36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last one kept his grip in her hair with one hand, while the other tried to get in between her legs -- that she was pressing hard together.

The laughed at her futile attempts to avoid their groping and pinching hands.

'She needs some discipline. Learn to accept her new life and status. Don't you, my dear?'

It was the leader speaking straight into her face. She smelled the foul alcohol on his breath.

The contraption in her mouth of course made answering impossible.

'Don't worry. Before you get to the market, you will be quite submissive and willing. We have broken slaves with a lot more spirit than you.'

He gave her breast another hard slap, making her squirm once again.

'I think it will be good for you to try our stool.'

They stepped aside and pushed her forward.

She saw the stool!

It was a flat metal plate with a short iron rod in each end. On top of each of these rods a horizontal, wooden bar was mounted in round metal holders.

Several places heavy metal rings were welded onto the iron bars -- and embedded in the wooden beams.

'Down, bitch. Spread!'

They had absolutely no problems in making her kneel on the end of the plate -- the little resistance, she could offer did not even slow them down

One of them stood with all his weight on the chain between her ankles -- as another pulled a piece of rope through the ring in front of her collar.

He pulled the rope through a ring in the plate in front of her and pulled till the horizontal beam on the other end of the contraption rested between her head and collar. He pulled it very tight and made a knot.

Her body was bent by the waist -- and her stomach/hips were on the last beam. She tried wriggling.

Strong hands pulled her knees further in on the plate -- and then an iron cross-bar were showed in behind her knees. It was prevented slipping backwards as the center of it rested on the vertical bar.

She tried struggling, but could just move her head from side to side, and make her legs move the crossbar behind her knees slightly -- making a small metallic sound.

She looked down at the plate in front of her. Her saliva dripping down. She could see the rusty circle under her and knew that it was from other poor women that had been stuck in this contraption before her.

"We'd better warm her up a bit -- do a little foreplay."

She hardly had a minute to think what he meant, when she heard the swishing sound of the bullwhip -- and felt the sting on her buttocks.

The man with the whip was very skilled - he had probably done this many times before. He made sure it was just the end of the whip that hit her buttocks -- where the speed of the thing was highest and thus hurt the most. He made it go back and forth in a horizontal half-circle around his body, and then very rhythmically hitting her. Soon she was fighting and struggling -- and wining under her gag.

Her tears dripping down and contributing to the pool, her saliva had started under her face.

She faintly heard the men laugh.

She was furious and in pain, but determined to give them a run for their money.

A finger was pressed into her vagina. She buckled, but the finger was insistent and moved back and forth inside her. Then it went away, only to come back again and move in and out of her once more.

When it -- the third time -- pushed into her smallest opening. Seemingly without any effort, even though she did what she could to tighten her sphincter, and she hear one of the men say: "That's right. Grease the bitch up good", she understood what they were doing: Applying oil or grease in her openings -- prelude to violating her.

Just like they had done in that awful room on the island.

She knew what was coming. She also knew that she had no way of avoiding it, and closed her eyes.

She felt crude hands slide along her buttocks, grip her hips and then she cried out loud behind her gag as she was impaled in one long, vicious movement.

The man's legs hammering into her sore buttocks. She felt every contact like being touched with a red-hot poker, as the welts from the whip had quickly developed into swollen, sore stripes. His member banging all the way deep inside her.

Even though she was restrained and could hardly move, he never let go of her hips. The metal contraption holding her made loud metallic noises in sync with his movements.

Suddenly she felt the stiff, big stake inside her begin to jump around -- and at the same time a burning sensation as he blew his semen deep, deep up in her.

This was the second time, she had been violated and not how she had ever dreamt of an intimate encounter with the opposite sex would be. Strapped to a rusty device in the middle of nowhere and left to the mercy of these rough people!

He had hardly pulled out and moved away before she felt the next man grabbing her hips. He was just as wild as the first one -- and also filled her up with sperm as he emitted some low, grunting sounds.

Her vagina now being soaked and moist, so the next one was easier to take on.

She felt the semen running out of her and tickle down the insides of her legs.

Her mind was in a haze and she felt like a bad dream. The whipping and the two violations had brought her already week and tormented body into a state of trance. It was like the world moved outside her -- in slow motion -- and sounds were getting fainter.

This lasted till she felt a terrible pain in her anus. The third man was down behind her. Had pressed her butt down, and was now slowly pushing himself inside her smallest opening. In spite of the greasing she felt like she was being split open by another red-hot poker. She came to her senses in a sea of pain and began buckling and fighting in the chains again.

He too hammered her with great force and from time to time moved his hands down under her, grabbing her breasts and kneading them hard and pinching the nipples.

When he had finished with her, she was almost unconscious -- and any thoughts of fight or resistance had left her mind.

The fourth -- and last -- man, grabbed her hair, released the rope from her collar to the plate. Pulled her up -- and held her head back. Busy hands unbolted the gag, and removed it, only for her to have it replaced with his big cock.

As soon as the gag came out, and before she could close her mouth or protest, it was filled with his meat. He used the grip on her hair to move her head back and forth -- making his stiff rod slide in and out of her. He used great speed and force -- and every now and then pushed himself all the way inside her -- making her almost gag. His hair tickled her upper lip and his balls banged against her chin.

Suddenly his member also began to jump -- and her mouth was filled with warm, sticky semen.

Some of it ran out at the sides of her mouth, but most of it went down inside her as he had pushed so far in before coming that the semen blew almost directly down her esophagus.

He ended his fun by rubbing his still dripping penis round her face.

She was coughing and felt like choking -- but the gag went back in place before she could get her senses back.

As tight as before.

He let go of her head -- and even though she did not have her collar tied down, she leant forward and rested against the beam. Trying to regain her senses.

She looked down at the semen spots and saw how her tears and more drops of semen fell on the plate. Her legs where shivering and from both her back openings semen was also seeping out.

Her butt was burning from the welts and marks made by the bullwhip

Her heartbeat and breathing slowly returned to normal.

She closed her eyes and refused to realize what had just happened to her.

She must have dozed off or been unconscious for a moment.

Because when she looked up, then men were back around the fire, sharing more alcohol, and discussing her body.

"Well. I suppose we had better call it a night." One said. The others nodded and then rose slowly and unsteady.

Two of them came over to her. "Are we finished with her for the night?"

"I think so -- oh, just one more thing. We forgot to reward her for her behavior. I think the cane will do her good and remind her to behave in the future."

"Good idea."

A face came close to her ear and whispered: "Now. The more you struggle, the more of this you will get."

Then went away. She heard a swishing sound. Then her buttocks were hit once again, but this time with a thick flexible cane. The pain was almost unbearable as the cane made a set of even deeper marks across the work of the bullwhip. She arched her back and screamed in spite of the gag.

As her head were no longer fixed to the bar, and her upper body thus were free, she arched her back in pain and moved from side to side -- making noise of pain behind her gag.

The wriggling of her butt in a useless attempt to avoid the cane, only made them laugh louder.

"That brought her back to life quickly", the voice said.

Then another swish and another sharp pain, and another, and another.

When they had finished she felt more dead than alive

She did not sense them releasing her from the stool, and hung limb between the two that more carried than led her back to the other women. They threw her down in her place in the row, used the spanners to connect her to the others.

She turned her head to avoid looking at the one standing over her with the spanner, and saw that all her fellow prisoners were fast asleep.

Then she closed her eyes.

--

She woke with a start and felt a sharp pain in her leg. One of the men were going along the row of prisoners, and kicking them awake with his boot.

They were fed like the night before -- and she had already gotten better at slurping up the porridge. Besides she was very, very hungry.

Her body was aching from the whipping and caning, and she had dried semen all over her face and the insides of her legs.

Shortly after they were trotting along as the day before. The sperm had dried on her face and on the insides of her legs. In the beginning it felt sticky between her legs as she began to sweat, but soon she walked along just like the rest -- encouraged by the bullwhip at regular intervals.

Today she looked more like her fellow prisoners: Dirty and full of blue and red stripes on her body.

She was still the last one in the row.

Day after day it was the same routine. She did not know where they were going, but she knew she did not want to go there. Each evening the men got drunk, then selected one or two of the girls and satisfied their desires with them. The other girls obliged the men, but she had to be tied to the stool every time. On the other hand, they had seemed to take a fancy to her, maybe because she was the one still trying to fight whatever they submitted her to.

Once in a while they passed other people, a single house or small groups of houses.

Usually the people went inside and closed doors, windows, shutters and all that could be closed.

The slave traders were definitely not popular -- anywhere.

The road had changed, and they were now walking on a black smooth surface -- with a funny set of double, white lines in the middle.

It was nice on her feet. Even though she was used to walking barefoot, the way they were driven forward and her inability to watch were she was going had made her step on more than one sharp stone or wooden piece. Her feet had several aching sores underneath. The flat, black surface felt warm under her feet, and she had no trouble walking on it.

One night they stayed at a funny house by the road. The house itself was rather small, but had a very large, flat roof sticking out to all sides.

There was a strange smell to the place. A smell that got stuck in the nostrils and made one feel dizzy.

At the front of the house was a number of concrete 'islands' made by a higher paving and mounted with a number of square upright boxes.

A lot of the place had been glass. Most of the boxes on the high paving, almost all the front of the house and a few posts at the side of the road. All of it had been smashed a long time ago, and they had to be careful not to step on any splinters.

The men drove the wagon in between the house and the first island with boxes.

They then found a way to chain the girls between the supports for the roof.

They slept on the hard, concrete, but at least they were under a roof for the first time, since she had been caught -- away from the regular showers of dirty rain.

It did not make her evening easier -- the men had their usual fun with her and one of the other girls.

The next day they moved on as usual -- out in the open and rainy surroundings.

The little woman further up the line from her got worse. The one she had noticed from the beginning being worse off than the rest of them. Stumbling and falling often and walking like in a haze.

She had obviously developed a fever. Her eyes were glossy, and every time they stopped, she just stood there and swayed back and forth. Of course, she felt the whip more than the rest as she often tumbled and almost fell. At the end of that day, she did not even eat, and on the morning of the fourth day, they had trouble getting her on her feet.

She spent one day lying on the end of the wagon. Beside the mad dog, which was luckily enough asleep as usual most of the day.

They left her on the wagon in the evening, when the rest of them were put on the usual chained line between two threes.

They had gone of the nice, flat road a day earlier and was now in a dense forested area -- and the road was again a dirty track.

The night camp was in a small clearing beside the road.

It was one of the nights, when the men had used another of the girls, so she had been free to relax a little. She did not get much sleep though. Not that the noises of the girl being abused by the men disturbed her, but the little woman was moaning softly most of the night -- and that kept her half awake.

In the morning, while they were eating under the usual supervision of a man with a very active bullwhip, she saw out of the corners of her eyes, how two of the men lifted the girl down from the wagon. Got her on her feet, and lead her into the forest behind the wagon.

The two remaining men broke camp, hitched them up, along with the empty horses -- and then they were on their way as usual. Now only three of them in the line.

After about an hour, the two men caught up with them and threw a set of chains and a collar into the wagon. She did not have any illusion that they had set the girl free to take care of herself.

She shivered at the thought. The had 'disposed' of her somewhere in the forest. Either because she was unable to keep up, or as they were afraid she would be contagious to the rest of them.

One way or the other, the girl was gone -- and none of the men spoke any more of it.

They continued walking.

It made her even more determined to escape.

She could not see how. Her arms had been locked on her back since she got captured -- as well as the heavy cuffs round her legs. Not to mention the collar and its heavy chain.

The only thing, she now and then was freed from was the gag, and only when she was fed -- or somebody wanted to use her mouth for their pleasure.

When they were on the road, she was chained to the woman in front of her, and constantly had one or two men on horseback watching over them.

At night they were put on a common chain -- either between two trees or between the heavy iron posts that they hammered in to the ground at each end of their line.

The only time, she was not chained to somebody or something was, when she was dragged forward to be used by the men in the evenings.

When one of the others were dragged forward to be used, the men were always careful to connect the rest of them to the common chain.

Of course, she had tried -- many times -- to get at the nuts and bolts holding her wrist cuffs together -- and in fact she could reach them with relative ease, but without a tool, she had no way of turning the nuts and thus get free.

Besides the men regularly inspected all their restraints -- and gave them a turn or two if they had worked themselves loose.

She had seen that the spanners were in a box on the wagon -- beside the dog. And the keys to their padlocks hung on a nail just inside the wagon. She could look at them swaying as the wagon moved -- all day -- without any chance of getting to them

The women where always too far apart for any of them to help the others.

There was no way to do anything unseen by their guards while walking on the road.

At night the common chain was kept so tight that they had the same distance to each other as when they walked. They might be able to let their feet meet -- as the common chain was connecting their collars -- but what could they do with their feet and toes against the tightly closed nuts and bolts.

Should she be able to get free -- she would have to outrun the dog and the horses.

It seemed hopeless, but she did not give up hope -- as it seemed her companions in captivity had.

Her two companions seemingly accepted their faith with apathy.

It began to irritate the men that they could not subdue her. Almost every night, she was selected for the evening's fun, and every time she did the little resisting and fighting, she could, and every time she was whipped and caned, till she had bruises all over.

Then one morning they had another surprise for her.

Instead of hitching them all to the wagon the usual way, she was taken from the line, placed fixed in the stool as so many times before.

Only one man was left to look after the other women. The three of them gathered round her. She thought she was in for another 'round' and that the men suddenly had found more desire for sex than the nights use of one of her fellow slaves had given them.

It was not so.

She felt a heavy iron band go around her waist -- and the it was tightened -- very tight. It had a very long bolt on the back -- and they used the spanner to decrease the band until they were satisfied. One of them put his hands round the band - and his fingers could almost touch on each side of her

Her breathing became difficult.

The ting had little round rings welded on. Just like the cuffs and collar.

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw one of them go to the wagon and come back with two large, round wooden sticks. Looking sideways and being on the alert, she got a good look at the sticks before he had come all the way over to her.

As far as she could see, they had been smoothened and shone whitish in the light. The ends sticking up from his hands were round, and under his hands, she could just see that a round, little hole had been drilled through -- almost at the bottom of them.

She gave an involuntarily loud gasp from deep down her throat, as she felt her buttocks being gripped firmly and pulled apart. Then the fingers probing her now opened vagina -- sliding in and out and obviously oiling her. The fingers went away, and then the rod split her open. Slowly -- and in one long movement -- the thing went inside her. Hurting a little as it pushed the tip of her cervix up in her abdomen. A tear of pain ran down over her cheeks and dripped on the plate in front of her.

One more -- painful push up -- and then a cord of rope was pulled through the hole and tied to the metal belt on each sides of her body.

Once again she felt the hands spreading her behind -- and then the fingers -- but this time in her anus.

Then came the pain. Like a knife splitting her in two -- as number two rod was pressed into her back opening.

Her sphincter prevented the thing from going in, but as the hand or hands holding it kept pressing constantly -- she finally felt it give way -- and the thing slid into her -- causing her to scream under the gag.

1...45678...23