4. Wife's Love

Story Info
The story of love and sex in a family.
10.9k words
3.53
18.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

The failure of a marriage or not.

I write for my pleasure, if it's fun for your reading then great, if you have not enjoyed it sorry, just move on.

The failure of a marriage or not.

I tell this story as a memorial to my wife, whom I loved and still love to this day.

Everyone calls me Dave, I'm basically a builder, as it's called a one man band, I do most of the work but hire people in as I need or have to as the job needs a certificate to pass on.

It started by being asked to help a neighbour, Bill, when I was only 12, he needed someone to hold the ladder and pass tools to him, as a kid it was fun and as I enjoyed helping him and wasn't bad at it, he showed me how things went together in a house, it was only weekends at first but by the end of the year I was working with him evenings, weekends and holidays.

He paid me, probably well below what he would have had to pay a grown man but as I was so young, no tax, for him or me to pay, mum and dad made me save it in a bank account, much as I was upset at the time it really got me off to great start when I left school to start working full time.

I was never the type of guy that had lots of friends, I was too busy working so I never had a real girlfriend, yes a kiss and a fumble if I went to a party, but they were few and far between.

Bill gave me tools of my own, showed me how to look after them, how to use them safely, yes plenty were his old ones but they were still usable, working for him full time for 5 years, until I was 20.

Living at home still, I put all my wages in my bank account, mum wouldn't take anything for my keep, I see now how much I owed mum and dad for that, Bill started to step back from actual working much, let me take on most of it, so at the grand age of 25 I was able to buy a small, very small flat of my own to do up, it took me nearly a year as I only worked on it evenings and Sundays.

I needed to earn as much as I could to pay for it and keep saving. I say it myself but I did a good job on it, it looked much better than any of the others in the block.

I went to each estate agents office in town, got them to come round and price it up for sale, I have to admit that I picked the office with the girl I fancied most working for them, being shy, and having no experience with chatting to any female apart from family and for work it took me a long time trying to get up the courage to ask her out.

Her name was Susan, Su, she surprised me by jumping at my idea of a drink that night, we got on well, I picked her up took her for a drink and took her home, apologising for the van, I didn't have a car, I got an unexpected kiss good night on her door step, WOW.

The next week I asked her out again and she told me that I had disappointed her in not asking sooner, this time we went to the cinema, no idea what we were supposed to be watching, I couldn't take my eyes off her, as she held my hand, then half way through lent in and kissed me.

I don't think either of us saw anything else till the lights went up at the end, we went for a coffee on our way home,

As we talked Su explained that she had had to help at home with her grandmother, that she had died last year after being bedridden for 8 years, she was 32, as I was 26 was that going to be a problem? I never thought of it as such.

I was taking longer to do my work after each date, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

The flat sold fast, the estate agent told me that if I would only use him he would give me a discount on both buying and selling if I kept to the same standard of work, it gave me lots of opportunities to see Su as well.

He knew that Su and I were going out together, and to save him from taking me round to view my next buy, Su was given the keys and we went after hours, on our way home or out on a date, on the forth visit it was to a little bungalow, 1 bedroom thing, set in a small garden, knew straight away that I wanted it.

We went for a drink and I couldn't stop talking about it, Su made me take her back to see it on the way home, it didn't have electricity switched on so we walked round with a torch, Su holding tightly to me, stood in the kitchen, or what was left of it, and kissed long and hard.

"First thing in the morning I will be in to set about buying it. I told Su.

I can see us in here when it's done up, can you?" I hadn't thought about how I said that, but Su had heard what I was saying before I did, she jumped into my arms and we were kissing a long time.

So 3 months later I got the keys. Why does it take so long to buy a house in England?

That evening Su came with me to number 2 as we started to call it, helped to clear rubbish out, swept away years of neglect, dust and debris, she had brought a basket of food and water, I had the kettle and mugs, tea and coffee, as we sat we reviewed the order of things to do, this was going to be another evening and weekend's job, but this time I had a helper, the first thing I needed to do was get the garden in a bit of a tidy state so I could set up a store area and assemble a shed that I found on my trip to town, I could reuse lots of things that people would throw away.

Saturday I had the garden to do, Su started to remove the kitchen cabinets and, well everything except we kept the table and chairs, after a good days work Su called me in and asked if I would take her out for a meal tonight, somewhere nice, so we packed up went home to bathe and put some nice clothes on for a change.

I picked her up and we went for what turned out to be a very nice meal, we talked for a long while, when I took her home she sat me on the seat in the front garden, we kissed and cuddled in the moonlight.

Su sat up held my hands and looking down asked

"Why haven't you tried to go further? I'm dressed up in a skirt that if dad sees me in it he'll blow a gasket, my tits hurt in the bra I am nearly wearing pushing them at you all night." I could see she had tears in her eyes.

"I like you so much, you're my first girlfriend, I am terrified that you would think I was only after sex, I don't know how to seduce you, I don't want to lose or push you into anything you're not comfortable doing.

I'v had trouble not staring at your amazing body from the first time I saw you, you do things to me that nobody else ever has."

She burst into tears.

"You stupid stupid man, you'll have to throw me out if you want to get rid of me.

With that we held each other tightly, we were kissing and as I was going to try to get a hand on her tits, the next door neighbour came home and had to talk to me about some work he wanted, Su pulled her coat around her to cover up her legs and chest from view.

I have to go in, see you in the morning." A quick kiss and she disappeared.

Next morning it was uncomfortable, things were not the same, but the kisses were long and hard every time we came close. I was hard all day thinking that I would get to see or at least feel her boobs, 5.30 Su said we needed to stop for the day, I went and washed my hands and face, she led me into the bedroom, well it will be when it's done.

She had put a blow up mattress in, she lay down, I followed her and we were kissing and caressing each other.

Su was all over me, kissing laughing even biting me, she held my hand moving it over her boob, I squeezed it, rolled it and swapped to the other side, she undid the buttons on her blouse pulled it off, started with my tee, I helped, I pulled her to me, kissing her and made my way towards her boob's, she unhooked her bra, held it in place.

"Take your trousers off" I scrambled to comply, as I pulled them down Su let her bra drop, I tried to take it slowly but she was not helping me with the body she had, I was probably in lust, hard as I could be, as she took hold of my cock, I held her boobs kissing every inch before taking her nipple and giving it a suck, Su squeezed and stroked me, I came all over her, I made her wet and sticky from her chin to her trousers, fuck fuck fuck, what happened.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't" I started to say, red faced my half limp cock still in Su's hand.

She looked up and smiled, "I liked it though, as she started to stroke me again, she swapped hands and sucked her wet sticky fingers, mmmmm I could get to liking this, try it" she held her hand up to my lips, I licked it, kissed her palm, her lips and her sticky boobs.

Tomorrow we will have to see if we can contain this to where it's intended to be, take it slower."

"I better get some condoms" trying to think about what Su was saying, promising?

" No need, I have been on the pill since our second date, I'v been waiting for you, to you know, make the first move. Mum always told me to be careful."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for waiting, sorry for making a mess of our first time, I hoped that it would be more romantic, music, soft lighting, a bed, I was building up my courage, honestly."

The spell was broken so we cleaned up using the wet wipes Su had brought for the job, we dressed locked up and I took her home, we both still lived with our mums and dad's.

The next evening we were both trying to be good, not to go inside and see if we could do it right, but both parents said that they would pop over to see what we were doing, both set's came soon after each other, never having met they had plenty to chat about as well as making suggestions of what I should be doing, thankfully Su had put the mattresses in my van, out of sight.

Not sure how I would have explained that.

It was 8 o'clock when we stopped working, I walked to the chip shop just round the corner, Su got ready, I thought just for the food, but returning she had cleaned up, put the mattresses back, put some makeup on, perfume and a mini skirt and bra.

I had left the sink in the bathroom, hot water was by kettle, I quickly had a strip wash, put my shorts on with a tee. The food was rushed by both of us, we had other things on our minds.

Su led the way, we went slowly kissing and feeling each other moving around finding our likes and dislikes, I found the zip on her skirt, slid it down as Su pulled my tee up and we parted to take it off, I found her nipple, soon we were both naked, Su laid back I felt that she was wet, excited by my touch.

I moved over and slowly entered her, I had never felt so good, we moved together, apart, together faster and faster, bang, I blew my load in her, she shuddered and clenched my cock, it felt wonderful, we were both panting, laughing, kissing, sucking caressing each other, as we cooled down I started to move back and forth, never having gone really soft I regained my hardness still inside her, I rose up onto my knees, it gave me a different angle, as I started to go faster Su's legs came around me, held me tighter as I started to drive into her hot wet pussy, her breathing was getting ragged, she was cuming, she was moaning.

"Yes Yes Yes" on each thrust of my cock, I slowed, she got her breath back, I upped my pace, she started again, Yes, Yes, Yes, do, it, do, it, make, me, yours."

Each word as if I was driving it out of her, I took her feet lifting them up, right up over my head, I was in heaven, I pounded, no other word to describe it, I pounded her, the vocal yes yes was giving me the beat of her want, if she got quicker, so did I, as she lost her breath I slowed, having cum before I was lasting, then Su grabbed her boobs, pulled them out towards me and came, that took me over the edge, I blew my load in what I now considered to be mine, MY pussy.

It being the second load, with the angle and force that I was driving into her we were coated in sex juice, I lowered her legs rolled onto my side bringing Su with me still attached and cuddled her to me kissing stroking nibbling her neck.

It took some time to calm down, even longer to clean ourselves up, we couldn't stop holding each other, touching, hugging.

The next evening as I picked her up from her home, her mum gave me a hug, don't hurt her she whispered to me, treat her right, she loves you, turned and called Su.

I asked if she was okay, did she have any regrets, was I wrong to do what I did last night? To answer my question when we opened the house she led me into the bedroom, stripped off laid back and waited, I would love to say that I was a gentleman and made love to her, but looking back I just got naked and fucked her silly, the only work that was done that evening was washing up the mess we made of each other, my cock was raw that night, Su's pussy couldn't have been any better, we both had love bites, luckily I didn't put any above Su's collar bone, she just had to wear a high neckline for the rest of the week, I didn't care who saw my medals, that's what I thought of them as.

We agreed that we had to slow down with the sex if we wanted to finish the house, we limited our time to Saturday evening for full sex but made out every time we met, sometimes Su would give me a blow job, sometimes I would lick her to orgasm.

I found that Su would now never start sex, she never said no, but never took the lead again. She was a loving partner, gave me everything she had or I could ask for once she was started.

By accident I found out that if I pinched and pulled her nipples either one or both, over or under clothing and held them for a short while, it was as if I had found a starter button, she'd just get into it and let go, my little sex doll, pinch a nipple nothing was off the table, if I wanted it she gave it in buckets, if I didn't pinch her nipple she was still a loving giver, but never with the same energy, but she never said no.

We talked about this as I started to make up for our years of restraint, she had confessed that she was a virgin our first time, yes she had been fingered, played with even given an orgasm, but had never been penetrated properly, no different than I.

I asked her to marry me the day we sold the house, we went together to buy the rings, took both sets of parents out for a meal that weekend and told them the news, they said they were happy for us, made all the right noises.

I left all the arrangements to Su and them.

We had found number three, and it was well on the way to be finished, another bungalow, needing more work than the last two, but I could manage it, it just took longer to complete as it needed a new roof as well as everything else.

I always brought a £1 lottery ticket each week bit of a joke I'd never won anything, 4 months before the wedding I won, WOW.

£ 1.5 million. It paid off the small mortgage on the house, and gave me the money to do the house really well. I looked round for a forever home, something that we could have kids in, something that would last. I didn't tell Su about the win till I thought I had found the perfect place, when I took her to view it she loved it but couldn't see how we could afford it now, maybe after a few more do uppers, with lots of luck, but after asking what would be wrong with it if we could afford it, her fear was that it was too big for the 2 of us, so as I explained about the win, and how I intended to make her pregnant every other year, if the owners of the house weren't in I think that I would have breed her on their bed right then.

I took her home the next morning, having gone to a travel motel, I didn't have to pull her nipple until about 4.00 am, we brought the house, cash for a quick sale, I rented a house on a long term, so we now had somewhere to go, somewhere to call a base, until our home was finally ready.

The marriage was of course super, if Su was happy I didn't care what anyone else thought, we went on honeymoon, a fortnight in Greece, 5 star hotel, all the bells and whistles you could want, all I wanted was Su, and I had her, many many times, I was politely asked not to use the balcony again because the neighbours complained, on our last night I made sure that they were the same neighbours and made Su make lots of noise, I was on honeymoon, what else did they think we were going to be doing?

I didn't get her pregnant then, not from the lack of trying, more to do with Su still on the pill.

I employed workmates to help finish our home, I could afford it now, so started more of a firm by getting more work and using others to do the work, I kept a close eye on all my jobs, never accepting less than I would have done, so work was no problem, word of mouth was gold to me, anyone I employed knew what I expected and apart from 1 man they all delivered.

The day we moved into our home, I made a show of putting Su's pills in the bin, proceeded to start to breed her, she loved it, I loved it, Su was very keen to be a mum, I was very keen to have Su as my lover and a mum.

She fell pregnant 3 months after moving into what we named our home as " Piggy's" we never explained to anybody that we named it that as I was a pig for her body and she was a pig for my cock. So Piggy's it was.

Lucky for me Su was as sexually charged until the last month of her pregnancy, but she surprised me one night by calling me to her, I found her laid over the bed, feet on the floor, legs as wide as she was able with a jewel crusted butt plug in, "Come take care of us, I have been stretching myself ready for you this last fortnight, I have cleaned out and oiled, ready to take care of you now I'm not able in the normal way".

Wow, I hadn't ever given a thought about doing this before, but Su must have done a lot of thinking about it. I took it slow, as I was thinking about not hurting Su or the baby, but once I was in and moving, Su put all those thoughts out of my mind.

Thank goodness we didn't have neighbours close by, she went wild, she couldn't get enough attention, I didn't last long, but after I had gone through the bathroom to clean up, I was told in no uncertain way to get on the bed in front of her, she brought me back to life, and then commanded me to take her again and not to hold back, I didn't, I know my place with a pregnant woman, under the thumb.

We were delivered a lovely little girl who we called C1 as a family joke no complications, nothing missing or wrong with her, and mother doing just as well.

Both sets of grandparents were over the moon, they stayed a week each to get Su sorted at home, I was glad of that, but glad to go to work out of the way, I missed our home to ourselves, but would have to get used to it never being quite the same again.

After a lot of debate we eventually called her Jo.

A baby brings lots of unforeseen changes and challenges to first time parents, I'm sure we had them all, but with luck we passed through those changes without much trouble, sex was back on 6 weeks after getting home, 6.5 weeks and I worked it out, it was the baby feeding, remember what I told you about Su's nipple's and sex? I had to endure having sex at least twice a day, what a hardship.

If I came home for lunch, it was me that did the feeding, I did learn to pump Su, you know one of those electric pumps, save the milk, freeze it, I could see that we could sell some if we were hard up, the more you keep draining it the longer it will keep flowing. The baby was weaned off after a year, but I took the full two years to stop feeding on her, I gave up on the pump, it was much more of a pleasure to both of us to use me, those nipples never failed to stop pleasing us.

Baby's 2 & 3 came as a pair, TWIN'S, C2 & C3 or really Pip and Em, Su was as randy as ever, I could turn her on with a nipple pull.

The twins always drank nearly every drop so I got less, Su was quicker to get back to her normal self this time, the grandmothers stayed a week each, and we were back in the swing, more juggling with a 2 year old and 2 new baby's but we coped, I again enjoy the milking and sex that comes with it.

But it never got to the same level of fun I think for either of us, I think that we both thought that we would have lots more kids, but maybe we would have to think about that later.

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers