30 Days of Incest: Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people have a certain amount of voyeurism in them, if only for a one time thing. Yet, the more often Lana observed her son and his aunt in their lewd behavior, the more disgusted she became. Not once, if we can take her statements as the truth--which I am inclined to accept--did she become aroused to the point of wanting to copulate with her son. She admits to a slight response, but it was not powerful enough to even create a desire to masturbate.

Then something happened that caused a decision to be made by Lana.

Two days before my son was to start school, Kathryn received a telegram which she wouldn't explain to me. All she said was that she had to leave for a while, and didn't know when she would return. My son became sullen when she refused to take him along. She told him she would return as soon as possible, but she could be gone six months or even a year.

Kathryn left that same afternoon, and my son became despondent. He refused to eat and stayed in his room all that day. That night, before I went to bed, I checked on him. He had locked his door, and when I knocked, he told me to go away. I stood there, listening. I could hear strange sounds coming from his room, and it took me a few minutes to realize he was masturbating.

I left his door and went to bed. After all, there was nothing I could do except to leave him alone. If I forced the issue about his self-abuse, he would only become angry with me. I had no control over him as yet, and now that his aunt was gone, I was concerned about his reactions.

When I got up the next morning, my son was gone. I had no idea where he had gone to, and I was afraid he had tried to follow his aunt. Her sexual hold on him was strong, and I had no idea how far their incestuous relations had warped him. That is, until almost nine o'clock that night.

I was just about worn out with worry when I received this call. My son had been picked up by the authorities for mistreating a girl. Since it was the first time he had ever been in trouble, and the girl withdrew her complaint, he was turned over to me with a warning to keep an eye on him. I took my son home, trying to ask him why he had done such a thing, but he was sullen and uncommunicative.

At home, he slumped into a chair and refused to speak with me. I sat across from him, trying to understand what was going on in his mind. I was about ready to go to bed when I received the second call of the night. It was from Kathryn wanting to know how my son was. I told her the trouble he had gotten himself into, and you know what she said? 'There's just one thing you can do to keep him away from those little girls, Lana--give him some pussy!' I told her in no uncertain terms that I would do no such thing--not with my own son. Then she said something that really shocked me. 'Lana, don't be an idiot! Jeff has this problem because of you! Damn it, woman, can't you get it through that pretty head of yours that all your son has wanted is you? Damn it, he wants to fuck you!' I could feel my face burn and I glanced at my son who was still slumped in the living room. He should have been in bed a long time ago since he had to start school the next morning. I told my sister-in-law that she was a nasty, filthy woman and that I would most certainly do no such thing. 'Listen, you fool... ever since I came to live with you, all that boy has talked about is you. He's told me time and again how badly he wants some of your pussy! Now, rip off your panties and give him some. If you don't, you might find the poor kid up on rape charges!'

She banged the phone down in my ear. I hung up and started pacing the floor. I thought about seeing a doctor, a psychologist, but I knew I could never get my son to speak with anyone--except his aunt. I couldn't believe the troubles my son caused was because he wanted to copulate with me.

While I paced back and forth, I noticed my son was watching me from the corner of his eyes. He wasn't looking at me, actually, but more at my buttocks and thighs. Now and then he would glance at my breasts. I began to wonder if what Kathryn had said was true. If that was so, then I could do one of two things. I could let my son get himself into serious trouble--sexual trouble--or I could become involved in incest with him. It was sheer torture trying to decide which would be the best course to take. I didn't want my son to be locked up as a sexual criminal, yet what Kathryn had told me made sense.

12