3 Times with a Geeky Rollerblader Ch. 02

Story Info
Way more than foreplay outside with the sexy nerd.
10.2k words
4.82
5.6k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers

There was no day visits or overnights in my future. My sister's flurry of messages was not upset or angry, just surprised. I guess Kassiah had been blading by for a couple of weeks and had stopped once or twice to pet Bluetooth. My sister had not been rude but she'd been rather blunt about stating her shock that I'd be at all interested in the skinny young woman. She hadn't asked for or got details, but she got the gist of what had happened and at the end of it had reminded me, "You have fun and do what you want, with who you want but... Not in my house!"

My plan was to kill the modem, thus taking down the cameras and letting Kassiah come in unobserved by my sister. But I didn't know with her brand of cameras if there was a local cached copy that would be sent to her once the Internet was restored. I didn't really want to go tripping the breaker either. Not to mention I had no doubt she would assume any loss of power or connection was me sneaking Kassiah in. Above all that though... I was a good brother and wouldn't want her boning random dudes all over my place, leaving strangers DNA and sibling sex fluids strewn about. So I gave up and messaged Kassiah the bad news.

She responded instantly.

Kassiah: We can do it like we did today.

Kassiah: I don't care.

Kassiah: Unless you don't want to.

Kassiah: We can't do it at my Aunt's, somebody is always coming or going.

Damn, I thought, but then my eyes had drifted back to the picture that she'd sent. I'd set it as her Contact image. Just as I'd asked she got to out front of her aunt's house. She'd made sure to put the house numbers in, as if I would need further proof. The red plaid shirt was open. Everything on her from the belly button up was visible. The gray tube top was splattered even more than when she'd left, most of my cum had turned to liquid and dripped there. Still her cheeks and forehead were shiny with moisture and as warm as it was in the sun, there was no mistaking it for sweat.

The nerdy rollerblader was beaming in the picture, her tooth grin was as dorky as it was adorable. (Adorkable?) She was so earnest. So honest, that it brought a smile to my face. Those dark eyes were large, you could tell she'd taken more than a few pictures and this one must have been the best. Either that she thought it the prettiest of her, that the cum remnants were most visible, or maybe both.

Logically I knew we'd gotten lucky and I should have called it off. We'd messed around in public and instead of getting locked up, we'd just gotten off and gotten off happy. I was nearly fucking thirty, it was time I settled down and started thinking about marriage. It was not time to start fucking virtual strangers in public places. But... She overrode logic and rational thought in my head. I thought (hoped) it was at least until I'd had the full run at her, popped her cherry and done all we could do. Then maybe I'd be able to make an excuse and not risk my entire life over her entirely sexy slender body.

That body and face wouldn't let me be rational.

Brent: We'll have to I guess.

Brent: I'll bring a blanket.

Kassiah: Yeah, good idea.

Brent: And maybe chairs for the audience.

Kassiah: Oh frick! Yeah right!

Brent: Yeah, right. There was somebody watching the last time.

Kassiah: Serious?

Brent: Serious.

Kassiah: Are we in trouble?

Brent: Did the cops show up?

Kassiah: No.

Brent: Then we're not in trouble.

Kassiah: Wow! Frick wow!

Brent: Turn you on?

Kassiah: Frick. I think it does!

Brent: I'm gonna use a sick day for you.

Kassiah: What does that mean?

Brent: I'll be there first thing in the morning.

Brent: Meet you out back my sister's at nine?

Kassiah: Yes!

A second later Kassiah sent exactly eighteen pictures, all of her being excited in different ways. Very adorkable.

It was difficult to sleep, I almost jerked off, but figured if we had all day together, we could be on the blanket a few times tomorrow. I wanted to save all my energy for her. Since my sister teased me, first thing in the morning, I told her the truth. A sort of punishment. After all she was going to find out as soon as I got there anyway. She teased me some more. Told me to be careful, I figured she had guessed where we'd be doing it but I hadn't told her. I did warn her that if she saw us coming into her yard she might want to turn off the cameras. Just because she'd warned us off her house didn't mean I might not use her yard. Which had an area that was blocked off by a shed from the asphalt trail that ran along behind her house. The tall wooden fences along both sides of the yard would cover us from the neighbors.

She told me how gross men were. I told her it was a woman who I was sleeping with and she didn't have a response to that.

