4 Gone. Conclusion?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a terrible night sleep. I kept thinking, what was running through Sabrina's mind during those thirty seconds of silence? I needed to act, and I needed to have a plan that worked. The next day, I ran an internet search for local personal trainers. I found a guy that was a retired army PT who ran one-to-one fitness courses. I went over for a free one-hour trial and he told me what was needed, he thought around six months would have me in the physical condition that I should be in, not this current tired old man that was my body. And so it began.

I'd like to say that Graham (even I can't call him Zep now) and Kelly sorted their relationship out. They didn't. Graham was forced to leave the house and ended up renting an apartment, but money was tight. Kelly moved back in, as she had their teenage son to look after. When the son moved out to go to university, her lover, Charlie moved in. Last we heard, when the divorce will be final, they'll be getting married.

The girls still see Kelly, but we refused to bring Charlie into our group, it simply felt disloyal to Graham. Graham struggled, and ended up taking a transfer to another part of his company, somewhere up north.

The catastrophe that befell Graham and Kelly kicked myself, Grouch and Harp into gear. Within three months we were regular gym goer's but choose a different one to the girls. I think I would have got into too many rucks with the testosterone fuelled fools that kept trying it on with Sabrina. As well as the physical fitness, we all started to look at how much we drank, and started to rein it all in and drink a lot less. We also started to follow some eating plans, designed for guys like us that had habits that were hard to kick. And it started to all work! As my waist started to disappear, my health started to improve dramatically.

Now I can pound Sabrina into the bed, exactly like I used to! We took a video of ourselves, and compared it to one we made ten years ago when I brought my first Iphone. I can happily say, it looked like our lovemaking matured with age.

It was a hard lesson learnt, but the price for some, turned out to be way too high. You have been warned, take heed from this tale.