30 Days of Incest: Day 07

Story Info
Lana gives in to Kathryn and her son.
5.7k words
4.37
2.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LANA, KATHRYN AND JEFF -- CHAPTER 2:

I swallowed my revulsion about incest. I went to my bedroom and removed my clothes. I showered, using a scented soap. After I dried myself, I applied perfume to my breasts and behind my ears. I was hoping I was doing the right thing. I was nervous when I chose a sheer gown, and decided to leave my bra and panties off. I pulled my old robe over my gown and went back to the living room. My son was still there, staring at the blank television screen.

I stopped at his side, wringing my hands in front of me. 'Jeff,' I said, choking slightly. 'Your aunt just told me something on the telephone.'

He looked up at me, a sneer on his face, but his eyes showed an interest in what she had told me. 'She said... she said you want to... to... do things with me. Was she right?' My son's sneer disappeared. He looked at me with a different expression on his face now, an expression of interest. He asked me what I meant and I knew he wouldn't make this any easier for me. 'She said you wanted to... to... do it... to me,' I stammered, feeling my face burn with shame and humiliation.

As I said, my son wasn't making this easy for me. He asked me again what I meant. He said, 'Do it to you, Mother dear? Do what to you? You'll have to explain yourself better than that.' I gulped, knowing how he wanted me to explain myself. I had never used such language in my entire life, now I found myself at the point where it was necessary.

I couldn't look at my son. I dropped my eyes down and tried to concentrate on the way my hands were twisting in front of me. I didn't want to hear myself say those words. 'She said you wanted to... to fu... fuck me.' The word was alien on my tongue and I blushed deeper as I said it. 'That's more like it. Mother dear,' Jeff said. 'Tell it like it is. But what about you? Now that you know I've wanted to fuck you for a long time, how do you feel about it?'

I couldn't very well tell him how repulsive it was. I told him in a voice I could hardly hear myself, 'I want you to fu... fuck me, Jeff.' He remained silent for a moment longer, and I could feel him staring at me. Then he said, 'Mother dear, you keep saying fuck and you'll make my cock hard. Is that what you want? To make my prick hard so you can get some of it? If that's what you want, it's working. Look here... I'm getting a hard on.'

I looked, then jerked my eyes away quickly, but not before I saw my son run his hand up and down the growing lump beneath his pants. I flushed with shame and he giggled at my embarrassment. 'Yeah, Mother dear, I'm getting a nice hard prick for you. Did Kathryn tell you I jack off a lot with pictures of you in my mind?' I told my son she had said nothing of this, and almost told him how horrible such a thing was. But I stopped myself just in time.

Jeff stood up, and I saw how his organ jutted against his tight pants. 'Should we fuck here, Mother dear, or would you rather we used your bed?' It was vulgar, I know, and my son was deliberately humiliating me. When I hesitated, he took me by the hand and said, 'Let's use your bed. It will be more comfortable for you. I don't want you scraping your ass on the carpet.'

He pulled me along behind him to my room, and when we went in, he started taking his clothes off right away. I sat down on the bed, watching him and trying to keep myself from blushing with shame. When he was naked, he took hold of his penis in one hand and moved it back and forth. I could see the way the huge head of his organ was dripping already, and the thought of my own son sticking that thing into my body caused me to shake with horror. He thought my trembling was anticipation, saying to me, 'Take your robe off, Mother dear. I've waited a long time to see what your cunt looked like.'

I stood up, and with shaking fingers, pulled the belt loose, then let my robe fall to the floor. My son gasped when he saw the sheer gown that didn't hide a thing. 'Man, that's some body you have! Jesus, this is going to be the best fuck I've ever had! Hurry up, Mother... get that gown off! "I pulled my gown from my body, thinking it had been a waste to even put it on. When I was standing naked before him, my son reached out and played with my breasts. I was surprised to find my nipples growing hard underneath his hand. I shuddered when he leaned down and licked his tongue over each of them, sliding his hands down my sides until he was holding my hips. After he had licked every inch of my breasts, he leaned back and looked down at my pubic area. 'Mother, that's a cuter cunt than Kathryn's! Jesus, I just know it's gonna be good! Mmmmmm... come on, lay down on the bed. My prick feels like it's gonna come off before I get it in you!'

I lay back on the bed, covering my eyes with one arm. I couldn't face my son as he moved between my legs and rubbed the tip of his penis up and down my vagina. I was moist down there, but it wasn't because I was ready for my own son to do this terrible thing to me.

I felt his penis slip into my vagina, and I moaned in despair as it finally became a reality to me. I had been hoping he would change his mind, but now he was in me... his penis moving slowly farther and farther into my opening. I could hear his breathing as he settled on top of my body, his naked chest mashing my breasts almost flat. I kept my eyes covered with my arm as he ran his hands down my sides, and whispered for me to lift my bottom up, only he didn't say bottom. He said, "Mother, raise you ass so I can get my hands on it!'

I lifted my buttocks, and it made his penis go deeper into me. I felt his pubic hair scrape over my exposed clitoris, and it was as though an electrical switch had been flipped. I jerked from the contact on my clitoris and my son laughed, wriggling his groin against me. He cupped my buttocks in his palms, his fingers digging into the crack back there as he began to slowly move his penis in and out of me. 'Jesus, Mother,' he panted, 'This cunt of yours is tighter than Kathryn's! Wow... move your ass, Mother! Fuck back at me! Don't make me do all the goddamn fucking work!'

Feeling the heat of shame flow through me, I began to move my hips in a way I had not done since my husband had passed away. My son thrust his penis in and out of me eagerly, and despite the humiliation of being involved in incest with my eighteen-year-old son, I felt a small sensation of pleasure began to grow inside my body. It had been years since I felt this, and my hips began to match his rhythm without any conscious effort from me. I had my eyes covered when he started doing it to me, but as the pleasure grew, I flung them out wide and clutched at the sheets. I bit into my lips as my son hunched and probed his tremendously hard penis into my vagina. I could feel the muscles in my stomach tighten and relax as I revolved my hips in alternating up and down thrusts with him. My breasts swelled up against his chest, and I felt the stirrings of an orgasm begin. Even then I could feel every movement my son made inside me down there, and I knew he was on the verge of discharge, too. All my former revulsion seemed to evaporate and I found myself banging my vagina up at him hard and swift, anticipating the sensation of his semen gushing into me.

My son began to lunge into me faster now, moaning and whimpering. 'I'm gonna come, Mother! Jesus... I can't hold it back much longer! Ohhhh... I'm gonna come in Mother's pussy! There... ohhhh, there it is!' He gave a powerful lunge and I felt him erupt. I responded immediately with my own orgasm. It was so intense, I was moaning as loudly as my son, twisting and tossing about on the bed wildly. His hands dug hard into my buttocks, lifting my crotch high into the air until I was bent almost double. I could feel each and every squirt of his semen and it seemed to make my own orgasm all the more pleasurable.

When it ended, I slumped in total exhaustion, my son laying heavily on top of me. He had brought his hands up from my bottom and was tenderly fondling my breasts while his penis went limp inside my vagina. He began kissing me about my neck and saying how much he loved me. Jeff had never said such things to me before, and I found myself caressing his naked back and returning his kisses. I was happy in those moments, and my son was showing affection for me now instead of creating torment."

Lana explained that the following day her son began school and chose the subjects she wanted. Although she was experiencing pangs of guilt about what she had done, she was happy in his changed attitude. She was even happier when her son came home whistling and grabbed her, kissing her passionately and running his hands over her buttocks.

She tells me that it wasn't the fact that he was feeling her body, or the tongue thrusting kiss he gave her, but because he was happy and showed the affection she wanted from him. She also said she waited throughout the day for a call from the school, saying her son had gotten himself into, trouble the first day. But this call didn't come.

"I was still ashamed of what I had allowed him to do to me the night before, of course. But I was happy because he wasn't making any trouble for me. At dinner that evening, he talked on and on about the subjects he had chosen and his plans for the year. For once, my son and I were like a mother and son, laughing and talking about his events.

As darkness came, I began to get nervous again. And it was for a good reason. I knew my son was expecting to sleep with me again. I could see it in his eyes. He used words like fuck and pussy and cunt openly in front of me. Once he told me, during one of his classes, he began to think about what we had done last night and his prick became hard. That's the way he said, the words he used. When I avoided making any reference to the genitals or what we had done, my son teased me about it. He told me there was nothing wrong in using the words and that it made him hot to hear me say them.

Even then I refused to speak in such lewd terms. But when my son started becoming angry, I quickly changed my mind. As his talk turned toward sex in general, I found I had to answer him in the terms he wanted to hear. 'Have you ever looked at a man's crotch, Mother, and wondered what his prick looked like?' he asked me. I replied, 'No, Jeff, I haven't. I have no desire to see what a prick looks like.' He grinned at me and asked if he had enough cock to keep me satisfied. 'You have plenty of cock, Son,' I had to tell him. 'You can keep me very well satisfied.'

By eight o'clock, my son was rubbing his genitals and staring underneath my dress. He asked me to spread my thighs so he could between them. I did as he wanted, but when he asked me to remove my panties, I must have hesitated too long to suit him. I saw a flash of anger in his eyes and I quickly slipped my hands beneath my skirt and pulled my panties down. I dropped them on the floor and sat there with my legs wide apart, my skirt at my hips. My son gazed into my crotch, and pulled his penis out of his pants and began to play with himself. 'This is the way I've imagined seeing you, Mother,' he said. 'I've pictured you sitting like that many times while I jacked off. Did you know you have a real pretty cunt, Mother? It's nice and hairy and wet!'

By eight thirty, we were in my bed... naked, of course.

My son felt all over me, even having me turn onto my stomach so he could caress and play with my bottom. I wasn't so ashamed the second time, and when he pulled my hand to his penis and wrapped my fingers around it, I did so, even stroking up and down of my own free will. His penis was very thick and extra long, and I even found some enjoyment in fondling him there. While I did this, he rubbed my clitoris with his fingers, but when he shoved a finger into my vagina, that was when it felt even better to me. I must admit to you that my son soon had me writhing on the bed in passion. I threw my legs wide apart and gave him all the access he wanted to me down there, and I gripped his organ harder yet as I beat my fist up and down it. When my son asked me if I was getting hot, I told him the way he wanted to hear me. 'Ohhhh, yes, yes! I'm getting terribly hot, darling! Ohhhh, I'd love to feel you stick your prick in my cunt! I'd love to have you fuck me, Son! Please, do it to me... fuck me the way you did last night!'

I know I would never have used such language if I hadn't been so aroused. But right then they sounded good to me, even making me more hot than ever. I pulled my son between my legs and put his penis into my vagina myself this time, and when the head slipped into me, I shoved my crotch up and took it all the way into my body. My son reached for my bottom right away, his fingers digging into me once more as he started his powerful thrusting. I became very excited now and gripped his bottom the way his aunt had done that first time I saw them doing this. I was almost out of my mind with pleasure, and my son could have done anything he wanted with me in those moments.

He rocked up and down, his penis sending wonderful shivers of delight through me. I squirmed and wiggled all over the bed, hanging onto his buttocks tightly. I was surprised to find myself in the throes of orgasm long before he was ready to discharge. I would no sooner finish one climax, than another would begin. Both of us were groaning aloud at the pleasure we were feeling, and when I felt my son's penis swell and get ready to burst, I twisted about so I could shove a hand down between his thighs and clasp his testicles. I squeezed the tender things as he came off in me, and my son told me later that it was delicious, feeling me do this while he ejaculated inside my vagina.

That night, we fell asleep with my son on top of me and his penis clasped between my vaginal lips."

We can see, by the above, that this mother's initial reluctance about incest was turning into acceptance. She not only stopped feeling guilty about sleeping with her son, but she began to look forward to their nightly bouts of fornication.

Her son was doing well in school, no longer creating problems for her. He would return home immediately after school, and spend the rest of the afternoon and evening with her. Then, at night, they would retire to her bedroom and engage in wild bouts of incestuous copulation. Lana was becoming bold in her desires now. She would reach for her son's genitals without hesitation, and they experimented with various positions.

Then, one Friday night, Kathryn turned up at their home unannounced. Jeff was delighted to see his aunt, but Lana was not. For three or four months, she had accepted her relationship with her son, and was as happy as she could be under the circumstances. Now the woman who had initiated the incestuous relationship was again in her home.

"I didn't want Kathryn back with us. In fact, I had almost forgotten her earlier presence. Now, here she was again, pretty as you please and taking over once more. My son was happy about her return, and he smothered her with kisses and hugs. I became jealous of them.

Kathryn sat down on the couch and pulled my son down beside her. They hugged and kissed like two lovers after a long absence, and I wasn't surprised when Kathryn ran her hand over his penis beneath his pants. 'Have you been getting this sweet prick well taken care of, lover?' she asked him. 'Has your mother been giving you enough pussy?'

Jeff grinned at her and ran his hand down into her lap, squeezing her vagina below her dress. 'She's as good a fuck as you, Kathryn,' my son told her. 'Mother's cunt is tighter than yours, too.' Kathryn, instead of being mad at this, laughed and said, 'Christ, sweet... it should be! After all, she's never been fucked by anyone but your father, and now you. Hell, my pussy has had so many cocks shoved into it, it's a wonder it's not worn out!'

My son laughed about this, and shoved his hand under her dress. Kathryn lifted her bottom so he could bring her dress to her waist, and Jeff pulled aside the band of her panties and started working his finger in and out of her vagina right there before me. Unlike the time I saw them on the floor, I now found myself becoming aroused. The moisture flowed from my vagina and soaked my panties, and I felt it lurch with desire when Kathryn pulled his zipper and removed his pants. She stroked her fist up and down it while he fondled her vagina, and I wanted very much to stand up and scream at her to leave... to let my son and I alone. I didn't do this, of course.

I was amazed and a bit hurt to hear my son tell his aunt all about the things we had done together while she was gone. I had thought it would remain between us, but here he was, babbling about everything. Kathryn looked at me and winked, her hand moving up and down his organ slowly. She shoved her hips forward on the cushions of the couch and spread her thighs wide, throwing one over my son's leg. 'This boy throws a mean fuck, doesn't he, Lana?' she asked me, squirming her naked crotch at his delving finger. 'I don't know of any man with a prick like his. Come on, lover... fuck me with that thing before I cream my goddamn panties!'

My son stood up and removed his clothes swiftly. Kathryn slipped her dress over her head and unsnapped her bra. When they were both naked, she shoved her vagina to the edge of the couch and told my son to do it to her. Jeff got on his knees and shoved his penis into her vagina, and they started doing it while I sat there and suffered. I was behind my son's back, and I could see his buttocks clench as he worked in her, and his testicles dangled down. Kathryn reached around him and clasped his bottom in her hands, pulling his cheeks apart, then pressing them together. 'Come over here and get his balls, Lana!' she shouted to me. 'Take hold of Jeff's balls and play with them while I get myself fucked royally!'

I didn't move. Jeff stopped his wild lunging into her and turned his head toward me. 'Mother,' he said in a thick voice, 'do it, please! Please, play with my balls while I fuck Kathryn!'

I don't know what made me obey, except I was intensely aroused by this time. I stood up and moved behind my son. I drooped to my knees as he started thrusting into her again, opening his thighs a bit to give my hand room. I reached between them and took hold of his testicles in my hand. They felt hot and very full, and I squeezed at them while he lunged in and out of her vagina. My own genitals felt as if they were burning up with lust. I had to fight off the urge to slip my other hand into my panties and fondle myself. When my son ejaculated into his aunt's vagina, I felt his testicles swell up against the base of his penis. I could even feel the small pulsations there as they emptied into her.

I had to turn him loose when he finished because he flopped down onto the carpet. I was so excited by this time, I sat down and sprawled beside Kathryn, not caring that my skirt was about my hips and my arousal was easily seen by them. 'Sorry you can't get fucked right now, Lana,' Kathryn said, 'but I couldn't wait for that cock. My God... I haven't been so thoroughly fucked in ages!" They rested, but I was burning up with desire. Before I knew it, I was playing with my own breasts, squeezing them and pinching at my nipples. Kathryn watched me for a moment, then she reached out and stroked her hand along my inner thigh, her fingers probing close to my panties. So delirious with passion, I wasn't even aware of her hand cupping me there until she pulled the crotch of my panties aside and began to stroke my clitoris. 'What are you doing, Kathryn?' I shouted, jumping to my feet in anger. 'That's dirty!" She looked up at me with a crooked smile on her lips. 'Oh, what's dirty about it, Lana? You're hot, baby... your cunt is dripping juice all over the fucking place. And, when a pussy is that hot, it's got to get something. I wouldn't mind having a taste of that hairy slit.' I heard what she said, but I couldn't believe it. Kathryn never gave me any reason to believe she had such tendencies, yet here she was telling me she wanted to use her mouth on me between my thighs. Why, it was even more revolting than what I was doing with my son! I told her that I had not sunk that low yet, and had no intentions of doing so. It was bad enough to have my son do these things with me and her, but that was going a bit to far for my taste.

12