3 Times with a Geeky Rollerblader Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the best!" Quiet and somehow happy, but sad at the same time.

"It was amazing, you're amazing."

"No. You." And she kissed me, small but possibly the tenderest kiss we'd shared. Bottom lip coming out afterward, she was even quieter as she spoke. "I should go, mom might... Suspect."

"Yeah," While I thought about why it fucking mattered if her mom suspected, but still didn't let her go.

"I really..." I knew, I let her go, or unwrapped my embrace, stopping her before she could really go anywhere to kiss her. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Nah, you'll find better." She shook her head doubtfully.

"I won't."

"Then come back." She nodded but we both knew how unlikely that was, plus as sexy as I thought her, we knew almost nothing about each other. This was a relationship of the body, not the mind, I was a firm believer that in real relationships it was a 50/50 combo of both.

"I want to."

"I want a picture of my cum dripping out of you."

"Okay! S... Send it to me?"

"Of course." I got one of her on all fours, my cum never been so vivid as it came out of her dark vagina. Then she was on her back, sucking on her bottom lip, with even more of it coming out of her. I fed her it, she thrashed but clearly had been hoping for that. Holding my hand until she sucked off every last bit, the fifth or sixth time I did it and she was more or less empty. "Well we never got arrested." I said as I stood and saw there were no cops coming. Folding the blanket up as we both were dressed, me sans shirt. "All in all, it was a good day."

"Yeah," Miserable, biting her bottom lip. "Bye Brent!"

I wanted a last kiss or something but she just went, when she couldn't figure out the gate she threw herself over it. Doing that silly but still sexy tromp on the grass until she got to the asphalt. Then she gave me one last miserable look and skated away faster than she'd come to me. I think because she didn't want me to see her crying. I smiled, not because I was a bastard but because I hoped I'd given her some really good memories. Not the best ones, I wanted her to have better sex and lots of it throughout her life.

I wanted the same for me too.

Bluetooth sat at the patio window, like the old pervert he was he'd been watching, I'd never seen him lay on the tile floor of the kitchen by the backdoor before. Sighing, unable to muster a joke calling him out on it, I went and showered. Part of me didn't want to but I knew I would be haunted by the thoughts of her all day if I didn't, the smell of her was all over me and... Yeah there would be nothing but fantasies of her if I didn't bath. I'd already be haunted, I didn't need to be anymore haunted.

12