over the cleavage sticking out of her bra. The other hand went down her stomach again, teasing the top of her panties. My fingers were just barely applying pressure to her skin, which let me feel the top of her panties but not slip my fingers under them.

That didn't last long. I moved my head to the side and looked at Hannah's reflection in the mirror. Her mouth was slightly open as she started to breathe harder. I let my fingers slip underneath her panties, running down over the smooth skin. I could already feel the heat pouring out of her. And then, not just heat, but as my fingers started to run over the lips of her pussy I felt how wet she was. Had I ran my fingers that far down on her panties, I would've definitely felt it. Perhaps that was why Hannah had ordered so many new pairs; she was soaking through them at a rapid rate.

At first, I was only teasing her pussy, running my fingers over it and feeling how wet she was. But the more her hand groped around, the harder it became to hold back. Without seeing what she was doing, she had undone my pants, and then reached down to pull my cock out. Her fingers began to lightly run along it, but then one of her hands gripped it from behind. I gave a quiet groan and my hand tensed up. With the slightest bit of pressure, my finger parted her lips and slid inside.

Hannah moaned, her eyes staying locked on her own body in the mirror. I started to slowly pump my finger into her pussy, sliding it up and curving it inside her. I pulled it out and shifted my hand to slide in my middle finger next, dipping it into her and then pulling it out. Getting my fingers slick took no time at all. Between her new panties keeping my fingers so close and how wet she was I could barely feel when my fingers were inside her and when they weren't. My other hand felt her cleavage more directly, pushing one of the straps of her bra down off her shoulder. The little amount of slack it gave allowed me to slid my fingers into her bra, feeling her now very erect nipple.

We stayed locked in place like that for quite some time. One hand had my fingers running along her pussy, focusing more on her clit as she started to moan louder, her body tightening up. My other hand stayed wrapped around her, feeling her tits through or under her bra. She tried to maintain her grip on my cock, stroking it slowly, but the more worked up she got the more focus she lost. Eventually she let it go, reaching up to my arms to run her hands over them, literally feeling me feeling her. One more loud moan came out of her mouth, and then her hands moved quickly.

"I want to cum on your cock," she whispered into the mirror. One of her hands reached down to grab my wrist, and I let her pull my soaked fingers away from her pussy. She lifted that hand up to her mouth, locking her lips around one finger at a time and sucking her own pussy off each one. Her other hand went down to her panties, hooking her thumb into one side and pulling them just off her hip. I helped with the other side, and we pulled them down just far enough to fully expose her fit ass.

She barely moved at all, arching her back a little more and sticking her ass out. One of her hands reached back, grabbing my cock and guiding it up towards her pussy. She stood there carefully until she felt the tip of my cock start to slide into her pussy, and then she let it go, craning her arms out with a moan and then reaching back. I shoved my cock upward into her pussy, barely having to push at all since she was so wet. One of her hands found the back of my head, and she pulled me forward as her fingers balled into a fist in my hair. I leaned into it and kissed her on the temple and ear, looking along with her at our reflections fucking in the mirror. Her other hand reached back to find my hip, holding it in place as if she was afraid I would slip out of her pussy.

With a slow, deep rhythm, I began to fuck her from behind. Her reflection in the mirror looked more or less the same, but with her panties folded down over her thighs and her bare pussy on display. I couldn't see my cock sliding into her from where I was, but she was so tight at this angle I didn't dare move to get a better look. She cried out again, and I felt her pussy start to tighten around my cock. Her eyes stayed wide open, staring at us in the mirror as she moaned.

"Oh my fucking...." she panted as her body shook a little, "I'm about to..." She didn't get past that sentence. Hannah moaned again, her head tilting back a little, but not enough to break her gaze. One of her legs lifted up and rubbed against mine before it stamped back down on the floor, and both her hands went back to her head to run through her hair. Then her body jerked once, and she began to let out a loud series of moans as she lost her composure. She fell forward, bending forward at the waist and catching herself on the vanity. Her pussy was contracting around my cock wildly, each thrust feeling it as the orgasm rocked through her body. When it finished, she had both hands down on the makeup vanity, watching my reflection fuck her from behind. Her tits were about ready to fall out of her bra as she breathed rapidly, trying to recover.

"Do you want to cum now?" she asked with a cheeky grin as she started to grind her hips back into my cock. I nodded and she moved her ass in a little circle to tease my cock inside her, and then she stood up straight, forcing my cock out of her. Her hand reached forward, and right when I was wondering what she was doing, I saw that she was tilting the mirror downward so it pointed more toward the floor. I smirked to myself as she lowered herself to her knees, her reflection still perfectly framed in the mirror. I moved around her, cock soaking from her pussy, and she leaned up, putting both hands on my hips and locking her lips around my cock. I was staring directly down at her, but I saw that her eyes were still on the mirror, now watching herself suck my cock.

She continued, admiring the sight of herself as she made my entire shaft disappear down her throat several times. As I groaned and told her that I wouldn't be lasting long if she kept doing that, she responded only by reaching up to her bra, pulling it down off her tits. She left the bra hooked around her tight stomach as her massive tits came out, and she lifted one in each hand to tease me as her mouth moved faster.

It came out of nowhere, and I felt myself tighten up as I groaned louder. Hannah kept her mouth locked around my cock, but also brought both her hands up to it. She moved faster now with her mouth, timing her hands stroking my cock with it in perfect rhythm. I moaned again as I started to cum. The first blast went straight into her mouth. Hannah pulled her head back just in time for the second blast to go right on her lips. Her hands kept stroking my cock, going up and down my shaft, which was still slippery from her pussy and now her mouth. She jerked the rest of my load out, grinning to herself in the mirror as she watched heavy ropes fly out and land on her tits. Finally she looked up at me, sticking her tongue out and letting the first blast fall from her mouth to join the others.