All Comments on '4 Questions For A New Neighbor'

by Henry_J_Miller

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I loved this story. I'm like him, I love sucking cock and I am not into anal at all. I also love women and pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Am I missing something?

I love your curiosity and how you satisfied it, hope you enjoyed it. But if you had 4 questions then which one did you forget to ask?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best first time

really enjoyed your story and hope there is more My first time I won't forget even though the circumstances were weird. I was under age and it was with my Uncle by marriage. I enjoyed it more than once. I couldn't wait to show my friends what i learned and now at 70 years old I would love to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I understand

I too was curious and I knew my friend had a crush on me so I knew he would be more then willing to answer any questions.....well long story short...I did....He did...we did..and it was pretty good and I am no longer curious. In fact it was a very good session. We have gotten together 2 other times and he wanted to do more, but I am still not comfortable and said no.

Henry_J_MillerHenry_J_Millerover 3 years agoAuthor
The 4th question

Technically the first question was about being gay. Then the “main 3” questions. I originally was going to call it 3 questions but realized there were actually 4!

Sexexplorer120Sexexplorer120over 3 years ago
Nice story

A lot of guys (most?) who love women and are not gay or bisexual (in the sense of fancying guys), myself included, get turned out looking at an erect cock. And dream of caressing and sucking another cock and watching an ejaculating cock (or feel a cock cuming in your mouth). And for the favour to be returned. Kind of mutual cock worship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Author gets straight to it .I had to jack off after readin this.

63lsmith63lsmithover 3 years ago
VERY NICE

I found this to be one of the best, that I have seen on hear in sometime. Well done and I remember my first time from 60 years ago, hope you will remember yours also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, so hot! I wish someone would let me suck my first cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah...

And it won't be long before the girlfriend moves out, and a boyfriend moves in. Once he swallowed his neighbor's gay sperm, our hero found out who he really was, and what he needs sexually--COCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow fantastic!

Loved this story! I hope Ron is a regular, and I love how the gf benifits too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot story

Back in my late teen's I got my first taste. I loved the feel in my mouth and also taking the load. I never passed on the opportunity since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice cock sucking story - loved the cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No man has never not seen another man's cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous