4 Little Words - Story A: The Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James pushed me back onto the bed and immediately began licking, kissing and nibbling my pussy with gusto, it felt extraordinary. I was aware of his strong hands continuing to explore my body and arched in response. At that point I wrapped my stocking clad legs around his head. That drove James on, immediately giving me an orgasm, he didn't stop and I rolled into another, I had never experienced anything like it. As that orgasm was subsiding James moved up my body, kissing my mouth, his cock forced its way into my pussy. He felt so big and powerful, his cock just kept filling me. On the point of being painful he withdrew, I felt empty, then he thrust back in. The contrast of feeling empty and then filled was exhilarating, illustrated by my continued moaning.

I was breathless but managed to gasp, "Mmm that's it take me lover, fuck me."

James wasted no time in picking up the pace, repeatedly ploughing into me. It wasn't making love but it was what we both needed. I was convulsing into another orgasm which triggered James; I felt him filling me before we collapsed in a heap.

***

The next morning in the kitchen, Matt asked how my date had gone. I tried to be careful and not hurt his feelings saying casually, "Yeah, it was fine."

Matt seem to see straight through me, as direct and factual as ever he asked, "Did you have sex?"

I went with an equally direct response, "Yes Matt, we did!"

"Well let's hear the gory details, was it everything you hoped, was he younger, fitter, had a massive cock and could go all night?"

"Are you sure you want to know, some of it might be upsetting."

I thought about lying but we'd promised to be honest, I took a deep breath, "It wasn't like us, it was sex not making love, but he made me feel completely desired, it was both fulfilling and exciting."

I was surprised Matt didn't run off in a huff, instead he seemed, what was it... intrigued maybe. I wondered if he was trying to understand the difference to us.

"Do you think we could get back to being like that?"

"I honestly don't know Matt; it's been a long time since we were that passionate about each other... maybe we both need to move on. I'd like you to experience something similar."

I saw him shift uncomfortably on his seat, it was then that I guessed his reaction, curiosity and guilt certainly and simmering anger definitely, but something else... excitement.

I leaned in toward him and whispered, "I will give you all the details of you want them Matt."

I reached across and checked his crotch, he was undoubtedly aroused. Without thinking I unzipped him, taking out an already hardening cock and started stroking him.

"Mmm, does it turn you on, knowing your wife has been naughty, do you want to know everything we did, how I enjoyed his body and his big cock, how he... penetrated me... repeatedly. He was so young and fit but he loved my body, he described my tits as awesome, he couldn't stop sucking on them. It made me so hot; your wife loved it, loved the attention and loved the sex. Take me to bed and I'll tell you it all."

Matt practically dragged me up the stairs to bed, we stripped quickly and he mounted me urgently. I wanted my husband like never before, I wanted him to reclaim me, to fuck me, and he did exactly that.

I spurred him on with comments about James being bigger and fucking me harder and saw his anger take over, he fucked me roughly and made me cum, another element that had been missing for years. We both were semi crazed and screaming by the time he shot his load into me.

We cuddled afterward; it felt like that one cuddle brought us closer than we had been in years. I looked over towards Matt, trying to gauge how he felt, he seemed embarrassed so I kissed him, assuring him everything would be ok, even though I had no idea what the future held.

"I don't love him, he's handsome and I enjoyed the sex. He made me feel like a desirable sexual woman, but it won't develop into a relationship."

"Ok, that's good I suppose, but you still want to explore."

"Yes I think so, especially if we end up like this, I'm not quite sure what is happening with us. I've never wanted you to take me like that for years, I wanted to be yours. I'm not sure if some of it was guilt and needing to show I still loved you. Will you be honest if I ask a difficult question... does the idea of me with another guy turn you on?"

"I honestly don't know, it must at some level I suppose, but it's really uncomfortable to admit that. There is definitely something in needing to reclaim you, to... to fuck you. There is guilt about allowing my wife to do that and not being manly enough and I hate the idea of competing for you."

"I am happy it makes you aroused, I think that's makes things a lot easier, and I do still love you. We both feel guilt, but it's changed the dynamic and feels good at the minute. As for the competing, what if I guaranteed you aren't. That I am yours, no matter what either of us explore. We commit to coming back to each other, and we put each other first, not allowing others to disrupt that. I want this feeling, what we have now more than anything."

