4 rules

Story Info
Suger Daddy first encounter. Chapter 1 her. Chapter 2 him.
4.2k words
4.64
2.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrX1869
MrX1869
1 Followers

Chapter 1

C woke to the sound of her alarm, she lay naked in her bed, her head felt sleepy, all she wanted to do was roll back over and throw her alarm in the bin.

Reluctantly she stretched out her arm and turned off the little buzzing sound, lifting herself out of the bed she walked to the bathroom. As she passed the mirror, she looked at herself and smiled. Her hard work in the gym was really starting to pay off.

She stepped into her shower and turned on the warm water, feeling the water cascade over her sexy body she ran her hands over herself and felt a little more awake. She rubbed soap up her smooth legs and across her tidy tight pussy, she had her pussy waxed smooth with a thin landing strip just above.

Continued up her body she rubbed the soap between her 34F tits. At times she sometimes wished they were smaller, having such large tits did attract a lot of attention, but she had to admit she enjoyed having a man grab hold or suck on them as she rode a nice hard cock.

"That would be nice right about now instead of a 7am start, a few more hours in bed getting dirty with a hot guy" she thought to herself.

As she dried herself down and put her uniform on, she noticed a small hole in the knees of her trousers.

"Oh, for God sakes that's another £50.00 I don't have"! she scowled.

Still anger she put her hair up and headed out the door hoping she wouldn't be late to work.

The subway was nice and quiet this early in the morning, she often used the time to flick through different articles.

The latest quick diet, 5 steps to perfect abs, 69 ways to please your man, all bullshit of course but passed the time.

As she flicked through, one did grab her attention. "How to bag an Internet Sugar Daddy"

It had very simple steps to set up an account on sugardaddy.net and how to link your internet wish lists. She laughed to herself.

"Maybe I could try and save myself from working a double. What the hell why not?" she smiled to herself; two cute dimples showed in her cheeks.

She clicked the link and shortly after Miss C sugar babe page was created, with a few cute pictures of herself in a bikini from a holiday last summer. Her amazon list had a few bits of makeup and clothing. Either way it was stuff she wanted, was there really any harm in letting a Sugar Daddy buy it for her.

A few weeks past and she had completely forgot about the little experiment. So too her surprise in her mailbox was two parcels.

"Odd I didn't order anything, Oh my God maybe it's? " She smiled.

She grabbed the box and headed into her apartment. Once inside she dropped her bag and kicked of her shoes. Dropped the parcel on her bed she opened it, inside she found a new set of blue leggings and tight tank top for the gym alongside a pair of trainers. There was a small note from her new Daddy.

" Dear Miss C,

I hope you like these and find them useful while you work out.

If you want some shopping ideas drop me a message on sugerdaddy.net @MrX69"

Laughing to herself she stripped off her work uniform and unclipped her bra excited to try on her new gym set. She remembered the website and thought had she really found her first Sugar Daddy?

Wearing only the gym set on she admired herself in her mirror, her curvy sexy ass had the tight material hugging between her ass cheeks, it looked perfectly peachy. The top held her big tits in place no movement at all. It was a great top and she looked very sexy in it, her midriff showed her tanned tummy, and her nipples were teasingly poking through. It was going to drive the guys at the gym crazy.

Too her surprise over the next couple of weeks more gifts came in, she really started to enjoy seeing what was in the post next. Each gift was always from her MrX69, so after a month she decided to message MrX69 and say thank you.

"Miss C: I am feeling very spoiled with all the lovely gifts you have got me. Thank you Mr X."

"MrX69: Hello gorgeous, lovely to hear from you. I was worried you hadn't received any of them?"

" Miss C: I think I have had 10 gifts so far. Am currently wearing just the pink gym kits you last sent me. Pink is my favourite colour xxx".

"MrX69: I bet you look stunning in it; I can just imagine how many guys look at your ass in the gym and want to bend you over."

"Miss C: So how old are you MrX and why do you like being a Sugar Daddy?"

"MrX69: Well, I am 34 years old, I've started to have fascination with treating sexy Sugar Babes and enjoy some naughty NSA fun along the way. Since getting a high paid job I have the ability to treat beautiful girls."

I've always had a strong attraction to blondes with large sexy tits and cute bums, I also find that Sugar Babes in the early twenties are incredibly horny.

I've enjoyed buying gifts from your list and have some naughty ideas of lingerie and sexy outfits if you like the sound of that?"

" Miss C: Ohhh what sort of naughty things are you thinking of?"

MrX proceeded to send a collection of pictures, different two-piece thong and bra sets, sexy lingerie, finally a very hot pink mini dress.

The thought of herself wearing each item was getting her heart pumping and her body ached for sex.

Would a man really enjoy seeing me wear this stuff? It would be so out of her character. She loved sex with a hot guy, but she never really worn anything like this for a man. Most of the time she just got naked and got down business.

She decided her favourite piece was the hot pink mini dress. A barbie glamour girl always looked so sexy in her opinion. She quickly added it to her Wishlist.

"Miss C: I've added a few of those naughty outfits to my list. Will you treat me? xxx"

"MrX69: Only if you promise to be very naughty wearing them?"

"Miss C : I'll be naughty with you as long as you follow my rules"

"MrX69: Oh really, what are your rules?"

"Miss C: Well, if you treat me well, I may agree to meet you, then you will get to see me wearing all these naughty sexy sets. But first.

Rule 1 Don't move unless I say so.

Rule 2 Don't touch unless I say so.

Rule 3 You must call me Miss C.

Rule 4 Miss C forever holds power over you.

Do you agree to my rules Daddy?"

"MrX69: Yes Miss C. "

Over the next 3 months MrX brought her more and more sexy outfits, each time she found a new parcel she would feel her body flush and want to model it for herself in front of the mirror. She loved looking so naughty and often would jump onto her bed to pleasure herself.

One day he suggested that she add a few sex toys to her list. He asked her what type of way she enjoyed touching herself to find the right type. She even rubbed her slit and fingered her pussy. Tell him it was for research and not at all because she was incredible turned on.

When it came, she unboxed it and held it in her hand. Feeling horny at the idea of a stranger buying her a sex toy. She undressed and slipped under the covers of her bed. Feeling her tits and body she made her way down and click the power button.

"OH FUCK" she moaned, she wasn't expecting it to be so nice, she moved it about her wet pussy feeling what it was like at different angles and speeds.

Her nipples were hard, and her body was starting to glow with sweat.

"OMG yes, daddy fucking YES" She moaned into a pillow.

She completely lost track of time as she spread her legs and used the new toy to bring along a wave of intensive orgasms, forget getting to moan into the pillow she moaned aloud, her wet pussy flowed as she imagined her mystery man Mr X fucking her. She was breathing heavy and panting, her sex toy playtime ended in an explosion of euphoria, as she screamed out aloud.

She must have slipped into a deep sleep after, as she woke the next day naked in bed. Her pussy had that naughty feeling of having a good time. Smiling as she looked at the sex toy beside her. Lifting it up on to her chest she took a picture of it between her tits.

"Miss C: Good morning, Mr X say hello to my new lover, this new toy had me cumming hard last night. Thank you, Mr X, for my sex toy."

"MrX69: Good morning gorgeous, you are most welcome happy to hear you enjoyed it, not going to lie I wish it was my cock between your tits. They are beautiful.

Still smiling she got herself out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready for work.

A few weeks later while trying on a few naughty outfits from her favourite Sugar Daddy, while she admired her sexy body in a full-length mirror. She decided to send a few pictures to Mark, her on and off fuck buddy.

Mark replied only three words.

"On the way"

When she opened the door for Mark, his eyes look like they wanted to pop out of his head and his mouth hit the floor. She was wearing a pink flower pattern lace push up bra, a matching thong and high heels.

As Mark walked to her bedroom, he couldn't stop eyeing her up.

"Wow you look fucking gorgeous, it's not my birthday for 3 weeks"! he said as he griped her hip to pull her in for a kiss.

"You know my rules." She ordered.

Mark abruptly stopped moving and talking.

"You may remove your clothes and sit on the edge of the bed. You know you are only here for my needs." Her tone added that she was in charge, and he should think himself lucky.

She walked over and placed a blind fold on him, then told him to lay in the middle of the bed. She slipped the thong off and ran it over his naked body and face to tease him. His cock hardened. She climbed onto the bed and flipped her leg over him and then sat her wet pussy to his mouth.

"Now eat my pussy" she ordered. Feeling his tongue licking her clit she closed her eyes wishing it was MrX.

Mark licked, then sucked on her clit making her wetter and wetter, she pushed her ass down hard on his tongue using it to fuck her.

Removing her bra, she squeezed her tits and pulled her nipple to her mouth to suck on it. She lifted her phone and snapped a picture. Looking down on herself, as she face fucked her fuck buddy. She sent it to Mark.

"Know your place bitch"! she added to the message.

Feeling her pussy juices flowing more and more, an explosion came from deep within her pussy, she squirted hard over his face in a great orgasm. She shuddered on top of him almost squeezing his head between her thighs.

"OH FUCK, YES" She screamed. She fucking loved oral sex.

Two weeks later MrX brought her the hot pink mini dress, without a delay she sent him a sexy picture of it on with no bra or panties. Her nipples were clearly visible through the tidy latex fabric.

"MrX69: Wow you look stunning in it, like a real-life Barbie Girl, I would love you to model it in front of me, then bend over and let me fuck your pussy deep."

"Miss C: Why don't you book a room this Friday. But you must remember my rules. If you break any, I will leave the room and block you on Sugar Daddy.net"

"MrX69: I do it right away Miss C I'll book a grandest suite I can for you.

Oh my God did I just agree to meet MrX.

She walked into the hotel lobby all eyes were on her, she was wearing the pink latex dress and high heels. An elderly couple stop in their tracks next to elevator, the man in his sixties looked her up and down hie mouth wide open. She skipped in front of them.

"Want to ride me, I mean with me?" C teased to him. His wife scoffed as the doors started to close and she blow him a kiss.

Her heart was already racing she as so horny with anticipation. She checked herself in the mirror, re-applying her lip gloss, she had never dressed to provocative in public like this before. It was trilling and the effect it was having on her pussy unbelievable. Wet didn't even begin to describe how it felt.

As she walked to the door, she took a deep breath and then knocked on the door to the penthouse suite. MrX answered the door straight away, he was dressed nice and was handsome.

"Good evening, Miss C." He smiled broadly and stood to one side.

She walked in and took in the room as he shut the door, very nice he really had splashed out.

"Very nice Daddy, you do know how to treat a girl." She smiled back to him then did a slow spin in the centre of the room modelling for him.

"Do you like my dress? I feel very naughty in it." She chuckled.

"You look fucking gorgeous Miss C, I want to kiss you all over and taste you so much. May I?" He was standing still as a statue next to the door. He was so obedient; he could easily overpower her. Yet she had complete control over him.

"You are very good at following my rules you Daddy. Do you remember each one?" she questioned him then bite her lower lip.

In one breath without hesitation, he stated them as if his life depended on it.

"Rule 1 Don't move unless you say so.

Rule 2 Don't touch unless you say so.

Rule 3 I must call you Miss C.

Rule 4 Miss C forever holds power over me."

She smiled back at him pleased and he smiled back happy, she pointed to a stop in front of the chair for him to stand. She waited for him to move standing only a few feet away. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress.

To be continued...

Chapter 2

I was sitting on an armchair in the corner of the room, as still as I could, with my heart beating out of my chest, my blood boiling with lust, as every second passed my will to stop myself from grabbing hold of the beauty before me was more intense.

I wore a fitted smart suit, my trousers failing to hide my raging hard on from her.

She was in control though, the holder of my deepest desires. I was under strict rules not to move without her permission, or she would leave, and I would never see her again.

But how was I sat in a high-end hotel room in the city, with a stunning woman in her early twenties while I was in my mid-thirties and out of her league.

Just her play toy, she had complete power over me.

She was an image of my dreams, a gorgeous glamour barbie girl. Her pink latex mini dress was on the floor, she was standing within arm's reach in 6-inch porn star high heels, heavenly legs leading up to a high waisted pink see through thong, outlining her wet tight pussy, her body tanned just the way I liked.

Her matching pink see-through bra with just enough lace to hide, and keep some mystery to her gorgeous hard nipples, the hot pink material stretching over her sexy round 34F tits.

All perfectly topped with the face and hair a goddess would be jealous off.

Beautiful rich blue eyes, full plump enhanced pink lips that I was dying to taste, wavey blonde hair with highlights of whites, golds and platinum framing a look of lust and the enjoyment over me across her face.

Looking down at the pink latex minidress on the floor that had wrapped her sexy body just moments before.

"Well Mr X you have passed the first test and haven't moved as I instructed. Even with me trying so hard to tease you as I stripped for you."

She started to walk around the chair, encircling me with her sweet perfume.

"Now in my bag I have every item of naughty clothing and the sex toys you have ever brought me."

Taking a deep breath to settle my composure, I eyed the bag on the bed she had just spoken of.

She continued while running her hands over her stunning body.

"If you wish for this naughty show time to continue you must not move from this seat. Only with my say so will you be blessed to touch and taste my soft skin."

With that she spun on her heels and walked over to her bag. Bending over to look inside, her stunning bubbly ass wiggled to me.

I couldn't help moaning.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me"

As I tighten my grip on the armrests to restrain myself, all I wanted to do was grab hold of her hips and thrust my hard cock between her perfectly formed ass cheeks.

With a cute smile on her face she winked at me and said.

"Now what should I put on next, oh yes" She pulled out a set of gym legging and a top, I recognised it right away as the first thing I gifted her.

She turned to me

"Close your eyes you don't get to see me fully naked till I say so.

I shut my eyes tight obeying her command. Listening as she stripped out of her bra and thong. I so badly wanted to see her gorgeous naked body.

I could hear her move towards me, waiting to see what she would do next. I jumped a little when she blowed on my neck and the nibbled on my left ear lobe.

"Am so horny Daddy and you have been teasing me with this big cock tenting your trousers." she rubbed the full length of my cock, cupping my balls and giving them a little squeeze.

I felt her start to unzip my trousers and pull my hard cock free, I stupidly opened my eyes in shock at what she was doing. Getting a brief view of her hand wrapped around my 7-inch-thick cock.

Her hand slapped hard on my leg." Don't you dare break my rules. First and last warning."

I shut my eyes tight again "Am sorry Miss C."

I heard her move around the room, had I blown my chance was she going to leave. I sat myself up straight forcing my cock to stand as tall and hard for her to see. My eyes shut and hand gripping the chair.

Silence and what felt like a life time passed. I held my breath willing myself to not move. Then I felt it, the warm breath from her mouth on my cock. I could feel my cock swelling in anticipation. The thought of her beauty just an inch from my aching hard cock was torture.

Then it happened, I felt the warm wet embrace of her lips and mouth around the large head of my cock.

" OHHH MY FUCKING GOD"

I moaned aloud finally releasing the breath I had held. I could feel her tongue lick and circle the bulbous head. Licking clean all pre cum. With a pop I heard her giggle.

"You taste good MrX, want me to continue?" she flicked the tip off her tongue the length of my cock.

"Yes sexy don't stop and please let me open my eyes?" I struggle as I willed her to suck my cock again.

"Give me a slow count to 10 then open your eyes not a second before." she ordered.

I took a deep breath and started.

"One."

she placed her tongue on my balls.

"Two."

she ran her wet tongue the length of my shaft.

"Three, oh yes you dirty girl"

the head of my cock entered her mouth again.

"Four" her tongue swirl around my cock, her moaning music to my ears.

"Five" her mouth went down taking more and more of my cock in.

"Oh my god six" She forced my cock into her throat sucking and gagging. I couldn't take it anymore I had to see her.

"seven, eight, nine, ten" I said in quick secession.

She removed my cock from her mouth smiling as I opened one eye to check. I opened both eyes and watched as she erotically sucked one of my balls into her mouth, taking turns from one to another. Her gorgeous blue eyes not breaking contact with mine.

I was in heaven, my hard cock glistened with the saliva of this goddess before me. Her pink lips lovingly kissed and parted around my cock. The lust in her eyes looked wild. She swallowed my cock again and this time I got to watch as my cock vanished deep into her throat. Her cheeks sucking it, little dimples formed on her face as she sucked with passion. I couldn't help but push my hips up to meet her mouth.

Her face was nestled into my lap, she had done it taking it all, deep throating my entire cock, it was swelling and close to the edge of ejaculation.

She slowly, drew her lips up sucking hard as she went. As my cock popped out of her mouth. She planted a little peck of a kiss on the tip.

She pushed my legs wider, then moved forward between them. My hard wet cock rested against the spandex of her gym top; she then spitted a generous amount of extra saliva on the head of my cock. Then lifting the bottom of her top, she quickly slid my hard cock between her tits.

The tight warm flesh of her tit wrapped around my cock. She wiggled her tits and the head just popped out. Placing a hand on each side she slowly started to use her gorgeous tits to fuck my cock.

MrX1869
MrX1869
1 Followers
12