Amber's Rush Hour Train Ride Pt. 01

Story Info
Getting the subway home Amber gets more than she bargained for.
783 words
3.75
13k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after 5:10pm on a Friday evening and Amber was waiting on the platform for her subway home after a very long day. As usual for this time of night it was packed and when the train finally arrived Amber pushed her way on and towards the back to avoid the crush of people.

Holding onto a pole so she didn't fall over she felt some of the tension of her stressful day leave her as she thought about the bubble bath she was going to sink into when she finally arrived home.

As the train sped away from the station she was jolted out of her thoughts as she stumbled backwards into the person behind her. I mumbled an apology and quickly moved to put some space between them. She was pulling away when she felt a hand rub over her mini skirt covered ass. Gasping she pulled away sharply only to have an arm wrap around her middle underneath her coat. "Stop moving or I'm going to have to start using this" a voice growled from behind her as she felt something cold and hard through her thin blouse. Looking down Amber froze when she saw the hand holding a knife just under her breast hidden from others view by her coat.

"Just relax," the voice said as she felt him rub himself against her ass. She could feel his rock hard erection through the material.

Putting a little distance between their bodies, the man behind her slid his hand down her ass before reaching under her skirt and running his finger over her covered pussy. She clenched her legs against the touch and felt as he dug the knife harder into her skin.

"Open your legs bitch,"

She opened her shaking legs wider for him gasping as she felt the tip of the knife threatening to pierce her skin.

He worked his fingers into her underwear and thrust two fingers deep inside her pussy. He started to pump in and out quickly as he leaned forward and licked at her ear.

"Mmm, does that feel good bitch," he whispered into her ear as she whimpered from the painful intrusion in her bone dry pussy.

"Please stop, it hurts," she begged quietly whilst looking round for anyone that could help.

" No one is going to save you bitch, you will take what I give you and thank me for it or I'm going to start poking holes into your pretty little body," the man growled as he added a third finger inside her.

"T....thank you sir," Amber stutters put as she feels the fullness in her tight pussy

The man moans in satisfaction as he licks down her neck and slows his fingers down a little.

Amber feels moisture starting to gather in her pussy and relaxes into his touch a little now the pain is easing.

The man thrust his hard cock against her ass whilst working his fingers in and out of her pussy. He uses the knife to caress her tits and licks and sucks on her neck. Amber can feel her orgasm building from his attention and looks down horrified that she is enjoying being touched by a stranger on a packed train. She bites down on her tongue to muffle her sounds as she feels her orgasm building deep in her stomach.

"I want to hear you slut, I want everyone on this train to hear you cum from a stranger touching you. Do you hear me bitch," he says harshly as he digs the knife in a little harder and she feels a sting as it digs into her tender flesh.

Scared of what he will do with the knife and feeling her orgasm coming quickly she releases a loud breathy moan and throws her head back as she cums all over his fingers. She can feel the people around her looking on as she feels her cum dripping down her thighs. She moans and pants more as he thrusts his fingers faster drawing out her orgasm.

"Dirty little whore, getting finger fucked on a packed trained by a stranger. You loved it didn't you bitch. You would let me bend you over and fuck you right now with everyone looking you filthy little cum slut," he teases into her ear as he pulls his fingers out and wipes them on her thigh. He quickly pulls back from her and she stumbled before looking around and noticing they are just arriving at her station.

She ducks her head and quickly starts moving towards the doors on shaking legs but not before hearing his teasing voice behind her

"Be seeing you soon slut."