38yr Milf All Girl Dogging

Story Info
Milf goes all female dogging.
2.5k words
4.5
43.1k
51
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

I've parked up in a secluded car park. I think I know where I'm going to from here. Google maps says its 4 minutes walk down a footpath.

I sit fidgeting nervously. I admire my white, shapely, freshly waxed legs, and pedicured nails. My legs look hot.

My short summer dress has ridden up my smooth thighs. The car A/C is on, but my arse and back are sticking to the leather upholstery of my car seat.

Dogging is a new experience for me. I have read that this beauty spot is popular for females to meet up at.

I anxiously draw my breath, wondering if I'm stupid. Will my kids be identifying my body in a morgue? Will I be assaulted? I'll become the gossip of my neighbourhood. I'm nervous as hell.

I have no idea if anyone else will be there. I also don't know what the other women will be like, if they even turn up.

I nervously tap my steering wheel. I check the car park and my mirrors, hoping to see other people pull up. I'll walk up to where it should be, and give it 10 minutes.

The fire between my legs is burning hot. My black thong feels damp and sticky. The thong string is making my arsehole itch for some butt action.

I've been dreaming of being on my knees eating hot snatch all day, concentrating on the road was all I could do on my hours drive here. My imagination has left me tired and desperate.

In my glove box I have latex gloves. I don't see the point in bringing them though, my face will be buried between someones legs, gloves won't save my mouth from any nasties.

I check my lipstick in the mirror, and grab the little purse from the passenger seat. It contains mints, a small bottle of mouth wash, a lipstick and a handy andies tissues packet. I put my car key in it, and open the door to get out.

I step onto the dusty car park and look for the footpath. The evening air is still warm, but the odd bit of wind adds some chill. It makes my skin goosebump.

I close the car door and press the button on the handle to lock and start my walk.

Immediately I think I'm wearing the wrong attire. I have no dog, and dont know the area. The path takes me through shrubs and over long-dried out puddles, the ground is uneven, but eventually I come out into a field.

The field is enclosed by woods on all sides, its secluded. There are several picnic tables and a dog bin, not much else. It's quiet and lonely.

I walk over near to a picnic table and play with my phone. I check the time, and agree to give myself 10 minutes before heading back.

My phone in hand, I don't really know what to look at. I'm shaking slightly from the nerves. I'm fully aware of my surroundings, anticipating sexual excitement. I'm well aroused, though a knot of nerves has built in my stomach, I don't feel it dissipating.

I look at my phone for the millionth time, 2 minutes have passed already, no sign of life. Another deep breath and a sigh.

A sudden panic hits me like a train. I see someone approaching, down the path I've just used. I look up and then look away.

I hope they're walking a dog, actually no, I definitely hope they aren't. I hear voices, female. Phew, relief. I look closer, and panic. They are girls, probably a little older or maybe the same age as my kids.

Three of them! They look straight at me. The one at the front is taller than me. Her blonde hair piled with a fringe sweeping across her forehead and behind her ear. As she approaches I notice a thick gold chain round her neck and a matching thick heavy looking bracelet.

Her chest is heaving under a pink vest top and the denim shorts are short, the pockets hang lower than the cut offs, and white trainers which are pristine.

The girl behind her is tall too. She's wearing a black hoodie pulled up over a baseball cap. Her tight, thick fabric tracksuit bottoms match her hoodie, her black trainers look brand new. In this weather she must be boiling.

The third girl's wearing trainers too, they look a little more worn than her friends. I notice her short denim skirt, her belly and waist are a little chubby around her belt. She's not fat, by any stretch, but she's not fit, and the black bomber jacket is riding up her stomach. Her hair is long and blonde.

I hear her complaining about something. Every other word is "Fuck!". Her friends chuckle at her, telling her to shut up and stop moaning. The girl in the hoodie passes her a big bottle of something and she takes a swig.

It is now, I wish I didn't come. I have to style this out, I have to think of a reason why I'm here.

The girl in the vest top stares intently at me. She looks aggressive.

It must be where they come to drink. They're going to be a problem I don't want. I don't need this.

The group stop in front of me.

Straight away the girl in the vest asks "Walking your dog then?" and sniggers. The other girls are sharing a cigarette. The atmosphere turns awkward.

"Uh, no, I'm meeting someone." I reply unconvincingly.

"Ok!" vest top replies. She smirks looking me up and down. She licks her lips.

I look at the floor. Uneasy and slightly scared.

"You know what goes on here?" vest top questions. Her friends are standing there looking at me. They're smirking.

"I've heard!" I look her in the eyes. I'm trying to figure her out.

"You've come on the wrong night, you're also not like the women who usually appear either, you know." She's staring at me intently.

"Right!" I say back. The smoke from the cigarette the two girls are smoking is blowing over me. I look at them. I notice they are quite close to one another. They're holding hands and the bottle they're swigging from is Smirnoff.

I look back at the chest of vest top girl. She steps up into my space and plants a kiss on my lips. I push back and the kiss is deep and sensual.

Her left hand is now firmly on my waist working to my back and down my arse cheek. She pulls me into her. The kiss is long, wet and sexy. My pussy is throbbing. We break, I turn to the other girls. The girl in the hoodie has her pert tits out, the blonde is squeezing them.

Hoodie girl leans in and kisses me, its deep and passionate. Her tongue swirls inside my mouth. It tastes of cigarettes and vodka.

We break, denim skirt girl is licking and sucking her mates tits, who is nonchalant and emotionless as she strokes denim skirts head.

The aggressive atmosphere has evaporated. Vest top pulls me a few steps to the picnic bench, I undo the button on her shorts and eagerly pull the zipper down. I notice her dark quim and yank down her shorts.

Her pubes are glistening, her clit looks hard. I'm about to crouch on my knees when hoodie girl pulls out a Sainsburys bag from a pocket.

"Kneel on this. Else you'll get your knees dirty." She tosses me the orange 50p bag for life.

"Thank you!" I reply, and the other two chuckle at me. I unfold it and kneel on it.

I stroke the thick, tight, thighs of vest top standing in front of me. They are smooth, firm, and the feminine sensation is exhilarating to me. Her pubes are right in front of me, I can smell her musk, she's horny as hell, I can sense it. She grabs my head and pulls it to her gash.

I sniff, I lick. Her pubes are wet, and long. Her clit is just below my nose. She lowers herself onto the bench and spreads her legs wider. I play with her clit with my tongue, flicking it, it's growing bigger, it's getting sexier, its getting hotter.

I suck her stiffie into my mouth, and insert a finger into her wet cunt, as she moans. I sense the other two girls walk over. I look up and the hoodie girl has dropped her trackie bottoms to her ankles.

I continue wanking the erect tiny cock like clit I've just been sucking between my finger and thumb.

The shaved cunt being pushed into my face has a just fucked smell. Hoodie girl opens her legs and lowers herself towards my face. I lick between her legs at her sex, it tastes bitter and sour.

I wrap my arm around her leg to hold her hole in place. My own pussy is steaming away. I want to ram something into it.

Denim skirt girl is watching, she's beginning to act frustrated. I strain my eyes to see where she is. Her denim skirt is hitched up bearing her bald pink cunt.

I let go of the leg I was holding. I grab hold of the new fanny, firmly pinching her I tug her closer. She moans, and complains of the discomfort.

"Fucking hell!" she shouts.

With my manicured thumb I rub her hood trying to expose her nubbin within. Her complaints stop, she leans into kiss hoodie girl and squeezes her tits.

My chin and lips are slick, I return my attentions to vest top on the bench and leave the other two to play with themselves.

I gorge on the hot swollen twat. Parting her lips with my fingers and exploring her with my hard tongue. I devour her goodness.

Hands hitch up my flimsy dress and fingers tug down the top of black stringy thong. I feel two pairs of hands exploring for my holes.

