All Comments on '4 Seasons of a Life Ch. 02'

by bb1212

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
why?

This chick is just plain weird! Nineteen years? Great sex BOTH times! Enough for her to come 5000 miles to let him throw one into her own daughter, and then fly away? Life is just too short for this kind of bizarre nonsense. After declaring my love, if she told me look her up in another "nineteen" years I'd tell her to not fucking bother!

NamizujsNamizujsalmost 19 years ago
The previous comment is a bit brash, but...

I do think it is a tall order, 2x 19 years, but not impossible, for a story anyway...

But please add a 03 chapter too.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
take a hike sheila

nothing wrong with these stories being a bit far fetched, after all this is fantasy. BUT...to ask a man to wait a second 19 years for her to come back is just too far fetched. in his position i'd tell her either to stay or not bother to return. AND, i'd make sure i was nowhere to be found at about the time of the 3rd visit to emphasise the point.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
After reading Ch 3...

I still like it, and ridicule Anonymous, who would say take a hike Sheila!

It is a great idea, and a good story, some explanations in Ch 3, but a lot left for Ch 4!

Go on!

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another 19 years? c'mon how long does he have?

Nice story. I liked him taking the daughter's virginity @ the end, too. That was pretty special! VBut to wat another 19 years to see them again! How long does this guy's libido have? Holy cow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love and pain

What a great story. Talk about love, pain and the whole damn

unfairness of life. This angel comes into his life, takes a great big grip on his heart and dissappears for years. The promised return happens and poor old David is given another taste of heaven plus a surprise extra, only to have them both

fly off into the wild blue yonder. Poor guy, I feel so sorry for him. Wish it could have been me.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stupid

vaseline and a condom???? unless you are planning a sequel with another daughter, this is just plain dumb.

juan2forkjuan2forkover 10 years ago

Follow them to America!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FIRST COMMENT is wrong

...with 5,000 miles. I Googled it. Dallas (about 190 north of Austin) to Adelaide is 9,000 miles. One airline ticket price listed was $2,000.

She does not call before spending that kind of money??? She/they are on a tight one-day-allowed schedule. What if he was out of town that day? Wasted....

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous