4 a.m.

Story Info
Sadie's morning routine is interrupted.
2.4k words
4.14
17k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4am comes early. It's still pitch dark outside. Sadie's husband, Jake, wakes her gently with tender kisses before he heads out to work. He starts on her forehead, down to her cheek, her shoulder, her waist, and finally her hip, and then works his way back up making a quick stop to circle his tongue around her soft nipple. It's the least he can do after such a steamy evening.

They finally have their spark back. They've been together for over a decade and have a great relationship, but after chronic illness took over Sadie, trying to balance daily life and raising kids was about all that either had the energy for. Sadie's health began improving with new treatments, and Jake jumped on the wagon with her in diet changes, excersize and vitamins. Soon, they both began to notice more energy and less aches and pains...and more passion.

From the gentleness in Jake's lips, Sadie woke up aroused, but knew she'd have to wait until that evening as he headed out the door for work. He left her wanting, and he knew her anticipation would be his sweet reward.

She stayed in bed for a moment thinking about the night before, and the nights before that, and how amazing he felt inside her. She'd missed this part of their relationship, and now she craved him more than ever.

Sadie sat up on the side of the bed willing herself to get her day started. She was exhausted, but it was so worth it. She could smell the aroma of the cup of coffee that Jake had waiting for her, as he does every morning. She closes her eyes as she brings the cup to her mouth taking in the scent rising in the steam of the coffee and the slightest hint of the smell of their sex still lingering on her lips..."Mmmm," she sighs, and gets up to start her morning routine.

She turns the shower on and as the steam starts rolling over the curtain she adjusts the temperature slightly warmer than normal to ease the ache in her tired muscles from the previous night's exertion. She steps in, just beginning to feel the warmth take over her body when she is startled by a crashing noise from just outside her bedroom door. "Silly dog," she thinks, trying to calm her rattled nerves. He must have knocked something over playing. She peers out around the curtain, just in case. She watches in the mirror looking for a reflection coming from the bedroom before she realizes how silly she's being. "It was JUST the dog" she tells herself. He's still a puppy and prone to being a little clumsy. She laughs at herself and finishes bathing while taking a little extra time to relish the slippery feeling of the soap and shampoo slowly dripping down her wet body. This brings back sensuous thoughts of how this evening is going to end.

She turns the water off and wraps a towel around her long dark hair before stepping out onto the rug to dry her body. A quick glance in the mirror shows her age and the war that illness has raged on her body. She shruggs. She knows Jake still lusts after every curve, and that alone makes her feel sexy and confident. After she hangs the towel back up, she turns toward the bedroom to go get dressed. She is lost in thought about that sexy husband of hers and never saw it coming.

As she turned the corner coming out of the bathroom she is grabbed from behind. One strong arm wrapped around her waist securing both of her arms and his other hand drawn up to cover her mouth to muffle her screams. It was a whirlwind and so much happened so fast. All she could think about were her kids on the other end of the house and making sure to keep this bastard away from them. She wriggled under his firm hold and kicked with all her might. She tried to bite him, but his strong hand was holding too much pressure. She couldn't open her mouth. Her assailant leaned in close to her ear and whispered "Shhh..." She knew he was too big and strong for her. She'd never be able to fight her way out of his grasp, so she complied. As her screams turned into tears, he slowly removed his hand from her mouth, knowing he had her right where he wanted her.

He'd been dreaming of this moment for months. He'd been watching her. He knew her routine. Sadie could feel his excitement growing from behind, and knew what was coming for her. He reached behind him and turned off the bathroom light. She tried to turn her head to get a good look at him, but he was cloaked in darkness. He had a dark cloth mask on his face, and when the lights went out, she knew she'd never be able to identify her attacker. And so did he.

He pushed Sadie hard down onto the bed, the bed she shares with her husband. The bed where so many juicy memories had been made. She could smell their sex on the sheets, and breathed it in. She began to plead with her attacker. "Please don't do this" she said in a low whimpering voice fighting back her tears. "Please stop! Take whatever you want, our TVs, jewelry, my car, just please stop." He gently placed his finger to her lips to quiet her pleas. Oh, he was going to take exactly what he wanted, and she didn't know yet, but she wanted it, too. He'd watched her every nuance. The way she walked, the way she carried herself, the way she fucked her husband. He knew she was a kinky little freak, and he knew she'd soon realize that her sweet pussy was already starting to glisten from the excitement.

The towel around Sadie's hair had already fallen in the struggle. Her assailant, still dressed, pressing his hard dick against her supple ass, grabbed her hair and wrapped it around his hand pulling her up off the bed till her back rested on his chest and he held her there by wrapping his hand around her throat. A little squeeze kept her in her place. He released her hair and reached around to firmly grab her tits. He squeezed them tight with his whole hand pinching her nipples between his fingers, massaging them, soft and then firm.

She let out a subtle whimper that couldn't be distinguished as being from pain or pleasure. Being this close to him, she noticed a sense of familiarity, but couldn't put her finger on it. He still hadn't uttered a word, so she didn't know his voice. She didn't recognize the scent of his shampoo or aftershave. His gloved hands were smooth and leathery. A swell of emotions came over her as she began to notice her own excitement and the warmth of her pussy juice dripping down her thighs.

