30 Days as a Sex Slave

Story Info
A fantasy adventure involving sex for a month.
3.3k words
3.84
51.2k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers

Gaylee couldn't believe that her husband Jarrod had agreed to such a wild and crazy idea in a strip poker game as offering me to be a sex slave to a couple for 30 days. Yes, it was a wild fantasy of mine but that's all it was. Here we were in a cabin outside of Flagstaff Az. Jarold in a cock cage, Gaylee tightly tied to a chair, no way to escape her roped hands and feet. She was dressed in a 'hot mama' tank top yellow shirt, blue shorts, and Nike running shoes. She wore no bra or panties so her nipples pointed through the flimsy material between the 'hot mama' logo on her shirt.

"How much money did you owe?" she said with disgust in her voice.

"$10,000 which of course we didn't have."

"You sold me for $10,000."

"My understanding was for one day which we agreed and discussed not 30 days of sex with someone foreign to me," Jarold replied. "And certainly no cock cage. It means watching my wife."

"It means whatever they want they get."

They were given drinks upon arrival and both promptly passed out, being bound and a cock cage is used. They didn't have to wait long as Mr. and Mrs. Zimmer returned with groceries and other goodies that weren't visible.

"This is my wife Maureen who will assist me. My name is Hans.'

"You may as well get comfortable for our pleasure. Let me pull your shirt up passed the rope so it can be cut off."

Maureen like a surgeon cut the shirt off. She then undid her shorts and pulled them off leaving Gaylee naked.

"What is your bra size?" Hans asked.

"If you must know they're 32DD. Why do you ask?"

"Outfits, sex toys, nipple enhancers," he said with lust on his mind.

"Want a little dessert before the main course dear?"

"Of course dear, top or bottom," she said.

"How could Hans say no to those 32DD erogenous mounds of conical flesh?"

"The shaved pussy awaits me," she said with hunger in her eyes.

Maureen got on her knees and began licking Gaylee's slit making her wet even though she was tied up.

"Your breasts should be worshipped," Hans said again with a look of passion.

He lifted one breast and then the other feeling them in great detail, deciding which one was better left or right. He sucked on both nipples like a baby wanting milk from his mother making Gaylee moan with pleasure as he sucked on her firm pleasure toys.

Maureen now had her tongue inside her pussy and was licking her clit looking for the 'G' spot which would send her into orbit. Jarold was in pain wanting to fuck his wife but unable to do anything with the cock cage on. He considered fighting Hans but knew he had no chance.

Hans was still busy with Gaylee's perfect breasts. He stared at her cleavage and moved his fingers up and down like a cock. He pushed them together till they touched each other feeling how firm they were. He whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck them nice and slow. Your MILF body is perfect for what we want."

"Does your husband fuck your titties?"

"He has," she replied.

"Pornhub is going to love you, dear. Your hot body will be featured for 1000's to see. When Hans's titty fucks you over and over the world will know. All the while Maureen was getting Gaylee hotter and hotter with her cunt licking. The juices were beginning to flow as there was a small puddle of love juice on the chair and Gaylee was beginning to squirm with the pleasure Maureen was giving her.

"Put your cock in me, Hans, please," she cried.

Hans unzipped his pants letting them fall to the floor. He had no shorts on so his huge cock, 8" stood at attention pointing directly at Gaylee who was afraid but excited. How could one be reluctant and excited at the same time?

While Maureen was taking good care of Gaylee's cunt Hans had gone back to work on her playboy quality rack of passion. He kneaded her like a teenage boy for the first time touching all of the flesh. He was like a kid in a candy store and she was the prize. He bit down on her nipples making them hard. He then put the areolas and nipples in his mouth using his tongue, pretending they were candy.

Her pussy and nipples were on fire sending lusty thoughts to her brain. She was being taken by this strange couple and loving it. A woman was satisfying my pussy, and a man worshipping my breasts waiting to fuck them with an 8" cock.

"Bring it on baby," she cried out. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"Make my cock wet for me slut," as he shoved it in her mouth immediately sliding it back and forth.

"I want it to slide freely in your beautiful tits. Arch your back so they stick out like ripe melons."

Suddenly Maureen stopped, stood up, and stripped her clothes off revealing a hairy bush and big breasts that hung on her chest. Hans was enjoying the cock sucking as much as Gaylee. It was going down her pretty throat, Hans was in danger of cumming from her technique so he stopped and waited to let Gaylee get her breath from the deep throating she was doing. Maureen lifted one of her big breasts so Gaylee could suck on it. Hans having recovered leaned on the chair and stuck his cock in her sopping wet pussy and thrust all 8" in.

Gaylee screamed with passion as the cock mixed with her wet juices. Hans pumped back and forth while Maureen had her tits in Gaylee's face. Gaylee came over and over again.

Hans pulled his now throbbing cock out of her pussy and asked Maureen to step back so he could fuck her titties. As he pushed her melons together Gaylee held her breasts together with her hands which Hans had freed up.

Covered in saliva and pussy juice it slid freely back and forth hitting the bottom of her chin with the massive head he had on his cock. She loved this as much as Hans did but Jarold hated to see his favorite toys being used by another man.

"Fuck em, Hans. Fuck my titties for me. You feel so good, she said."

"The head loves to come out of your firm breast flesh and pop free. It's the best pair in the world on a woman who knows what to do. Make me spurt baby all over you."

Gaylee stopped and stared at the huge cock, holding it like an idol stroking it gently before putting it back where it belonged. She wanted to feel his hot sticky goo on her. It was so dirty and filthy but exciting for her.

She waited until his cock was in the middle of his thrusting and pushed on her round firm mounds even more and wiggled her breasts back and forth making his cock head feel so good.

"You like fucking my tits," she said. "I can see it in your eyes. You made me cum good so I'm gonna take good care of you."

"My titties love that big cock you have. Please cum all over me. My face, my mouth, my tits."

Hans continued to thrust back and forth feeling the firm flesh which was turning red from the friction. Gaylee pulled his cock out and began to rub the precum on her nipples making them sensitive to any touching. He wanted to cum but fucking them made him want to go on forever. What a fuck toy he had for a month!

Gaylee's nipple stroking felt so good. What a beautiful pair! Hans never wanted it to ever end. Gaylee loved it for all the attention her prized beauties were getting. She paused for a minute edging him.

"Where do you want to cum? Or should I just stroke you all night."

"Look me in the eyes and fuck me some more."

Gaylee put the throbbing rod back between her breasts, squeezing it tight and did her magic with her titties. She held her hands while he pumped some more enjoying that special feeling the fucking was giving him. Her eyes said it all. Fuck my titties.

Finally, Hans could take no more and he erupted like a dam unable to hold it back anymore. The first burst hit her in the eyes closing them up with the glue-like substance. With her mouth open and her tongue sticking out he deposited some, in fact, a lot. He saved the rest for her beautiful titties which stuck out like large white cones. He sprayed them with cum covering her nipples and neck as it pooled there.

"You had lots of cum for me."

She wiped her eyes and tasted the man juice slurping it down with the rest of the cum in her mouth. She felt satisfied for now. What a double fucking she received.

*****

"How much more can a man take Gaylee," Jarold said speaking to her softly.

"For now you'll have to be brave and take the torture," she said.

"What a stupid bet you made Jarold."

"Dumb. Dumb."

"Hans was eating out of my hand. My strip-tease taking off my clothes had him and his wife so hot. Did you see the look on his face when he saw my titties for the first time?"

"No."

"Lust wasn't the word. He had an appetite and hunger in his eyes that frightened me. Maureen was giving you the eye Jarold. She was trying to show you her big breasts. Her chest was stuck out and she was cupping them. You saw."

"Maureen was horny that's all."

"Men's brains are between their legs."

Hans and Maureen returned from the kitchen with food, nicely prepared. There was roast beef, potatoes, dinner rolls, and broccoli on serving trays. Gaylee and Jarold hungrily downed the food as they had gone a long time without a meal.

"While penetration is impossible for you Jarrod eating my wife's pussy will make her very happy as well as giving her breasts a thorough massaging and nipple biting. She's a passionate woman who has grown rather tired of me and needs fresh blood. Do a good job to avoid punishment to you and your wife. Don't make me get out the bamboo and ropes."

Maureen stripped herself naked for Jarold and walked over to where he was sitting and cupping her large gourds of pleasure popped one of them in his mouth.

"Bite my nipple baby," she asked Jarold who complied by biting down hard causing her to moan with pleasure. Jarold grabbed her breast with both hands kneading the flesh. He did the same to the other breast and she turned to putty as he began giving her the full treatment of breast play.

Hans, on the other hand had ideas for Gaylee. He started by untying her warning sternly not to try and getaway. Gaylee lay naked on the couch showing every curve of her sexy body. Hans ran his hands up and down her body touching her hair, face, neck, breasts, stomach, pussy, legs, and feet.

He had a soft tingling touch that aroused Gaylee, hoping for more and she got several long sensitive touches from Hans including his biting ear lobes, sucking on her magnificent breasts which he had already become addicted to, her pussy slit, and finally her toes.

Jarold was now on his knees with his face in Maureen's pussy licking her pussy lips and pushing his tongue lapping her juices which were cumming out of her vagina. At least, for now, Maureen was happy with the treatment she was getting. She was horny and being fulfilled by Jarold.

Hans was looking for more action from Gaylee who was surprised to see a tent so soon in his pants. What she didn't know was Hans had taken one of the blue pills so his erection would last for a long time. Hans stripped his clothes off and lay down next to Gaylee on the couch. He held her very close and tightly kissing her deeply using his tongue, pressing her breasts on his chest feeling her nipples getting hard, and his hands were gripping her firm ass pulling her pussy close to him feeling the wetness in spite of her peril.

"Your ass feels so good Gaylee. Maybe a good fucking is in order for it."

"Later Hans, much later," she said. "Why waste your time on my asshole when you can fuck a pussy which is on fire and your favorite part which is dying for your hot cum. Don't neglect the titties. They're your favorite part of my body Spray them with cum after fucking them."

"You're right Gaylee," Hans said.

"Don't you think my breasts are to die for?"

Hans moved his hands from her ass to her perfect pleasure points and kneaded them like bread dough.

"Be right back," he said. "Don't move."

Hans came back from the kitchen with a large bottle of olive oil which made Gaylee smile.

"Salad before the main course?"

Hans put Gaylee flat on her back and poured out a few ounces of oil on her breasts, stomach, pussy, and legs. As he rubbed the slippery oil into her naked body Gaylee shuttered in delight as his hands touched her titties and pussy.

While Jarold wanted to fuck Maureen he was content with pleasing her pussy and breasts. She was one hot mama who acted like she hadn't been fucked in years. Maybe, just maybe Hans will take the cock cage off so she can be fucked properly. As she cried out Hans smiled knowing she was getting some semblance of a piece of ass. It would keep her quiet so he could concentrate on Gaylee.

Hans could feel the slippery body of Gaylee as she moved back and forth on Hans.

"Tell me what you're gonna do to me."

Hans responded by sliding his 8" cock past her pussy lips into her hot box of love. She yelped as he pushed it all the way into her.

"Whores are fucked over and over," he said as he slid back and forth sliding freely from the olive oil. He grabbed her orbs from the sides and squeezed like checking a piece of fruit to see if it was ripe. They were and he hungrily bit them. He tried to bite her nipples off like chocolate covered raisins but she only screamed.

"More baby more. Fuck my hot pussy and squeeze my titties. Aren't they the best you've ever had? Prove it Hans."

Her MILF body had Hans in her spell now. Tits are power. Magnificent tits rule men. Hans is addicted to them. She smiled as he felt her olive oiled cover breasts so slippery and so fuckable which she would let him do after she came. Right now her clit needed attending to just like Maureen.

"Fuck Maureen," she cried out to Hans.

Hans said nothing but got up and went to the corner of the room grabbing a bamboo switch. He turned Gaylee over and hit her over and over until her ass cheeks were pink.

"Don't ever tell Hans what to do ever. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes master. Don't hurt me. Fuck me like a whore."

Hans smiled knowing he was in control again. He looked over at Maureen and saw how happy she was and decided to stop. He had a whole month to do whatever he wanted and he had big plans. For now, he was going to enjoy the lush body he had on the couch fucking her oil-covered slippery body. As he slid in he felt no urge to cum but Gaylee was squirming underneath him. Her cunt felt so good as he slid back and forth in ecstasy. Like Maureen Gaylee was cumming and she cried out like the sex slave she was. She screamed over and over leaking pussy juice on the couch. Wow!

Knowing that his wife Maureen was happy for the moment and Gaylee seemed to be content with the fucking she just got he knew it was his turn. Time to fuck her titties again.

"You know what we're going to do next Gaylee but there is a problem you can help me solve."

"What's the problem Hans? You're gonna fuck my mountains of pleasure."

"There are at least 6 positions to do a titty fuck. You can get on top. I can get on top of you. I can sit on the couch and you can get on your knees in front of me. I can do it from the side-lying down. I can lay down and you can get between my legs. Or since I'm so tall we can stand up and do it. I want to try all of them."

"I'll get on top and let my titties find your cock."

Gaylee who was really enjoying the breast attention found his cock and slid back and forth for a minute giving him a chance to see how it feels. She got on her back and let him slide back and forth while he held her titties as she was getting fucked. This was a double dose because he could fuck and hold on to her mountains of flesh.

They tried from the side which worked with Gaylee holding onto her breasts keeping Hans in the slippery cleavage. As Hans sat on the edge she wrapped her tits around his cock pushing them together while he slid in and out. It was almost the same feeling when he lay down and she lifted his legs up finding his cock. The standing would be fine in the shower but overall a bit awkward. Lying on her back with Hans straddling the body was the best way. He pushed her titties together held the globes in his hand and slid his 8" cock back and forth. Gaylee who learned things as a swinger took his head in her mouth when it exited her breasts.

Hans slowed down so he could savor the sucking he was getting in addition to the fucking and the fact that his hands were filled with flesh. Plus with the Viagra he felt as if he could fuck for a long time and he did. After 5 minutes he would pull his cock out and rub it back and forth on her areolas and nipples making them stand at attention. Hans put his cock back in her lovely valley and fucked for another 5 minutes to the delight of Gaylee.

She was enjoying the goddess-like attention she was receiving. Hans took his slippery cum tool and shoved it into her waiting mouth. Instantly her lips and tongue went to work making it harder than it was before.

She was a pro from her swinging days and knew how to suck a cock. The slurping sound drove him crazy with passion. He finally pulled out and decided to cum on her tits but Gaylee had other plans and stroked him rotating her hand on the huge rod. In a few seconds he let out a groan and as she pointed it directly at her tits it exploded all over them painting an erotic picture for the camera. He unloaded another huge amount on her body likely what 3 men would have.

"I've got a new name for my tits," she announced.

"What's that," asked Hans.

"I'm going to call them cum catchers"

Exhausted they called it a night. Gaylee thought how her cum catchers kept his cock out of her asshole. She patted her beauties and went to sleep.

sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers