$468.64

Story Info
Two friends joking about hookers start to become aroused.
4.9k words
4.56
3.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke up with Tommy five weeks after I lost my virginity to him. A little over two weeks later, my friends told me that when he heard that I had slept with Gerald, Tommy told everyone that I had become a whore. My friends told me that he was just a jealous bastard who had no right to talk about me like that. My friends were right.

But so was Tommy.

I had had an argument with Cheryl when she canceled a beach trip with me after I had already paid for the hotel. I needed to talk to a sympathetic ear, so I knocked on Gerald's door. Gerald was cute, smart, strong, and a good listener. But he was also chubby and awkward. I was not attracted to him, but he was comfortable to hang out with, and I needed a good listener.

"I need to talk to someone," I said. "Are you busy?"

"No," said Gerald, "Come in." I went in and sat on his roommate's bed. His roommate had a boyfriend with a single room and was never there. Gerald sat on his own bed. I was wearing blue jean shorts, my Chapel Hill T-shirt, white tennis shoes, and Carolina blue bobby socks that matched my T-shirt. He was in beige khakis, an X-Men sweater, and black socks.

"What's up?" he asked. I pulled off my shoes, brought my feet up onto the bed, and vented. I told the story, complained about Cheryl, and gave the play-by-play of our argument. Gerald listened, asked appropriate questions, gave me encouragement, and provided mostly helpful insights. After about forty minutes I had processed what I needed and was ready to not think about it for a while. I think Gerald sensed that, and changed the subject.

"Did you say you had booked a room at the Beachcomber Inn?"

"Yes."

"Then it might be a good thing that you can't stay there."

"Why? What's wrong with the Beachcomber Inn?"

"A friend of mine from highschool told me that he met a hooker there."

"What?" I laughed. "Really?"

"That's what he told me. He said he paid her $150 for half an hour."

"He told you that?"

"Yep."

"What did you say?"

"I told him he overpaid. Hookers in Amsterdam only charge $50 to $100. Well, euros, but it's roughly the same."

"You've hired hookers in Amsterdam?"

Gerald blushed. "Oh, God no. I've never been to Amsterdam." He paused, briefly relieved, and then alarm hit his face again. "I mean, I've never hired a hooker. Or been to Amsterdam. I've never done either." Relieved again, he said, "I just read about it on the Internet."

"Well why is it a problem for the Beachcomber Inn if someone takes a hooker there?"

"No. He didn't take the hooker there. He met her there. As in, that was her normal place of business."

"Damn, you mean Cheryl also cost me a potential $150 in business?" I joked.

"Oh no, you could get far more than that," said Gerald.

I laughed. "What do you mean?" I did not know whether to be offended or complimented

"I mean, it's just..." Gerald was blushing and flustered again. "I'm not saying that I think you would ever do anything like that, I'm just saying that if you were a hooker, I don't see you as that kind of a hooker."

I smiled. "And what kind of a hooker do you see me as, Mr. Expert-On-Hookers?"

"I'm not... I've just read..." Gerald buried his face in his hands for a few seconds and then looked up again. "I'm just saying that I think you would be more of a high priced call girl than a cheap street walker."

Part of me was offended that Gerald would even imagine me selling my pussy. Another part of me was thrilled at the thought that my pussy would fetch top dollar.

"Really? And how much would I fetch as a call girl?"

"Well," he said, "*from what I've read*," he emphasized those last four words very slowly, "you could probably get something between $500 for two or three hours to a grand for a whole evening."

My libido was excited at the thought of going for a grand. My brain was more skeptical.

"I'm not sure that's actually better," I said. "At $150 for a half hour, I could make $600 in two hours, and a thousand fifty in three and a half hours."

"Well, yeah, but that doesn't give you any time to clean up or rest between Johns. And it doesn't count the time to take the calls and schedule the trick. And you might not be able to get..." Gerald paused, calculating, "7 clients every night. Plus, It's probably a lot more physically exhausting to get fucked by 7 guys in one night than just one, even if you put more time and effort into the one."

"So sex work is just like every other type of work in capitalism. The lower classes work the hardest and they still get fucked. Only here it's literal."

"But you wouldn't have to worry about that, because you would be a high class hooker." Gerald was still both offending me and turning me on. Did he have a hard on? I thought I saw a bulge, but his khakis were loose and it was difficult to tell for sure.

"Wouldn't I be overpaid? If you think $150 is too much, why would I be worth $500 to $1,000?" I was smiling mischievously at him.

"Well," he said, "Sex is like chocolate. You know, Teuscher and Godiva are multiple times more expensive than Hershey's, and they are worth it, because they are so much better than Hershey's. But cheap chocolate is still good, and if I only have a couple of bucks I'll still get a Hershey's bar. Chocolate is chocolate."

"And you think I would be the Godiva of pussy?" Gerald blushed and started stammering. His eyes were darting around aimlessly. My breath was tight but I kept a smirk on my face. "So how much would you pay to fuck me?" I asked.

Gerald put up a hand and shook his head. "Oh no," he said, "I couldn't afford you."

"Oh now you're being a chicken," I said, still smirking. I leaned back on my elbows. "Tell me, as a guy who has been window shopping hookers online," I said as I slowly swayed my hips from side to side in a mockingly suggestive manner, "how much would you pay to get a piece of this?"

He hesitated, then pulled out his phone. He furiously played with the screen for a few minutes and then looked up at me and said, "Four hundred sixty three dollars and twenty-three cents," he said.

I laughed. "That's an oddly specific number," I said. "How did you come up with that?"

He turned his phone around and held out for me to see. "That's everything I have in the bank."

I looked. There it was in his checking account: $463.23. Gerald was willing to pay every penny he had to fuck me. I could feel myself getting wet. "Hey, what about the five forty-one in the savings?"

"Oh. I have to keep five dollars in savings to keep the account with the credit union."

"And the forty-one cents?"

"I think that's just the dividends on the five dollars."

"And I'm not worth that extra forty-one cents?" I teased.

"Well okay, I'd pay you..." He looked up to think.

"Four hundred sixty-three and sixty-four cents," I said.

"Yes," he said, "Okay, Four hundred sixty-three and sixty-four cents. That's... No. Four hundred sixty-*eight* dollars and sixty-four cents. I would close out my account to sleep with you."

Now I really wanted to fuck him for his money. But if I told him I would do it, it would be a nightmare of embarrassment if he backed out. "I don't believe you," I said. "You wouldn't wipe out your bank account just to get sex."

"Yes, I would," he said. "At least for sex with you." He was looking me in the eyes and the tone of his voice was steady and forthright. My loins were salivating.

"I'll prove you wouldn't pay me that much," I said while typing on my phone. I turned my phone around and held it out to him. "Here's my Venmo. Send me four hundred sixty-eight dollars and sixty-four cents right now and you can have me." I stared him in the eyes with a smug smirk on my face. A dare. Now if he backed out I could laugh and claim that he had proven that I was right and he was wrong.

Gerald did not hesitate. He typed and swiped on his phone for a minute and a half. My phone vibrated. I looked at it. The message said, "Gerald Bakker paid you." Next to it was the amount: $468.64.

I launched myself over to his bed and put my lips on his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my mouth melted into his as I sat on his lap. My ass could feel his hard-on. As my tongue circled his, I particularly noticed the roughness of the top of his tongue as it scraped the underside of mine. His right arm went around my back and pulled me tight against his belly as his left hand felt the side of my right breast. I disengaged my tongue and pulled my mouth half a millimeter away from his. "Go ahead and grab it," I said, "You paid for it." I felt the squeeze. I put my lips briefly on his and pulled back slightly again. "Do you have a condom?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Lock the door."

Gerald leapt up so quickly I fell over onto my side on his bed. I rolled onto my back and used my elbows to scoot fully onto his bed. As I heard the click of the lock I propped my head up on his stiff pillow and brought my feet up on the bed. I bent my knees in the air and placed my feet flat on the bed about a foot and a half apart, in position to be mounted.

He crawled on top of me, put his arm around me and under my back, and French kissed my neck. His hand reached under my T-shirt, crawled under my bra, and grabbed my right tit. I felt his hard-on slowly rubbing my crotch. The cotton of my panties was a warm and soft barrier on my clitoris under the pressure of his hard dick.

I lifted my feet and wrapped them around each of Gerald's calves. He moved his mouth to mine and roughly inserted his tongue, flicking it left and right wildly with seemingly no care where my tongue was. The cock on the other side of my panties stroked up and down over my pussy as he rhythmically dry humped me. His large belly was soft on my hard athletic torso.

I turned my head to break our "kiss" and he put his head next to mine, face down in the pillow. He spent... I do not know, five minutes, maybe ten, possibly fifteen, fondling my tit and dry humping me hard, pounding my ass into his bed over and over again.

The pounding on my pussy felt good. It made me wet and, stroke after stroke, built the excitement in my loins. Then the excitement reached a plateau. I could not go any further toward the orgasm I craved without direct contact from some part of Gerald on my pussy, but his continued dry humping kept up the excitement and made it impossible for me to relax.

I put my lips in his ear. "Don't you want to see the body you paid for, Gerald?" I asked.

He let go of my breast, placed both hands on his bed, and pushed up off of me. He remained in that position, hovering over and looking down on me. "Yes, I do," he said.

Having never done a striptease before, I did my best attempt to do one while lying on my back. As I slowly peeled off my T-shirt and flung it off the bed, I only broke eye contact with him when it went over my face. I then looked from his eyes to my tits and back a couple of times until he was staring at them. I reached under my back with both hands, unfastened my bra, and pulled the straps out from under me to either side. I kept my eyes on his, only looking back down to my tits when he looked up to direct his eyes back to them.

I pulled the right shoulder strap over my shoulder and then slid my arm out of the strap. Then I pulled the left shoulder strap over my other shoulder and then slid my arm out of the strap. I then grabbed each cup with one hand and slowly brought them up, revealing my tits. I flung the bra off the bed as Gerald stared at them. I had average C cup tits, but they were college girl tits, they pointed up with no sagging, and my nipples extend I would guess about a centimeter when I am aroused, which I definitely was.

Gerald was certainly impressed, and he took a minute or two to absorb the view.

"Would you like a taste?" I asked. He leaned down and swirled my right breast with his tongue, then took my left breast in his mouth. I closed my eyes and grabbed the blanket with both hands to handle the excitement as his rough tongue flicked quickly across my very erect nipple.

He lifted his head and returned to the push-up position, but this time his head was over my navel.

"I want to see the pussy," he said.

"The Godiva pussy?" I asked.

"Yes."

I unbuttoned my shorts. "You take off your clothes too."

He complied, jumping off the bed and peeling off his clothes as quickly as he could. I continued to lie flat on the bed as I took my time unzipping the shorts, sliding them down my legs, and kicking them off the bed. By the time I did, he was completely naked, with his cock sticking out at full attention, almost touching the bottom of his belly. He was a bit hairy all over, and made me think of a big teddy bear. A big teddy bear with an erect cock. His pubic hair was thick and covered his balls. His pale cock was probably average sized, but because it was the only part of his body that was completely hairless, it stood out with distinction.

I reached down and grabbed one of my socks. "No, leave those on," he said, "l like those." I laid on my side, now wearing only the sky blue bobby sox and my high cut rose red lace panties I had gotten to excite my boyfriend just before I decided to break up with him. I clashed, but Gerald did not seem to mind.

Gerald stood there a moment admiring my body while I admired his cock. It might have been average size, but it was smooth, straight, and hard, just what my pussy wanted.

He went to his drawers, opened the top one, pulled out a string of condoms, and pulled off one package. "Not yet," I said, giving him the "come here" gesture with my forefinger right in front of my mouth. "Bring that dick over here first."

He held the condom packet in his hand as he walked over and put his dick in my face as I had directed. I grabbed the bottom of his shaft firmly with my right hand and engulfed the head of his dick with my mouth. He grabbed the hair on the top of my head with both fists. The condom package scratched a bit. I sucked the top of his dick and rubbed my tongue on the head while I jerked him off with my hand. I really did not know how to give a proper blowjob, I did not know about face fucking, and I certainly could not deep throat. But Gerald's moans indicated that he was appreciative of what I could do.

My ex boyfriend had also been appreciative of my amateur technique as well, enough to cum in my mouth a couple of times, and I could tell Gerald was building toward orgasm. I stopped my enhanced hand job.

"No, don't cum yet. You need to fuck me. That's what you paid for."

"That I did." He ripped open the package, dropped the wrapping on the floor, and struggled with the condom on his dick.

I grabbed the condom and his dick. "Here, let me do this," I said. "I'm the professional." I rolled the condom down his cock more awkwardly than I would have liked. But it was a lot smoother than he could have done it, and I maintained a confident expression on my face, so I think he brought that I really knew how to put a condom on a guy.

"Would you like to unwrap your purchase?" I gestured to my pussy.

I laid on my back. Gerald grabbed either side of my panties and pulled them over my hips. I lifted my legs straight up like a girl in a porno, and he pulled my panties up off them and flung them to the side. He pushed my legs apart and stared down at my pussy. I was clean shaven in anticipation of the string bikini I planned to wear on the beach. I brought my feet down on the bed to get back in the same position to be mounted as I was in when he dry humped me.

"Oh my God, your clit is sticking out," he said, "Can I lick it?"

"Your payment gives you the right to touch it with any part of your body you want."

He dove down and took a big lick with his rough tongue like a cartoon character licking an ice cream cone. It was both exciting and uncomfortable. It would have been much worse if I had not been so wet. He then put his lips fully around my clitoris and pulled up.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

He immediately brought up his head. "I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay," I half lied, "Why don't you just go ahead and do what you paid for? I'm more than ready."

He crawled up over me. My torso and breasts tingled under his soft and hairy belly. He kissed me and our tongues explored each other again. Then he broke away from the kiss and lifted up on his left arm. His other arm reached down. I felt the tip of the latex covered rod slide around the outside of my pussy, then it rubbed my excited clit. He was looking me in the eyes when I felt the press against the entrance. I felt the hard tip slowly spread my hole apart, then the look in his eyes intensified and I felt his full shaft enter my wet insides, filling my pussy with pleasure.

^I am now officially a whore,^ I thought.

He brought his right arm up so he could hold himself up with both hands and he began pumping me hard. His eyes moved down to watch my tits bounce.

As he pumped, I thought about him paying me every penny he had to stick his dick in me like this. The pleasure welled up inside me around his stroking dick, and exploded through my body. I gasped. My body shook all over with the orgasm. My knees fell and my legs were sprawled out flat on the bed.

I recovered my breathing. I could feel the pleasure building again inside as he kept humping. He started to lay down on me, but I stopped him and pushed him off of me just enough for his dick to come out.

"Wait a minute," I said, "I don't want you to cum this way."

"What way?" he asked with a confused look through long breaths.

"Missionary. You can get missionary from a girlfriend or a one night stand. You can pay some Hershey's hooker for missionary. You paid for Godiva sex. So tell me, Gerald, how do you *really* want to fuck me?"

"I was enjoying this."

"We can do better. I'm your high priced call girl, Gerald." I loved saying his name. "Tell me your nasty fantasy that you would be afraid to ask for from a good girl. Do you want me to spank you? Do you want to fuck me in the ass? Do you want to cum on my face and watch me lick it off like in pornos? What do you fantasize about when you jerk off? I'm here to make it real."

He hesitated.

"I see you thinking of something kinky," I said. "Don't be shy. It won't leave this room. I'm not going to tell all our friends what nasty thing you asked me to do after I took your money to let you fuck me. What do you want?"

"Can I tie you up?" he asked.

"Yes, that's what I'm talking about. You can tie me up and fuck me. Do you have rope?"

"No... I have scissors. I could cut up one of my T-shirts."

"Do you have any power cords?"

"Yes."

"Good. We can use those. Get two long ones."

Gerald got up and retrieved the charging cables for his phone and his laptop. I put my legs together and had him bind my ankles with the laptop cord. I then crossed my wrists and directed him to tie them together with the phone cable. He tied them as tight as he could. Power cables are not meant to tie things, and I doubted that either could hold me for more than a couple of minutes if I wanted to break free, but they provided a nice illusion of bondage.

I laid down on the bed on my left side, my arms out in front of me. I bent my knees and pulled them up so that my thighs were perpendicular to my torso. I lifted my right hip to expose my pussy. I got up on my elbow and twisted my shoulder back so I could turn my head and look at him behind me. I made sure my tits were sticking out as visible as possible. I put the most vulnerable expression I could on my face and in the most compliant tone said, "I'm helpless now Gerald. Use me as you want."

He jumped on to bed on his knees and positioned himself behind me. He reached down and I felt the latex tip of his cock spread my pussy entrance apart again. He grabbed both of my hips and thrust into me. He was as hard as wood rubbing inside of me, stirring the tingling of pleasure again.

12