30 Days of Incest: Day 06

Story Info
Aunt Kathryn makes Jeff's mother his slave.
4.6k words
4.28
3.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LANA, KATHRYN AND JEFF -- CHAPTER 1:

Many times a sexual relationship between a mother and her son is brought about through the moral deterioration of the son. Usually, but not always, the mother will involve herself not for the pleasurable enjoyment of her son's body, but in an effort to bring him back onto the right track of day to day living.

Lana is a thirty-eight-year-old widow attempting to raise a rowdy and head-strong son of eighteen. Four years ago, when her husband passed away, she found herself unable to cope with the then fourteen-year-old boy. Always the weaker partner in her marriage, she had left it up to her husband to control and discipline the boy. Now, almost overnight, she found herself wallowing in self-pity because her son refused to obey her, going about and doing things as he pleased. Once, in a determined effort to halt his nocturnal wanderings, the boy became angry and slapped his mother. Jeff was then fourteen, and becoming strong for his age.

Lana, although she will not admit it, is fearful of her son. She is afraid of his temper and the way he tears thing up around the house if something goes against him. Many times the boy caused Lana financial difficulties by destroying furniture and other items of necessity in the house.

This mother, although slim and attractive, is not to be considered highly sexual. I would judge her to be average at the most in sensuous desires. Yet, she allowed herself to be incestuously involved with not only her son, but with her dead husband's sister, too!

This came about when she finally, out of desperation, requested her sister-in-law to come and stay with her and Jeff for a time. This sister-in-law, a strikingly lovely woman of the same age as Lana, was long considered as the black sheep of her family. Kathryn was as head-strong as her nephew, but she was older and had channeled her youthful aggressions into a pattern of dominant authority that Lana thought would control her son.

Although Kathryn had never married, her sexual escapades were well known among the family. It was said that she would willingly enter into any liaison with anyone as long as it promised to be exciting and pleasurable for her. And after she came to live with Lana and Jeff, the tormented mother discovered that her sister-in-law was not only domineering, but persuasive as well.

"I had to do something," Lana told me. "My son was entirely out of hand by then and I asked my sister-in-law to stay with us as a last resort. Now, after what has happened, I'm not so sure it was a good idea."

"You see, Kathryn was with us only a few days when she began to take charge of everything--the house, the money, everything. At first I balked at this, but at the end of the week, I noticed a change in my son. It was slight, to be sure, but there was a change--a definite change. He began to return home no later than ten o'clock at night, and in the mornings, he began doing small things around the house. I mean, he would take out the trash and even straighten up his room. When I noticed this change about him, I knew it was because of his aunt, so I allowed her to take complete possession of my home and money.

At the end of a month, I was happily pleased to see my son not only staying home most of the time, but he was becoming almost polite toward me. He would say yes, ma'am and no, ma'am when I asked him things. He no longer tore the furniture apart or threw tantrums. When he wanted to leave the house, he would ask. At first, he would ask me, and when his aunt began replying, he ignored me and asked her permission for things. He bathed each night and kept his hair well groomed. He stopped wearing filthy old pants and was now wearing slacks and clean shirts.

As I said, I was happy at this new Jeff of mine, and it never dawned on me to ask Kathryn how she brought it about. You might say I was simply too happy at the tranquil atmosphere around the house.

Then, just before school started, Jeff exploded.

Me, Kathryn, and my son were in the living room, and I was discussing with my sister-in-law the high school Jeff would be entering that fall. I mentioned it would be nice if he would take some college prep courses, and suddenly my son jumped to his feet, shouting, 'I'm not going to take any goddamn college courses! I'm going to take automotive mechanics and there isn't any more to be said about it, you hear?'

I asked him what was wrong with going to college, afraid he was reverting to his old habits of anger. My son informed me that the boys who went to college turned out to be queer. When I asked him how this information came to him, he said he knew a boy whose brother went to an all male college and was now the biggest queer in town. Kathryn laughed and told him the boy was probably a homosexual long before college, and that college most certainly didn't make a queer out of a boy, whether he went to an all male school or a co-ed one.

This brought on an argument between my son and his aunt--the first one I had heard between them. It became quite heated, and I sat there in a mesmerized condition as they hurled insults at each other. Kathryn was standing face to face with my son, and they were almost screaming at each other. I was afraid my son would become violent and strike out at her, but he didn't. He kept his hands on his hips and glared angrily at her, his nose almost against hers.

I wasn't paying too much attention to what they were saying to each other, more concerned about what would happen if Jeff struck her. Then I heard a few words that shook me all the way to my feet. 'You dirty cocksucker!' my son bellowed at his aunt. 'Don't you call me dirty, you little bastard!' Kathryn retaliated. 'The things I've done for you and you don't have sense enough to appreciate it! Well, you can take that midget-sized prick of yours and stuff it up your ass!'

I had never heard such language in my life, let alone coming from my son and sister-in-law. I was flushed with embarrassment and wanting to flee to my room, but I couldn't move a muscle. 'It wasn't so little last night, you fucking whore!' my son shouted at her. 'You seemed to like to like it well enough last night. Who needs you? I've got plenty of girls who think I've got one helluva a good-sized cock! Fuck you, Auntie Kate!' And with those words, he stalked off down the hall toward his bedroom.

I felt tears in my eyes, and my face was burning with shame. Kathryn sat down next to me and put her arm about my shoulders. 'Well, it's time you found out how ungrateful that little bastard is, Lana,' she said. 'I guess I haven't been much help for you."

I could feel her breasts against my face, and then it registered on me the things they had said. I pulled away from Kathryn and asked her, 'What was all that about, Kathryn? Are you doing things--sex things--with my son?'

Kathryn didn't deny the accusation. She admitted freely to me that she had been doing those things with him since her second night with us. I was shocked and horrified to hear this, and I accused her of seducing a minor and I'm afraid I called her a few names myself. I told her I wanted her out of my house by no later than noon the next day. Kathryn sighed and said she would go, but that I had a lot to learn about growing boys... my son in particular.

I spent a restless night, with images of my son being involved sexually with his aunt floating around in my mind. I was hurt by what they had done in my house, but even more, I was shamed by them because it was incest they were committing.

The next morning, when I entered the living room, Kathryn had all her bags packed and was ready to call a cab. I didn't speak to her, but brushed passed and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Without thinking, I made enough food for the three of us out of habit. When I saw the piles of food on the table, I went to the living room and told Kathryn she might as well stay for breakfast since I made so much. She agreed, and we were sitting at the table when Jeff came in, his hair still damp from the shower. Morning showers were something he had started since his aunt began living with us.

My son sat down at the table and said, 'Someone going someplace?' His voice was calm and he appeared to have forgotten last nights outburst. Kathryn told him she was leaving, that I had requested her to go since she wasn't needed any more. My son looked at me, then at his aunt. 'But... I need you, Kathryn,' he said. "I... I didn't mean those things I said last night. I'm sorry... please, stay with us.'

My sister-in-law looked at me. 'That will be up to your mother, Jeff.' I refused to look her in the eye. I told my son, 'I'm sorry, darling, but Kathryn must leave. I... she and I talked about... things, last night.'

Jeff got to his feet and stood behind his aunt, his hands on her shoulders as he pressed his lips into her hair. He had never shown such affection toward me, and I was a bit jealous. Kathryn placed her hands on top of his and looked up at him. 'It had to end some day, sweet,' she told my son in a soft voice. 'But don't worry, you'll find some pretty little thing. But remember what I told you--hold that temper! A girl won't like you if you're always batting her around.' My son said, 'I don't want some pretty little thing, Aunt Kathryn. I want you to stay... I like you!" My sister-in-law patted his hands on her shoulders, and twisted her face up toward him. I watched my son bring his lips down to hers, which she had pursed out for his kiss. Jeff kissed her lightly at first, then he began to grind his lips into hers, a soft moan coming from him. I was surprised to see his hands slipping down the front of her chest and then shocked when he closed his hands over her breasts.

For a long moment, all I could do was sit there and stare in horror at the way he fondled her openly. Then, when my senses returned to me, I jumped to my feet. 'Jeff! Take your hands off her this instant! Just what do you think you're doing, young man?'

My son pulled his lips from Kathryn's and looked at me. I could see the hate pouring from his eyes. Then he grinned obscenely at me and deliberately dug his fingers into his aunt's breasts. Then he said, 'If Kathryn leaves, I go with her. And you can go to hell, Mother dear!'

Kathryn placed her hands over his, but it wasn't to pull him away. She pressed his hands down tighter against her breasts, then looked at me, but speaking to my son. 'If I take you with me, sweet, then you promise to take college prep courses and go on to school the way your mother and I want?' For only a second my son hesitated, then he said, 'Yes, I'll do it.' His aunt squeezed his hands into her breasts, a triumphant smile on her face. 'Suppose... suppose I stay here? Would you obey your mother then?' I heard my son answer that he would. It was then I realized the sexual power of my sister-in-law. With her body, she could make my son do anything she desired.

She said to me, 'Well, Lana... do I stay or leave--and take Jeff with me?' I couldn't see much of a choice there. Maybe my son was unmanageable, but I loved him dearly and had no desire to see him become sexually delinquent with his aunt. I had the choice between two evils; I could let him go with her and live a life of total sexual depravity, or... I could let her stay with us and continue their insane relationship under my roof. I thought for a moment of Kathryn's past, of the evil things I had heard about her. There was no end to the depraved things in which she would involve my young son. I didn't want to let him go, not to such a life.

My sister-in-law sat there and studied my face, keeping my son's hands hard against her breasts. 'Well, Lana? Which shall it be?' I could see the evil in her eyes as she smiled at me. 'I really don't have much choice, do I, Kathryn? You've completely won my son over by giving him your body. You've accomplished what I've failed to do. Please... stay.'

Jeff's eyes lit up brightly, and he dug his hands into her breasts as they kissed each other again. I watched him fondle her that way for a few moments, then I whirled around and ran out of the kitchen. I went to my bedroom and flung myself across the bed, crying because of what I had just consented to. My home was now hardly more than one of ill repute. The only thing lacking was the fact men didn't come here for sexual enjoyment. My son--just eighteen, almost nineteen--and his aunt now had freedom to do as they pleased, and I had given my permission.

I remained in my bedroom all that day, but I could hear the sounds of those two as they ran about the house in play. Here she was, a woman of my age, running and playing as if she was a young girl. I could hear them laugh and giggle, and occasionally I would hear a lewd word. Once, I heard Kate say, 'My, you sweet thing, where did you ever get such a hard prick? I'm sure I didn't cause it.' And my son had replied, 'The fuck you didn't, Kathryn. Who wouldn't get a hardon with showing your ass like that?' After which there was a burst of lewd giggles from them.

At dinner time, Kathryn knocked on my door and told me to come eat. I didn't want to go out there and face them, but I was famished. My stomach was empty and growling since I had nothing but coffee early that morning. Reluctantly, I went out. I noticed the luggage was gone, and knew Kathryn had unpacked. In the kitchen she had prepared a meal with three settings. I sat down in my usual place and picked at my food while my sister-in-law sat across from me and my son between us. Her usually well-brushed hair was mussed and her lipstick was smeared on her mouth. My son was rumpled and lipstick could be seen on her neck. They talked about things, mostly the subjects he would be taking in school. I tried to ignore them, but Kathryn wouldn't let me. 'Lana, you must take an interest in your son.' she said. 'Listen to what he has to say... encourage him.'

I knew what she meant by encouraging him! Kathryn wanted me to encourage my son in his lewdness!

After the meal, I started back to my room, but Kathryn stopped me and said I should stay with them as usual. She said it would be harmful if I locked myself away from Jeff. Realizing she was right, I went into the living room with them and sat on the couch. Kathryn sat on the floor at my son's feet, leaning her head on his knees. The television was on, but I wasn't interested in the old re-runs. I tried to keep my eyes averted from them, disgusted with myself for allowing those two to take control of my life this way. I was even more disgusted by the open manner Kathryn had in regards to sexuality. She had no shame, no morals whatsoever. It didn't matter to her that my son was only eighteen--he was a boy with the proper equipment.

I heard a low giggle and couldn't resist looking in their direction. I gasped at what I saw. They had kept their activities well out of my sight before, and I had no knowledge of what they were doing. Now, after listening to them all day, I was confronted with a ring side view. When I looked at them, I saw Kathryn brushing her hand up and down one of my son's thighs, coming terribly close to his genitals. I was even more shocked to see the growing bulge of Jeff's penis beneath his pants.

My sister-in-law turned her head and looked at his crotch, a smile on her face. Then, openly, she touched the lump there. 'Goodness, sweet,' she said, 'don't you ever get enough? God, you're hard again!' She stroked her fingers along the length of his organ, then cupped it in her fingers, squeezing my son there. 'Well, when a man gets one of these things, there's only one thing to do, isn't there?'

She pulled her hand from him, got to her knees, and with a smirk at me, she lifted her dress to her waist and slipped her panties down. She sat down on the floor and lifted her feet to pull the panties off, exposing her vagina to not only my son, but to me as well. After she removed her panties, she lay down and spread her legs out wide, rocking her now naked buttocks up and down. She lifted her arms to my son and said, 'Come on, lover... haul that prick out and stick it in me before it goes limp on us.'

My son glanced at me quickly, then without a word, stood up and dropped his pants to his ankles. I clutched at my throat with my hand, shocked at this disgusting spectacle. My son's penis was standing out hard and strong, and I couldn't tear my eyes from it. It wasn't that I was suddenly aroused and wanted to copulate with him. It was because everything seemed so unreal, so disgusting to me.

Kathryn reached for his organ as he moved between her thighs, arching her pelvis up to him. I stared between their bodies as he entered her, and then they were twisting all over the floor, clawing at each other and kissing and groaning. My son's naked bottom bounced and gyrated between her upraised legs, while his aunt probed her fingers about his rear. 'Ohhhh, you darling fucker!' she was moaning against his neck. 'God... what a cock! Fuck me with it, you dear boy! Ohhh... can you feel me down there, Jeff? Can you feel the way my cunt grips your prick? Ohhh... fuck... fuck... fuck me! Christ, I'm about to come! Harder... fuck me harder... I'm... I'm coming! Coming... coming... coming! Come with me! Come in me! Shoot it to me, lover boy!" I heard every obscenity she shouted at him, and I saw every squirming thrust my son made into her. My stomach churned with revulsion, and I felt as though I would vomit. I choked back the nausea that came to my throat and got to my feet, ready to run from there... run from the evil thing they were doing with each other. 'Where are you going, Lana?' I heard my sister-in-law grunt. 'Don't leave... stay and watch this. You'll learn how to control this big pricked son of yours.'

My legs were trembling, but I was unable to sit down again. I faced them and watched my son's bottom bounce up and down on her crotch, and I could hear the sloppy sounds as his organ went in and out of her body. They were like animals--insane beasts without a mind to guide them.

I heard my son gasp and then he shoved into her hard, his body rippling with muscles. His face twisted up and he grunted as he ejaculated into her. Then he pulled away, sitting on the floor and leaning against the chair as his chest heaved up and down. His genitals were fully exposed, and I saw the slimy coat of her fluids glistening on his wrinkled and limp penis now. Kathryn lay on her back, her thighs sprawled wide and I saw the thick, white semen drip from her opening, matting the dark hair of her vagina. 'God, what a fuck! Don't you ever get enough pussy, lover boy?' she smiled at my son. He grinned tiredly at her, then looked up at me. There wasn't a sign of shame on his young face, only the expression of a well-satisfied boy.

Finally I sat back down on the couch, knowing the vision of their coupling was branded in my brain and would remain there forever whether I stayed in the same room with them or fled to my bedroom. I would never forget it... never!

In a few minutes, Kathryn sat up and pulled her skirt down. She left her discarded panties on the floor. 'Did you learn something, Lana?' she asked me. 'There's one thing to remember about boys like Jeff. You give them enough pussy and they become lambs. See how relaxed he is now?'

It was true, Jeff was relaxed. But how long would this last? I knew the next time he didn't get his way, his temper would flare and he would become dangerous again.

Lana was tormented by the things going on in her house, but being of such weak character, she could not stop them. She knew what her sister-in-law and son were doing was not only incestuous, but repulsive to her and society in general.

According to Lana, that night the two had openly copulated before her, they no longer pretended to conceal their activities. For the next few weeks, prior to the starting of the school year, her son and his aunt indulged in sexual activities in the living room, the kitchen, and bedrooms, not caring if Lana was a witness or not.

12