$400 to Fuck Your Wife week 02

Story Info
Week 2 Paying off HIS debt.
5.5k words
4.57
8.4k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

$400 to fuck your wife -- 2nd week

This fictitious story direct is from my vivid, dirty, creative mind and it contains no non-consensual content. No one under the age of eighteen is involved in any way in this story. I am a female writing from the perspective of the male in this story, This is NOT a "fuck her until she is dead!" kind of story, but is more of a seduction of an innocent 24 year old woman. If you are looking for more of a headboard banging type of tale, perhaps this is not your kind of story.

Please enjoy and leave feedback if you want to read more. It would be very beneficial if you read part 1 before reading this part. Below is the same short introduction to both parts.

* * * * * * * *

My name is Peter (not my real name) and I have, by shear circumstance, enjoyed one of the most sexy and beautiful women in the world in multiple carnal ways over the past several months. It all started in, of all places in church. John and Mary (their real names) are a recently married couple still celebrating their first year of marriage. They are a beautiful couple that are very happily married with a future full of promise.

Mary was a stunning woman with mahogany brown hair and blue eyes that pulled me in every time I made eye contact. She would always lower her eyes showing her shyness, but we always somehow found each other every time we found ourselves in the same room. John was 6'3" with red hair and was a true specimen of masculine form. Their love and happiness showed through to me and probably anyone who saw them interact.

One problem -- they have financial problems and have found themselves in a hole that they cannot seem to know how to climb out of.

* * * * * * * * *

WEEK 2

It was less than 24 hours since my beloved lover, Mary, left with her stunned husband to head home after the cuckold session we had in my bedroom. I was on cloud nine as I relished the happenings of the previous 24 hours. But I needed to get prepared for the next weekend.

I decided that I needed to record the next sessions and so early Monday Morning, I headed to the local video recording/security/detective agency to learn what I needed to do to set up my house to record to view and record activity inside my house. $5,000 later, the company sent over an installation crew and over the next couple of days, set up several cameras each in my living room and both bedrooms to give different angles and one more in the kitchen and another focused on the front porch. I didn't want to miss a minute of seeing/watching my gorgeous Mary or her devoted but naive husband.

I stocked my fridge with some nice wine and champagne with some fruit and cheese boards from the local caterer. I knew that we would have to order in dinner for Saturday night, but fruit and cheese with wine seemed appropriate.

Noon, Saturday, and I was already literally shaking from anticipation. At precisely 3pm, my doorbell rang, and I looked at the camera to see Mary and her husband waiting at my front door. Mary was wearing a raincoat and was carrying an overnight bag. John seemed very nervous, and I let them wait until they rang the doorbell again. Didn't want to appear too anxious.

When I felt I left them stew long enough, I opened the door and greeted them warmly. My greeting to Mary was a little bit warmer than John's, but I didn't want to disrespect a husband who brings presents like Mary to my front door.

Just to tease a bit, I "forgot" I left panties and bra on the living room from last Sunday tryst in the same place as she left them a week ago.

I politely pulled Mary close for a short kiss. She offered me her cheek, but I turned her head to counter offer a kiss on the lips. She did not reject my counteroffer and I politely gave her a 15-20 second kiss. Nothing offensive to either man nor wife.

They both looked expectant and so I ushered them into my living room. "Make yourself at home, I just have to check on something." I said before I turned and headed for the video control room that was set up in an unused closet. The bright pink bra and panties shrewdly on the floor did not go unnoticed by either.

Checking to make sure the cameras and mics were working properly; I took a few minutes to eavesdrop on their conversation. John spoke first. "You going to be ok?" How adorable I thought. Husband is so protective, yet so inexperienced to get himself into this untenable position.

"I'll be fine." Mary simply answered.

John offered, "We can always leave here and find another solution, you know."

"John, we tried and that didn't work. We found another way and I am committed to following through with the agreement we made." Mary almost seemed anxious, but was that just me?

"Well, let's wait until after dinner and then we will decide." I forgot that last Sunday, I offered them both dinner before I was going to consummate our agreement.

"Ok." Mary replied.

With all cameras and mics working and recording, it was time to make my planned entrance. I bounded down the stairs and apologized for the interruption. "Sorry about that. Just had to make sure that the commode wasn't sticking. I have been having a few issues." The lie was meant to make them more relaxed that I was not just some lecherous old man waiting to pounce. Just because that was a true depiction of me, doesn't mean that I want them to realize it.

"John, I know I told you that I would take you out for dinner, but I'm afraid I can't. I have a plumber coming over soon and I need to stay here, but there is no reason why you can't just go home, and I will faithfully bring Mary to Mass with me tomorrow as I promised.

John didn't know what to say, but I detected a slight smile from Mary. This woman was very much aware of what was going on and was very accepting of sending her husband home sooner than later. Maybe to save his feelings or maybe just to get started a bit earlier than expected. Either way, Mary bought into the deception.

"Oh, before you leave. Do me one favor, ok?"

"What do you...?"

I cut him off as he seemed pissed. "Could you please remove Mary's raincoat for me? I want to see if you dressed her the way I asked."

Now really annoyed, John started, "I, I mean we, did...!"

"John, please do as I ask. Remember the $400? Remember the house foreclosure? Now, DO AS I ASK! Remove Mary's raincoat for me. I want to stand back and watch the unveiling, ok cucky?"

I don't think he understood the word cucky, but he did as I asked and turned Mary towards him and started to untie the belt. "Slowly!" I commanded and sure enough he slowed down. The unveiling was epic!

After the buttons were loosened, the raincoat hung open and sure enough, Mary was wearing very high cut daisy dukes with a bright red cutoff top. Clearly no bra contained her breasts as her nipples were pushing hard against the light fabric.

"Now, John, stand behind your wife and slowly remove the raincoat!" He complied and Mary shivered in response. Was she cold or just excited? I was going with excited. I liked that thought better.

"Ok, John, you can take that home with you. Mary will not be needing the raincoat anymore tonight and since I assume she brought clothes for Mass tomorrow; she won't need it then either."

When he was done, I opened the front door for him and ushered him out. When I saw the recording later, he remained on the front porch for several minutes and I didn't know until when I saw the recording, he listened with his ear against the door for any activity on the other side.

I wish in hindsight; I would have thought of that, or I would have tortured him a bit more by making noise that would set him imagination on fire. I didn't hate this guy, nor did I pity him. He deserved what I was dishing out and since I knew that he would benefit in two very distinct ways for the rest of his life.

First, this experience would never completely leave his conscience. He would learn to think further down the road when faced with any upcoming financial opportunity and would maybe not be as quick to take more financial burdens on than they could handle.

Second, the lessons I was about to give to his wife would make her a far better lover than she would otherwise be. Without my "free education", she might eventually learn the things that I could teach, but these sex lessons would accelerate her learning curve and HE would be the main beneficiary of those lessons.

My attention focused on the nearly naked woman in front of me. I hugged her and thanked her for coming before I steered her towards the couch. "Can I get you something to drink? Wine, champagne, water?"

"Water would be great. My throat is a bit dry."

"Mine is too. Ice, no ice?"

"Ice, please."

I retrieved the water in my best stemware with some craft ice that looked more elegant and special. I even added a lime slice mounted on the edge of the glass and when I arrived back at the couch, I sat about a foot away from her. I didn't want to scare her.

"Remember, I told you that I would never hurt you or I will not do anything that you do not want, Mary. You are a very beautiful woman and sexy as hell as well. Remember the safe word?"

"Soap."

"That's it, Mary. If you ever want me to stop, just say soap, and I will stop immediately, ok?"

"Yes." She replied.

I leaned in to kiss her and she met me halfway. Our lips met and parted slightly. The soft caress of her lips on mine was thrilling and I felt my dick start to rise to the occasion. I was enjoying the seduction and I hoped that she was enjoying it as well.

When our lips parted, she took a sip of the ice water before I came back in for another round. This time her reaction was far more passionate, and it took me by surprise! Her tongue pushed against my lips, and I opened enough for her to push her invading tongue into my mouth.

Her moan was audible, and she seemed to melt into my arms. I pulled her in, and we made out like teenagers on their parent's couch at 1 in the morning. When we pulled apart, she stood and in one graceful move pulled her top over her head revealing her pointy tipped nipples to me.

I had to stare for a second or two before she offered her right breast to me. Of course, I accepted the offer and sucked her whole tit into my mouth. Surprisingly, her tit fit perfectly! Her moaning was load as she pulled me tighter into her chest.

She pulled back and her breast made a loud pop as it exited my mouth, but she wanted more! She turned and without a word, pushed her left tit towards me to get the same treatment. This time, I allowed my hand to roam, and I caressed the other breast as I sucked hard on the left one.

When I released both, I stared into her blue eyes and knew she was ready. I could smell her sex juices as I pictured them flowing freely into her panties. I had her stand, and she knew what to do.

She opened the buckle of her large belt and released to button on the top of her jean shorts. Immediately, her pale blue panties were visible. I love it when young people remember instructions given to them almost a week ago.

She had to wiggle her hips back and forth to get the daisy dukes to release their hold on her ass, and when she did, jeans and panties both came off at the same time revealing her naked womanhood to the relative stranger before her.

Lifting her arms above her head, she blatantly, displayed herself to me. She opened her legs and reaching down to her pussy, pulled it open to expose her most intimate parts.

"What are you doing, Mary?" I asked.

"You make me feel like a real woman. I have never felt like this before and I want to show you parts of me that no one, even my husband has seen."

"Fire away, Mary! I am your very willing audience." The word audience seemed to set her off and she bent her legs slightly and pushed her hips towards me to in a move that I have only seen from strippers. Mary was a natural and thoughts of the weeks ahead pushed me to limits I never even considered before.

"Mary, you are a natural stripper! Have you ever considered...?"

I was stopped mid-sentence as Mary convulsed with her first orgasm. I haven't even touched her yet and she was cumming like a wanton slut! I pulled my pants down, exposing my engorged dick and before I could react, Mary attacked and mounted my hard cock. She slid down taking my entire shaft inside her. Her convulsing cunt squeezed and fucked me until I shot my first load deep into her womb!

Not even 15 minutes passed since her husband left, that Mary came three times and took my hot load deep in her wanting pussy. She said just one word after she collapsed on my shoulder, and it was a word that I thought she never even knew existed. She simply said "FUCK!"

Mary never tried to remove herself from my invading phallus but after a few minutes of trying to regain her senses, she kissed me passionately and thanked me for fucking her. SHE THANKED ME FOR FUCKING HER! What kind of a convoluted world did I emerge into?

Without trying to lift off me, she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and with a huge smile on her face said, "I'm starved! Let go and get something to eat!"

"Where do you want to go?"

She jumped off me and as she picked up her very short jeans, she said, "Well, I don't want to change and I can't be seen like this, so I guess we are going to have to go to Des Moines to get something." She never pulled on her panties or buttoned her jeans or put her top back on! With her pussy leaking my sperm into her jeans and her nipples still hard as bullets, she then straddled my lap and putting her arms around my neck, she continued, "I know a perfect place. I love Italian and I definitely want you to show me off, so this is a small restaurant on the outskirts. Get dressed, let's go!"

"Well, first you have to let me up and then after you get cleaned up, did you bring a new outfit?"

As she dismounted me, she said, "No, I didn't bring anything but my Sunday Dress, so I guess I will just have to go like this!" She buttoned her jeans without pulling on her panties and pulling her top over her head, she held out her arms to show what "like this" meant!

She looked like a just fucked slut, so I simply said, "Ok! If that is what you want, but aren't you leaking a bit right now?"

"I sure am!" she replied very nonchalantly. "I like the feel of your cum dripping from me right now and I want to keep my wet pussy wet all night until we get home and continue our love making, so get up, let's go!"

* * * * * * * * *

Mary was very clingy the whole way to the restaurant and back. My truck has a bench seat, so she was as close to me as she could get, rubbing my arm, my leg and every once in a while, rubbing my crotch. At the restaurant, she was all over me. She held my arm with both hands as we walked as it fell between her bosom. She wanted everyone to know that I was not her dad or uncle, but her lover! At the table she placed one leg over mine which opened her crotch to, at least, my eyes.

I could see that her very tiny jeans did not cover much more that the bare necessities (pun intended). Could anyone else see it? I don't know and apparently Mary did NOT care. If I would have asked, she might very well have stood and stripped naked before the entire crowd!

We left the restaurant and when we got to the truck, she opened her jeans, took my right hand and placed it down her jeans to her still wet slit! "Finger me!", she requested, and I did. I thought we were going to fuck right there in the parking lot, but thinking better of it, I pulled out before the police were called.

I resumed fingering her as we drove onto the interstate, I started asking her about how she knew some of the words that I never heard her say before. "Well, I might be a Catholic, but that doesn't mean I have not heard some words that you used last time we fucked!" Apparently, the word fuck had become a word she was now comfortable with.

"What other words do you know?"

"Well, besides, shit, damn, piss, pussy, cock, and a few others but there are some that I don't ever remember hearing. You called my husband cucky. What does that mean?"

"Cucky is a shortened version of cuckold which means that one partner is fucked in front of the other with or without his permission and mostly without his participation."

"So, my husband is a cucky because we fucked in front of him?"

"Not only that, but we fucked while you were kissing him. You can't get more cucky than that!" Mary laughed out loud. Apparently cuckolding her husband gave her some delight.

"Ok, so what is a cunt?"

"A cunt is considered the worst word you could ever utter. It is slang for a vagina, but there is a certain extra super negative tone. If a woman calls another woman a cunt, there is nothing worse in the English language that is more offensive. But when used between lovers, it is extra sexy because it means that there is nothing more extreme than using that term to define your female partner."

"Wow, you used the word cunt several times we first fucked! Does that mean I am special?"

"Very special!"

"You can call me cunt anytime you want, then! You are very special to me, and I like being very special to you."

At that, I pulled off into the first rest stop and fingered her to orgasm. She screamed as she came adding to her wetness the rest of the way home.

By the time we arrived home, Mary's top was on the floor of the truck, and she was fondling her own tits. "Do you masturbate?" I asked.

"Sometimes."

"Does your husband know?"

"I don't think so."

"Show me!"

We were now in my garage, but I didn't yet close the garage door. Mary removed her daisy dukes and sitting sideways on the seat of my truck, opened her legs wide showing me a very wet pussy. "What do you think about when you play with yourself?" I asked.

"Now? YOU!"

"But what about before me?" By now her hands were busy rubbing her clit as she talked and massaged her left breast.

"Some rock stars, some boys I fantasied about in high school, sometimes even a guy I only saw in the grocery store or gas station. But right now I am hoping that you fuck the shit out of me tonight! I want to see your cock; I want to show you my pussy and I want you to take me and make me cum like I did last week."

"Let's go inside." I suggested but before I could stop her, she jumped out of the truck and in full view of anyone passing in the street ran behind the back of the truck completely naked and into the house.

She was so hot, and I was so horny, that I caught her before she could close the door and I took her into my arms and assaulted her mouth with my tongue and lips. She completely succumbed to my advances, and my fingers found her open vagina and I found her g-spot and she actually squirted as she stood in the open doorway.

I picked her up and carried her to the living room. I threw her onto the couch. She lay spread eagle as she waited for me to finish the job I started. "Have you ever had your pussy eaten?" I asked.

"People eat pussies?" The question seemed so naïve that I didn't believe that she didn't know about cunnilingus.

"Yes, people eat pussies."

"Why?"

"Here's why!" I said as I lifted her legs above my head and lowered my lips to taste her lower lips for the first time in her life.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my FUCKING GOD!" she moaned before she began to shake and cum with my tongue deep in her open cunt.

When she regained a bit of composure, I asked, "Want a taste?"

"Of my pussy?" she innocently asked.

"Yes, of your fucking pussy."

"I don't know.... what does it taste like?

"Find out for yourself!" I pushed my tongue into her mouth to give her a little taste of her pussy juice. Soon she was sucked my tongue deeper into her mouth and swirling her tongue around mine, tasted herself on my lips and tongue.

12