4 Friendly Hotel Staff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's her blindfold, she was wearing it when all that happened only an hour or so ago."

This pushes her over the edge into her first proper orgasm of the evening. She collapses down against my body. Her long hair is over my face, I gather it up and hold her head. She whispers, "You dirty liar."

"No, it's true I swear, where would I get a blindfold from at this time of night?"

She replies, "I'm not even going to ask how that came about."

My cock is twitching in her sex, and Nina announces she needs to lie down, so I untie her and help her lie beside me.

She takes the blindfold off and we stare at each other grinning. Nina checks my body out and says, "Not bad, nice cock."

I roll on top of her and between her legs, my rock-hard cock slides between her pussy lips and I ask, "Ready to go again?"

Nina kisses me for the first time and I feel her tongue in my mouth. I think my cock grew another inch instantly. I gently push all of it into her. Our pubic bones meet and I grind gently into her.

She looks dreamy and says, "Keep it there, I'm gonna cum again, you bastard."

It does not take long. Her chest and cheeks redden and her body curves more into me as she pushes herself to orgasm. I'm loving this, this has been my daydream for as long as I have known Nina.

She announces her orgasm, "I'm shaking all over. My legs won't stop shaking."

I hold her and breathe her in. I can feel the contractions in her pussy ebbing away. We are sweaty now and my balls are soaked with her cum. I push my cock back into that sweet spot and ask Nina, "Can I cum inside you or do I need to pull out?"

Nina looks at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes and says, "You can cum wherever you like after I have cum again."

"That will be in your hair then", I announce.

She squeals, "No, not there. I'm back on reception at 7. I don't have time to wash my hair."

"But you are quite happy to turn up with cum still dripping out of your pussy or dry on your breasts?"

She protests and says, "Pervert."

She's grinding into me again and I wait until she tips over into another orgasm before I start pounding into her. Her orgasm continues for the minute or so that I drive into her. I do the typical bloke thing. "I'm coming."

Nina pulls me into her. It's so sweet. I go limp, literally, on top of her. As I start to cool Nina pushes me off of her and says, "You can come again if you like. Dinner first next time though. I'm not just going to be your post-work fuck."

And that's fine by me.

12