3rd Chromosome: Skate Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“God yes!” She cheered. “Feel that! That’s a real cock battering you down. Not that little dick you have. You’re so tight! I bet you never thought you’d get fucked in the ass. Especially not a 3C!”

Kiki poured all her strength into her actions; deep thrusts that send 12 inches of rod ramming straight into her partner. The bed shook and slowly began to travel across the room; the flooring offering token resistance to the 3Cs lust induced strength. Between Chase’s tightness and her own lust, she was quickly being put over the edge.

Kiki howled in delight as she came. Cum blasted out of her massive member and shot deep into the helpless Chase. His eyes were rolled back and tongue lolled to one side as jets of white-hot cum-dumped from oversized balls. Kiki was correct earlier. Her nuts were not even close to being finished after they emptied shot after shot of spunk down his throat. The volume and intensity only increased as they seized up; releasing buckets of ambrosia into his backside. The pure amount of cum was too much and streams escaped around his plugged up ass. For several long arduous moments, her cock vibrated until her nuts were empty.

Finally done, Kiki held her pose; relishing in the power she held over Chase. Her fingers dug into butt as she withdrew her cock; the twelves inches of fuckstick fighting her the entire way like it didn’t want to leave it’s resting place. With a final shove, it came free from Chase. Unfortunately for him, the action sent him tilting forward and landing straight on his belly. He gave another groan and bits of spunk leaking out of his gaping ass. Kiki smiled at the sight before she stood up and went to the bathroom and wiped her cock clean. Still hearing no response from her partner Kiki turned on the shower and stepped inside.

For nearly 10 minutes she luxuriously lathered herself clean; rinsing off the coating of sweat her activities had accumulated. Kiki stepped out, dried herself off and returned to the bedroom; ponderous cock swaying with every step. Chase was still present in her room, in the time passing, he regained some semblance of normality. She sat next to his lucid form and kissed his cheek, “Have a good time dear?”

***

Kiki sat on the bench, content to let the kids have a go with their skating antics. As for her, she was just enjoying the sun or as much as her hoodie would allow her to get. Interestingly, Chase hadn’t appeared in the park since their little encounter. Was it humiliation or some other force that kept him at bay? It didn’t matter to her. With him out of the way, the younger crowd didn’t have a shadow looming over them.

Out of the corner of her eye, Kiki noticed a familiar figure moving towards the park. Chase had made an appearance. There was something decidedly different though. There was no swagger in his step. If anything it was more a waddle. He also clutched his board tightly to his chest. Another thing was his behavior; Chase stopped and waited for people to pass him by. No longer marching recklessly towards a single destination. Kiki felt him loom closer until he was standing over her. Disguising her smirk, she looked up at him.

“So...umm....” Chase started, “Are you free Friday?”

“I don’t fuck on the first date.”

***

So what did you think? Did you enjoy this tale? Please let me know. What do you think of Kiki? Should there be more adventures of our buxom 3C?


12