4 Friendly Hotel Staff

Story Info
A hotel gangbang gets the staff horny too.
4.3k words
4.53
19.7k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a spin-off from the series entitled, "Penny Explores her Darkest Fantasy". This is the story of Matt the barman. It is concurrent with Penny's evening.

Thanks to Jess Gabriel for her editorial skills.

I had been working in the hotel bar for about a year when this played out. I had the hots for one of the receptionists, Nina, and although she always smiled when I chatted to her on the occasions that our breaks overlapped, I hadn't pushed it as I didn't want a work relationship to be awkward in any way. Nina is from Spain and is a tanned, dark-haired, gorgeous woman about my age.

This all goes back to a Friday night and what we saw and surmised. I was working a long shift in the bar from 4pm. About an hour in, a couple entered, and I focused on the wife initially as she looked hot, and her sports bra top drew your eyes to her breasts. I refocused in an instant and welcomed them both to the bar. As they drew nearer the bar, I realised they were clearly married. I had seen this sort of romantic Friday night getaway many times. The man ordered the drinks.

As I prepared the drinks, the very pretty wife went and sat in a lounge chair. She was dressed in sportswear head to toe and her Lycra-clad body looked fine as it moved away from the bar. The pair had clearly come from the hotel leisure centre and were both lean and fit-looking. There was an air of overt sexuality between them. They were holding hands and touching each other as they sat and chatted. I thought these two would have a quick drink and head upstairs and we probably wouldn't see them again until breakfast.

I wouldn't have taken any more notice of them, but the husband gave a good tip. He explained he would be in and around the bar most of the night and when he needed something it would be helpful to get a quick response from me if he could. I was happy to go along; the bar is rarely mad-busy. There is a bit of a rush as the restaurant fills up, but beyond that, it's easy money. So maybe they wouldn't be spending the night in their room as I had first envisaged.

I asked if they were staying at the hotel, needing to check if any of my assumptions were valid, and the husband confirmed that they were. I looked across at his wife and wondered what she was going to be doing if he was destined to be in the bar for the evening. I am no longer so naïve. He went back to her, and in between serving other customers, I heard them laughing and joking. Looking back, I wonder if there was nervous laughter. When they left, the husband clearly was copping a feel of her behind, and I thought, "Fair play. It does look peachy. I would do the same." I imagined they had gone upstairs to get it out of their system.

An hour or so later, the husband returned and joined another man at the bar. Let's call him "Suit Guy," as he was dressed in a suit and a tie. The husband bade me over and bought drinks for them, and again, I got a generous tip. There was no sign of the wife, though, and no drink for her. They clearly knew each other and chatted for a short while, and then I saw it. The husband passed Suit Guy a key card for one of the hotel rooms. I did a double take; these guys were adults, probably my parents' age. I questioned myself, had I really seen that? I served another guy at the bar and when I checked back, the husband was on his own on his smartphone.

The manager came in and I went for my break. Nina was there in the staff room eating from a small plateful of food. She said hi and said the chef had brought her some food as he thought she looked too thin.

"Artful bugger", I thought, "Marvin is hitting on Nina too."

She told me how busy it was on reception and I listened sympathetically. Really, I was thinking about her long legs and how I would like to discover just how far that tan extends. I thought to mention what I had observed in the bar to try to get her talking about something that might put sex in the conversation and her mind. I quickly told what I had seen and what I thought was going on; "swingers" was what I finished with. She looked thoughtful for a moment. I thought I had overstepped and was about to be reproached.

"He picked up a key card on the way to the bar; claimed he had left his upstairs," she said.

"I thought you Brits were all uptight and sexually repressed," she said in a questioning voice.

I responded, "Clearly not. Maybe you need to learn a little more about us Brits."

She saw that I was trying to flirt with her and replied, "Well Sherlock keep me updated on what you find out and I might just have to do just that." She looked at her watch and headed out.

I watched her ass as she left the room, I think she knew, and I think it swayed deliberately.

I headed back to the bar. My new friend was there and I almost wanted to thank him for the progress I had made with Nina, but instead simply thanked the manager for covering the bar. It was now prime time in the bar and the next hour or so passed quickly. I suddenly realised the husband was waving at me and there was a woman beside him; his wife? For a second my fantasy was punctured but as his head moved aside, I saw a blonde lady with blue eyes. This was an entirely new woman. I managed not to look surprised or interested somehow and quickly got the lady a drink. She had an Irish accent and I began to think that maybe they were both playing away with different partners as a sex adventure. This new lady was clearly into the husband, leaning in close and their bodies touched together at thigh level.

As I put the gin and tonic down for the lady, I could see had her hand on the husband's trouser front and that she was massaging his cock through his trousers. I looked from her to her hand and back as the husband paid with his phone.

She just smiled and winked at me, "Having a busy night?" she asked.

I replied, "It is certainly an entertaining one," and finalised the transaction. The bar was suddenly quieter, so I popped out to reception and saw Nina. I explained to her that things were even more bizarre now. She was taken aback again and wanted to witness this for herself. So, I held the fort at reception whilst she went to the bar, got herself a drink and came back.

Nina whispered, "Oh my gosh, she's properly tugging him. I feel a little bit horny myself from what I have just seen. You Brits need to stay out of the sun, it turns you into dogs on heat."

I said, "Let's both keep an eye on what's going on. Give me your phone number and we can message each other."

She shook her head. "Lame. If you want my number just ask."

I did just that and she gave it to me. I went back to the bar a happy man. The Irish lady passed me as I crossed the lounge. She looked athletic and toned. I was even more confused as to what was occurring.

Nina messaged me a minute or two later. "She's gone in the lift to the same floor as the 'swingers'. I can see her hanging around on the CCTV." This was followed a short while later by, "She's gone into a room now."

I suddenly had an attack of logic. The husband at the bar must have given the Irish lady his original key card.

I messaged Nina my thought, "How hot is that?"

Suit Guy was suddenly walking into the bar. He looked like he had run a half marathon. His tie was nowhere to be seen. His hair was out of sorts. The husband signalled me for fresh drinks. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I waited until I'd served the drinks to check it.

Nina had messaged back, "Not as hot as this!", there was an accompanying photo of her cleavage contained by a black bra. I recognised the the silver necklace and the company shirt.

I replied, "You are wild. Next time let me hold the camera."

It was clearly quiet on reception; it was quiet in the bar too, as the message back only took seconds.

"You can hold the camera if you want. I was beginning to hope you would do more than that."

I sent back an aubergine emoji.

The next time I looked up from serving, the husband was on his own again. I missed where Suit Guy went. I messaged Nina, "I think the stud left."

She confirmed this was the case and added, "Just had a complaint about noisy sex from a room on the floor below your 'friends'. They didn't know which room, fortunately. Imagine having to front someone up about that complaint. Lucky lady, I say!".

I shot back, "Is that one of your fantasies, then, a stranger or a friend or a lesbian encounter?".

After a while, I heard back, "You might be surprised by what I would consider, in the right circumstances with the right person. This is weird flirting btw."

I replied, "So what are you doing after your shift, I think we should compare notes."

"I'm up for something, bring some wine with you after closing time. And a blindfold maybe..."

Well, you can imagine what effect that had on me. I had no idea where to get a blindfold, either. The pace at the bar was slow now, and time moved slower too, unfortunately. I really had lost my focus on the husband when suddenly, I see the Irish lady saunter into the bar and join the husband. I move towards them ready to serve a drink. Before I enquire as to any order, she kisses him full on the mouth and I hear her say, "Well that went well. Your wife is a bi whore now. Is that what you hoped for? Can you taste her on my tongue?"

The husband grinned and pulled the lady close. I couldn't hear what he said, but I could see she nodded and moved closer to him. His hand snaked under the hem of the blue dress. She seemed to part her legs and shake for a moment. "No more pleasure," she said a little more loudly than I think she intended.

She looked in my direction, slightly embarrassed and then asked for a Jameson's. I got it straight away, handed it to her and it was gone almost instantly. They sat down together a little way from the bar and I couldn't hear their chat. I could see that he could see directly between her thighs. I didn't know what if anything was covering her pussy. The blue dress had risen up and her legs were parted. How could he chat with that view? There was another couple near them, clearly able to hear their conversation, so that must have been vanilla. The other couple seemed oblivious to the rampant exhibitionism going on, perhaps I was imagining it. But there was no way. There was no viable reason for me to go to the part of the room where I could have established "Panties or no panties". So, I messaged Nina and explained what was happening.

Nina appeared a short while later and she failed to contrive a reason whereby she could have innocently gained a view. She walked to me and shrugged, "I don't know, but I would have the self-confidence to do it."

I nearly dribbled, I said a little too enthusiastically, "You would nail that."

"Muppet. I think that's your job," Nina replied.

We sniggered.

The pair joined us at the bar and the lady looked at me but talked to Nina in a soft voice. "Your man behind the bar has been very discreet here. Very attentive. I think he knows I fucked the wife. I hope it's a lesson to him to always be open to new experiences."

Nina said, "So, are you wearing any panties now? Was that a tease or a show as I came in?"

The lady just held a finger to her lips. She obviously preferred the tease.

The husband chipped in, "Hasn't he just. I think he picked up on the whole thing. Have we shocked you both?"

I wasn't expecting this but I downplayed it all. "Seen it all from this side of the bar. We even headed off a noise complaint at reception for you. You owe Nina for that," I said with a wink.

"What can we do in return?", he asked.

"Well, I think we are nearly quits; Nina and I are meeting later which might not have happened without our gossiping about you guys."

The husband said, "Well here's your tip. Enough to buy a round or two."

There was £30 in notes in my hand. Not tight and not excessive. I said, "Thanks."

Nina took the lot and walked off smiling.

As they started to leave, I had an inspiration and called them back. They looked slightly suspicious. "There is one thing. You see, I need to get hold of a blindfold in a hurry, I don't suppose..."

The husband looked relieved and laughed again. "I think we might have one. If we have, I'll leave it hung on the door outside of our room."

The lady in the blue dress tried to playfully push him off balance and said to me, "He's teasing; there's one somewhere in that room for sure."

With that, they were gone. I focused on shutting the bar down as quickly and quietly as I could. As I was working, I got another couple of messages from Nina. The first was a selfie of her in the ladies' toilet mirror showing her perfect ass. The £30 tip was tucked in the string of a thong on her hip. I stared with a rising heart rate at the black thong that was between her cheeks. You couldn't see her face in the shot. It was very erotic though. The caption said, "No blindfold, no action." The second only minutes later and before I had even replied was full of cockerel and surprise emojis, it said, "Suit man is back and on his way up. Do we need to issue earplugs do you think?"

I replied, "Blindfold is in hand, and are you telling me you are a screamer?"

I got a wink emoji reply. I took from that she got the joke and wasn't going to comment on the question. I liked this girl even more now.

Finally, the last guests left the bar and I locked up. I found the manager and gave him the key. "Slow night", I stated.

He replied, "Going out?"

I said, "No just hanging with the other employees", and headed upstairs.

"Legend," I thought. The blindfold was exactly where the husband had promised it would be.

The hotel staff has accommodation at the top of the hotel in the loft space. It's cramped and cold in winter, and boiling hot in summer. I knew where Nina's room was and headed there. I knocked and heard her voice inviting me in. She stood with her back to me. She had only her underwear on.

She said, "Don't speak. Put the blindfold on me."

I was taken aback by the gorgeous woman in front of me, her directness and now the kinky request. I did as I had been asked to do.

A whispered, husky voice that I barely recognised came from Nina. "You can use me any way you want. All of me is available to you. Nothing is off-limits. I am so horny after what we have seen happen and what that wife might still be enjoying."

I looked around to find a double bed, a dresser, and a stool. There was a thin rope on the dresser. I think it is Hessian. I say, "Anything?"

"Anything, but I won't leave this room, and for clarity, it's just the two of us."

We both giggled and I announced that I have omitted to bring any wine. Nina tuts and I decided to seize the moment. I knocked the bra straps off her shoulders, sat her on the stool and started wrapping the rope around her upper body, trapping her arms. She tensed as she first felt the application of the rope, but then relaxed and moaned appreciatively. As I tied, I ensured her breasts were not caught in the crush of the rope. I leaned into her ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck your mouth."

She nodded and says, "I can't stop you. What else?"

I tie her wrists together behind her back and whisper to her, "I'm going to fuck you with your ass in the air and you biting a pillow. I'm going to fuck your ass and fill it with my cum."

At the same time, I simultaneously push down her left bra cup to tease her nipple and pull aside the thong grazing her pussy. She jumps in the air like an electrified pony, I nearly get knocked out as our heads were so close together. I lead her to the bed and sit her down. I take all my clothes off and my cock has never felt so hard. I roll it over her face and she wriggles and tries to catch it in her mouth. I am too quick and carry on enjoying feeling her warm cheeks on my cock. I hold my cock up and it easily rubs her tanned forehead. The colour contrast is stark, tanned vs albino cock. Her tongue darts out, licking my ball sac. I feed my left testicle into her mouth. She swirls it round, rubbing her tongue across it and applying almost imperceptible suction. I withdraw and rub my cockhead on her lower lip easing it over the edge, pulling my foreskin back. My cock head feels the heat of her breath and then the warmth of her saliva as the mouth closes. My eyes close; I am treated like a king. She laps at my encased cock. I'm tempted to work the shaft but somehow constrain myself. I feed a little bit more in and her head moves back. I withdraw completely. "Are you ok?", I ask.

She says, "I have no gag reflex. Lay me on the bed and slide your cock into my throat. Do it slowly, mind. Do not shoot your load without telling me."

It's funny, I'm told to do whatever I want, but Nina is manipulating me to do the things she wants.

I'm not complaining and I make her comfortable on the bed. I even offer to untie her, but she doesn't want that.

I slide my head in her mouth once more and realise I now have access to and sight of her breasts and sex. She is clearly clean-shaven between her thighs and she has bullet nipples. There is a tattoo of a butterfly on her lower left stomach; it's very cute. I look for other tats but can't see any.

I slide a finger under her thong and it's immediately slick. Her pussy is clearly an extrovert. The lips protrude and are open. I can't resist and my finger slides straight in. My center of balance is moving down my body and my cock is going deeper. I start to ease my cock in and out. I slide another finger into the incredibly wet folds between her legs. After a few strokes, virtually all of my cock is entering her mouth and I can see her throat extending as my cock reaches down it. She's right, there is no gagging at all. I know I could come in the next minutes, and I do desperately want to cum in her throat. I think she wants it too.

I pull out slowly and say, "Heads up."

She says, "Ok. Listen to me. I had better be on the end of some amazing head very shortly and I expect to be fucked in the pussy until you've almost killed me. Do you understand? If I let you do this, there is some serious payback."

"Can I just remind you that you are tied up and powerless? I will do whatever I want. Now open your mouth."

I'm suddenly conscious of a small flood over my fingers in her pussy, and she moans out loud. Gosh, this woman orgasms easily. I play with my cock around her mouth, denying her for a few seconds before easing it in and gently pushing it down her throat. Again, it is really obvious where it is in her throat as it expands. I gently fuck her, the feeling is amazing. After another four or five seconds I pull out and wait as Nina breathes. I rub my cock all over her face and alternate that with playing my foreskin back and forth. I realise I am not about to cum this way, so I turn her around and start licking her pussy and her ass. She moans appreciatively. After my spelling my full name and all the London tube station names, I can recall she appeals for cock. I help her up onto her knees and slide in between her thighs. My cock lies flat on my belly, it gets slick with beer juice but she can't get it to engage with her pussy entrance. I help her out and she murmurs, "uuummmmhhh".

I tend to her nipples making them hard and then cupping her breasts and paying her compliments. Nina does look amazing and her breasts have me in awe. She slides up and down on me now. So slick it moves easily in her, butting up against her cervix. Nina works me into her g spot and bites her lip as I tease her nipples. The blindfold is still in place and her hands are still bound, on the down stokes her fingers graze my balls. With my right hand, I find her starfish and gently chase it up and down as she rises and falls. I say to her, "Do you think that the wife got fucked in the ass by that suited stud?"

"Only after he had made her pussy raw", she responded.

12