A hand runs between my inner thighs. At my rear a finger finds my tacky date hole. I widen my stance and stick my round white arse out a little more giving better access to my sweaty dirt box. My face falls deeper into the squelchy mess I'm feasting on.

I start sucking the stiff swollen clit again. I easily fit three of my middle fingers into the hungry hole and start piston fucking this young hungry bitch. She's panting and groaning.

My arm aching I keep a hard regular pace, and she's squirming and her moans getting louder. She pushes her pelvis forward and onto my working hand.

I continue for what seems like hours. She cries out, and a hot stream of her cum hits me. I withdraw and it hits me full in the face.

Now kneeling next to me, denim skirt girl starts kissing and licking my face clean. We kiss eagerly, I feel a spit lubed finger break into my exposed poop chute.

My tits are out, my nipples erect in the now cooling evening air. Vest top is on the bench watching, her hand gently rubbing her fucked twat better.

The girls are helping me up onto my feet, we snatch kisses, bite lips and grope each other. My dress is now on the floor, my big mams are bare, and my black sodden thong has been discarded. There are hands, tongues and mouths all over me.

I'm fizzing, I don't know how much more I can take. I'm being laid back on the picnic table. Denim skirt girl is kneeling over me. I can smell her arse hovering over me.

Both vest girl and hoodie are between my spread legs. They're competing for my cunt. It's being licked and sucked, they each have fingers corkscrewing my soaking wet hole. Someones finger is in my butt, its just sitting their. I feel millions of little shocks travel my body, sending me into ecstasy.

I'm licking denim girls poop hole. She's grinding it lower onto my face, she's playing with my pink nipples flicking them, twisting at them, running her hands up and down my soft body.

She's letting out moans, I'm panting, arching my back. The girls between my legs are fucking my pussy to oblivion, they work well together to bring me off. My pussy is leaking down to my arse crack.

The feeling of the finger fucking my arse adds to the pressure cooker feeling inside me. Its boiling over and I keep having to catch my breath.

I grab the smooth spread thighs just above me. I force the arse I'm tongue fucking further down onto my eager mouth. The taste is over powering, the perversion of my acts spurring me on. Denim skirt girl gasps.

The fucking of my holes picks up pace. I scream into the arse cheeks spread and firmly sat smothering face. I cum like a steam train.

Denim skirt girl lifts herself off me, I lie there for a few moments. Spent, naked and tired I regain my composure.

Vest girl and hoodie are kissing, and giggling together. Denim girl joins them.

I get off the table, its starting to get dark, hoodie girl is swigging her vodka, her arm round denim skirt girl. They're talking quietly and kissing. Throwing me the odd dirty look.

Vest girl smacks my arse. I turn to her slightly dazed.

She hands me my dress. I put it on and tie the belt round me. I try to lift my orbs into place. I find my purse with my things and grab the tissues. I wipe my holes down.

"Fun, eh?" Vest girl chimes up.

"Definitely. How old are you?" I enquire, slightly scared.

"Hah, a bit late asking now!" She replies. "I'm 22", she points to hoodie girl, then denim skirt girl and says "both Cassie and Charlie are 19. They go to college together." She lights a cigarette and offers me one. I shake my head, screwing up the soiled tissues I've just wiped myself up with. "We have fun together." She continues. "Charlie's straight, apparently." She jokes. Charlie protests, "I am!".

I smile, I can't find my thong. I want to get to my car.

"I'd better go. Thank you girls." I say.

They all nod at me.

"I'll walk you to your car." Vest top says.

At my car, I turn and thank her again. She kisses me. I unlock the car and open the door. The lights come on and I look at vest top. She doesn't smile, I dont think she can.

I look down and notice my thong in her pocket. I smile and get in closing the door. I look in the mirror, open and gulp at the mouth wash.

My hair is slick from cum, my dark bob is a mess. I look at the 38 year slut staring back at me in the mirror. I'm satisfied, but I want to do even more and soon.

I start the car, vest top has disappeared, I open the door and spit the mouth wash out.

Time to drive home.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers