38yr old Milf visits Lovers Lane

Story Info
Milf gets picked up at a petrol station.
1.9k words
4.6
18.7k
30
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

I was filling up at a BP petrol station. The unleaded price is extortionate. I notice a tall girl, with a dark pixie cut and short summery green dress take the pump next to me.

She flashes a look at me. I look back and our eyes meet. I'm forced to smile, and she smiles back l immediately.

I close the petrol cap and place the pump handle back into place. I walk past her clutching my phone, and throw her another look.

I get a pang of nerves, and a sense of excitement. I look again, she's watching me, I like it, I like her.

I walk into the station and pay, I look out of the window across the forecourt. She's rushing to put her pump back, the handle isn't locking into place and she's fumbling. I laugh a little out loud. The cashier looks out the window and grins too.

I tap my card on the payment reader, "Authorised" flashes and I turn to leave. She's approaching and we pass. As I do she reaches out and holds my wrist gently.

"Please wait!" she says softly. Shocked I draw a deep breath. I smile and take my hand from her light grip.

I barely acknowledge her and continue to my car. I hear the heels of her black ankle boots on the floor as she rushes in to pay.

I don't look back and get into my Audi. I look at myself in the mirror. I'm looking hot. My dark hair is in a bob, I've clipped my centre fringe up and back. I catch the small crows feet round my eyes, I can't do much about them, but my black eye liner is in place and my thin eyebrows are looking perfect.

I look my 38 years of age. I'm lucky that my fair complexion is enough that I wear minimum makeup. My chubbiness keeps my skin tight on my face, thankfully. I check the subtle red lipstick on my lips, and I'm satisfied.

Looking over at the cashier, I see my admirer rushing out the shop. She's striding towards my car. I start the engine and she frowns, I smirk. She comes to the side of the car and I open my window.

"Do you fancy a quick bit of fun?" She grins at me, a little lecherously. It arouses me to be such an object of desire. I've not felt like this before. Her being so forward is a turn on too.

"What's your plan?" I reply.

"Is your place close?" She suggests.

"Err, definitely not!" The cheek of it.

"Ok, if you follow me, I can take us somewhere. We can have a quickie in the car, it'll be fun." She says.

"You know how to treat a lady!" I reply looking her in the eye. I don't know what to make of this. She is confident and definitely interested in me.

She's intense, her green eyes are piercing, and her thick well maintained eyebrows arch sharply above her round eyes. I think she must be late 20's possibly early 30's.

She has a moody look about her. Her face is pointed, attractive and serious, but something about her seems friendly. Her thick, tight silver necklace looks expensive.

My eyes are drawn down to her dress, it's designer and the straps are loose and its drooping open. I can see her braless breasts hanging. She's deliberate in her pose.

Her hand is gripping my car door and I look at the trail of butterflies tattooed up her forearm.

A glint from her diamond ring on her engagement finger catches my eye. Its behind a thin gold band. She notices me looking.

"He's alright about this as long as I dont flaunt what I do." She smiles and nods.

"Ok!" I say. I'm thinking seriously about this.

I've never been picked up like this before. I find the fact she's married and doing this perverted, I like married women - I decide this in the moment - and she oozes confidence.

"Lead the way." I look at her, she grins.

"Great!" she replies.

We pull off in our two car convoy, and I follow her shiny black VW Tiguan.

We've been driving 10 minutes, she's taken us down a country lane and we're now in a small layby. There is drizzle in the air, its spotting my windscreen. I'm not dressed for outdoor sex, I'm not prepared for sex at all. I'm turned on 100%, but was taken aback by the opportunity unfolding.

She gets out of her car and waves me over. I get out and approach. She opens the back door of her car and starts unclipping the isofix of a child seat that's in the back. She opens the boot and places it in there.

"Ladies first." She ushers me in.

She gets in next to me and she closes the door. The front passenger seat is forward as far as it will go and so too is the drivers seat.

"More space." She smiles. I get the impression her confidence hides a little awkwardness and goofiness on her part.

She leans in and kisses me. I push my face into her, I'm keen and I'm letting her know.

My pussy is throbbing and wet. Her hands are all over me. Feeling my round face, my neck and squeezing my massive breasts.

Our kiss is long and sensually wet. Our tongues explore each others mouths. Her wet mouth tastes of peppermint, it's fresh and nice. We break away, her smile is broad and her teeth are bright and white.

She gently pushes me to my side, her hands are looking for the zip at the back of my skirt. My tight blue knee length skirt isn't designed for a quickie like this.

I turn and help her, she gets it off me quickly and is grinning with excitement. My legs are shapely and smooth, I keep my knees closed together blocking her view, and falsely protecting my modesty.

My pink cotton hipster pants are riding between my arse cheeks and the fabric covering my cunt is soaked through. The cotton over my bald flaps is sodden and the fabric a darker shade, it will give the game away as soon as my legs open.

She grabs her own dress with both hands and pulls it off over her head. She is completely naked. My god, is she fit. Her abs are amazing, her tits are full and sagging slightly, but she is the most gorgeous girl I have seen in the flesh.

I smile, and my jaw drops. I stare at her in wonder taking her in. I'm lost in wonder.

"You're turn." she says.

"Hello, there." She looks at me inquisitively.

I snap back to reality, "Oh, wow, sorry." I exclaim "Yes, obviously."

She is confident and is obviously happy naked. I feel fat and feel the roll of my stomach as I sit in the seat staring at her like a teenage boy getting his first eyeful.

"Let's get your top off then." She plays with the the fabric of my white tight long sleeve vest top.

She pulls it up over my large rack. It pings over my head and gets discarded onto the floor of the car atop of her dress.

She forces my knickers down my legs. I lift my feet up, the pants are pulled over my black ankle strap platform heels. My pedicured baby pink toe nails catch her eye. She fancies me for sure.

The girl leans in and in moments my white bustier is off, freeing my aching breasts. She admires me and her soft lips find my nipples.

The rain starts to come down, the windows are steaming up. At least no-one can see in if they pass by, I hope.

She plays with my jugs and gets to the floor. She wastes no time kissing my thighs and working to my hot gash.

She parts my lips and I widen my legs as much as I can in the back of this car. She takes my erect clit between her lips and sucks. She penetrates me with two fingers and starts fucking me.

I'm going to cum quickly, and I can feel the wetness soak her hand. My love box starts squelching against her fingers, her clit sucking is thrilling.

A trail of my sweet juices spray her face. She looks at me and smiles. "Lets cum together." she says.

She spreads her legs and we start to scissor. The touching of our two hot wet fannies sends a shiver up my body. Her fit, athletic thighs contrast against my thicker padded legs.

We twist trying to get comfy in the back seat. We look at each other grinding our lips together. My wetness mixing with hers. Our eyes lock and there is an intensity between us.

The slick pussy on pussy fucking picks up the pace. Our tits are exposed, our nipples erect, our clits smash together.

Her bald pussy and mine connected in a blissful harmony. We moan in unison. She pulls my ankle into her and hugs it under her arm. Shes following the lines of my legs to our hotspot with her eyes.

They track my fat belly to my big milf tits. Her eyes meet mine again. She closes her eyes and rolls her had back. I begin to come again and the shivers and shudders I feel from her tell me she is about to too.

We share our intimate connection and quietly scream, moan and let go of ourselves in unison. Her eyes open and she leans forward. Our lips lock and we kiss, and embrace, our sticky bodies cling to each other and we hold ourselves together in a tight embrace.

I'm feeling a connection to this woman like I have never felt before. She kisses my neck and strokes my body. I mirror her actions and look down at her flat stomach.

Our love boxes are both wet, and slivery strings of cum connect us like thick spider webs.

"Can I have your number?" she asks between kisses. "Yes." I breathe back. There's a relentless passion, if we weren't squeezed into the back of a car I'm sure we'd be more adventurous.

We can't stop holding, stroking and fondling each other. We smirk and grin at each other.

"Pass me your phone." I say.

She does and she unlocks it with her thumb. I dial my number into her phone, and type my name. I click save.

She picks up her dress and puts it back on. "I've got to head back. Its my kids bed time." She says.

I nod and give her a kiss. We exchange more kisses. Her hand touches the seat where we just fucked.

"Oh Fuck! Its wet." She looks at the car in a bit of a panic. She's flustered, and picks up my clothes. I put my top on, and pull my skirt up my legs. I'll adjust it properly when I get out. I hold my pants and bustier.

"Bloody hell, he's going to kill me. It's his company car. Does it smell of sex?" She stares at me wildly.

"I think its alright. You'll be ok." I lie. Maybe use some baby wipes to clean it up. I open the door and get out.

I pull my skirt up and she comes to the side of the car. "I've got to get back!" She announces again. "Are you Ok getting back from here?" She ask, but I can tell her thoughts are elsewhere.

"I'm fine. Google will get me home. Call me sometime Maybe next time we do something a little more..."

"Romantic!" She interrupts.

"Yes!" I kiss her on the cheek and go to my car, leaving her to sort the mess.

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers