All Comments on '4 Seasons of a Life Ch. 01'

by bb1212

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsabout 19 years ago
I liked it!

Keep it going, I would love to see next chapter(s)!

THX

John from Budapest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
write the next chapter

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Waiting for Season 2

Good start! Well written and erotic. It takes me back to when I was 18 (I think I can remember back that far).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A "Story Teller"

Author, I am so appreciative of your efforts and hope you can continue these stories of yours.

I hope others will take the time to read your other offerings if they haven't already. I know they will enjoy them as I did! The themes are an important part of your appeal - they are realistic and not cruel or demented.

I am sure you are writting for pleasure and have some experience in this medium due to your expertise. It appears to me that you could do well for yourself in a novel should you decide to do so. But first things first. Selfishly, I hope that we have to endure(ha) your efforts for a while as you polish your skills and until you decide to publish something longer, more challenging and financially rewarding.

Until then, your talent, imagination, wit and efforts are greatly appreciated!!! With Best Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GREAT JOB

Can not wait for the other seasons. BROVO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Very EROTIC>>>>

Great piece of innocent erotica...But I wonder what would have happened to poor David if it hadn't started raining :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good stuff

Beats the heck outa my 1st experience. We had a cat get under the fold-out bed and start screaming to get out while I was making love to the young lady in question. Far less romantic! This was a beautiful scenario, Sir. I cannot wait to see where it goes from here.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
Lovely!

Sweet, innocent, and so convincing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BEAUTIFUL, WELL WRITTEN, FIRST TIME SEX

But rather odd -- he's only just met her and she starts talking sex with a stranger -- and then doing, cramped up in a pickup truck, raining hard. But they get the job done! Then the curious 19 years reference. And immediately go their separate ways. Just odd. Well, at least, different. I suppose that is some of what makes it intriguing. I liked it.

The hymen covers the mouth of the vagina. So it cannot happen as portrayed, with the head going into the vagina, then proceeding further until it meets the hymen. Google: hymen location.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a good 1st time story, and I wish my 1st time with a female had been as open and enjoyable as this coupling. My first sexual experience was with a blind date my first year in college. I had arranged for a motel room for her, but she grabbed my hand at the mixer dance and literally dragged me back to my dorm room where she proceeded to fuck me. There was very little said between us and absolutely no tenderness or romance, but I did lose my virginity. Ever since I've referred to her as Olga, Strong like Water Buffalo! Other sexual experiences since then have been far more enjoyable.

I liked the story, but I don't understand why everybody writes about penetration and then hitting the girl's hymen down inside her pussy. The hymen is a thin membrane of skin at the very mouth or opening of a female's vagina. It isn't several inches deep inside. If it's still intact, the guy's penis would hit her hymen when he first tried to penetrate her, and having or not having an intact hymen isn't a very good indication of a girl's virginity, by the way. Keep writing good erotic stories, but get your facts straight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous