$400 to Fuck Your Wife week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see why they call it juice!" she said. "It is sweet! I never expected sweet! I thought sour or salty or even metallic, but NOT sweet!"

"It changes a bit as you depending on where you are in your cycle. It is sweeter in the middle, so that must mean that you are mid cycle. Which bring me to the next question. Birth control?"

"Don't worry. I am on the pill and if I do get pregnant, John and I are ok with that."

"So, no condom?"

"No condom! I don't care if it's your baby or his! I love you both!"

I did NOT expect that answer! First of all, she doesn't care whether it is my baby or his?? AND she loves me? Am I a bit deeper into this relationship than I am comfortable with? I do like her a lot, but love? But for right now, my little head was needing more attention, and it was overpowering my big head and my actions!

I stood beside the couch and with my raging hardon, took a step closer to her head. When my dick was only inches from her face, I asked, "Want to taste me?"

"I never tasted a man." She whispered.

"Would you like to?"

"I think so, but please don't be mad if I don't like it."

"I won't. Now just stick your tongue out and like the head."

"But there is something leaking!"

"That's called pre-cum, Mary, and you might like it. Most woman do!" She extended her tongue and tasted her first dick.

"It's a bit salty," she noted, "but I do kind of like it!"

"Lick it again, Mary, and this time open your mouth a bit and take the head in." She obeyed. "Now close your mouth and suck on it a bit." Again, she obeyed. I continued, "A little deeper now. That's it, now suck harder! That's it, Mary, Now go up and down on my cock. That's great, Mary! Now a little deeper each time you go down. Suck harder! Wow, Mary, you are great!" I soon heard slurping sounds as she really got into her task.

I could tell that this was turning her on, so I started subtle movements of my hips as I pushed my cock a little deeper. I heard myself lightly moan and that really seemed to turn her on! I started to help fuck her mouth and she really got into it. I heard her moan as I was about halfway in. But I started to feel a bit too much pleasure, so I backed off and my cock exited her mouth with a pop.

"Mary, you are a natural! That was your first blowjob! How did you like it, so far?"

"I really liked it, John!" She didn't notice, but she just called me, John! I decided to address that later when she asked, "Why do they call it a blowjob? I was sucking, not blowing, right?"

It was a question for the ages, but I answered, "I don't know why, Mary! That is just what it is called."

"Can I do it some more?" she asked politely.

"Very much, YES, Mary, but not right now. You will have a chance every time we get naked together but right now, I need to fuck that juicy pussy of your and deposit my baby juice deep into your fucking cunt!"

She moaned at me calling her vagina a cunt, so I took my place between her legs and facing her, slide my hard rod into her cunt. "This is missionary, Mary. Just one of many positions for fucking."

"I know this one! It is the only way that John and I ever fuck! Are there more?"

"Many more, Mary, and we will do them all." I was starting to feel a bit more aroused and by looking at her face, she was as well. "Right, now, let's just fuck and talk later, ok!" I didn't wait for an answer, but pushed deeper into her until I was balls deep and she was moaning loudly.

"Turn over, Mary! Get on your hands and knees! That's right, Mary, now lift your ass as high as you can! Head down, Mary! Present yourself to me like a cat in heat!" She did and I said between my grunts and groans, "This is doggy, Mary. You like it?"

She was moaning loudly now, but she did manage a faint, "Yes, I love it!" I started fucking her very hard now and I could hear her say, "I fucking love it! Oh my god, oh my god! Oh my FUCKING GOD!" I knew she was close to cumming, so I slammed into her like the way a freight train slams into a stalled car on the railroad trucks.

Her internal explosion made her insides squeezed and released my cock in rapid succession and I couldn't stop myself from cumming. I pushed as deep into her as I could and released my sperm into her wanting cunt!

After pumping her full, I collapsed off to her side. I expected her to get up to clean herself, but she just rolled to her side and threw her left leg over mine. Her dripping pussy made contact with my left knee, and I started to feel the sperm I had injected into her, start to flow out onto my leg.

I started some pillow talk as we got our breath back and our hearts stopped racing. "Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"Very much!"

"How about the blowjob? Was that disgusting?"

"No, not at all! I really, really enjoyed it! I didn't know that guy's things tasted so good!" she said as she giggled nervously.

"We have another lesson or two tonight before you are going to wear me out!"

"Really, TWO MORE? I thought guys were done after 10 or 15 minutes and cumming just one time.

"Not every guy is done that quick, honey! And not every guy has a woman like you!"

"Well, the only guy I have ever been with has been exactly like that and he was with me!"

"With a bit of training, I am sure John will get better. Maybe we will have a time or two with the three of us... "

I didn't get to finish when she broke in, "You mean that you AND John at the same time?"

"Well, that isn't exactly what I was going to say, but, YES, maybe!"

"HOW...?"

"Details later, Mary, details later. Right now, I have a few questions, ok?"

"Sure, ask away," she replied.

"Well, I have been calling you Mary, but you never once called me anything! Not Peter, Pete, honey, baby, nothing."

Well, Mr. Harkins... "

"Mary, we have fucked and played with each other's genitalia several times in several different ways, so anything that starts with Mr. or Miss or even MRS, seems a bit out of place!"

"I know, but Peter, Pete, or anything for that matter seems strange."

"Well, maybe I have a solution. I am mostly Dutch, so maybe you can call me Dutch."

"That's cool," she started, "and I am entirely Irish, so maybe you can call me Irish."

"Deal, Irish!"

"Deal, Dutch! But what about my husband? I think we should have a secret word for him as well!"

"Well, I really like Cucky!"

Mary laughed out loud and said," I like it, too but he might e v e n t u a l l y, figure that out, so John with him around and Cucky when he is not!"

"DEAL, Irish!"

So, the night wore on, we did indeed fuck in different positions. I taught her what 69'ing was and she seemed to really enjoy sucking my cock as I ate her out. We started with her on top and me underneath until I rolled her onto her side and then onto her back. She seemed to enjoy the side-by-side version and that soon became our go to 69 position.

One time she rode me WOMAN ON TOP, and she came hard from that position. I told her about cowgirl and reverse cowgirl which is a bit different than woman on top as the woman is not on her knees but has both feet on the bed alternately rising and falling onto the phallus beneath.

We were going to explore much more over the next three months or officially 13 more encounters and I will describe those later. But in the meantime, let's skip ahead to Sunday Morning.

As promised, both Mary showered and got dressed for Sunday Morning Mass. We were supposed to meet at 10am out in front of the church, but both Mary and I had to enjoy just one more lustful encounter. Mary, attacked me after she was fully dressed. That was at 9:45am.

She hiked up her dress, pulled off her panties, and roughly pulled down my boxers and rode me cowgirl style! That was at 9:48am

Sloppy, lewd sounds were coming from her very wet cunt before she turned around and took me reverse cowgirl! The time was now 9:55am and Mary's cell phone rang. She ignored it!

I heard her yell, "YEEEEHAAAAY!" before her pussy started to convulse and cum all over my lower half. The time was now 10:05am

She dismounted and turning quickly took my hard cock deep into her mouth. I soon felt her throat as she swallowed me whole, and she turned us into a side by side 69. The phone indicated she was getting a message. She ignored it! It was now 10:08am

Just before I took her throat, I slid my tongue deep into her wet cunt. It was as wet as I ever felt it before!

At 10:12am, I turned her over and fucked her missionary hard until I came inside that sweet, sweet girls' pussy.

We laid there for several minutes, before she raised herself off me and found her panties. She pulled them on without even the thought of using a tissue to clean up. "Just a little present for Cucky!" she said with a laugh. "Won't he be surprised?"

The time was 10:27 am and Mary texted her husband, "We are going to be a little late! See you at the 11am Mass." She giggled at our naughtiness. "Just had a few things we had to finish!"

At 10:50am, we arrived at the church, and I walked her to her husband and presented her to him figuratively handing back the reigns. I needed a rest and didn't go into Mass, but turned around and went home. I had to get ready for next weekend. This woman was going to be the death of me, and I couldn't wait!

12