All Comments on '4. Wife's Love'

by oldtwit

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Author says "I write for my pleasure, if it's fun for your reading then great, if you have not enjoyed it sorry, just move on." But readers do not know what whether they would enjoy the story until they read it. It is not as if there is a synopsis at the beginning that says what the story is about or that indicates the quality of the writing. So the disclaimer is fairly silly and does not afford author any dispensation.

This story does not belong in LW but in Incest/Taboo. Further, the story line is unrealistic even for sick minds.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

What a Sweet tale, perfect for the Hallmark Channel. Heart warming and Heart Breaking both. About a man's love for his wife and his wife's perfect love for him. She was seduced and used by a man who had opportunity and drugs. Sadly, This story points out how a man, his family, and his wife must always be alert and on guard against EVIL that will quickly take advantage of an opportunity to use and abuse the innocent. Seduced against her will by EVIL and drups to spoil the innocent. 10 Big Blazing Stars for this Epic tale that also includes an innocent daughter's love and devotion. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

Nope. Keep incest out of LW.

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Story was bouncing around in my head while I was reading. Then everything clicked into place as the story progressed. Very well written. Sexy and cute. Forget the naysayers about the incest. You made it fit into the LW category. Is it real life? Who the hell knows. It is just a story that brought a smile to my face.

Jaydean409Jaydean4098 months ago

Should be fucking the twins too!!!!

PorthosandPatPorthosandPat8 months ago

Agree with #someoneother this should be in the incest/Taboo pile

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

@someoneother, he even says, "if you have not enjoyed it sorry, just move on." "HAVE not enjoyed it," so that means AFTER we've read it, so how can we "just move on?" Aren't we allowed to score/comment on stories that we haven't enjoyed?

patilliepatillie8 months ago

Bizarre story, really not credible. She is caught cheating but then it is postured by oldest daughter it was drug induced rape? No evidence of that really, then becomes an incest story. Damn

GardenshedGardenshed8 months ago

I agree with Buster2u comments. The twist to incest after Su passed, was bizarre.

Thanks for writing.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

It was OK until I got to the incest, i then lost interest as that doesn’t do anything for me, having had 2 daughters.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Adding incest to another Hunter and drugs story proves that this author is another pseudonym for Sleepy Joe.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine8 months ago

Loved the story. Loved the family dynamics. Especially when the twins watched their dad and sister fucking.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

Nice 4-star story.

I've never really noticed the category police before. Wonder when they last had a successful prosecution?

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Sleepy Joe with a new pseudonym with another story about Hunter and the rest of his family.

miket0422miket04228 months ago

They try to explain away Su's cheating that she was tied up. Then as she was drugged. No proof of drugging. Just the daughter's say so.

Even if it was true, how did Su end up in a position that the guy could drug her?

All the explanations come from Jo. Su apologizes but, never tells her side of anything.

It was an ok story right up until the aftermath of her cheating and then it just went off the rails quickly.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland7 months ago

The story started out very plausibly evoking the daily life and the mindset of working-class English people. I liked that. Then (with Su's infidelity or rape--and the family's reactions) the story got wilder still, and I liked that too. At last, following Su's death, it got crazy, off-the-charts wild, and I liked that too. The good wife or girlfriend who "cheats" only because she was drugged is a familiar plot-element on Literotica. On the other hand, the good wife who gives her widower her oldest daughter and her blessing strikes me as a lovely invention.

.

I think most Literotica writers have written an occasional story that could fit reasonably well into 2 or 3 different Lit. categories ... and that fits perfectly into none. I'm not sure why so many readers get upset when a story gives them something they hadn't expected.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Thanks, I liked it. 5 BIG ASS FUCING HUGE FLAMING STARS!

NickTeeNickTee2 months ago

I'm sorry I read this. Should have read the tags first but surely this should be in incest or fetish

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

you make the dark twists of life come as sweet nothings afterwards, blending many tags make your stories colorful? still 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldtwit@oldtwit
Just a sad old twit reading lots, try to comment as much as I can on anything I read to the end ( most things ) , the older I get I think that I say just what I think at that moment, if you’re writing is going to effect me then I think that it,s fair that I can tell you, I fin...