We made love again. The contrast to our initial bout was stark, it was slow and intense. As it was building Matt looked into my eyes and never broke contact until he had completed. I was immersed in the emotion in his face which I held in my hands. The most intense sensations stemmed from our continued deep and passionate kissing as we made love.

He gently withdrew and pulled me into a hug. His strong arms wrapping around me, providing a feeling of protection and reassurance. A little dazed, we basked in the afterglow and closeness of our coupling.

I replayed that night and the next day repeatedly, almost too scared to over analyse it. Whatever the reasons, I'd had the two most intense sexual experiences of my life. We let things settle, my sex life with Matt whilst not matching the reclamation had improved. Whilst James was repeatedly asking for another date, saying what we had was special.

It was several weeks later when I admitted to Matt I wanted to see James again; we talked through all of our concerns.

It was bizaar introducing my lover to my husband. It was actually Matt's idea; he wanted to explain things would only progress with his permission, respect was essential and that this was about sex and not love. I think James would have agreed to anything by that point, he so wanted to bed me again.

I kissed Matt and then led James through the living room and up the stairs. As we sat on the bed and began kissing, I was acutely aware of the noise it made, realising Matt would be able to hear, I found that exciting.

By the time James was inside me, Matt would be able to hear both the bed and our combined moans and groans of passion. I wondered what he was doing. Minutes later and I was begging James to fuck me and whimpering as I was rocked by an orgasm, Matt would hear every word. If Matt was expecting us to return down stairs he would be disappointed, James stayed hard and fucked me again vigorously from behind. After the second time I put on a robe and went down stairs, unsure if Matt might have left, he was at the kitchen table and onto his 4th beer.

We looked at each other both embarrassed before I managed. "Are you ok?"

He gave a flicker of a smile, "I think so, thanks for checking."

I hesitated, "Ermm, he wants to go again, he was thirsty so I came for a beer and I wondered if you wanted to watch, he doesn't mind."

"I'm not sure about that."

I walked over and kissed his cheek, "Whatever you want is fine, I will leave the door open if you want to see. Either way I will take care of you later, I promise"

I sensed Matt more than saw him at the door, he didn't come in, but it turned me on more knowing he was there. It put renewed impetus into an already exhilarating fuck with James as I rode him cowgirl. James was busy calling me a hotwife and a great fuck.

It was another hour before I was kissing James goodbye at the door. There was an awkward moment as Matt appeared which James filled in his usual breezy confident manner.

"I really can't thank you enough for allowing me to spend time with Susan. I think a lot of her, but she has emphasised she loves you and this is just sex and won't develop into a relationship. I absolutely understand and respect that."

As James drove away, Matt demanded, "Over the couch... now!"

Despite my already strenuous workout I complied and thoroughly enjoyed reclamation.

I knew the relationship with James wouldn't last and sure enough the excitement fizzled out after a few months and ended when he started dating someone seriously. I worried a bit as me and Matt were slipping into old habits, Matt felt it too and we discussed taking another lover. I suggested it was his turn but he thought he would struggle to find someone and seemed reluctant. So in effect I had become a hotwife and cuckolded my husband, but it never felt like that.

***

Two months later and we were back at one of Marsha's soirees and I was being approached by fit young guys again. The presence of Matt didn't put them off, I guess the black leather skirt, black stockings and anklet were sending the right messages.

It was Marsha who introduced us to Marcus, with the parting comment that I wouldn't be disappointed. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. He was ridiculously good looking and his cologne smelled absolutely divine. I felt myself blush before recovering and saying hello properly, noticing Matt eyeing me suspiciously.

I stuttered. "I am not sure if you want to talk with us, we're new to all of this."

Marcus looked amused, "Oh but I certainly do, you're the most glamorous women here and the fact you have no idea just makes you even more beautiful."

I blushed again it was becoming a habit, "Flatterer, you've done this before."

"Maybe a few times, but I prefer women who are real. I'm not really into the skeletal blondes and fake boobs. You are gorgeous, all of your curves, you have that classic hour glass look going on, I absolutely love it."

"Oh, right, errm, well not sure what I can say other than thank you."

Marcus looked up and down my body unashamedly, his eyes pausing on my breasts and finally face. Then he turned to Matt.

"I'd love to fuck your wife, would that be ok?"

We both stood there shocked... he was so matter of fact it actually gave me fanny flutters.

Marcus continued, "I take it this is you first time, sorry if that was a little forward. Just relax; we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. This set up is pretty full on, at worst we enjoy a drink together then go our separate ways with no hard feelings. If we stay together for a while, we won't do a single thing you're not comfortable with and you can still walk away at any time."

I looked at Matt and saw him relax and nod, we chatted easily enough after that in a fairly normal conversation. Marcus's unanswered questioned remained the elephant in the room, in the end I just blurted out that we would accept.

Marcus smiled: "I am absolutely delighted and honoured, thank you so much."

With that Marcus put an arm around me, it felt like he just claimed me and I found myself liking that sensation. We chatted some more, with Marcus treating me like his girlfriend and Matt on the periphery. The conversation was highly sexual, Marcus asking about my preferences.

Marcus then turned and looked at Matt, "What about you Matt, do you prefer to wait or would you like to sit in and watch."

I saw Matt blushing as he mumbled about wanting to watch, my stomach lurched at that.

Marcus's smile only widened, "Great, the wives get really worked up when their hubby watches.... shall we?"

Marcus took my hand and pulled me into a kiss. It was quick but was on the lips, I felt slightly dizzy. Breaking the kiss he led me away, sweeping me arm in arm up the grand staircase, it was prefect. I could feel the bulky muscle of his bicep as we linked arms with Matt following.

Marcus sat with me on the bed; we talked some more as we finished our drinks, Matt settling into a corner seat. Marcus stood in front of me and slowly began undressing, as he removed his shirt, I couldn't resist reaching up and running my red painted nails over his perfect abs. He turned away as he removed his trousers; I noted his powerful thighs and taught bum cheeks. He turned back around surprising me with a fully erect and significantly large cock; it just missed my face and was swaying in front of me. As I reached out for it, Marcus pulled away and said it was my turn to undress; he pulled me to my feet and took my place on the bed.

"Maybe Matt would like to help you."

Before I had an item of clothing removed I was wet with anticipation. I felt Matt stand and approach from behind me, he kissed my neck as he unzipped my dress and tugged it down, letting it pool at my feet. I was in a girdle, stockings and heels, suddenly feeling very exposed with the Adonis in front of me looking like he had been chiselled from marble.

Marcus's cock twitched and I was ridiculously pleased, "Don't take off the lingerie, it's so fucking hot."

I tried to relax and even managed a little curtsey.

"Kiss your husband; you're going to be busy for a while."

I turned to Matt and kissed him whispering "I love you."

Marcus stood and pulled me into a far more smouldering kiss, his hands gripping my ass firmly. As he broke the kiss both his hands moved to cup and squeeze my sensitive breasts. I was desperate to drop to my knees and examine the meaty cock that was currently pushing against my stomach, but before I had the chance, Marcus lifted me into his arms and walked toward the bed, throwing me onto it. He jumped on top of me kissing passionately.

He pushed my girdle up and planted a kiss directly on my pussy. He eased my legs apart as he kissed my upper thighs before returning to his goal. I could see him gauging my reactions, as he brushed my clit with his lips. My whole body tensed, before he began kissing and sucking around my pussy. My first orgasm took me by surprise when I saw Matt watching intently from the chair, this was a whole new experience.

I really wanted to hold and kiss his gorgeous cock, but Marcus insisted this was all about me and told me to lie back.

He looked at Matt, "Do you want to hold her hand as she takes it."

Matt moved across, taking my hand in his and squeezing it gently. I turned to look at him; my eyes asking the silent question of whether his was still ok and saw a reassuring nod.

At the same time Marcus steered his body between my thighs until the head of his cock was just touching my entrance and then he pushed forward. I moaned and gripped Matt's hand tighter. The swollen head of his cock began to penetrate. I let go of Matt, opening my legs wider and put my arms around Marcus's strong shoulders.

I needed him; I was so overwhelmed by the new sensations assaulting my body that I forgot about Matt. Marcus pushed forward steadily but relentlessly, easing slightly before feeding more of himself into my pussy. As my initial cry of pain converted into a deep moan as he began pumping his cock slowly and deeply inside me. Marcus took his time, his motions were steady and he penetrated deeply, I felt every inch of him. My eyes and hands ran over his body, I'd never seen any man look so beautiful. I clung to him desperately; enjoying the feel of his strongly muscled shoulders, cringing slightly as I saw my wedding ring pressed against his dark skin.

Sex had never lasted so long; Marcus seemed to be in complete control. I was now completely taken over by my desire, any guilt long since passed. I pulled against his bum as my orgasm approached.

"Now...fuck me! Cum in me...please! Do it!!"

Marcus obliged, he penetrated me to the maximum depth and stopped moving just as his cock began to gush inside me. I was overtaken with a powerful orgasm and continued to hold him in a vice-like grip with both my arms and legs. Finally we relaxed in each other's arms.

After recovering, I stood and walked over to Matt. He had cum over his thighs at some point and looked embarrassed; I kissed him and thanked him for sharing a wonderful experience. As I was dressing Marcus said he would love to see me again.

"We'll see", I said, looking at Matt but already knowing my answer would be yes, yes please.

I finished dressing and we left the room, other couples were moving around the first floor, several of the young men checking me out somewhat obviously. I found myself liking their attention and assessing how attractive they were. There would be no reclaiming after this fuck, I was exhausted and sore. I needed Matt's reassuring arm to rest on as we left.

***

I agreed when Matt suggested we needed some time just for us to assess things. A week later he caught me on the phone, and asked what I was doing.

I walk up and grabbed his bulge, "Just confirming Marcus will be at Marsha's party this weekend."

"Don't you think we should discuss it first?"

"We're discussing it now and you're already hard."

"We should still discuss it; I can't always control my reactions."

"Well we could do that, or you can just admit it turns you on. Seeing your wife dressed for sex, then flirting and being pounded by a big cock. You love it and love the fact I love it. Do you want me to suck him off this time? Just admit it and I'll look after you."

I dragged him into the bedroom by his erection and we both had a wonderful experience, it was different and twisted but absolutely passionate.

I wondered if we were in a better place now than before all of this started. I like to think so, but time will tell. When I think back to how we were, it still leaves me feeling slightly ill. We have definitely reconnected and we are much closer as a couple; Matt is more focused on us and I do love and care for him, he really is a fantastic husband. If Matt wants it, I wouldn't fight a divorce, but for the time being we are both... well happy! And who would have thought it... me a hotwife and with so much still to explore!

***

Six months later, and I was at a private dinner party arranged by Marsha along with Helen. We were each there with our bulls sitting to our right and our husbands on our left. On my right was Marcus who was now my regular bull. All nine of us enjoyed a pleasant meal with polite conversation and some outstanding wine. Marsha and Bill have really good tastes and enough money to afford them. After the meal, Marsha announced it was time for games and suggested a little comparison to start, she went on to say all the guys should stand and strip; the bulls wasted no time, proud to show off. The husbands were certainly more reluctant; I had to tell Matt to hurry up.

To be fair none of the husband were that small but next to the bulls they looked like little boys. I compared Marcus to Matt, confirming what I already knew, a couple of inches more. I thought Marcus was hung, but Marsha's new bull Doug was just... well enormous and he was obviously enjoying being the centre of attention. All of the wives were now highly excited.

Marsha smiled, "Mmm well thank you boys, all very impressive, well at least the bulls are. If ever we needed a justification for cucking our husbands, this is pretty stark evidence."

The husbands shifted nervously, lacking the confidence of the bulls. I saw Matt cover himself momentarily before realising that I wouldn't approve and moving his hands behind his back.

"Ladies I thought we might like to share some dessert. The crème anglaise in front of you is just the right consistency to dip a cock into and suck it back off. It's your choice which of your men you choose."

I could see Matt looking at me, unsure of what was happening. I pulled Marcus forward by his cock, dipped it in the dessert and slowly licked it off, whilst maintaining eye contact with Matt. The other wives had made the same decision, although the end results saw the husband as hard as the bulls. As the dessert continued, the laughing and joking picked up again, with even the husbands joining in.