3 Women, 3 Men, 3 Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac raised his hands to take hold of Doris's breasts, and slid them across his open mouth. He shoved faster and gripped harder than she would have liked, but he wasn't rough, and this was about him, anyway.

Corinne and Sonia were now sloppy-tonguing a prick that was still growing and balls that were still tightening. Corinne caught Sonia's eye, and brought her free hand over Mac's side. She tickled Mac's navel with her nails. He jerked up, and said "Whhooooahhh!" into Doris's left breast.

Doris laughed. "You got no secrets any more, Mac!" As she finished saying that, Sonia tickled Mac's navel, and his legs twitched hard.

Soon, the fellatio began in earnest, suction joining tongue work. Mac still sucked and licked Doris's breastworks, but his hands fell away, and heavier breathing made him loosen his liplock. Doris stole a glance at Ben. He seemed fine, if anything beguiled by Sonia's boobs, which wobbled as she drew her mouth rapidly along Mac's shaft. Men! she thought, entirely happy with the one lapping at her and the one ogling Sonia.

Mac's huffing and puffing quickened. Abruptly Sonia spat him out, grabbed the maxed prick around the glans, and edged him. Mac said "Noooo!" At the end the sound was broken up into sobs.

Del hooted and clapped. "Who's the motherfuckin' crybaby now, McCloud?"

Everyone laughed, even Mac. Corinne took hold of his cock, said "Poor baby," and took the next shift on the shaft. Mac settled back with a soft "Ahhhh."

Doris reached down and tickled his navel, and in reflex he almost head-butted her sternum. Sonia laughed around the balls in her mouth.

Doris got some mild enjoyment from her breasts through all this, but no real arousal. What she liked most was the silly fun, with sex making people happy.

A few exchanges later, Sonia angled herself to attempt a deepthroat. She couldn't quite do it, but she came within an inch of kissing Corinne at testicle level. As they sucked and tongued, Mac wailed constantly. Doris brought his hands to her boobs, which he fondled weakly.

Corinne grabbed Mac's shins. This kept him from kicking anyone when he started cumming. Doris saw the value in Corinne's hard-won knowledge.

Mac's orgasm went on for quite a while. Then Doris lowered a breast to Mac's no-longer-jerking head, and gently stoppered his gaping mouth.

Soon Sonia raised her head and said, "Done." Doris then heard her murmur to Corinne, "Not much though." Corinne nodded.

Del applauded. Ben joined in, and then, less energetically, Mac. Sonia knee-stood and bowed. Corinne and Doris did also, and in a final flourish, Sonia spat spunk at Mac's navel and tickled it.

There began another frolic like the one that preceded the event. Before it went far, however, Mac got Doris into his arms and said, "Ms. Tolbert, I'd be delighted if you'd stay with me until I recover, and can again provide masculine services."

"Oh, not now, I'm afraid," she said. Then after a kiss, she added. "I have something else I have to do. Later on, I'd be glad to."

"We'd just lie here," he said. "Ain't gonna do you, just play around and cuddle."

Abruptly Doris realized that she should definitely not look towards Ben. "That's very brave, now that we know about your navel," she said, giggling in a way that she hoped wouldn't seem phony. Should I lie, claim that I have work? she wondered. She decided against it. "I just can't do it now."

Doris saw Mac glare towards the bar, and she continued not to look that way. "Shit!" Mac muttered. He got up and headed for his room.

After the door slammed, Corinne flopped on her back and said, "Shit indeed." She lifted her head and addressed the others. "I'll handle this. After he stews for a while."

***

As they left Reality Island, Doris beckoned Ben but didn't touch him. "Please get dressed. I want our talk to be, um, serious. Well, not provocative. In my room. Okay?"

"Mood Two, coming up," he said, and made for his room.

They were again in the clothes they had worn to breakfast. Doris had him sit in the chair by the side table while she brought over the desk chair.

"I'm sorry that happened," she said. "I really didn't want to wait any longer to do this. Do you think I should have stayed there with Mac?"

"You couldn't predict that," he said. "Maybe Corinne could have, but what you said and did were perfectly reasonable. What he did is on him."

"Anyway." She put her hands in her lap. "I'm trying to understand variables that are new to me. What I think and feel have been really mixed up by what we're doing here. I like it, and I want more, and—" She let a smile through. "—You might like how we get out of Mood Two."

He smiled back, but said, "Serious? Not provocative?"

"Sorry." She took a breath. "The main thing I need to understand is how you feel. Not just now, but how you'll think you'll feel after we go back to real life. We just met, you probably have lots of people you care about, connections you don't want to change." She put up her hand to keep him from chiming in, while she took another breath. "I've never had a long-term relationship, or cared really deeply for anyone outside my family. I don't know how I'd react to that, this is another variable that I can only guess at. I don't know what my feelings will be if this doesn't work out. But I have to ask, and I want you to be as honest with me, and yourself, as you possibly can. Do you believe that you could spend the rest of your life with me?"

He leaned forward slightly, lips parting. Then he looked down. "I'm trying to find the right words," he said, "because you want a clear unambiguous answer."

"A one-word answer would be fine," she said, voice rising.

He looked her in the eyes. "Yes."

She closed her eyes. Her jaw shivered. Then, seeing herself as ridiculous, she laughed. "Best case scenario so far. Do you need to ask anything?"

"Yes. Same question."

Stifling excitement, she said, "Same answer."

"Thank you," he said, half-slumping in the chair.

"Good," she said, breathing calmly. "Now there's the potential for a favorable outcome."

With his crooked smile he said, "We've advanced on the flowchart."

She decided that she could get to like that smile. It had been fun to use it on him, maybe because it led to so many orgasms. No, she told herself, it's brain time. Fluttery heart, frisky belly, please stay out of this. She made herself be rational, and asked for the same from him. "We haven't gone into detail about what we feel, we've only raised a possibility. So please, let's not say what we feel, or even feel it. Next, the elephant in the room. Would you like to go first?"

Ben wanted to feel, and to say what he felt, but tried to stay on her plane of indifference. "Your gag this morning, when you put on your glasses. That was the kind of stunt I couldn't pull on you."

"You sure couldn't. Not as a mostly-stranger."

He shrugged. "I guess, as a society, we're a long way from that kind of equality."

She looked away, lips tightening. She took a breath. She looked at him again. "I've been wondering for years how to address this. Here's what I'll try. There's equality, and there's also balance. Two different but related things. You with me?"

"So far."

"Whites and blacks in this country aren't numerically in balance, and never will be, despite the whining of some people about how whites are no longer a majority—because the extremists define 'white' to exclude Hispanics and South Asians and Jews, among others. So while there can be laws to give every person equal treatment, or promise it, the facts on the ground in population statistics make it necessary for the pendulum to swing past equality sometimes, for things like minority set-asides. Equality is a theoretical abstraction. Balance is something that can be sought in reality, and that's hard to work out. It's the same with the permanent debate over democracy, the need to balance majority rule with individual rights."

He put in, "In every historical era I know of, artists and performers have given the underclass leeway to chip away at the ruling class's privilege. That probably didn't do the underclasses much good, but it recognized that have-nots deserved the opportunity to pop the haves' balloon, while the haves didn't deserve to do the same to the have-nots."

Her eyes widened. With her glasses in place, Ben found the effect to be almost scary. "Damn," she said. "Okay, I guess I can curtail that lecture. Do you want to raise a topic?"

"Yes, please." Ben found himself taking on his demeanor for interviewing job applicants. "It looks like you're doing great professionally. Is that your passion?"

She smiled. "I use the word 'passion' for something else. What I do at work is part of the Venn diagram circle that I call 'interest.' It's a big circle."

"Have you mapped out a full career arc?"

She got more serious. "It can't be precise. I'll probably have to be the one looking after my parents. Pop just got diagnosed with type two diabetes, and he's having trouble adjusting." A pause, then, "Of course I want to be a top-level independent consultant, working only when I want to. Right now, though, being on an employer's benefits package makes the most sense."

"Do your parents have health insurance?"

"An eighty-twenty plan with big deductible and lots of holes." She rattled this off neutrally. She was having no fun.

"Are they healthy otherwise?"

"We all ducked COVID-19." She didn't want to keep talking about this, but this was Ben, so she made herself shove her barriers aside. She was going to want him to open up more. And it gave her a little warm feeling, musing that he might have the same reasons she had. But that was heart stuff, and she wanted none of that in this discussion.

He didn't immediately say anything else, so she put in, "My turn again?"

"If you like."

"Next thing: Age difference, and my lack of experience with relationships. What are your thoughts on those?"

"Again, choosing words," he said, his look falling to the tourist magazine on the side table, which didn't help. "In a hypothetical situation, in which I become involved with a brilliant, vivacious young woman who's never been involved with anyone else for very long, I would worry about if I could meet her expectations for a relationship, and also about her finding someone else who means more to her."

"Hypothetically," she said, nodding, "You'd have every right to that worry. For some women." Her heart wanted her to ensure that nobody would ever make this man worry, or be hurt.

He asked, "What are your thoughts?"

She sat up straighter. Then, because her height and shape made it comfortable, she drew up her legs, knees bent, shins together along the front of the chair. "This isn't hypothetical, it's specific. You're thirty-two. Why are you still available?"

"Why are you?" Ben tried.

"Because I scare men away by asking questions like that. Don't wimp out, I really need you to be open about this. There are things I don't understand about myself right now, and that bothers me."

That made him drop his defenses. His look was tender. "I don't think I know how to be married. Or even paired off. Will you let me blame my parents?"

"Keep talking."

Crooked smile again. Doris hoped it wasn't evasive. But it went well with what he said. "You probably already have this in your dossier on me."

"Some things caught my attention." She approved of how this was progressing, it helped her stay calm. Brain, stay in charge, just a while longer.

He took a couple breaths. "My parents were a matrimonial minefield. After lots of screaming and bad decisions, they divorced when I was six. Looking back, I wish that were the end of it. But they tried to reconcile. More screaming, worse decisions, and splitting for good when I was ten. It gives me no satisfaction that they went on to ruin lives other than mine. Dad messed up two more marriages, Mom three."

"So which scares you most?" Doris remained objective. "Picking Ms. Wrong, or being Mr. Wrong?"

"All of it," he said, with a catch in his throat. His intense look shocked her. "I've worried about this my whole life. There's been some fun now and then, but I've held back from getting serious. It's been great with Corinne, I think she understands, and as long as I remind myself how happy she is with Del, I can keep it light with her. But you..."

She saw his eyes glitter. Were tears forming? Her objectivity was shaken. She said, "I don't think you could ever create a minefield." Despite his worry, she now had no fear of that variable.

"I know you don't want us to feel, or talk about it," he said, "and I understand why, that you want to stay rational and approach this slowly. But I have to tell you something."

"Please wait," she said quickly. "I know more about you than you think. Not just that you're safe to sleep with. Also the choices you make, the things you stand for. The volunteer work. Putting your job on the line to advocate that medical ethics should stop anyone in the professions from victim-blaming. I, I think I know your heart and your mind, and every moment I've spent with you convinces me that I'm right." She felt strain in her voice. "Can you see what a risk it is for me to think about you this way?"

"Yes. But truly, Doris, for your sake, you need to know." He swallowed. "I've fallen for you. Like a chainsawed tree."

Joy swelled in her heart, and the shockwave overwhelmed her brain. Her face tightened into a rictus of weeping. "Ohgod whatamI gonnado?" She bounded off her chair and onto his, so fast that their heads butted. "Ow! I love you!"

He rubbed his forehead, enfolding her with his other arm. "You always hurt—"

"Shut up! What are we gonna do?"

"Well, get to know each other, and I could try therapy—"

"This makes no sense!" Hand-waving began, increasing as she continued. "Monday I had a nice little life with some sex now and then. Yesterday I was scared to death, but turned into a tigress. I banged three men! Today I've found the love of my life, and in a couple hours I might cheat on him!"

He stifled a laugh, hoping not to condescend. "I think we can keep enjoying what we're doing here—"

"I'm supposed to be so smart!" she wailed. "What good is a techie brain when the body is flooded with hormones?" Her legs widened, and her belly got closer to his.

"I have to get in the L-word. Doris, I love you, and—"

"I love you too! I already said that! Damn, damn—"

Ben declared, "Mr. Wrong doesn't like to be interrupted!" He grabbed her shoulders, gambling that he knew her well enough to try this, hoping his expression was goofy enough to pose no danger. "Obviously we need to have more sex, and get the hormones under control!"

It worked. Her face relaxed, and she laughed.

Doris searched for the worst-case scenario, and found that now it was spending her life without him. So he didn't stick to my script, she thought. So what? He cleared away all the variables.

Fun sneaked into her. She remembered all the times that day she had flirted or teased him into wanting her, only to dash away. "I'm soooo sorry!" she cooed, yanking up his shirttails. No dashing now. "Do me right, Mr. Wrong!"

They got to the bed, still hugging. As they pawed at their clothes, she grinned and said, "You realize what your nickname is, for the rest of your life?"

"If I hear it from you, for the rest of my life, I'll cherish it."

She pulled off her t-shirt as she leaned back, tossing it aside as she landed, arms spread wide. "What's my nickname?"

"How about—" Then his eyes bugged out. "Umm. I just saw them naked, for maybe half an hour, but now..."

She glanced at her bra. "I knew this would come in handy! You like lacy underthings?"

"Never this much. But I like better what's more under."

"Get rid of it, and tell me my nickname."

He descended gently onto her and slid his hands behind her back. She grabbed his head and nibbled his ear, then whispered, "Still waiting."

He rose, bringing the bra up and getting her to lift her arms. "Brilliant And Vivacious, of course. BAV for short."

She undid his belt. "I cringe at potential references to BAV's beaver."

"There you go, inventing new variables." He hauled his mostly-unbuttoned shirt over his head.

"Mmmm," she said, getting a hand on his right arm. "I saw this flexing very nicely at the rowing machine."

"And I was impressed with your yoga flexibility." He pulled her jeans down her legs.

"I'm going to need it now," she said, dragging away his slacks and boxers together. "I'm still researching your curve. Speaking of which, Hello, Mr. Mini-Wrong." She curled on her side, raised said object deftly, and kissed it.

He curved to complement her. On their sides, somehow calmly despite their earlier intensity, he tongued and fingered gently through her pubic curls, and she licked every surface of what rose from his groin.

He felt her ripple slightly where he held her butt. "Huuuuhhhh," she said breathily around his glans. Switching to stroking the shaft, she said. "What a nice little cum. Never been quite like that. Feel free to do that to me any time."

"Sure, if I can ever figure out how I did it."

She sighed. "More variables. Oh well, time for research."

She lay on her side at the end of the bed, bent at the waist, while he got a condom. She lifted her higher leg, and had him stand on the floor, knees bent as needed. "We've done front entry and rear," she said. "Now, ninety-degree rotation from each."

"Is that even a thing?" he asked.

"Put in your thing and we'll find out."

It began as a normal fuck, which meant they were very stoked very soon, but neither felt a vast difference from other positions.

As he delved into her, she looked up at him, smile full of mischief. "What did it feel like...when Sonia squirted? You were inside then."

His laugh caught him on an outstroke, and his prick jettisoned. Doris took the opportunity to flip around from left-leg-high to right-leg-high. He reinserted at the new angle, and they enjoyed that for a while.

Then he said, "It didn't feel like much, inside. Because of the condom. I could feel, um, her walls, sliding faster. The grip increased a little, and that felt really good. But I was already, you know, cumming. Mostly, the squirt felt like a sprinkler attacking my balls."

She laughed and clapped her hands in delight. "Wooo! Sorry to disappoint, but my body's never done that." Then she cocked an eyebrow. "Yet."

"That was a first for me, so I don't think I can make it happen."

Then, everything felt too good for them to say or do anything else. Doris got warmer and wetter, but not necessarily because of the curve. His prick got to its maximum girth and arc, and he huffed steadily louder.

She looked at the naked man who had intrigued her yesterday and thrilled her overnight. Amid rapid breaths and heartbeats, she said, "Please finger me," and put her own fingers on a tightening nipple.

Ben nodded, and made an effort to rub her clit smoothly while the rest of his body flexed and jerked.

Her mouth opened as heat spread through her torso. She adored the sight of him, but most of him was too far away!

"I want all of you!" he wailed, frustrated by their limited contact. "Please get on top!"

"Yeah Baby." She wriggled as he detached, and as soon as he was flat on his back, she mounted him and engulfed his tool.

He pulled her down and gripped her shoulder blades. "I want to meet your parents," he grunted. "I even want you to meet mine, I'll keep it short. I'll give up white privilege."

"That's sweet, but I don't know how—" Then her orgasm bloomed. "YEEAHHH! T-two spots at once?"

"Can't stop it!" His trunk muscles flexed hard, his brain flashed.

1...45678...11