And by then I was at her house. I gave her a wave in the front door camera. Used the bathroom and was about to putz away the twenty minutes until nine when I saw Ms. Really Wants It going by already. So I let Bluetooth out for a pee, it was still too early for him to care to lay outside and wanted right back in. Which I was happy to oblige. Giving my sister a wave at the backdoor camera, I walked with the blanket over my shoulder and stood leaning against the fence when Kassiah came back. Much as she had done yesterday and probably the days before and I hadn't even really registered it.

"Hi Brent!" Zooming right up to me and coming to a quick and probably dangerous halt. "You're early."

"Guess we're both eager beavers today, huh?" I asked.

"I know I am." And the fucking amazing creature ever so slightly rocked her pelvis forward, making it clear she got my innuendo and very much returned it.

"Yeah," I sighed, looking her over. "You're something alright."

Fucking even better than yesterday was what she was. Today she was wearing jean shorts, high waisted but also cut really high too. If she was a normal girl she would have been showing off a good amount of booty. Her tiny ass remained mostly hidden though. But her legs were totally on display, all the way down to the ankle high hard plastic rollerblades. Above the black athletic shorts was a pink t-shirt. Much as the plaid top from yesterday there was just a hint of sleeve. Making her arms look almost as long as her legs. She'd tied it so that it was a belly shirt and had been brave or horny enough to go sans bra again. Only with only one layer it was MUCH more obvious, even with how small her chest was. Mostly because of how prominent those nipples were.

Still no make-up, or very little if any. Her dark curly hair was now in a top knot, or just a ponytail at the top of her head. It wasn't as cute, I didn't think, except for the fact that her neck was so visible. And it was easy to imagine going at that and her shoulders once I got her some place semi-safe and took all her clothes off. She hadn't painted all her nails from the red of yesterday, but every other one was now pink.

"You look even better today than yesterday," I told her, getting a surprised giggle out of her.

After a few panting breaths and desperate stares she got out, "Can I ask you a favor?" Her knees coming together, struggling even though gave her a friendly smile, motioning for her to ask. Little noises escaped her but she didn't get it out until I told go ahead already. "My cousin, Nevaeh, you know her right?"

"Yup." Smiling at her silliness.

"Well, she... She told me that Chris... Err... Somebody licked her pussy!" Rushing to cover up her slip, I think I unintentionally helped as my face stayed relatively blank as I internally laughed and told myself, I knew it! Watching me, since I knew Chris, Brick, and Nevaeh she hurried on. "Well... She... Uh, told me that... that somebody did it."

Frantic, clearly worried she'd betrayed her friend and cousin. While I thought the only friend that had been betrayed was Brick, his best friend and sister. Then again it had been a while since graduation. Brick had probably visited but... What was the statute of limitations on that sort of thing? It was still a secret now, it was just beginning, that felt like Chris had waited long enough. Nevaeh had to be Kassiah's age, twenty or twenty-one. And... Nevaeh... Well she was an objectively hotter version of her cousin. Tall, skinny, and beautiful. If... A little cocky. She'd been especially full of vinegar when she was younger, that hadn't changed last time I'd seen her as an adult.

It was a nice bit of gossip that I would probably be sharing with my sister, but nobody else. If he was coming over as regularly as Kassiah had made it sound yesterday, well the town probably already knew. My sister would probably laugh at me and tell me it was old news. Probably Brick knew and was just pretending not to.

"With her boyfriend. From another town, he's not from here." Giving me a look that I guess my carefully blank face seemed to confirm that I wasn't suspicious, relieved she went on. "She said that's the best orgasms she has. Better than... fingers."

"You want me to eat you out?" As she started to go back and re-explain, the reference as close as she could come to asking.

"I... I wouldn't stop you." Still as close as she could come, silly fainthearted girl.

"Are you wet? Soaking wet?" I asked, still leaning confidently on the fence.

"Yes, wet but... Not too bad. Not like really really really frickin' a lot or... anything." Liar! I almost called, but shrugged instead.

"Well, I'll have to get you really really really fucking wet by sucking your nipples and kissing that mouth of yours and then... And only then spread your legs and eat that pretty pussy of yours." I thought she would faint with delight at that, the grass under one rollerblade the only thing that kept her from rolling unconsciously to her ass.

"Friiick!" Was all she could say to that.

I gave another look over my shoulder at the camera, knowing that this far out my sister couldn't see anything but shapes, but if she snooped again she'd see me flash her a double thumbs up before going off with Kassiah. Once more the energetic geek zipped around me. Going way up, stopping, and then circling around me when I caught up to her. We talked, mostly about what it was like for her to go through town with cum on her face. She made it sound like Defluer was the size of New York and everyone who saw her instantly knew what it was.

We got further along than we did the last time. But eventually I couldn't take it anymore, as she went to loop around behind me I caught her. Easily lifting her off her feet and stopping her as the heaviest thing about her was still those damn rollerblades. A shocked gasp escaped her as I pulled her in and started kissing her. Our tongues finding each other at about the same moment, hers was timid but diligent. I couldn't help but take hold of her tiny ass and enjoy it way too much, especially through her dark shorts.

"I'm... I'm really really wet now." Eyes big with the bravery it took out of her to say that, even in a squeaky quiet voice.

"One more really to go before your eager beaver is ready." The pretty thing agreeing to that, which I saw was her point completely, next I'd promised her nipples sucked I think.

I spotted the perfect place, was unsure why I didn't think about it earlier. A little side path that was gravel and not asphalt, led to a tiny sliver of a view of the river so there were three picnic tables. A couple years ago my sister had a make-shift family function there. Most people using this part of the asphalt path were rollerbladers, roller skaters, skateboards, or bikers. Not the types to stop or go down a dead end trail for a mediocre view.

"Ooh, I..." Not even questioning where I led her, she stomped through the gravel a second before stopping. "I should take these off."

"Yeah," You would have thought they were her magical slippers or something, the way she fretted about their removal for a few moments. I grinned, knelt in the grass, and signaled her over. She stomped up to me and shivered as I undid the straps and snaps of the things, pulling her feet free. "Socks too?" They weren't just white they were bright white and I figured either her or her Aunt had a thing about it, her aunt might notice and ask why her socks were all dirty and grass stained. She nodded, "Mmm, I like the matching thing."

"Oh, yeah." Giggling and holding her foot up, the nails were offset red and pink too. "You like it?"

It was probably dangerous, you couldn't see the picnic tables from here but... I couldn't help myself. Now that I started I nodded my agreement, skimming my fingers over her feet, the long long travel up her legs, and finally to her pants. She knew what was coming and checked the trail, left and right.

"Somebody... Somebody is coming." Snapping her head back to the left just after I pulled the string of her shorts.

Dragging them down slightly before I knew I should stop, as much as I wished everyone would be as cool and interested as 80s Poster Lips was yesterday, it just wasn't likely. So I just took a peek, she had on black panties today, probably not a borrowed pair as they were fairly straight forward. I kissed her belly right above the elastic of her panties, then stood. It wasn't just one somebody, it was some biker club, as I stood I saw ten or fifteen people in brightly colored tight outfits coming.

The last thing Kassiah expected was me to kiss her, right as they got close. We were well out of their way but not out of sight, she hung there limply with her arms dangling back as the bikers approached. Talking loudly to each other. Somebody had some music playing. After the first two or three went by she came out of it, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me back. Just two people kissing. Like yesterday it wasn't exactly decent public behavior, but it wasn't indecent either. Even if we were for sure frenching, Kassiah eagerly applying her tongue and even letting out a few moans that I doubted the bikers could hear.

"Get a room!" One of the last ones called, which broke the kiss, Kassiah giggling, delighted to be the one that old 'joke' was aimed at.

"And pound that sexy little ass!" Somebody else called, which got more laughs than the first person and seemed to be the general sentiment of the bicyclists. Most of them were not at all put off by the modest PDA.

"He's doesn't need a room to pound my... sexy little ass." She told them but her voice was impossibly weak and there was no chance she was overheard but it didn't stop her from smiling as if they had.

"No, he doesn't." I gave her another kiss, this time sliding my hands easily into the back of her untied shorts and panties. I also didn't need two hands to grab her sexy little ass, but used two anyway. Breaking the kiss I pulled briefly at at her earlobe with my lips and asked, "How is that eager beaver?"

"Really, really, really wet." She told me, even more quietly.

"Let's see if we can get it really really really really wet." And I started pulling her clothes off, after another check both ways.