Suddenly he thrushed her forward making her bend over the side of the bed, grabbing and holding her arms behind her as she went down. She heard a zipper, but the sound was too long to be his pants. Sadie wondered what the hell he was doing, but she had to admit to herself that she was intrigued. She soon realized it must have been a duffle bag or backpack as the strong mysterious man began to wrap her wrists with rope to secure them behind her back. Once her hands were wrapped, he reached into the bag once again, and she felt his arms reach out above her head as he drew the gag under her head and placed it snuggly in her mouth and tying it in the back. After all, he knew she'd need all the help she could get keeping her voice down.

Again, she heard him reaching into the bag, followed by stillness. She could hear his excited breathing through the quiet room. Maybe he was taking a moment to calm himself, she thought. Or maybe he's trying to decide what he wants to do next. Either way, she flushed as her thighs quivered in anticipation just before the loud stinging smack across her big round ass.

Sadie's squeal was muffled by the gag, but the sound was quite obviously one of delight and surprise rather than fear. He knew she was ready. She was ready to accept his gift. He swung the paddle again and again from one ass cheek to the next, and Sadie moaned with pain and pleasure from each strike. There was just enough light from the moon for him to watch her sexy ass jiggle from the impact. His excitement was growing and he could feel his underwear beginning to soak from his pre-cum. She'd never felt so much pleasure from pain, and she quivered again wanting more, but he wasn't ready to let her feel his fullness just yet.

Sadie felt his big strong hands grab her hips. He rolled her body forcibly onto her back. She winced as she saw the silhouette of a raised hand, as it came down fast to slap the side of her breast. Her tits aren't large by any means, but they're big enough that they bounced off each other from the slap. She gasped at the pain and flushed from the pleasure. She could feel her pussy beginning to throb inside more and more with each slap to her tits. Suddenly he grabbed her neck again and abruptly drove his slick leatherd fingers into her sopping wet pussy. He fingered her deep for a moment, just to tease, then brought his fingers to her mouth making her taste herself. Watching her suck her own juices off his fingers made his dick begin to throb. God, how he wanted to throat fuck her...but it wasn't the time.

Knowing she was bound, he released his tight grip from her neck to remove his clothing. He began rubbing the head of his hard dick all over her thighs leaving a trail of his pre-cum everywhere he went. He wanted to tear that sweet pussy up, but he decided to keep up the play just a little longer. Instead, he reached back and grabbed a large dildo from his bag of tricks to tease her even more. From how wet she is, he knew it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge.

He dove right in shoving his tongue straight into her pussy. He had longed for the taste of her juices. He began to alternate between the cold and firm dildo and his tongue digging deep inside her pussy while rubbing her clip with his fingers. She would let out small moans, but boy was she a fighter. She was still trying not to give in, but for her, there was just something about the way he touched her, the weight of his hand, and the way his fingers traced over her clit.

He started moving the dildo back and forth from her pussy to the rim of her tight little asshole, lubing her ass with her own juices getting it ready for entry. She puckered up, but a quick tongue dive into her pussy helped her relax and he began to gently ease the vibrating dildo into her ass. Fuck, was her ass tight. He worked it all the way to the base, and then turned it on. Sadie squealed and moaned and juices literally dripped from her pussy onto the bed. He knew she was ready.

He flipped her back over gently, not wanting to drop the vibrator that was in her ass. He pumped it a few times before placing a firm grasp on both hips and jerking her ass into the air putting her doggy style. He rammed her dripping wet cunt with his rock hard dick and slammed into her over and over and over using his hand to fuck her ass with that dildo simultaneously.

As she pushed her hips back in rhythm with his pounding he could sense her getting close and as he felt his own release build ever so close he just stopped. He pulled out of both of her sexy dripping holes at the same time. No, after months of anticipation for this, he was not going to let her succumb so easily. He took his time making his way to the other side of the bed to give himself a minute to calm down.

Sadie was still moaning in desire. He untied and removed the gag from her mouth and then grabbed a handful of hair to lift her beautiful face off the bed. With her hands still bound, she couldn't hold herself up, so he used her hair as a handle while he parted her lips open with his sensitive head and shoved his dick all the way into her mouth. He almost came as she took his head down into her throat. Pump after pump of full length thrusts down into her throat while she gagged and gasped for air...was just so fucking hot for him.

He let her hair go as he reached down for her soft bouncy tits that were swaying back and forth as he deep throated her. She moaned at his rough squeezes and he used her tits to pull himself into her mouth even harder. She always loved sucking dick, but never knew she could deep throat. She'd always been afraid to try. This new skill excited her even more, and as she tasted his member as it slid down her throat she had a bit of an a-ha moment. Between gagging and gasping for air she thought "I'll show you, asshole" with a twinkle in her eye that he couldn't see.

He couldn't go much longer. He wasn't going to waste his precious cum going down her throat. No, that was reserved just for that precious pussy. He grabbed her hair again, jerked her head up off of his dick with enough force to send her flying onto her back. He jumped on top of her, face to face and buried his hard cock deep into her wet pussy, she moaned louder now free from the gag as he thrust and grind her clit simultaneously. While he grabbed her throat to pull himself into her, Sadie smiled and said "Fuck me, Jake. Cum deep inside my pussy," and that sent them both over the edge into fireworks of ecstasy, and she'd never felt more loved.