4 rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long the pace was picking up, a mixture of her saliva and my cum was easily helping and added a sexy shine to her tits.

Tilting her head down she flicked her tongue on the head of my cock. "Oh yes MrX you taste so good, are you going to cum all over my tits."

She pulled my cock free and her top off over her head. Then hungrily suck my cock into her mouth and wanked it hard.

" FUCK MISS C AM GOING TO CUM" I called out with pure sexual euphoria.

She aimed my cock at her tits and a torrent of cum jetted out my cock covering her tits, neck and waiting open mouth and tongue. Thick white cum glassed her gorgeous tits, she giggled as she took my cock into her mouth again she sucked hard emptying any remaining cum from my balls. Causing my body to shake in orgasmic bliss.

I watched as she took her cum covered tongue into her mouth and swallowed every drop. "Mmmmm yummy MrX. Now because your following my rules so well you may strip naked and lay on the bed. I am going to be two mins."

With that Miss C jumped up, kissed me on the lips and ran to the bathroom taking her bag of secrets with her.

I didn't hesitate, throwing my jacket on the floor, ripping my shirt open causing buttons to fly everywhere. My trousers were already by my ankles, so I kick them off along with my shoes in a different corner. Once fully naked I stood and stretched my body tall, the pain of trying not to move had taken its toll. My cock was already raging hard again was sticking out still glistening with her saliva. My balls and cock looked larger then ever before, the lust and desire to fuck her had it swelling to new lengths and girth.

I sat onto the bed near the headboard and waited with anticipation what my new sex princess would walkout wearing next.

I wasn't disappointed. Miss C walked out modelling a gorgeous black bra that pushed her huge tits up making sexy flesh mountains. I wanted to berry my face between them, my cock throbbed as she did a little spin. Her pussy was covered in a sexy thong that I wanted desperately to rip off. Her ass looked incredible; her legs were lovingly wrapped in stockings that ended mid thigh.

" what do you think?

12