All Comments on '30 Days as a Sex Slave'

by sdsioux

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wtf

You don't know what the G-Spot is, huh?

sdsiouxsdsiouxabout 4 years agoAuthor
yes I do

strong sexual arousal plus ejaculation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hey Anon of wtf

Oh wow that really made me laugh!

Ok chuckles over...

It’s a fairly standard story concept, that doesn’t mean it’s bad though. Given that it’s in a contemporary setting it will work best if it’s plausible. There were some issues with it, I’ll list what I can recall

32DD - there’s nothing wrong with liking or having big tits however at this size the poor woman is going to have chronic back pain, it’s probably a miracle that she can stay vertical for any length of time. Essentially you’ve got a really skinny woman (Starving waif sized) with footballs (soccer balls if you’re in the US) stuck on her front.

Nipple Biting - hell no, that’s something you have to work up to. Nibbling, licking, sucking absolutely and yes please

The G Spot - it’s internal, anyone who can manipulate it with their tongue is probably part werewolf. Your couple should be worried.

Gaylee, tried manipulating Hans so he used a bamboo switch and hit her repeatedly until her arse was red - unless the recipient is a trained submissive her response is NOT going to be "Yes master. Don't hurt me. Fuck me like a whore." She would probably be screaming in agony and fighting to get away. Honestly I think they would both be fighting this other couple the minute he mentioned filming Gaylee and putting it online.

It required a hefty dose of “suspension of disbelief” but it could be interesting.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersdsioux@sdsioux
I'm retired and love to write erotica stories. I love big tits best but like a wide range of sexual acts. I retired from a long career in photography due to a stroke I've recovered from. I wrote reviews for classical music for years, a company called Naxos. Movie music starte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES