All Comments on '30 Years in the Wilderness'

by Popper_Papa

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PissdrinkerPissdrinkeralmost 4 years ago
Popping

Good story and very hot, the amyl makes my arse and mouth very receptive too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Thank you for sharing your story. How I wish it was me! I have had some success as you shared but have moved enough that I always need to cultivate a new location and sometimes it just doesn't materialize. Still find a way to get cock but it is never as thrilling as you described in your story. The raw feelings that anonymous sex produces in the wild like that gets me hard immediately!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The wilderness

outdoor sex - hot hot hot... during the day time works better for me.

but one night being fucked on my back on a picnic table as a car drives in and the head lights catch us... heart pounding, thick cock pounding me... then it was a threesome...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sucking cock in the woods

Your stories brought back so many great memories of sucking cock in the woods! So hot to submit to a stranger and suck his cock until he emptied his hot tasty load in your mouth! Looking up as you finish him to see two more strangers with their cocks out waiting for you! Those were great times and I do miss them!

parker3522parker3522almost 4 years ago
Sucking Anonymous Cock is so Hot!

I go to a men's private sex club in Orlando.

All men there either naked or with just a towel wrapped around their waist.

It's a spa with many areas to visit. The outdoor pool, the sauna, hot tub, man cave, video arcade and the glory holes.

The glory holes:

A darkened area with a raised platform having 3 glory holes per side.

A walkway on each side of the raised areas where cocksuckers like me wait to service cock.

Standing waiting. Guys brushing past you, sometimes touching, some times not.

Suddenly at your glory hole which is a framed rectangle, a cock appears.

Big, little, medium, soft, hard, semi hard.

Black, brown, white, cut, uncut.

COCK.

This is your time.

SUCK.

It becomes an altered reality.

Like Alice falling down the rabbit hole.

An endless parade of cock for you to service.

Some guys, you do all the work. Others want to fuck your face.

Guys using your mouth like it's a sex toy.

INCREDIBLE!

Most guys there want to be edged and then move on to the next cocksucker.

One night on Twink Tuesday in about two hours, I sucked and licked 22 different cocks, one after the other after the other.

Heaven!

Two different guys did cum in my mouth.

Awesome!

I too write stories here in Literotica, check them out if you like. Comments and ratings appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great account of your time in the woods. I have been cruising local parks for several years with varying degrees of success. I love the fact that other men are probably watching me sucks strangers’ cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh god, the thrilling memories of Best Friend park in Norcross GA and City Lake in Lawrenceville GA. Discovering my lust for cock hadn't been dimmed by marriage, learning of the pleasure awaiting a cruise through either place, finding an older guy, legs spread, on a bench, stroking his smooth pole, fondling his low hanging balls, slurping his precum, enticing him with my smooth, young form, coaxing the creamy treat from within, heaven! Reading filthy notes written in sharpie marker above 4"-6" holes drilled by thoughtful, resourceful sluts, either wanting to stick their horny, neglected cocks through for relief or wanting to place their eager, talented mouths or their tight, welcoming asspussy holes to offer relief to some other horny slut, these were where I knew I had found my lifelong hobby! This male on male pleasure then branched out to local porn theaters, Buford Twin and The Belvedere, oh, what a naughty pleasure to sneak away from the wife or work to revel in the sights, the sounds and the smells of hot, wanton male sluts seeking satisfaction among other cock loving connisseurs! How I remember walking the paths along the Chattahootchie River, coming (or cumming!) across multiple scenes like you have described, truly a wonderful pastime, wish the pigs would just let us have our fun, but, sadly, we've been driven underground. Love your stories!

sweeterika2sweeterika2almost 2 years ago

im such a complete faggot on poppers need to be face fucked filled with cum

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7137 months ago

God, I've been looking for a park like this in the Houston area for years!!! I LOVE sucking anonymous men and my kneeling submission to their pleasure. Poppers make me into an even bigger slut, just like you. The rush is amazing and all I want when enjoying their effect is to be on my knees for Man after Man. What a fantastic time you must've had in those woods, you lucky, slutty cocksucker!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous