36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o_girl
o_girl
113 Followers

Again, rope was pulled through the hole and it was tied to the metal belt.

Before she had gotten her senses back, she was released from the plate and pulled to her feet.

Tear now running down her cheeks and saliva dripping more than usual down her chin.

She swayed a little and felt a haze of pain over her eyes.

The men held her and pulled at the ropes -- pushed at the rods -- and laughed loudly at her squirming and crying.

Some of the holding ropes were tied even further -- making the system tighter -- and the rods go even deeper inside her.

When they were satisfied, one of them pulled a rope through the last ring on the chain hanging down in front of her collar -- and then mounted his horse -- holding the rope.

Being pulled by this rope, and encouraged by one of the others bullwhips, she was dragged round the camp -- to everyone's amusement.

The short chain between her ankles almost made her fall a few times -- and she had to move her feet really fast to keep up with the horse.

When she was exhausted to the point of fainting, they stopped, and locked her in the usual position at the end of the line of girls.

The caravan began moving and she staggered along. The tight belt restraining her breathing, the rods moving as she walked and giving her constant pain. A good thing was that her arms had now been locked in the position up on her back for so long, that they were no longer painful -- in fact she did not feel them at all.

She clearly felt the end of the front rod scraping against the insides of her legs as she walked -- and she could not relieve herself, when they paused.

Even though the rods were just tied to the belt, she had no way of reaching the knots, so she was more helpless and in more pain than ever.

The quick run round the campus had made the whole arrangement 'settle' a little, but still she had a lot more trouble walking than before.

She had just gotten used to taking the length of steps that the chain between her ankles allowed, but now she needed to walk with her legs apart, making her forward stride even smaller with each step.

She had to move her legs faster and in a totally different pace than before. All the time being reminded of the impaling rods and the violation she had been submitted to.

She was exhausted when the day was over and they finally stopped for the night.

That did not spare her for the torture of the night. In fact, she felt that her predicament had made the men even hornier, so her evening was spend being fucked by everybody and to top it all off, she had a severe caning.

All the time wearing the tight iron belt. When they had finished they inserted the rods again. And left her chained and unconscious in her usual place on the ground.

36

by o_girl ©

Chapter five

Escape..

The next morning, they were kicked awake as usual.

She was in a haze. Dizzy and in pain all over.

They had to lift her upright before removing the gag -- and she had trouble bending down and gulping up the usual slob, that was served.

The short intermission between being fed -- and having the gag back in -- till they were kicked on their feet and chained to the wagon, was by far enough for her to regain her strength.

The way the plugs made her walk with small steps was straining. It was like she was running all the time, and her breathing was of course hampered by the heavy and tight iron belt round her waist.

They had not broken her yet, but she sensed that it would not take much longer before she would just stagger along without anything in her mind.

She had to escape - somehow

She thought that the only two options, she had now was either to break down from the torture they submitted her to and then start to just trot along in a daze like the other women -- or the day would come, when they took her into the forest and...

If she survived -- one way or the other -- she would sooner or later end up in the place they were taking her to -- and that was definitely not a place she wanted to go.

At midday they had their usual lunch stop, and was just getting going again, when the man on the horse closest to her shouted as he pointed out over the plains before them: "Caravan!"

All the men went on the alert. Their rifles came out -- and the leader had a pair of binoculars that he trained on the horizon.

Then he shouted: "Hey, it's 'Ruffian'. We'll meet up with him at the crossroads further up."

They got going -- and this time they were going faster than ever before. The wagon making loud noises, and the whip sang on their sore bodies constantly. Even the dog had to give up its constant slumber as the wagon went from side to side -- it sat up on the back of the wagon and looked at them with its ugly yellow eyes and the tongue hanging out of its mouth drooling.

Sweat ran down her forehead -- and she was panting and stumbling -- and all the time she felt the sting of the whip on her buttocks, the back of her legs or her back.

Soon they could all see it. On their left on a road angling in on their road.

A caravan much like their own: Two wagons with a row of naked persons chained behind, and a group of horsemen swirling around the column.

As they came closer and closer, she counted 7 naked figures after the last of the wagons -- chained exactly the same as they were -- and having a couple of barking dogs and men on horseback surrounding them.

Their captors fired a few shots in the air -- and it was returned by the men in the other party doing the same.

Both the prisoners and the captors kept a lookout for the other caravan. As they drew closer, she could see that the first two in the other chain line were men. Both young and strong looking, and with the same whip marks as all the rest of them. She also noticed that both been were equipped with a similar belt as hers and a similar rod stuck out from their behinds.

When they reached each other, both columns stopped. She was grateful for this pause in the whipping, and stood there panting and sweating.

The dogs from the other party came over. They were as big and as crazy looking as their own dog.

They circled round her and the others as they barked and snapped their jaws. Apparently some new helpless bodies were just what they needed. It did not stop till their own dog started to bark and snap, and then a few well-placed lashes with the whip made them all creep away whining.

The leader of their party came down the line with one from the other party. Probably their leader.

They inspected the 'goods', starting with the woman closest to the wagon.

She could see how they groped and turned her round, bending her over and sticking their fingers in her. All while they commented her looks. Slowly they moved down the line until they came to her.

"Well, well. I must say! This is a nice specimen!"

"Yeah, we got her by a stroke of luck. Pretty but untamed -- yet."

"Not to worry. As long as you get her in on piece to market -- more or less!"

The both giggled as they felt her muscles and body.

"She will be worth a lot, when you unload her."

The man's eyes shone with desire.

"Yes, but we lost one to the fever along the road. So, this one will have to compensate -- and I dare say she is a good trade. The one we lost was scrawny and ugly, and could probably only have been used in a sailor's brothel or by a poor farmer out in nowhere."

'We had to give up two in protection fee. At the usual place, but I managed to let them have the two worst of ours. Our catch is not bad at all, but you seemed to have gotten a top quality one!"

The other man laughed and slapped him on the shoulder.

"I keep mine unattractive and scrawny, but you are the Master at this deception game. I bet the protection gang had no idea how your stock actually looked?"

They both laughed and turned away.

The last thing she could hear was: "Well, we will try them all out tonight. Then we can see who has the better catch."

So that was it. They were not only 'tamed' as he had said, they were also kept in the most unattractive state not to tempt robbers and protection gangs.

When they reached their destination, they could always be cleaned up and fattened -- before they were sold off.

The caravan started moving again. The new people leading the train.

For the rest of the day all their captors seemed happy, they rode back and forth and talked to their friends from the opposite group. Not that it did the prisoners any good -- on the contrary, their captors seemed to be eager to show off -- and that often resulted in harder and more frequent demonstrations of the whips ability on their bodies.

Once in a while they would come by -- two and two -- and follow one of the girls for a period, discussing her qualities -- and loudly expressing what they imagined they would do later.

They compared the girls -- and spoke about which one they preferred -- and which one they would have first in the evening.

The last stretch, she had been worrying about the girl right in front of her.

At the last -- short -- stop at a small stream, the men had not been able to resist the temptation any more.

They had almost picked her, but the leader had said it was too much trouble removing her plugs, so they had taken the girl in front of her.

Maybe the leader also wanted to hide the fact that she was still resisting the little she could, whereas the girl in front was quite meek and broken down.

They had forced her on her keens in the grass, one had held up her chained arms, making her bend forward. This had given another man amble room to kneel down behind her and take her -- as another man treated the free part of her back with a cane. According to the comments, she heard, the convulsions the whipping had made the woman do had been especially pleasurable to her rapist.

He had praised his orgasm loudly afterwards.

That made two more take turns -- to see if the first one had spoken the truth.

She had been looking at the girls bleeding back for the last miles to the night camp -- and she could see from the way, she staggered on, that she was semi-conscious.

She had worried that the girl would not make it the last stretch -- but somehow she did.

The only difference in their night camp situation was that there were more of them and more tormentors -- and then the two extra tents the other group had erected.

Otherwise all was the same. The campfire in the middle, the prisoners strung out by their connecting neck chain between two trees, but in two separate groups, the wagons on the other side and so on.

A difference was that the other group had posted a few guards outside the clearance -- and that their two dogs had been duly chained to a wagon.

Their food and drink were the same as always -- and the way their captors slowly got drunk also.

She was first in line.

Apparently her captors wanted to spare her -- for some odd reason - so it was only the two leaders that had her. She was treated leniently and felt as if her own leader was really trying to impress the other guy with her 'value'.

It did not make any difference to her attempts to struggle as the other nights -- but of course with no consequence to her ordeal.

When she had had the plugs back in and was pulled upright -- tears running down her cheeks, the other leader came up to her and pinched her breasts.

"She seems a little on the wild side. You are not very good in taming them, are you?'

"I don't know about that. She'll be ready when we get there. Don't you worry."

She had been used -- on the usual restraining iron 'stool' -- in the privacy of one of the tents.

As the leader dragged her outside by her collar-chain and handed her to the guards, he whispered between his teeth: "She'll wear the weights tomorrow. The middle size -- and with the needles. Show them to her, so she'll have something to think about during the night. That will surely tame he quickly."

Instead of dragging her to the line, she was pulled alongside the wagon. One of the men holding her -- the least drunk of the two -- stuck his head and shoulders under the canvas, and then came out with two nasty looking contraptions: Each being a little clamp, with a short, chain and then a ball - looking like as if made of lead.

The clamp had nasty looking teeth -- and a crude screwing system to make the teeth close.

She shivered.

He dangled them in front of her face. "Look, Princess. Tomorrow you will have these in your cute little nipples all day. I am sure that you will do anything at the end of the day to avoid another day with these little beauties."

They gave her amble time to study the instrument of torture. Through the center of the clamp was a long thin, steel needle. He pulled it out and waved it in front of her eyes.

"Now where do you think this little beauty will go?"

He pressed the needle against her skin, so that she could feel the sharp point. A little drop of blood appeared. He pushed the needle back in place and moved it a little back and forth, so she got the full idea of the clamps being tightened round her nipples and then the needle stuck through holes in the jaws -- and her flesh. She closed her eyes.

"Tomorrow morning your cute little nipples will feel the needle -- and you will have the pleasure of this - all day long!"

They both laughed. He threw the things back in, and grabbed both her nipples and pressed hard as he gave them a turn. The pain made her squirm and cry. More tears ran down her cheeks.

Without further ado they dragged her back to the line and threw her on the ground.

As she tried to find a comfortable position, she heard them unfasten the girl next to her.

"Well. I think we'll take this one next!".

Between them the men swayed in drunkenness, and the woman in her state of exhaustion.

Of course, they managed to get her on her feet -- and dragged her off.

It took her a little while before she realized: They had forgotten to attach her to the end of the chain, or to the next woman in the row!

Right now, she was neither connected to the tree -- or her fellow prisoners -- There were a large gap in the chain where the other girl had been!

Keeping a watchful eye on the men around the fire, she rolled, twisted and turned till she got her collar chain placed loosely by the collar of the next woman in the row. The very, very carefully -- not to upset or move the chain, she moved back. Inch by inch. Till she was approximately in the distance from the woman that the chain would allow.

There was now a very wide gap to the chain from the tree, lying in the grass and to her.

It would fool no one -- especially if they pulled the chains to test -- as they usually did. The loose end would come up in their hands -- and that would be it!

She closed her eyes and hoped that in their drunkenness they would forget, and that no one would inspect or test the chains closely.

She might just get lucky.

Anyway, she could not do much now but wait till things had quieted down.

Crucial was that they would not come back and chain her to the missing woman and the tree.

A little later, she noticed the guards coming back to the campfire. Apparently they had grown tired of sitting outside in the cold and dark, and now sat down and tried to catch up with the others drunkenness.

The woman that had been next to her was lying across the stool -- but she could not see if she was fastened to it.

Once in a while one of the men got up, went to her and satisfied himself in one of her openings.

In between her heads just hung down and she seemed in the usual half-conscious state.

Time passed very slowly. Her heart was hammering in her chest. She judged from the moon that it was almost midnight -- and from the partying going on that it would be a late start in the morning

She had not seen them so drunk yet -- and many of them had fallen over by the fire and was snoring heavily.

At one point - late in the evening -- they arranged a dogfight in the middle of the camp.

She had heard them arguing loudly over the qualities of their dogs, and the end of it was that they brought them out, money changed hands, and the dogs were kicked and whipped to go at each other -- two and two.

Their single dog was in a lot of fights -- and even though it was a vicious beast, it crawled away in the end. Full of cuts and bitemarks. It collapsed on the outskirts of the fireplace and seemed dead to the world.

Another stroke of luck for her. The dogs would be exhausted in the morning and full of cuts and wounds from the fights. They would not be as efficient as slave-hunters as they normally were.

Slowly the fire died out. All she could hear was the soft moaning of her fellow prisoners, the deep and loud snoring from the men round the fireplace and then -- in the tent furthest away from her: An ongoing party. The remaining awake men -- and some of the women from the other group were in that tent. She did not care to think of what was going on.

She waited a while longer. Making sure everything just around her was quiet. The girl next to her was sleeping deeply -- and so it appeared the rest of her line.

Finally, she felt ready. Slowly -- very slowly she rolled round and got up on her knees.

The chains making a loud, rattling sound -- too loud, she thought. She made small pauses between each little movement. Stopping and listening.

Then she was on her knees, facing the camp. Slowly she moved one foot forward, hampered by the chain between her ankles. Finally managing to stand up. Being very careful not to have the chains rattle more than absolutely necessary.

Her arms on the back still felt numb, and her legs were shaking.

He rods inside her and the belt not making anything easier for her.

Alternating between looking down and up, she slowly and carefully put one foot forward -- moved her weight and then another foot.

She thought it took ages to move out of the light of the fire and into the darkness of the surrounding forest.

- And she thought she made far too much noise with the rattling chains. Especially the one from the front of her collar that was just dangling loose.

At the edge of the forest, she turned and looked.

All was silent. No one had cried out. No one had come to grab her.

As she went deeper and deeper into the forest, her eyes got used to the dark, and she increased her speed a little.

The small steps her ankle-chains allowed was no problem. She had been walking like that for days.

She stopped and crouched as a night bird made one loud noise -- sounding like someone in pain.

She did identify it quickly and trotted on. She had been listening to sounds of pain and moaning for so long, that she only needed a second to identify the sound as being non-human.

She also stopped -- in the beginning -- quite often and listened for sounds of someone following her.

She hurried as much as she could. She knew exactly where she was going. Back to the stream from this afternoon. Soon she was far enough away to move faster. That is, as fast as the chain between her legs allowed.

It was still very dark, when she reached the stream. 'Downstream,' She though. So that any scent of her would go in the same direction as she went. She stepped into the cold water and started running.

She hoped that no wild animal would attack her, and felt ridiculously vulnerable. The collar with the chain swinging down in front of her and hitting her body now and then. The tight metal belt with the strings for the rods inside her. Her hands locked on her back, and the short chain between the cuffs round her ankles. Not to mention the ball and metal brace round her head. She had no idea how to get out of this and no idea where she was actually going, just as far away from them as possible -- and before morning came and they began looking for her. She knew that on horseback they would be much faster than her even in a dense forest like this, but the night was silent. She hoped they were all still in a deep, alcoholic soaked sleep.

o_girl
o_girl
113 Followers
1...56789...23