3 Times with a Geeky Rollerblader Ch. 03

Story Info
Last time with the adorable eager rollerblader.
4.3k words
4.65
5.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers

I blinked, watching Kassiah nearly falling over as she was going what seemed like 30 mph on those blades, with those long legs of hers it looked like she was from some Sci-Fi movie. Then coming to a sliding stop, she stumbled and needed three clomping strides to come to a complete halt and not fall over. Instantly her long body turned to lanky misery, tromping across the short grassy section from the asphalt path to where I leaned against my sister's fence.

"I'm sorry! Please! You're not mad? Are you mad? Please don't be mad!" Looking miserable even though I'd told her already I wasn't mad, then again I'd had an ex who had interpreted everything in messages as snide and sarcastic if she was in a bad place mentally. Then again I had played things so that I said I understood but told her she'd have to make it up to me too. "I'll suck your dick! I'll lick your asshole! Guys like that too! Nevaeh told me."

"I told you I wasn't mad," I had been disappointed (really really disappointed) but understood.

It was fucking Friday! I hadn't seen her since she'd rollerbladed away to brush her teeth.

I did feel ripped off. No, it wasn't like it was going to last forever, I knew she lived elsewhere and was just visiting. But still! It sucked that it had gotten cut much shorter than we'd thought. Her aunt had been there when she'd gotten back to brush her teeth, part of me said that was my fault for being so "picky" but... As hot as it had been to see her eating my cum (along with the other two) I wasn't going to be kissing her afterward. Once there Kassiah had had to go shopping, some errands, and then help with dinner. She'd sent me pictures of her pouting during them all, partly I think to convince me she wasn't bailing. Luckily she'd said it early enough that I'd gone home, hadn't wasted a sick day sitting at my sister's.

Surprise shitty surprise number two? Maybe just making up for the karmic and cosmic balance we owed for not being in jail for public lewdness? Her mom, dad, and siblings came days early. Her Saturday out had become a Friday one. Her Thursday was eaten up by her family and more relatives showing up to visit her family. Kassiah had only just gotten away, a tiny block of time before she would go. Not just for some family event, but on the road back home to Georgia.

"I am gonna miss you."

"I might be back next year," it was totally obvious that she only hoped she would be, but didn't think it likely.

"That's a long time to wait." She nodded to that, shrugged a shoulder, slipped closer, clearly hoping for me to show her I wasn't angry.

I did. Reaching out for her shirt, not just pulling it to get her the rest of the way to me, but down so that I could see her tits. Only I guess with her parents around she wasn't bold enough to go without a bra, and her small ones were 90% covered by the bra. Not that that stopped me from getting her not just to me, against me, but fully in my arms so that I could kiss her. It took a few long moments before all her anxiety (Well extra anxiety I doubted she'd ever be without some.) to be washed away. Until her hands slipped up my arms to my shoulders, and she was need-fully kissing me back.

"You... you aren't mad. Is it because you stopped by those biker babes' office?" Not angry about it but I think it would have hurt her feelings, but she totally would have understood.

"Nope, just sat around thinking about all the stuff I was not doing with you." Which was true.

"Oh! Oh so sorry!" Whimpered, pouting again, so I kissed that fucking nerd until she was breathless and had forgotten what we were talking about.

"We... We going back there?" AKA she was horny and wanted to get fucked.

"I can't." I told her, taking her hand and putting it to the bulge she'd put in my pants.

"Oh! You... you want me to take care of it right here?" While she looked left and right, she was willing. I think our luck had made her think that everyone who came by would be okay with the public indecency. "Suck your good dick? Good... White dick!"

Anywhere was just as dangerous and... I shrugged and stood her upright, she trembled but managed standing up on her own. While smiling at her I unfolded the once used blanket out from where I'd put it on the fence. Leaving it across the metal barrier. Adding the blanket like a visual barrier where the fence was once just physical. Offering her my arm I lead her from the "public" side of the gate to the "private" side. I really didn't know if this would get us out of trouble, but knew nobody could see us from the path. They'd be able to hear us and legs or tops of heads would be in view so they'd be able to guess, but if we stayed behind the blanket...

"Oh frick! Really?" I nodded and she flopped down to the grass much as she had days ago on the path, knees nearly touching, feet on their sides and still covered with the pink plastic of her borrowed rollerblades. Looking up at me with her hands resting in the tiny space between her knees, mouth open, excitement written all over her features. "This... This is... I wanted it to be like this."

"Public?"

"Yeah," Her voice all squeaky sweet as she admitted that.

"Yeah," I didn't think lightning would strike thrice, it was early and even though it was a Friday most people would be at school or work still. I just kinda hoped for being ignored, not even hoping that we'd get another trio of watchers, two of which became (welcome) joiners. But... It did seem fitting that our brief fling would have a beginning, middle, and ending of exhibitionism. "Me too."

"I wish you lived in Birmingham." Part of me did too, imagining years of having this needy provocative nerd at my beck and call. But I might be in jail for indecent exposure by the end of this last time together, for sure would be if we lived near each other and kept doing public stuff.

"Don't think about the future." I told her, then did it myself, lifting my phone. "Now take off your shirt and show me them tits."

"Yes Mister." Nodding and wincing as if she should have known to do that already.

Today she had on a modest t-shirt, no revealed midriff, and the bra underneath. It came off easily though, her midnight black curly hair kept out of her face by a blue headband that matched the shirt took off and set aside. The white bra went next, no hesitation or need to try and tease or be sexy about it. Going right back to her unintentional anime pose, this time with her wide tongue coming out over her full bottom lip.

"Undo the pants and push them down just enough that I can see your ass." Because the way she was sitting, back arched, there was an angle that I could get her butt and boobs.

Once more no objections, internal or external. She came up to undo the white string of the black shorts and push them and her white underwear down enough that half her tiny black ass was visible.

"Yeah?"

"Yes! Perfect! Fuck this is exactly how I want to remember you." I took the pictures, she looked ready to cry. She was so happy to be pleasing me. "Just know that I'm gonna be jerking off to you for years and years to come."

"Oh frick mister! Can you tell me? When you do?" About ready to take it back, thinking it too much to ask, when I laughed and nodded.

"I'll send you a picture of my cum on that blanket, every time I do." She whimpered as she looked at the blanket we'd be using for two of the three occasions, back to me and nodded.

"I would too but..." Closing her eyes, shaking her head at herself for even thinking about admitting it, but she admitted it anyway. "But I think I'll be masturbatings to you every time. Ever frickin time Brent!"

I liked that idea. I would be happy to know she did it a couple times a year, that alone had to put me into some echelon that only celebrities held. I liked it so much I raked my jeans open. Despite what I'd done outside over the last couple days it still took a mental decision to get them off, standing there Winnie Pooh style with nothing on under my shirt.

"Frick! Mmmmyesss!" Kassiah leaning forward, opening her mouth and there was no way I could resist giving her what we both wanted.

That tongue of hers found my dick just a second before her lips did, my eyes rolling up for a few moments. Not even because her "Gah!" had me smirking down at her, into the strained but avid brown eyes. I let my fingers brush her black curls, before grabbing her head and giving it to her like we both wanted. Making her gag that quick sharp sound a half dozen times before pulling out. A whimper coming along with drool rolling out over her bottom lip, down her chin, and spattering onto her pretty dark little titties. A couple of breaths and I was back in, this time holding the (less than) halfway depth that was all that she could handle before pulling out again.

"Brent." Came out of her with more saliva as I pulled hair back and bent to kiss her, her hands shooting up to grab me, both of us turned on by kissing so sloppily.

"I've got to fuck you Kassiah! I've got to have you in every position, at least once." The rollerblading nerdy cutie was in agreement for the first part, she squealed with delight at the second.

Both of us heard the first person go by, a jogger (or so I guessed) because of the flap, flap, flap of their footfalls went by pretty quickly. There was no sign that they noted anything weird about a blanket being on a fence, probably thought it got wet and left here to dry. Kassiah and I smiled at each other, sat quietly until the sneaker noises were gone, then I crawled around behind her. I just meant to get her shorts and underwear down, but then realized they were baggy enough to just take off completely over her rollerblades, that's what I did. Once I did that for her I figured it was only fair that I pull off my own shirt off. The geeky toothy beauty lay in the grass, looking back at me, submissive and ready to take it anyway I wanted it. She was so hot I had to take another picture of her, which had her panting in as much happiness as anxiety.

Once she was permanently memorized I found my hands on that tiny butt, still unable to believe how hot I found it. I knew that some would laugh, others would shake their heads, but I pulled her up by her hips. Letting a hiss of approval run out of me as I groped the dark buns again, so tiny and tight. Didn't really need to pull them apart to see and admire her asshole, but I did. It was so so so dark, so different than the women I had experience with that it made me feel inexperienced and prudish. Which I made up for by wedging my dick in-between, just to see the contrasting colors of us. Kassiah's hands dug into the grass, for sure preparing herself for anal penetration, probably right now interpreting "every position" wrong. I wasn't that young and dumb. I did tease my tip over her midnight black backdoor, but didn't actually try and go in.

"Brent! Frick! White dick fills me right up!" I don't know if she was trying to help or just unconsciously shifting her body for minimum impact (Or inpact. Or in packed.) as I slid into her ever sopping cunt. I stopped, leaving my fairly flat stomach up against her fairly compact caboose. I was real deep! "Good white dick. Deep! Deep, deep, deep inside me!" Once more my light and her dark making me feel ghostly pale by comparison. "Nnnuhhh frickin frick!" Her body was arched up like a cartoon Halloween cat that had caught a fright. As I'd done with other girlfriends before her, I pushed down on her low back, just below the ribs. Then slipping my grip down until my hands were in the crook of her hips and bent legs. she arched the other way, the sexier way. "Hhooowww!"

"Yeah," I told her, since I'd jerked off last night (and there wasn't two attractive women watching/semi participating) I didn't hesitate for any reason but to enjoy the sight and feel of her. Didn't need the seconds because of Early Orgasm Defenses. I just enjoyed the feeling of her tight pussy, her slender as fuck body, and the anxious but eager face she had turned back to me. "You're so fucking hot!"

"I... Nnnahhh! FRICK!" As I started pounding her.

It was 80% her mouth, 15% our bodies coming together, and 5% my own groans and heavy breaths that would alert people going by. But really out of sight was a huge part of it, everyone wore fucking earbuds today. Which meant I thundered into Kassiah harder, my own pleasure making me confident we wouldn't be heard. Or maybe just not give a fuck.

"So fucking sexy! So sexy!" I had to admit, looking down to see my dick sawing in and out of her.

She was wet and that clung to my cock just like the inner folds of her vagina did. Every dozen thrusts (or so) I'd either smash into her and hold there, or lean left or right for a few. It kept her thrown into such pleasure that I wish I had a mirror or TV screen to see her face on. She kept wanting to stay to looking back but each time I hit her with some variety she'd either collapse (nearly face first) to the grass or just straighten her neck and shake her head. Her rollerblade covered feet sometimes kicking into the earth, probably a little dangerous to have left them on her. Or would be if she wasn't so slender and weak.

"Brent! Mister! Keep... Gonna..." I growled a fuck yes and right on the heels of that a fuck no. I wasn't gonna blow but if I kicked up another notch to get her over the edge, I might be too close. I couldn't fuck her in all positions if I came in her now, waited twenty, and then started just before she had to leave. "Brent! Frick! In! I need it... Ugh! OHHH!"

There was only one option, I pulled out of her making her unhappy. Not mad but miserable. I earned the 'ugh' as I shoved her forward into the grass, arms flailed out in sight of people going by, maybe even the top of her head. If there was people, I didn't stop and look. The upper 'oh' that was drawn out was as I buried my face into her cheeks, licking her asshole again while sliding my thumb into her cunt, the pointer and middle finding her big clit. The trio of pleasuring won out over missing my dick, she even reached back with those long arms and gently took the top of my head. Not holding me in place, her touch was thankful and worshipful, for what I was doing.

My tongue slashed up, down, and at her dark backdoor, it tasted of nothing but her liquim that had found it's way here as we fucked but also probably as she got wet the closer she'd rollerbladed to me. It didn't take her long to get where she wanted, this time I let her react how she would. Which was rocking her pelvis so that my tongue worked as much through the other parts of her crack as to the part that actually gave her pleasure. I barely kept my thumb inside her but my fingers always were rubbing at her clit. I did have to pull her backward, right at the end, as she tried to crawl away even while still thrashing into me for pleasure.

"So sexy!" I told her again, after rolling her over onto her back. She went like a ragdoll but her eyes were open, staring at me in blissful disbelief. I kissed her neck, shoulders, nipples, and then lips until she started touching my arms and back.

"What... What next?" Quietly, interested, and between licking my chin for the remnants of her sex that had smeared there while I ate her ass.

"Cowgirl," I whispered back, finding her lips and frowning. "Sorry but I don't think I can do more, I thought about you for two days and.. I'm pretty revved up."

"Oh Brent!" And she kissed me some more, a lot more.

Eventually I drew her upright as much as anything else.

"No! Leave them on! It's fucking fitting, isn't it?" As her thumb hooked into the latch of the rollerblade.

"Yes!" She was clearly surprised at my statement, and I was surprised that it pleased her so much to have me say it.

"Oh fuck yes! It fucking sucks that this is clearly the fucking position for you and I only get it once." As we shifted ourselves into place, her on the roller blades and squatted down atop me, just getting her pussy lined up with my dick but before it even went in her.

Her long legs folded up looked even longer, knees aimed towards the blue summer sky. I was laying up against the blanket covered fence, helping her scoot on the grass in the rollerblades. Marveling at the sight of her, I just knew that besides a few pictures (maybe) it was the last time I'd ever see her. Cupping her face I let my thumb slide into her mouth, she sucked it with a whimper. This nerdy girl who had become one of the sexiest women I thought I'd ever fuck. We both got me all the way into her, her eyes rolling back, her head would have done the same but I kept her where I could see that face.

"Gah! Good white dick fills me so good!" I totally agreed to that, then did some more nodding as she slowly started riding me. "Oh frick! Brent! I thought doggy was getting you deep! Mister... This! This is my favorite frickin position!"

I could tell why I was getting all the way in her, her legs were practically doing the splits, there was nothing in the way of getting cock every last centimeter of me into her tight (three days from virginity) pussy. Even better was that she actually was a natural at this, putting her palms to her knees she could rise up and push down on them, bringing herself up just enough, to come right back down. In the matter of a minute, at the most, she was riding me about as fast as I wanted, without driving my stamina down to seconds.

Just like before when people walked by we were making plenty of noise for them to guess what was going on. I was also pretty sure that at the top of her riding, at least her hair was visible. Making it even easier to figure out what was going on on the other side of the fence. I gave zero fucks, I heard people, for sure heard a couple of them slow down. Either seeing the top of Kassiah's head, hearing her (us), or both. She was even louder, noises of effort combining with her squeaks and whimpers of pleasure. No words, a few that got close to my name or "Mister!" but she rode me as best she could and better than I could have hoped. Good for both of us.

Her eyes were far away, until I felt myself getting close and reached up, rubbing a thumb over that clit of hers. Instantly those eyes popped open, focused on me. I could see right into her, knew she was close, with my thumb at her clit she would be there very quickly. Letting go of my own defenses I growled, grabbed her ass, pressed a finger to her backdoor too, and started working her atop me.

Rubbing her clit and circling her asshole was too much for her. When she stalled, I started slamming up at her. The beautiful nerdy black tooth rollerblader fell forward, fingers grabbing the blanket covered fence. Staring down at me as I fucked her at double the speed she'd been riding me. It took only seconds really.

"Fuck! I'm gonna... Fuck!" I tried to fight it because she wasn't there yet.

"Do it! Please! IN ME! THIS LAST TIME IN ME MISTER!" I didn't need more than that, slamming up into her, dragging her down until she was fully sitting on my dick with her wheeled feet kicked out to both sides. I just held one of her buttcheeks with the one hand, but the thumb on the other waggled lightning quick up and down over her clitoris. It might have been that but I was pretty sure it was my first eruption that she felt shoot up into her insides. She came too! "BRENT! OH FRICK YES! Yes! Nnnnnaaaahhhhhmmmmm."

Collapsing atop me, I didn't know it was what I wanted until she did it. My hands wrapping around her sweaty lithe body and holding her to me. She turned and moaned her pleasure practically right into my face. As I thrust up at her, stopping right before my next shot and next shot flew out of me. I had thought I'd done a lot before, this was like I was making up for the two days we'd missed with each other. There was so much! So much and she whimpered, full lips rubbing at my neck, at my ear, as she spasmed in satisfaction. Finally, when we both just lay there in a heap, with her trembling at my dick occasionally spasming inside her, she was able to focus and smile down at me.

Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers
12