3rd Date Divorce Ch. 02

Story Info
Finale.
1.6k words
2.77
78.2k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

If you don't want to read chapter one, I will summarize. I am Jack. My wife Amy had the feeling old blues. Against my strong objection, she accepted a date from a work acquaintance. She returned from a three hour dinner and necking session, that involved light petting. I told her that if she accepted a second date I would see a lawyer. She said that I would need to see the lawyer.

Amy felt the need to explain.

"I love you. I don't want a divorce. I want to grow old with you, but not to grow old today. I need a second date. I hope that will end my insanity, and allow me to return to being a proper wife. I know I am hurting both you and our marriage. Please find out what you need to, but please take no action while we can still save our marriage."

"I will appease you this far. I will see a lawyer. I will have her prepare divorce documents, but I won't have them served until we see what happens on your second betrayal."

I could see the word hurt Amy as I intended it to. But also as expected it wasn't enough to change her mind.

When she came down for her date that Saturday, there were changes from her first date. Her top was off the shoulder, and exposed just a bit of her cleavage. You could tell she was wearing a lacy bra. Her skirt was just as tight, but three inches higher. She was short of slutty, but clearly out for a good time. Her date would have hope but no guarantee. Importantly, she gave me no expected time for her return.

She returned at 11:30 from her 7 PM dinner date. Her lipstick was in unusual places around her face, and some on her blouse. Her top was unbuttoned, her bra was gone and her skirt was wrinkled.

"Was it a nice motel?"

"I wouldn't allow a motel or his apartment. We parked down the block like before."

"And you stayed in the front seat like before?"

"We started in the front but it was too uncomfortable. We moved to the back after about fifteen minutes."

"And how long before he had you on your back in the backseat?"

"It took a while, maybe a half hour."

"Did he score?"

"Of course not."

She took off her soaking panties and handed them to me.

"See, no sperm."

She spread her legs.

"You can check with your fingers or your tongue, please."

"You could have toweled off. Third base, then."

"I am afraid so. I did not object to anything above the waist. He had my blouse off within the first five minutes in the back seat. He played with my breasts for another five before he opened my bra. My nipples were hard in the next two. I don't know how long we kissed and caressed, but I ended up lying on my back. I did demure a bit when he caressed my thighs, but he knew I would negotiate. I agreed to let him play with my femininity outside my panties. I was drenched within thirty seconds. I knew he had my welfare at heart when he said we should remove my panties or I would get chafed."

"How decent of him."

"I wouldn't agree to that. As a compromise, I let his hand into my panties. He eventually got three fingers into my pussy. He could have had four, but he preferred depth to number."

"I have heard enough of his progress for a while. How about you. Did you play with his cock?"

"Yes, and I won't make you ask. He is a little longer and a little narrower than you. I am sure it would be a different sensation, but not obviously better or worse. He will have to clean up his backseat, but as you could feel, none got on me."

"How many times did he make you cum?"

"At least four, maybe more, I was beyond counting after the third."

"Where is your bra?"

"I didn't intend to give him a souvenir. But I had to leave in a hurry or our marriage would have no chance. So here I am."

"You know that if he wanted to force you, you couldn't have stopped him. With what you voluntarily allowed, no rape charge would stick. If our marriage might have a chance, it's thanks to him, not you."

"Regardless, you are the one that's holding my wet panties. You know how hot I am. You couldn't be so cruel as to leave me unfucked."

She was right. I wasn't that cruel. We both fell asleep satisfied. I asked her at breakfast.

"Is our time together over. Did you accept a date for next Saturday?"

"He asked me to be his date at a business function at the Marriott. His company and mine offer different services to many of the same companies. Many of my colleagues would be there. I am not ready to go public. I said, no."

"So you turned him down for your job, not for me. What about the week after?"

"He asked for a weekend at the Four Seasons. I told him I would let him know during that week."

"So you're leaving us both hanging, even though I didn't leave you hanging last night."

"Viva la difference. I want to see what you will do."

"Okay, we will go to the best restaurant in town, Saturday."

Saturday, she wore the same outfit for me that she wore for her second date. Of course she no longer had the bra, so she didn't wear one. I don't know if she could not find something that matched the outfit, or she would go a step further for me. She was shocked when we pulled into the Marriott.

"They have the best chef in town and tonight's a special tasting menu."

"But..."

"I know, your boyfriend is here. They have a special room, it's unlikely we will meet."

The meal included wine, and $400 later, we were delightfully stuffed and tipsy. She made no objection to me half carrying her to the room I reserved, or stripping her. As I laid her on the bed, she spread her legs. Her enthusiasm was loud as we completed an almost perfect evening. I opened her purse and pulled out her cell phone. We use the same password so I could easily scroll through her contacts. Only one was unfamiliar.

"Tony is your boyfriend?"

"Yes, don't..."

I called.

"Tony this is Jack, Amy's husband, do you have a date for tonight? Good. Amy has an important message for you. Hold on."

I put my hand over the mouthpiece, and turned to Amy.

"Amy I will not wait another week. You have two choices. Either take the phone and permanently break it off with him, or I will invite him up for the evening."

I held the phone out to her. She didn't take it.

"Tony, we are in room 506. I am leaving her for the night. Amy would like your company, will you come up?"

"Amy, on my way out, I will extend the room for Sunday night. I will send your overnight bag with your work clothes tomorrow. You can sign the papers when you get home, Monday. Your choice on whether to tell him he's getting seconds."

Amy's epilogue. She gets the last word:

My life is not a BTB (burn the bitch), even though I am clearly a B. Tony was a tiger. Okay, this is not a breakfast commercial, and he was only a bobcat. Tony had a somewhat different playbook from Jack. I had two great nights, and a delightful learning experience. I forgot to tell Tony he was getting seconds. I think I made the right decision, if only because there was no guarantee on my marriage if I rejected Tony. I tried to have my cake after eating it. I came home after work on Monday.

"Jack, I scratched my itch, I will be faithful from now on. Can we work on our marriage?"

That got a laugh. I still wonder if I came home at 4 AM, Sunday, and told Jack I made a terrible mistake and it was awful, whether we could have worked on our marriage. I would like like to know even more if Jack was so conniving that he gave us the second night in the Marriott, so he didn't have to make that decision. I tried my second shot.

"I still want to grow old with you. Divorce me. Can I be your live-in slut?"

He had to think that over before he rejected it. He had his proposal.

"I will call you for a date occasionally. I will take you to a nice restaurant. Maybe a play, movie, or miniature golf. But you have to put out, I'm not spending money on you without guaranteed results."

That was easy. Why would I want a no-sex date with Jack? I agreed. We dated about once a month, and I was his date at all family events. I put out every time, even if he didn't insist. Hell, even if I had to insist. Once a month gave me time to try other men. Some were fun, many were duds, but it took two years to find one who I was willing to keep, Bob. Once Bob and I were engaged, Jack stopped calling for dates. However, once we were married, and Bob had his first business trip, Jack suggested another shot at the Marriott tasting menu. I went, had a fantastic dinner, and then had Jack. I didn't consider that cheating on Bob. I still consider Jack to be my primary husband, and I am cheating on Jack with Bob. You should never think that Jack is a hypocrite. He had no animus toward Tony. Tony make no vows to him. He was clear on who betrayed him, unfortunately me. Back to BTB. I have a good marriage. All I have lost is that I only have Jack part time. Call it a sunburn.

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers