3 Women, 3 Men, 3 Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Corinne, you made a good point, and we've talked about this." Sonia paused. "Mac, that first night, you called me a cynic because of what I said about Del and Corinne going all forever. I'm still dubious, for myself anyway, about a tsunami of orgasms as a trigger for romantic love. Also, I don't have any great fear of getting back to real life. I like mine. I can go days or weeks on my own. I think it's less misanthropy than it is enjoying what goes on in my own head. But my sudden appreciation of lady love forces me to wonder what else I don't know about myself. And if I might have a less pleasant surprise in store, tonight."

Sonia didn't look at anyone in particular.

"I'm done," she said, "Somebody else grab the talking prick, uh, stick."

There was a little laughter, but four of them looked at Mac. After a moment he looked at Doris and said, "You first. Please."

"Okay," she said, still looking at Mac. He stayed silent.

"I think you all know how I feel about what we did, and my happiness about how my life is going to change," said Doris. "I'll always thank this sixsome for putting me in a twosome." She smiled at Ben, and sighed. "But I won't give Sonia another nauseating blast. My guy and I will save that for later."

Doris shifted into lecture mode. Del could envision presentation slides to elaborate on what she said. They would be very naughty slides. "Before partners expand their range of activities, they should determine their compatibility in what is referred to as 'vanilla.' I dislike the sneer that goes with that, as if there's something inadequate about fucking and sucking and doing what's readily possible with motivated bodies.

"I think that for most cis-hetero and bi folks, vagina-around-penis is really important. Yes, I prefer the acronym VAP over PIV, because it implies that the woman is in charge, and that men better not be complacent. But I digress. The vital questions are: How long can the penis perform before losing its basic ability? And: How long can the vagina enjoy what is done to it before becoming too sore?

"Banging with y'all has taken me past what I thought was my limit. I've learned a lot about how and when to apply lube, and how to quicken the recovery of certain soft, delicate tissues. I can now look fondly at my three favorite wangs, knowing that I can welcome all of them into my honeypot for as long as they can stir it up, and then maybe still have some interest in this Puerto Rican guy I've flirted with. My clitoris has also, ahem, risen to the occasion, with each cum seeming to set the stage for the next, which may be longer or deeper. I am so not bored. As long as vanilla is responsibly sourced, I'll always want more.

"The distaff half of this hexagon's venture beyond hetero appears to delight us all. In theory, the Y-chromosomers might benefit from a similar exploration, but before you guys barf, I will let you off the, ahem, hook. Ben will recall this from our first private conversation, after earlier conversations of our privates. Equality is a laudable concept, but it's an abstraction. Your jewels are an exhaustible resource, and as noble, chivalrous heroes, you should pledge every tumescence of which you are capable to your tigresses. Only when and if we decide that we can get through the next hour or so without cock rigidity, should you consider sucking each other off, or worse.

"A corollary to this is that boy sauce should not be spewed where it does no good to an appreciator of erections, unless all ladies have achieved erotic contentment. I say this not only as someone who is indifferent, at best, to a mouthful of jizz. I seek merely to uphold the enjoyment opportunities of my sistahs. Therefore, I propose that the hexagon adopt a provision whereby if some gentleman is, let's say, banging Sonia's knockers, and about to present her with uncultured pearls, any lady who is feeling underserved can intervene by declaring "Pussy!" and detouring the swollen member into her jolly box. All-those-in-favor-motion-carried.

"I believe that I speak for the other ecstatrices when I say that the men's performance is excellent. The hexagon will simply have to accept a rising condom budget. The filling of these scumbags has the ancillary benefit of men who can't move fast enough to escape. Now that we know how much our chimes can be rung, we can enjoy so many erections that we may soon lose our jobs. At which point, you will have to support us as kept women.

"In conclusion, I believe that what we already do together makes the adoption of other, kinkier stuff unnecessary. This chocolate lady will always have a taste for vanilla. Thank you."

The others had been laughing steadily throughout. Applause followed.

Soon it became apparent that Mac wasn't weighing in.

Finally, Del said, "Mac?"

Mac made an effort to put on a smile, and said, "This has been great, and I'll definitely want to do it again. I think I learned a few things, and I don't have a problem with who's here and what we do. So keep me posted."

After a moment, Corinne said, "And?"

Mac shrugged. "That's it."

Sonia was expecting this. She hadn't expected how much it hurt her. She thought, If he's going to be an asshole, to Hell with him. Then she saw Corinne look hard at her. Sonia regretted that she must have shown how she felt.

"Just a sec," Corinne said, getting up.

Mac was surprised that she came up to him and grabbed his jacket collar. She said, "We gotta talk." Off balance, he stood, and found himself getting hauled towards a bedroom. He wondered what her problem was. Hadn't he gone beyond what he thought was necessary, even accepting Hoberman?

Corinne got them into the room and slammed the door behind them.

"What the fuck do you think you're doin'?" she hissed. "Don't you get how Sonia feels? We all feel it! Nobody can be alone right now!"

"It's done," he said, avoiding her eyes. "Gotta move on."

"You've been movin' on your whole damn life! What's it got you?"

"Freedom," he said, rallying to his own defense.

"Oh yeah?" she returned. "Does 'freedom' mean expecting somebody else will pick up the pieces?" She got in his face. "You think I'll always be there to do that? After what happened here?"

He turned away, mouth a tight line.

She grabbed him and hauled his greater weight to face her. "Freedom ain't for cowards! Look at me and talk! What's your problem with takin' her home for one night?"

Mac was jolted by the sight. Her expression reminded him of other moments like this between them, seven years ago. Bad moments. But she had been ferociously hot when she was mad at him, and she was again now.

"She wants to get too close," said Mac, getting turned on, and wanting more than Corinne's passion.

It struck him suddenly, finally, that he'd never own Corinne's heart.

"Like hell! She's as big on freedom as you are! She only wants to taper off! She could leave tomorrow morning and be happy." She took a breath. "Or...is that what you're worried about?"

He had hidden this from himself, but couldn't avoid thinking, It might be. He refused to say that. But now his mental image of Sonia replaced the one of younger Corinne. Not just the terrific thick body. The face, the eyes, the voice, the mind. The quick wit, the flawless detector of bullshit. Scary, to Mac, but he desired her anyway, and...maybe not only for sex.

Now he knew: What he had felt in the final orgy, when he ended contact with Sonia, was loss.

He dredged his mind for a different excuse. "A free-lance musician and a free-lance writer. Lousy health insurance, no retirement, all that. What a great future together."

Corinne's hand on his arm was more gentle. So was her voice. "It's not either-or. You two might be good at emotional support, as fuck buddies. Just let it into your head that being helped by other people, and helping them, is okay. And that any freedom that refuses this isn't worth shit."

"I can't be weak," he said, unable to make his voice strong.

"Would it be strong for you do your usual thing? Hole up alone in your dingy apartment, put on music that the neighbors hate, and get drunk?"

He swallowed, and looked at Corinne. "She's probably pissed off. Might already be gone."

"She isn't yet. I signaled her to wait. But you better go to her right now. And tell her you don't want to be alone tonight either."

Mac did that. In the common room, with everyone else still there. "I'm a damn fool, Sonia," he rumbled. "I do want you to join me tonight. I hope you do too." Then, not as loud: "Please."

Sonia smiled, looking over Mac's shoulder at Corinne, then at Mac. "What a gracious invitation." she said. "Sorry, Del, I'd really like to take you up on your kind offer of a three-way, which I'm sure would be a grievous burden for you. But I don't want to leave this guy all alone. It might crush him."

Mac read her smile as amused, and the sarcasm was at her usual level. But he also saw on the rims of her lower eyelids what might have become tears.

Mac put on a little sarcastic moaning of his own. "Ohhh, please don't let me be crushed!"

Sonia stepped up and patted his cheek. "There there, Sweetie. I'll be glad to shack up with you until morning."

He smiled, taking his medicine. He held out his hand. Sonia took it. She didn't seek closer contact, but she squeezed his hand.

Mac looked around at the others. "It'll be good to spend some time," he declared, "with someone who understands creativity!"

There was a group "Ooohh!" from having been so sharply served.

"You could collaborate on an opera!" said Ben.

Doris followed, "Six Characters in Search of a WangDangDoodle!"

With all of them now standing together, Del said through their laughter, "Group hug, please. Roll your eyes if you want, but hug."

Doris got in between Mac and Ben. "Boy-girl-boy-girl, so male insecurity can get through this."

The hug lasted longer than even Del expected, and fluid may have built up on all of their eyelids.

***

In the parking lot, Mac looked at his phone, assessing the addresses they had exchanged. "So we live, like, six blocks apart."

Sonia nodded. "In barely-converted lofts, which we'll have to leave when the rich hipsters discover them and the rents jump."

Starting to enjoy bantering with her, he said, "It's what arr-teestes do. Real estate sharks need us to show them the next hot 'hood."

"There must be a way we can make a buck off of that. Like influencers do."

As they were about to separate to find their cars, Mac said, "You're going to get back at me tonight, aren't you?"

Sonia showed a wicked smile. "Use your creative imagination." She licked her lips. Then she headed away, giving him an innocent finger-wave.

THE END


1...67891011