3 Times with a Geeky Rollerblader Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Mister! That... That feels nice! My cousin never said it felt this good! Never... Uhh!" She bucked up at my mouth and then pulled away, making me grab her legs and pin her into place. "Uhh! Mister! I'm... Tongue! Licking! Making me come! You're making me come too soon!"

I didn't relent, I dialed in even more, sucking on her clit now and rolling it side to side with my tongue. She didn't try and get away, maybe feeling my grip or just relenting to her oncoming orgasm. It didn't take long at fucking all, she must have been horny all night thinking about this and I'd fucking dialed her all the way up. Either way if she thought she was going to get away with just a minute of me eating her pussy, she was crazy. The taste of her liquim alone was enough to drive me on until my tongue was sore, the rest? Yeah no way I was stopping at one.

"Mister! Oooh! Brent, pl... pl.. Please! You don't have to stop but... I need a frickin second! Please!" Tapping at my head and the sides of my face with her long fingers, as forceful as she could get.

"Okay!" I growled, coming up, feeling my chin was literally dripping, wishing (not for the first time) I had a longer tongue to sweep that stuff up. I used my finger, then pulled her off the table, into my lap. "Okay but you owe me."

"Yes! But... I already said you can have anything anywhere." Not trying to get out of it but just in a pleading mood, mostly just worried I was really upset.

Instead of answering I just grumbled. Kissed her, she was more than happy to kiss me back. Her tongue working even more, missing my tongue and mouth even more to find the flavors of herself. My chin and cheeks were clean and shared between us. I was on her neck and thinking about putting her back up on the table when the tick, tick, tick noises started registering in my head. Reminded me of something out of childhood. I looked around and didn't see anything though, just my sexy nerd and our otherwise quiet hideaway.

"What..?" She asked, hearing it once our kissing let reality come to her, she got it first. "Bikes!" Both of us snapped our heads towards the slope, where just then two helmeted heads came up into view. "Brent! Oh no! Frickin no!"

In her fear she nearly knocked us both off the bench seat of the picnic table. I barely stopped us from falling backward, slapping a hand to the picnic table top, digging fingertips into the gap between the boards even with the blanket in the way. It hurt but not as much as a back flop onto gravel.

"I told you! I told you they weren't just going for a romantic walk!" One of the bikers said, female.

"Yeah, you did." Another female and a huff of maybe a third person.

By then Kassiah had not settled but she'd panicked herself to a state of just clinging to me and hoping for the best, whimpering and vibrating in my lap. Hugging her helped, she pawed at my back and somehow made her lanky lithe form small. There was three of them, I looked over just in time to see them. A short guy with a kinda stupid big biker helmet that reminded me of a Death Star Trooper, only with sunglasses, I think he'd been in the lead of the pack of bikes earlier. I remembered the bright red and black outfit like he was a neon tiger or something. He was in the back of this three pack, I couldn't see his eyes thanks to some of those oily metallic sunglasses but his mouth was wide open.

The two women were of a same height to each other, average so a good head shorter than me or Kassiah, but still taller than big helmet guy. The first one that caught my eye was pregnant, obviously so. Not like eight or nine months, the opposite actually, she was just pregnant enough and slender enough that it was blatant. She pulled off her helmet, it was already undone. There was sweat around where the helmet was but not a lot, it made her brown hair darker. Her tight gray and green outfit hugged a body that looked almost hourglass, but only in comparison with the woman in my lap. The pregnant woman was decent looking, just an average mom sort. I had a couple of friends with moms like her, I'd checked them out when going by, but otherwise didn't think too much about them later.

The other woman pulled her helmet off too, holding it between her arm and her hip like she was an astronaut who just landed on a new planet where she'd correctly predicted there would be life. Her short blonde hair was pulled back into a short stubby ponytail. While she was undoubtedly pretty, the prettiest woman in the little picnic area, there was a hard no nonsense look to her blue eyes. She was fit but not overly so, busy fit, I thought. She got some bike rides in, some treadmill time probably, ate as sparingly as possible, but work was more important than either of those things. The eyes, the smirk, and the general look of her made me think she was a boss somewhere, and she probably did social media posts where she referred to herself as the She-EO instead of CEO.

"This is so hot!" The pregnant woman said, rushing over to She-EO's side after setting her bike up. "I'm so glad we're doing this together!"

"Doing what?" The blonde woman asked, confused.

"Watching!" The pregnant woman nodding and staring at the blonde with some emotion that was like... Awe? Admiration? She-EO blinked, looked at us, looked back at her friend, over her shoulder at Tiger Stripes and then back at her friend. Whose delight faltered, "Why else would you have dragged us back here, if not to watch?"

She-EO didn't have an answer. I had an idea that she had just wanted to be proven right. She'd seen Kassiah and I, suspected, probably made a comment, and came all this way without thinking past being correct. Mouth hanging open she looked back at us and realized that she was stuck. Because both her companions, whoever they were, had come to see two people fucking in public. And just as my erection had started to deflate those tough business blue eyes went from stunned OMG WTF to "Yeah, why not?" Even more thrilling... It looked like she made up her mind on that while looking at me!

"Alright Mya, alright. You're right, just... Didn't think we were going to be so honest about it." Rolling easily with the change as if there never had been a change, a CEO for sure!

"I'm pregnant. Pregnancy hormones are notorious for making women crazy horny, that's the excuse I'm going with." Tiger Stripes huffed a laugh at that, the pregnant biker beamed. "See, he knows."

"They want to watch us, a real audience." I whispered in Kassiah's ear, tenderly stroking her biceps (or halfceps because the tiny muscles in her delicate arms couldn't hardly be called uniceps much less biceps) that I'd been gripping a moment before. "We can go or... We can give them a show."

"You want him to fuck me in front of you?" The rollerblader's voice strained, her head was turned towards them, so I couldn't see but it sounded like she was ready to cry.

"Yeah, that's what we came all the way back here after biking five miles for." The blonde probably no longer pretending, she now believed they'd all come back hoping for some voyeurism.

"Sounded like you were having a real good time when we were coming up the hill." Mya the Pregnant woman added, getting a nod from the short guy.

"Oh frick yes, he was eating my pussy! Eating it and telling me that he wasn't done, even though he made me come." The two women snapped their eyes to me then back to Kassiah. "I had to beg him to stop for a sec, that's the only reason we heard you all."

"Tell him to get back to that then!" The brunette said with sheer delight.

"In my experience honey, never stop a man from going down on you, because not a lot of them even bother." The brunette nodded to her blonde friend's words, I couldn't believe that but wasn't going to argue with strangers.

"They... They don't?" Kassiah getting confirmation from the two ladies, then looking towards me. Her eyes filled with anxiety but the brown orbs focusing in on my mouth, then up to meet my eyes. "You really like my pussy that much Mister?"

"I really do." I really did.

"You... Still want to eat it?"

"Yes!" I hissed.

"Oh fuck!" Pregnant Mya laughed, her and She-EO sharing a look that said I'd been obvious in how much I wanted it.

"Oh frick!" Kassiah in a much different way, closing her eyes and shaking her head, even as she shakely climbed back up to the tabletop.

I figured it was best to kiss her a little, try and settle her nerves. She kissed me back, grateful for it but not able to muster the total abandon of the kisses she'd given before. In public and with an audience were two different things for her. I understood and trying to keep eye contact kissed my way down her chest, having a brief love affair with each of her nipples. Then started my way down.

"God it's even better than porn! Look how he's looking at her!" Mya whispered.

"Yeah! I... It's nice being able to see what you want, not what the camera person focuses on."

"Yes!" And, "You watch porn too?"

Pause, considering her answer but I think she went on truthfully and not political. "Way too much."

By then I was kissing my way down Kassiah's stomach, following it as she pushed it out and sucked it back in, more out of nerves than embarrassment (not that there was anything for the tiny thing to be embarrassed about, not here.) or anything else. I started to put both legs up on the table, then thought about the audience and did just the far one from them. Shoving the other out so that Kassiah's barefoot was up on the tabletop, almost pointed at the biker voyeur trio.

Kassiah tried to be cool, I was... On a roller coaster of emotions when I took a long lick and the only thing that happened was her rolling back onto her palms and a small intake of breath. When I flicked my eyes up to her face I saw what was going on, she was even more frantic than usual. My second lick, this one from taint all the way up, nearly undid her. Her face did all the normal sexy things but she maintained her relative silence. The third lick I stopped her clit, tilting my head slightly to the side and gave it a good, hard, suck.

"Oh frickity frick that feels so good! Licking, licking, licking my pussy! Feels so frickin good!" She burst, pleased I didn't let up, lashing my tongue at her entrance a moment before rolling back up at her clitoris. "Brent! You... That tongue! That frickin tongue feels so good on my pussy. My pussy! Nnnnuh! You make my pussy feel... Brent! I'm... Oh dang it I'm coming again! AGAIN!"

They really didn't need the view so I grabbed up both her legs and came up out of the bench, pinning my sweet untouched, untasted, and unfucked (until me) rollerblader so I could ensure she was skated past Cloud 9. This time I dialed my eager tongue and her pleasured beaver down before she could start thrashing (too much) coming up off the bench even more and stripping myself the rest of the way. Even while a voice screamed in my head that this was what the trio of bikers were waiting for, me to get naked too, so they could call the police and get us both arrested.

"Fuck!" Pregnant Mya squeaked, glancing that way I could see her bumping her shoulder into She-EO over and over again in her excitement. "We get to see a stranger's dick! I've never seen a stranger's dick before."

"Yeah, me either." The blonde sounding rather breathless about it.

"Really?" Mya absolutely shocked, I guess without knowing her (not really) she was hot enough and confident enough that I would have thought she'd had more that a few late night at a hotel bar sex stories.

"Really." Knowing exactly how sad it made her sound.

"I want to get closer." Mya said as Kassiah knew what was coming and had moved into the center of the table, giving them a view of the top of our heads basically.

"Me too." Then, "Okay we're getting closer. Still just watching."

"Don't say that." Mya complained to her friend.

"Why? I just want them to feel at ease."

"Okay but what if I want to grab his ass?" The two giggled at that as they got closer.

"Pregnancy has made you so bad!" She-EO whispered back as I kissed Kassiah's neck and shoulder, giving her time to reset, unsure if she'd need it after such a quick orgasm.

"I've always been bad, I just got an excuse to say these things out loud now." Which made them giggle again as they came around to the side. "That's a pretty good dick, yeah?"

"Yeah, it's... It's a pretty good dick." Breathless like she had been before struggling with talking and being turned on.

"Yeah," Mya clearly only having slightly more sexual experience than Kassiah.

"Closer?"

"Why not?"

She-EO had no answer to that so they crept closer. Mya leading the way in this endeavor until she was literally kneeling on the bench about shoulder level with Kassiah and I. The other woman just putting one knee up but staring with nearly the same wonder filled excitement.

"Nnmmahh!" Kassiah's eyes and head rolled as soon as I pulled my lips from hers, unable to figure out if she wanted to watch herself being watched, or look up at me. Both, it seemed, held lots of pros and cons.

"Hey. Hey beautiful," The second part I filled my tone with more sternness and she focused in on me, practically panting with her anxiety. "You're gonna put my cock in you." I told her, she blinked as if she had forgotten what words were, so had no chance of comprehending English. "Kassiah, reach down with those hands that felt so good wrapped around my cock yesterday and do it again." Although her expression was ruled by anxiety, she reached down, looked down, taking hold of my penis. Her body automatically responded with the proximity of my part and hers, she thrust herself upward. Even if just slightly, "Now..." She didn't need advice but did need permission. "Put it in you. Yes! Oh I like that!"

"Yeah?" Quiet and far away, probably a combo platter of what she had waited so long for was finally happening, losing her virginity. Plus the pleasure of rubbing a penis at her sensitive labia. And of course the audience was now so close. "I like it too!"

I just let out a growl of approval as I watched her dark hands putting me into her dark lower lips. Running the tip that almost seemed pink by comparison to her shading up and down her gash, enjoying manipulating her clitoris with it but eventually she was unable to help herself. Lifting up ever so slightly at the same time she pulled me up over her fourchette and I dropped right in. Well not really in because she had a tight virgin hole there, but it felt like it. Felt all perfectly lined up and while her eyes went huge with shocked delight, I did us both a favor and shoved myself into her.

"Mother frickin fuck!" The virgin nerd was no longer a virgin, but still very much an adorable nerd. Her face went through a variety of expressions that made me glad I was looking right at her, to catch all of them. They would stay with me forever. Best of all was that she didn't try and moderate her face, couldn't even. Not with my cock making her feel way better than the licks that had broken her earlier. "Brent..! You..! This..! Nnnnooooh! Your good white dick is in me!" I could see the two female audience members share a look at that, but just from the corner of my eye. "Your... GOOD WHITE DICK IS IN ME!"

"Yes in your tight hot wet amazing black pussy." In that moment she nodded to each one of those words, unable to deny any of the adjectives as said pussy was firing off on all nerve ending cylinders.

"YES! IN ME! My... My..." She wanted to say it but didn't want to be (anymore) embarrassed in front of everyone, so pivoted to. "My first white dick!"

"Yeah?" I asked as if that shocked me.

"Yes! I like it! I like that good white dick filling me up until..." A whimper taking her as I shifted without much thought and I think rubbed myself into her big clit which was easy to get at as it sat right above her entrance.

"Give me another second, okay?" Asking her gently when her eyes focused back on me, clearly ready. I couldn't bring up my Anti-Early Orgasm Defenses, because the two women sitting right there. I could smell them, two different perfumes and two different hints of feminine (so not really offensive) sweat. Hear their aroused breathing, just knowing they were fucking turned on by what they were seeing was making my brain go bonkers. Flicking my eyes up to them they both quickly met my gaze. Mya was eager but a little bashful, even though she was plain she was alluring. She-EO was so fucking hungry, I was sure that if I pushed Kassiah aside and told the blonde to get on, she would. Probably telling everyone about how she knew how to get it done the best, for our orgasms and for their viewing. "She's fucking tight as hell!"

"Yeah?" The business woman bicycler asked.

"Frick!" Kassiah squealed, closing her eyes a second, rolling her head up to look at them as well, they were much... slower in meeting her eyes. "He's just got the nicest white dick you'll ever know."

"I didn't really see it, can we... Can he... Can you tell him to pull it out and show us?" Mya all hopeful.

Snapping her brown eyes to me, Kassiah seemed as eager to please them as she was me. "Did you want to pull it out and show them?"

"Sure, yeah." I nodded and pulled out, my dick was so fucking hard that it snapped out, slapping wetly against my body.

"Hhyo fuck!" She-EO shocked and delighted, nodding and ever so slightly moving her mouth in a way that made it clear she wanted to suck me.

"Damn!" Breathless before the pregnant woman giggled, "You got that thing so hard for you girl." Giving Kassiah's shoulder a nudge like she wasn't a naked stranger. "I would have thought that was an eighteen-year-old's dick."

"I do? It is?" Kassiah looking from them, to me, to my dick. With her long arms and fingers she easily took hold of it, even registering that they couldn't see so shifted down to just one hand, just the tips of fingers and thumb too. "It is really really hard." Pause, "For me."

"Yeah it is," Mya leaning forward, I could tell her breath did stuff to Kassiah's nearest nipple because the rollerblader's eyes rolled up a second. Mya was looking down at my cock and the no longer virgin cunt though, not noticing. "Rub it on your clit. I loved it when my ex did that, it was like the only thing he did that I liked." Her eyes almost climbed to mine, "Before he dumped me and left me single."

"I like it too!" Kassiah did as instructed, instantly her dark body becoming alive, doing more work in mashing her clit around than she did with her hand or wrist movements.

"That is so hot!" Mya determined and her biking friend agreed instantly.

"Hot!" Kassiah whimpered, now just holding my penis in place, her body sexily doing all the pleasuring. Ass up off the blanket covered picnic table, bare feet planted, rocking and rolling her pelvis to get the tip of me to rub, swipe, and mash her clitoris about. "Good white dick... Good!" Both... No all three audience members were closer, Tiger Suit had left the bikes on kick stands and was at an angle to not just see Kassiah and me but the faces of his two biker buddies as well. "Good white dick! GOOD! Make me feel so good! Nnnmah! Yyyayy!"

"Get it! Get that orgasm!" Mya encouraged. "Don't feel bad about getting all that you can because you'll regret it when you're all alone." The blonde gave her nudge. "Sorry, I mean... If."

"I'm gonna! I gotta! Going... Going... Frickin good white dick! Going to go home on Saturday! Got... Got to!" Oh fuck yes! She dipped me into her tight hole, holding the base in a much firmer grip now that she cared more about her pleasure than the audience. "Nnmmmay! In me! Feels so good in me!" While she wasn't perfect at it, she was damn good at humping herself onto the top half of my dick, fast, hard, and wet. She pulled it out, ran her hand up and down my length for her own amusement and not mine. Then started doing her wiggly almost dancing thing with my dick pressed to her clit. "It's okay! It's okay? Right Brent? That you give MORE... Frickin frick... Frickin frick... Frickin frick! AGAIN! GOOD WHITE DICK GIVIN' IT TO ME AGAIN!"