She trembled but stood there letting me do it. Sure enough there was no bra under her shirt, just those lovely little tits with her obvious nipples. After that was her shorts and the black panties. All of which not only got stuffed into her rollerblades but easily fit too. I took her hand after that, we walked up the slight incline to the picnic area. The last moment I motioned her forward, she sucked at her bottom lip, not wanting to be without my presence, but knew what I wanted. She strode ahead of me. It was empty, luckily, I guess.

I marveled her her! Adorkable as I could ever want. Fuck those legs! Those long slender legs had me hard enough that I had to reach into my pants and pull myself to a better position. Try as she might she couldn't be... Sultry. She was not a supermodel on the catwalk. Not a pornstar entering the studio. She was a nerd who was uncomfortable in her body. Despite the body being so luscious to me, I knew she would probably never be confident in it. Which turned me on all the more. The dark nipples were so hard! Her tangle of short super super curlies made me so hard.

"Here?" She asked, as I tossed her stuff down on the ground at the end of the center table, then spread the blanket over the tabletop.

"Fitting isn't it?" But she didn't get it. "Fitting place to eat you is a table."

That got a squeak and a look that said she was overly turned on or overly anxious. I kissed her again, leading her gently to the table. Tall as she was, her butt dropped onto it and after yanking off my own shirt, undoing my shorts (I was going commando today) I started kissing my way down her dark flesh to her even darker nipples.

"OH FRICKIN' GOD YES!" Escaped her as I took the first one in, I forgot I had only touched them yesterday, this was her first time feeling a mouth on them. Grinning inside if not out, I sucked on it, licked it, and made her call out a few more times before switching to the other one. "Brent! BRENT! Frickin fricketty! That feels so frickin good! Look at you! Look at you! Look. At. You! Sucking my nipples! Like you gonna get milk out of them!"

Fuck I'd never thought about that before! It kinda turned me on, if any nipples were made for actually leaking milk, it was these dark ones. I took my sweet time with them, because she enjoyed it and it was her first time. Plus we had all damn day.

"Mister! Brent! Nnnnmmmmggg!" And only then did I notice she was sort of humping at the air. No! She was humping in the direction of my face.

"Really really really really?"

"Really really really really really really wet!" She adorably corrected.

"Fuck I guess so!" I hadn't gone that way but I'd brushed fingers across the insides of her knees and her legs had parted, her entire mound was saturated. Somehow all down her inner thighs too. As I watched more pooled above her midnight black fourchette, started running down her taint.

"Ooops! Brent!" Flailing backwards as I tilted her back by the shins.

Smiling at me like it was a joke or prank, but it wasn't. I didn't want to lose another drop of her. My eyes feeling like they were bugging out of my head as I saw that crystal droplet roll further down, now across her dark dark backdoor that was equally shiny as her frontdoor. Telling me this wasn't the first runnel to escape her. I aimed her feet up to the sky some more, prostrating her in a very vulnerable position. She called out but even before checking her expression, I knew it turned her on. Confused her but turned her on.

"Mister! Mister! That ain't my... Oooooops!" And only then did I realize I was licking her asshole, not just it but down as far as her liquim had gone, then back to her dark backdoor. I lapped at it, hearing her trying to control her pleasure, or control the sounds of pleasure, but eventually couldn't help it. "That... That nice though."

"Fuck!" I rasped as I licked my way up her taint, mostly just to capture another droplet. "Fucking sexy rollerblading bitch has got me licking her black ass."

"Yes! Nnnmmm yes Mister! I got you... Literally licking my back ass!" Not loud, she sounded like she couldn't hold back but expected it to piss me off.

"Yes!" I agreed, thrusting my tongue at her backdoor, making her thrash and I thought she was trying to pull her legs from my grip when I realized she was just trying to open herself up all the more. Eventually there was no trace of her deliciousness there and I rocked her downwards, staring into her eyes as I said. "But this..." Breathing heavily over her cunt, over her little gash that was basically only long enough for hole and bump to be atop each other. The black black curly curly hairs above that didn't even move in the breeze of it. "This is the real prize of a lifetime."

All she could do to that was squeak, stare. My tongue ran through her easily and quickly, her gash was short, her clit catching the full brunt as I shoved it up and then it scooted off to one side. I finished with pressing my nose and upper lips to her saturated hairs. I don't know if it was them or because they were so wet, they were thick and felt... Like they should be coarse but weren't at all. More shocked squeaks escaping her as I pulled at those hairs with my lips, drawing out the liquim they'd soaked up.

Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers