30 Days of Incest: Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my skirt down over my legs and went to my bedroom. But I should have known I couldn't hide from her... and my son. I wasn't in the room ten minutes before they came in. They were still naked, of course, and I told them to either put a robe on or get out of my bedroom. Kathryn just laughed at me and my son sneered. I saw then that with her return, my son was reverting to his past habit of hating me.

I started to get off the bed, intending to leave my own room and the house, if need be. Kathryn reached out and shoved me back to the bed, standing in front of me with her hands on her hips, spraddle-legged and glaring down at me. My son was at her side, his eyes just as angry. 'I said I wouldn't mind having a taste of your hairy cunt, Lana, and I meant it. Eating pussy is the next best thing to getting fucked... and you're about to find this out!'

I started to struggle up again, and she slapped me across my face--hard! tears came to my eyes, and when I looked at my son beside her, I realized he would not be of any help to me at all. His penis was standing upright again and I detected a strange gleam in his eyes. 'Mother dear,' he said, using the name he called me when things didn't go his way, 'you might as well lay back and let her eat your pussy. She's gonna tongue you off even if I have to hold you down!'

I began to realize with greater understanding the hold Kathryn had on my son. As long as she was with us, he was just like her. When we were alone, and he was allowed to copulate with me, he was gentle and considerate of my feelings. But with her next to him, he was as depraved and wanton as she was. I began to cry openly, not only for myself, but for my son who was being dragged down into the sexual mire his aunt was teaching him. I lay back on the bed, and when I felt their hands pulling at my clothes, I went limp and allowed them to do as they pleased, hoping desperately that Kathryn would soon tire of us and leave of her own free will. While they stripped me naked, I tried to come up with a plan to make her leave, but nothing seemed feasible.

When they had me naked, Kathryn tugged at one of my thighs and my son at the other, spreading me wide apart so that I was exposed down there to them. Then I felt Kathryn's hand brush over my vaginal lips and I cringed from the touch. Jeff, now that he had me naked and stretched out, began to play with my breasts while his aunt stroked my clitoris.

I was helpless, unable to fight against their domineering of my body. I wanted to protest this filthy thing they were doing to me, but my voice wouldn't work. I was unable to fight them off, particularly my sister-in-law, and I knew that as long as she was here, my son would do anything she suggested. 'Suck on her tits, Jeff,' she instructed my son.

I felt his warm mouth close over one of my nipples, and I twisted my head around to watch what he was doing. I was disgusted with myself for feeling pleasure in the way he licked his tongue over my nipple before sucking it into his mouth. His other hand was squeezing my other breast and teasing the nipple. The pleasure grew and grew in me from his moist administrations. Unconsciously, I started rolling my hips about as Kathryn darted a finger in and out of my vagina, using her other hand to torment my burning clitoris. Through my tear-filled eyes, I saw my sister-in-law twist around so that she was laying between my legs, her face inches above my now excited opening. She looked up my body for a moment, watching my son's lips and tongue pull and taste my breasts, then with a deep sigh, she dropped her face downward, and I jerked at the moist contact of her mouth against my vagina.

Despite all my feelings of disgust and revulsion, I couldn't help but enjoy what they were doing to me, especially when Kathryn snaked her tongue into my opening and started thrusting it in and out, her top lip pressing down hard on my clitoris. She gripped my hips in her hands and pulled my crotch up tight into her face, and then I was being stimulated in my two most sensitive areas.

The longer they sucked on me, the greater my excitement became. Within moments I was writhing beneath them, moaning for more of what they were doing to me. Jeffs tongue swirled all over my breasts as he went from one to the other, and my sister-in-law seemed to be having a difficult time deciding where she wanted her tongue most of all. I would feel it glide over my clitoris, where she would suck the small organ between her lips and tease it with the tip of her tongue, then she would dart it downward again, plunging it swiftly into my vagina while her fingernails raked at my flesh in passion.

I was experiencing orgasms that grew with intensity, and I found myself clawing at my son's head with one hand and pulling at the lips of my vagina with the other. It was sensational, even if it was my own son and sister-in-law who were providing these thrills for me. Right then, in those few minutes, it wasn't disgusting at all, but the most delightful thing that had ever happened to me. I wanted it to go on and on and never stop.

But, of course, it finally ended.

When my son and Kathryn pulled their mouths from me, I was shaking so violently with the glowing pleasure that goose bumps ran up and down my naked body. I became an animal, a mindless animal that couldn't be satiated by what they did to me.

I saw my son's penis standing up firm and strong as he sat back on his heels, watching me. I reached my right hand out and began to stroke that beautiful penis as the warming sensations in my body heated again. I didn't resist at all! What I did do, though, was lift my hand up to her hairy crotch and thrust two fingers into her vagina, moving them in and out as swiftly as I was beating on my son's penis. Mindless I may have been, but I wanted to give them some pleasure, too. Wet, sloppy sounds came to me, and there was only one place such sounds could come from--my sister-in-law's vagina. I twisted my head and watched my fingers disappear into that hairy hole. Kathryn was squatting there as though she were about to urinate, and her knees were wide apart. I could see the pink lips and exposed clitoris through the curling hair. My fingers were not only coated with her juices, but my whole hand as well. I had never had my hand so close to another woman's genitals before, and I was amazed that I was doing this of my accord.

My son must have been amazed, too, because he stared in wide-eyed wonder as I digitally stimulated his aunt. 'Finger fuck her, Mother!' he whispered hoarsely. 'Finger fuck Kathryn's pussy! Make her come in your hand! Wow... look at that cunt!'

Jeff seemed more interested in what I was doing with Kathryn than the way my fist was flying up and down his penis. I didn't care... nothing mattered any more. I was lost under the evilness of Kathryn, and was doing just as my son had been doing. She had taken me over and I found myself letting her set the stage for anything she wanted me to do. She became the director and my son and I the actor and actress in a lewd play for her enjoyment.

After I brought my sister-in-law to a climax by my hand, she suggested, no, told, my son that he should 'fuck' me now. Jeff, who had been squirming underneath my fist, eagerly moved between my thighs. When he was ready, Kathryn took hold of his penis in one hand and used the fingers of her other to part the lips of my saliva-wet vagina. Then she made the insertion between us, laughing and saying how pretty Jeff's 'prick' looked going into his mother's 'pussy.'

I emphasize those words as Kathryn's, but in all honesty, once my son started doing it to me, I began shouting not only those vulgar words but plenty more, too! I screamed at my son to fuck me hard... come inside my cunt... that he was a mother fucker, and I loved him for it. Kathryn giggled insanely at my language, encouraging the two of us to shout the obscenities at each other. My son and I twisted all over the bed, clawing and fighting against each other in the search for the ultimate of all human relations--our orgasms! Kathryn sprawled beside us, her eyes glittering with evil lust as she made comments about our copulating abilities. She stroked her vagina with her hand as she watched my son's penis drive in and out of me. Both Jeff and I were too aroused to make it last long, and when he ejaculated into me, it brought my orgasm bursting around his spewing organ.

I was made to do many other things with my son and sister-in-law that night, and although I'm ashamed of it, I did so willingly."

Lana is a tormented mother. It has now been almost a year since she revealed the above information to me. Although she was scheduled for further visits, she suddenly and for no apparent reason, stopped coming to my office.

In our last talks, she told me that it seemed to be the only way to control her son. Lana explained that his sexuality has grown into enormous proportions now, and that if he is not taken care of and satisfied by his mother, he will roam the streets at night, looking for some innocent female victim to vent his lust upon. Whether or not the deviant sister-in-law is still with them,

I have made many efforts to contact Lana, and each time failed to do so.

12