4 Little Words - Story A: The Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... ok time to switch, the guys sucked should move around one," announced Marsha.

The bulls rotated around, leaving me with Doug's enormous and now hard cock in front of me. I wasted no time in dipping and sucking that monster, remarking that I might need more custard. I struggled a little at first, but managed to get a fair way down Doug's big rod which he seemed to appreciate.

After a couple of minutes, Helen shouted, "Time to switch!"

I think she was eager to have a turn with Doug. I was presented with Helen's bull John, he was young, very polite and had a lovely heavy cock. By this time there was custard everywhere, our expensive dresses covered and both the bulls and husbands were rock hard.

"Ok... next round, the husband will help their wives undress and vote on their favourite lingerie explaining why, you can't choose your own wife; now husbands unzip and assist your wives."

The wives all stood, I felt Matt stand behind me and unzip my dress to reveal a tight fitting, transparent black body stocking, sheer black hold ups.

I was delighted when Bill and Helen's husband Pete picked me as having the best outfit, saying it accentuated my figure and being able to see my pussy and nipples through the material made it even hotter. They added that the heeled leather boots suggested I was ready for some serious action. I thanked them both saying it was exactly the look I was trying for.

Matt hesitated, then chose Helen's outfit, explaining that he loved the suspenders biting into her bum and that the gusset-less panties made her look wanton.

"Ok girls, panties off or unbutton, sit on the table and have your husbands eat you out, let them help get you get ready for the real men."

Matt moved obediently move between my legs as I spread them for him. His hands caressed my thighs as his tongue moved to my pussy; the sensations were as wonderful as usual.

Helen spoke up, "Just enough to get us wet boys; all the orgasms belong to the bulls tonight."

Matt found my clit and continued licking, if I wasn't careful he would get me off as I was already so aroused.

After a few minutes I heard Marsha saying, "That is so good Bill, it's almost a shame to make you stop, but it's time for the big boys. Come on, you guys are up... come and claim your pussies."

Just as Marcus moved up to me his big cock in hand Marsha continued, "Ok ladies, it's like dessert, we will be sharing, the first to orgasm calls the next switch."

There were moans all around as all the wives were mounted, launching straight into some rapid fucking with the bulls in competition to get us off. I could see Matt looking down and blushing more as Marcus started fucking me. It wasn't long before I heard Marsha getting close... Doug and that big dong I thought. Then she burst into an orgasm, shit! just as Marcus had a good rhythm going. Once slightly recovered Marsha shouted for the switch, Marcus moved away to Helen and was immediately replaced by Doug.

I looked down and purred, "Ooo looks like I have a winner."

Doug rammed into me, I was squealed with the shock, but he just kept on giving more and more cock, I was relieved Marcus had warmed me up. He seemed to bottom out but then forced more in. His pull backs lasted forever before he drove back into me. I held on desperately to his shoulders, stockings and boots splayed wide. He was relentless, fucking me to orgasm before I was even aware of it happening. He rammed it all the way into me to finish me off.

Helen hearing me orgasm, called the switch as I couldn't speak. Doug pulled out somewhat reluctantly. Before I could recover, John was kissing me and sliding his cock in to my pussy which was still in spasm. He felt small after Doug, but was such a nice young man.

That round didn't take long as Helen was already so close that Doug had her over the edge within a couple of minutes. Doug had actually made all 3 wives cum, much to Marcus's and John's annoyance. I could see Matt fully aroused standing next to me as the bulls pulled out and went back to 'their' wives.

Helen panted, "Fuck girls, we got the right bulls, none of them have cum yet and we have all had a treat. I don't know about you girls but I'd like to feel a man finish inside me."

I commented that it was lovely to get to know the bulls all intimately. Helen replied laughing, "Next time we should leave the husband's at home."

I looked at Matt, "Aww don't say that, I love having them here supporting us."

"Well, can we at least take whoever we have selected upstairs? It would be nice to have some privacy and intimacy."

Marsha added, "We need our husbands for the next game, the one with the smallest cock gets to choose a bull to cum inside for his wife."

I stared at Matt, the embarrassment obvious, Marsha and Helen seemed to delight in it. I touched his hand, "It is you baby, who do you chose for me?"

I could see his dilemma, some loyalty to Marcus, John a really nice guy or Doug and his mighty beast. He looked around at the throbbing bull cocks.

It was almost a whisper, "Doug!"

I breathed out in relief, I knew Matt would come through for me and realise what I needed.

"Aww not fair!" Marsha pouted, "I've had Doug not cum for almost a week so he would have a huge load for me tonight."

I winked at Matt and jumped into Doug's arms, "They are the rules Marsha."

That left Marcus with Helen and John with Marsha. Matt stood up assuming he was joining us to watch, but Marsha said Doug didn't allow watching; so all the husbands would stay downstairs, whilst the newly paired couples went up.

Bill might have expected it, but it was obvious Matt and Pete were both shocked and unhappy. I shrugged and reached down to take hold of Doug's mighty cock, intending to lead him upstairs. But he hefted me easily over his shoulder, spanking my arse in sight of everyone and carried me up. We laughed and joked on the way up, before splitting into different rooms, so comfortable with our stable of bulls.

Pete told me later it wasn't long before the husbands could hear all of the beds creaking and then the moaning. He and Matt were struggling with being left out, but Bill reassured them that this was important for their wives and it was for the best long term.

Doug was absolutely railing me, fucking me senseless. Our bedroom was right above the dining room, they could all hear my screams clearly, the sound of the bed creaking and the headboard hitting the wall behind it, getting quicker and quicker. Seemingly I was begging for his big cock and screaming for more, although I can't fully recall. I do remember saying that I wished he was my bull.

The others guys could be heard finishing but Doug kept pounding me; it was a while before he finally said he was close.

"Fuck me lover, that big cock is going to make me cum again."

I screamed as he flooded me. I felt it, an almost constant spurt, rammed all the way into me, our orgasm a joint crescendo.

I could see Marsha standing at the door as I was getting my breath back, "Lucky bitch... and I did I hear you say you wanted to steal my bull."

I thought she was angry but then she seemed to consider, "I could fancy some time back with Marcus, so I might consider a trade. You should know though that Doug excludes the cucks, Matt might not be happy with that."

I sat up and spunk literally poured out of me, "Well I'd like some more of Doug if you were willing."

"To be honest, I need some rest from that thing and I need to reconnect with Bill in the bedroom, he has been excluded too long. How will Matt cope with it?"

"I'm not sure; he might struggle, but he will go with what I want."

"Shall we send Matt up to you before we drink to it?"

I nodded, Marsha and Doug left and Matt arrived a little while later looking concerned, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah fine, sit down baby; you heard me with Doug?

Matt nodded, trying to smile, "Sounded pretty epic and like you came hard."

"I did, I knew you would hear the difference, thank you for picking him for me, it was certainly a new experience. He is an absolute thoroughbred bull, Marsha can't handle him anymore, so we might swop around."

"Oh right, what about Marcus?"

"Marsha is talking to him now, but I know he still likes her and will say yes."

"So what does this change, other than how much pleasure you're getting? We're still playing together and I still love you."

"I love you too which makes the next bit hard."

"Oh, why's that!"

"Doug doesn't like to include the cuc.... husbands, I think he will want to claim me as his."

"And how do you feel about that?"

"Not great to be honest, I like you there most of the time and the support you give me. And I love the way we reconnect afterwards... but he's the bull."

"I'm not happy, I suppose it's your choice."

"It is, so rather than giving you any awkward decisions, I have chosen for us... Doug is going to be my new bull and you're going to be excluded."

Matt looked really unhappy, so I continued, "He said you could still come in after... sometimes. I mean if it's an all-night session or if he wants to sleep, you won't be able to."

"So he's taking over the bedroom as well?"

"Yes when he is there, he is bound to anyway he will be my bull and earn the bed. I have never been fucked like that before babe."

Matt just nodded and seemed thoughtful. Then we heard Doug's deep voice from the doorway, "I guess that means the deal is sealed."

I couldn't help but stare at his big swinging cock as he walked in. He approached me lifted my chin and kissed me deeply.

After we finally broke the kiss I said, "Matt has graciously agreed to support us."

Doug reached out a hand to Matt; he took it reluctantly before shaking.

"Good man, I will to take good care of Susan, give her all the cock she deserves."

As he let go of Matt's hand he turned to me, I could see his cock stiffening, "She is the best fuck I ever had, you're lucky to have her. Let's be honest she is way out of your league."

Matt surprised me by saying, "Do you think Susan and I could have a little time alone Doug?"

"That's up to Susan," he said giving a quick glance down to his cock.

I followed his eyes and couldn't resist reaching out for it. It throbbed heavily in my hand and I licked my lips.

"Go downstairs Hun, we won't be long."

"Call him a cuck when I'm around, Susan."

I looked at Matt, "Go downstairs cucky; we'll probably be a while."

Matt hesitated, so I urged, "Tell the others to exclude us from the games; my bull is going to claim me."

Doug's cock twitched and started growing faster. As Matt was leaving the room, he turned to see me starting to suck Doug's big cock.

Helen said later Matt looked forlorn when he went downstairs, they all glanced at each other awkwardly before Marsha asked him if everything was ok. He muttered something about us being a while and Helen asked, if Doug was claiming me."

When he nodded, Helen said "They will be a while then, he'll fuck her in every position possible and then some."

She patted the couch next to her, "Come sit with us Matt."

He seemed grateful for her kindness, sitting next to her. Then they heard the sound of the bed shaking upstairs as me and Doug started going at it again. If the first fuck was hard, this one was other worldly. There were some murmurings of sympathy for Matt as they heard what was happening upstairs, but Marsha put a stop to it.

"You saw and felt Doug's cock too Helen, Susan made the right choice for her and has every right to do so. Speaking of which, I need to get reacquainted with Marcus, and you my dear husband can be involved this time, come on."

With that Marsha led both of her men upstairs.

Mmm said Helen, "I could do with another round as well, come on John, let's get you in the saddle again, Pete honey you can hold my hand, I might even give you a little stroke."

That left Matt all alone, no doubt hearing me getting banged hard. It was an hour later when he turned to find me in a silk robe staring at him. The echoes of my first James were obvious and I expected a similar result. I was surprised he had redressed and was sipping one of Bill's beers, but then he had been left alone for a long time.

I smiled at him, "How are you coping?"

"Not well!"

I walked over and kissed his cheek, "I know babe, Doug is a bit of a prick but he has the big cock thing going on, he travels some, so we can reconnect properly then."

I held him for a little while before I let the robe fall open; I knew there were streams of Doug's cum trickling down my thighs. "It's all going to be fine honey, now why don't you show me you still love me; do your and my favourite thing... lick my pussy."

"Isn't it his pussy now?"

I was surprised at that response, Matt always went with my sexual requests these days and rarely if ever questioned anything. He looked down and I didn't see the usual look of lust, it was more a look of distaste! It was bad enough for me to cover up with the robe, making me feel embarrassed.

"I don't think so Susan, we all have our limits and I've passed mine now, I'm leaving, enjoy Doug."

"Oh, ok well I guess I'll see you back home later then."

"I'm not just leaving here, I am leaving you Susan. I thought I could live with this as long as I was getting something back from you. Today was just selfish and self-absorbed and it's not something I want anymore."

I felt the tears welling up immediately, it suddenly flooded back into my brain that I was his wife and my actions were hard to reconcile with that. "I am sorry Matt, I took things too far today, please wait and I'll get ready and come with you."

"No you're alright Susan, I don't know what you want but it isn't a husband. I am sure Doug will drop you off once he is finished with you. But I might not be there; I've decided to do a bit of travelling."

I tried to stop him but he walked out without saying another word.

By the time I got ready, had an argument with Doug about it being more than a 'hissy fit'; and broke up Helen's party for her to give me a lift home, Matt was gone! Most of his stuff was there, but the clothes he liked most, his ruck sack, wallet and essential were missing.

A bit of traveling turned out to be 6 months, at least 6 months so far, I have no idea when or if he is coming back. I've asked all his family and friends, most of who won't talk to me. The most helpful response I received concerning his whereabouts was: "somewhere in Asia" and "as far away from you as possible."

Now when I think back I just miss him. I really do love him but I forgot to tell him that, and certainly didn't demonstrate it through my actions. I said I wouldn't fight a divorce, but with that reality looming, I will, I can't lose him. Sometimes you don't realise what you have until it's gone. The weird thing is with Matt gone; I've lost interest in all the sex and whole hotwife thing.