4 - Anna's First Training Session

Story Info
Chapter 4 for the series House of Slaves.
3.2k words
4.34
7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Eliza and Anna's first night in the House of Slaves dormitories. Under the lead of a Fowl, they crawled until they reached a door to a rather large room. The door swung open, and Anna gasped inwardly as she saw all the nude females squatting with their thighs spread, backs to the walls and hands raised above their heads. Everyone was looking at them. Anna blushed and noticed two empty spaces.

"Over there, girls." The Fowl leading them called.

Anna looked up to see the Fowl pointing towards the handcuffs and chains on the walls. Under the gaze of all the nude girls, she awkwardly followed their posture, squatting and spreading her thighs, raising her arms above her head to expose her armpits and breasts. Eliza followed suit while the Fowl chained them into position.

Anna shook her head in embarrassment. A day ago she would have been absolutely humiliated if she knew this was happening to her, but now she could spread her thighs in front of all these girls without any misgivings. What had she become? Was she truly a slut?

Anna looked around the room at all the nude girls bound to the walls, and her face flushed. Anna thought to herself about how this was her first day in the House of Slaves. She still needed some time for this to settle in - what was she going to do about it now?

She hung her head, her gaze resting on her spread pussy. Never had she thought she would one day be bound in this position, her most intimate parts exposed, with nothing to cover them up.

Just then, the girl bound opposite her across the room spoke. "Welcome to room 4607."

Anna lifted her head to look at the girl. She was a pretty girl with perfect breasts, with wonderful green eyes and a slim figure.

"My name is Lucy." I'm a sixth year slave." The girl said, smiling at Anna and Eliza. "Would you like to introduce yourselves?"

Eliza's face flushed as she spoke. "I am Eliza." She said, speaking softly.

"A-Anna." Anna stammered.

Lucy looked at the two new girls. "Are you new?" She asked. "It's your first day, isn't it?" She asked, smiling.

Anna blushed and nodded, squirming uncomfortably, not used to speaking to other people with her thighs spread and pussy exposed.

Lucy chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it in a while."

She began introducing all the other girls in the room - Melissa, Sam, Penelope, Nancy, Olivia, Gina, Katie and Lizzy.

Anna listened closely as the girls nodded and smiled politely.

Lucy finished the introductions just as the lights turned off. "That was everyone. We'd better get some sleep. Good night everyone."

Anna could smell the feminine scent of 11 naked girls in the room as she kept her eyes closed and tried to sleep. She tried to relax as she tried to sleep, but she couldn't. Even though she was bound into position, and she didn't need to use much strength, but squatting was not a very ideal posture for sleep.

She thought about how she had been humiliated and punished by Mistress Raven. She remembered how she had felt when Mistress Raven used her fingers on her pussy, controlling her body's sexual pleasure. Her heart began to race as she remembered asking, humiliatingly, for permission to cum - and being repeatedly denied. She trembled as she thought about the feeling of her clitoris being stimulated by the chastity panties, and she bit her lip as she remembered how the panties had overstimulated her to the point of desperation.

She tried to focus her thoughts elsewhere, but she kept on thinking about her punishment. She shuddered as she remembered how Mistress Raven had used Eliza's urine in an attempt to humiliate her. The feeling of Eliza's warm pee spraying into her mouth - that was horrible.

Anna sighed and looked around the room. She could see everyone sleeping with their heads hung. Perhaps it was indeed time to sleep.

She looked beside her and saw Eliza, bound beside her. Eliza looked quite nervous as she squatted, and she too seemed to be struggling to fall asleep. Anna wondered how Eliza would feel in the morning.

"Eliza?" Anna whispered softly, hoping not to wake the other girls.

Eliza looked at Anna, but she said nothing.

"It's going to be fine, Eliza." Anna whispered. "I'm right here beside you." She said.

Eliza looked down. "It's just...so strange." She said, looking down at her pussy, spread out for everyone to see. "I can't believe this is actually happening."

Anna nodded. "It'll get easier." She said. "I mean...you've been through quite a lot, and look at you now."

Eliza blushed. "Well, yes. I guess."

The two fell silent as they listened to the sounds of the other girls breathing. Anna hung her head, and slowly but surely fell asleep.

Eliza kept her eyes closed as she listened to the girls sleeping. It wasn't long before Eliza fell asleep as well.

When morning arrived, the lights turned on. Anna woke with a start, her body drenched in sweat. In that split disoriented second, she was confused - why was she naked? Why were her thighs bound and spread? She started to struggle, but she stopped as she looked up and saw Lucy, and the events of yesterday flooded into her mind. She heard the sound of struggling beside her - Eliza, apparently, was also unused to waking up in this posture.

"Good morning." Lucy said, looking a little weary. "Sleep well?"

Anna nodded. "Yes. How do we..." She wanted to ask how she was supposed to get out of the bondage, but was cut short as several Fowls opened the door and started unlocking their chains. Lucy fell to the floor on all fours, motioning for them to do the same. Anna looked as the Fowls put bowls of food in front of them, and Lucy dipped her head like a dog, and began to eat. Anna looked uncertainly at Eliza, and did the same. The food was not very pleasant - the most they could say was that it was edible.

A Fowl lead the first years, Eliza and Anna to a training room.

"I am Mistress Xena." the Fowl spoke. "Today you will begin your first training session. Training sessions will be held in pairs. Anna, you will be paired with Eliza for the year."

Anna looked at Mistress Xena and Eliza uncertainly.

"We are going to start off your training in the sexual art of pleasure endurance." Mistress Xena said.

Anna felt a shiver run down her spine.

"Servitude posture, Anna." Mistress Xena said.

Anna knelt nervously, and then quickly settled into the position she was taught yesterday, spreading her thighs and arching her back, raising her arms seductively.

Mistress Xena grinned and motioned to the machine beside Anna's kneeling form. "This is the Endurance Machine. Eliza, connect the wires to your friend's nipples." She pointed to a helmet - like device on the machine. "put that on her head as well."

Eliza gulped as she moved forward, but did as she was told, attaching the wires via crocodile clamps to Anna's thrust out nipples and securing the helmet to Anna's head. Anna squirmed a little in discomfort as her nipples were clamped and the helmet was fitted, feeling them on her naked body.

"Very good." Mistress Xena said, walking towards Anna with a device in her hand. She squatted down beside Anna, lifting it before her eyes. "This is a Butterfly Vibrator." Mistress Xena said softly. She gently prodded Anna's spread and sensitive pussy. "It goes here."

Anna squirmed as Mistress Xena touched her pussy.

"You will remain in posture, understand?" Mistress Xena said sternly.

"Yes, Mistress." Anna said softly, trembling as Mistress Xena secured the Butterfly vibrator against her pussy. It was ingeniously shaped, having the most sensitive parts covered, with the vibrator tightly clamping on her labia and clitoris. With a smirk, Mistress Xena retracted Anna's prepuce before securing the Butterfly vibrator on her clit, making sure the vibrator was in contact with the most sensitive parts of Anna's skin. Anna squirmed as her clitoris was exposed and clamped down by the vibrator - she had never been touched in such a sensitive region.

Mistress Xena grinned as she heard the quiver in Anna's voice. "Now, Anna, this is a training session for pleasure endurance. You will be stimulated by the Butterfly vibrator, and you will hold your orgasm for five minutes - I will give you permission only after five minutes has passed. If you cum before that, you will be punished by electric shocks to your nipples. Understand?"

Anna nodded weakly, shivering at the thought of being shocked by the nipple clamps.

"There's no hiding from me - the Endurance Machine clearly shows how close you are to orgasm by collecting signals from your brain via the helmet. To demonstrate..." Mistress Xena flicked a button on her controls, and the Butterfly Vibrator whirred to life as Anna gasped. The screen on the ENdurance Machine read 10%. "This means you are getting aroused. When the screen says 100%, it means you have cummed." Mistress Xena grinned.

Anna hung her head and shuddered, enduring the vibrations. It wasn't bad at all, but she felt like she was being tortured.

"As for you, Eliza...It will be you on the machine next time. Watch and learn." Mistress Xena said, standing up. She then turned her attention to the machine. "Alright, girls, on my mark, begin." She touched Anna's chin. "Remember to remain in posture and ask for permission when you want to cum." She said softly.

Anna closed her eyes and breathed slowly and evenly as the vibrations increased in intensity. She felt the vibrator whirring against her clitoris and labia, and the vibrations were getting stronger and stronger. The screen read 30% now - it was a little too fast for her liking. It wasn't even a minute yet!

Eliza watched, biting her lip as Anna was being tortured.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Mistress Xena clicked her tongue. "It's only at a low setting - hold it, Anna, hold it!"

Anna gritted her teeth and shuddered as she endured the vibrations, her clitoris and labia feeling the vibrations. The screen was now at 50%. Anna felt like her whole pussy was being stimulated at once. Her body was trembling, her hands were beginning to tremble. Her thighs were already starting to shake. She felt like she was about to cum at any moment - and it wasn't even three minutes!

Anna bit her lip as the screen read 70%. She took a deep breath, her legs trembling - but she held back. She endured the vibrations, knowing that if she cummed now, she would be punished with electric shocks - not a pleasant thought. The vibrations were strong and intense, and her body was drenched in sweat. Anna could hear herself moaning, but she couldn't help it - the vibrations were just so good!

Anna gasped and quivered, moaning as the screen reached 90%. Anna trembled as she felt herself getting closer and closer to orgasm. She gritted her teeth, wanting to cum so badly. She shuddered, her arms and legs trembling, and her thighs began to shake as the screen reached 100%.

Anna let out a wail as she cummed, the vibrations getting even stronger as she did so. Her body jerked violently as she came, her pussy convulsing as it contracted, and her arms and legs began to quiver. Anna whimpered and trembled, bending over as the orgasm rocked her body.

Mistress Xena grinned and put her finger beneath Anna's chin. "A very naughty girl, aren't you?You lasted 4 minutes and 38 seconds. That is less than five minutes - and I think you might have forgotten to ask for permission, hmm?." She looked at Anna, who's eyes widened as she realised she had forgotten to do so in the heat of the moment.

"You forgot another thing. What is it?" Mistress Xena looked at Anna's bent body.

Anna looked at Mistress Xena, a little confused. She smirked and tapped on Anna's sweaty naked body. "You didn't hold your posture either."

Anna blushed, realising that Mistress Xena was right.

"Those acts of disobedience requires three rounds of punishments." Mistress Xena said, walking towards the machine. "Hold your posture." She said as she cranked a dial.

Anna gasped as electricity started to flow through her sensitive nipples, making her buck and writhe as she remained in posture. Anna whimpered, gritting her teeth as she endured the punishment. The pain was unbearable, and Anna found herself trying to escape from it.

After about 30 seconds, the punishment stopped. Anna breathed raggedly, still in the servitude position. She looked up at Mistress Xena.

"Again." Mistress Xena said, and cranked the dial once more. Anna felt the same electricity coursing through her nipples, making her jerk and convulse.

When the punishment stopped, Anna resisted the urge to slump, forcefully arching her back outwards. Mistress Xena nodded and turned up the dial a third time as Anna howled in her kneeling position, enduring the electric shocks once more.

Mistress Xena turned off the machine. "Your punishment is complete, Anna. Your nipples are fine. Remember, you need to ask for permission for your orgasm - you can't cum on your own. You need to hold your posture at all times."

Anna nodded, trembling and panting.

"Shall we do it again?" Mistress Xena said softly, looking down at Anna's pussy. "Do you need more practice? If you keep up that attitude, you will be punished again - I am only giving you one warning. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Anna whimpered.

Mistress Xena nodded. "Alright, on my mark - begin."

Eliza watched nervously as the screen began to read 20%.

Anna gritted her teeth as the Butterfly Vibrator stimulated her sensitive labia and clitoris. She shuddered and moaned, squirming in her servitude position, the screen reading 40% now.

Anna trembled as she endured the vibrations, feeling herself getting more and more aroused by the second. The screen was now at 55%, and Anna could barely bear it - her thighs were already beginning to shake, and since she had already cum once, she was more susceptible to sexual stimulation now.

Anna let out a moan, but she held her posture, enduring the vibrations. The vibrations were so strong and powerful now, that Anna's pussy was convulsing. Her clitoris was becoming even more sensitive, and Anna could barely hold herself up anymore. She was moaning loudly, and her arms were trembling as she held them in the air.

Eliza looked at the screen. Anna was at 75%, and she was very close to cumming.

"You have two more minutes." Mistress Xena warned, noticing how close Anna was to her climax.

Anna gasped and shook, her pussy convulsing as she neared her climax. This time, she remembered. "Mistress...Please..please may I...may I cum...?"

Mistress Xena shook her head. "It is only 4 and a half minutes. Hold it." She said softly.

"Mistress...please..." Anna moaned.

Eliza watched the screen anxiously. Anna was at 90%. It was going to be any second now.

"Wait for the count of 5..." Mistress Xena said.

Anna moaned as she endured the vibrations. She was trembling all over now. She looked at Eliza, who was watching with wide eyes. Anna bit her lip.

"4,3..." Mistress Xena said.

Anna shuddered as her body convulsed violently, cumming at the exact moment Mistress Xena said 3. Her body jerked, and she screamed loudly as the Butterfly Vibrator squeezed her sensitive and sent her unwillingly over the edge. "Mistress!" Anna cried, cumming immediately. She let out a wail as tears began to form in her eyes.

Eliza watched the screen in disbelief as it hit 100%. Anna was cumming so hard - Eliza could see it on the screen.

Mistress Xena grinned and stood up, walking towards Anna's erect body. "Very naughty." She said softly. She walked in front of Anna's kneeling and quivering body, looking at her pussy. "Just three seconds, and you couldn't hold it? Naughty, very naughty. " Mistress Xena said softly. She looked at Anna's quivering body. "A close call, wasn't it?" She asked, turning the vibrator off. "You were a little disobedient there at the end. I would have given you permission immediately after I counted to one."

Anna was gasping, panting. She had cum so hard, her whole body was numb. "I'm...I'm sorry, Mistress..." She whimpered.

Mistress Xena nodded. "You should be." She said softly, walking back to the machine. "Now, disobedient slaves get -...?" She asked, looking expectantly at Anna.

Anna gulped nervously as she watched Mistress Xena look at her. "P...punished, mistress."

Mistress Xena grinned and nodded. "Yes. I was going to punish you again, but this time...You tell me how much punishment you should get." She said, smirking.

"Mistress?!" Anna yelped in fear.

"Tell me how much punishment you deserve, Anna." Mistress Xena said softly, looking at Anna's trembling body. "How long should the electric shocks be? How many rounds should you receive?"

Anna was trembling violently, her eyes wide. "Mistress..." She whispered.

"Or, perhaps, you're thinking that you should get off with no punishment at all?" Mistress Xena asked incredulously. "Hmm?"

"Yes, Mistress." Anna whimpered, closing her eyes and shaking. "I...I need to be punished...please, punish me, Mistress..."

"Oh? How many rounds will you take? What will the duration of the shocks be?" Mistress Xena asked softly, looking at Anna's quivering body.

Anna swallowed and whimpered. "Two rounds...40 seconds each...Mistress...please..."

Mistress Xena nodded. "You are such a naughty, disobedient little girl. What are we going to do with you? What a bad, bad girl you are." Mistress Xena grinned. "Very well. On my mark. On my count...begin."

Eliza watched as the screen went to 0%. She held her breath as Anna trembled in anticipation.

Mistress Xena cranked the dial.

Anna's body jerked as the first shock of electricity surged through her nipples, making her wail.

Mistress Xena grinned as Anna quivered, taking her punishment for an agonizing 40 seconds. "Very well, one round each..." Mistress Xena said softly, cranking the dial once more.

Anna screamed as the electric shocks rocked her body, but she endured it, gritting her teeth and arching her back as she endured her punishment. The shocks were just so painful and sharp, piercing into her sensitive nipples. She knew she would not be forgetting them for a long time.

"Alright, that's it. Your punishment is over." Mistress Xena said, cranking the dial once more.

Anna was panting and shuddering violently. She looked at Eliza and gulped, shivering in fear.

Eliza watched as the punishment was complete, and Anna had taken two rounds of electric shocks.

"Tell me, what have you learned from today's training, Anna?" Mistress Xena asked softly, walking towards Anna. "What has your punishment taught you?"

Anna took a deep breath and swallowed. "I have trained to endure sexual pleasure... and learned to ask for permission, mistress...and to hold my posture regardless of the situation..."

Mistress Xena grinned. "Very good." She walked towards Anna, pulling on a lever on the side of the Endurance Machine, turning it off. "You may return to your dorm."