$468.64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to give him the best time for his money. I said, "Yes, Gerald, fuck this little tied up whore you bought."

"Don't call yourself a whore," Gerald's mouth said, but his rhythm increased and his wood hard dick turned rock hard inside me.

"But your dick likes fucking a whore you paid for. I can feel it with my pussy. I mean, your pussy for this evening."

His pace got faster. "But you're not a whore," he tried to insist.

"Oh but I am a whore. I wasn't a whore when I walked in this room, but you made me a whore, Gerald. I took your money in exchange for letting you stick your dick in this pussy. That makes me an actual goddamn whore! I'm Gerald's little whore!"

Gerald fell on top of me, holding himself up with his elbows. He was now as hard as steel and he was fucking me harder than Tommy ever could. My body shook with another orgasm, but I didn't want to stop Gerald's show, in part because the show was turning me on as well

"Oh, oh God, Gerald, yes! You've always wanted to fuck a whore, haven't you. That's why you keep looking them up on, oh, oh, oh, that's good, you look them up on the Internet because you like to jerk off to hookers. You like to imagine you're fucking a pussy you paid for when you jerk, oh God yes, when you jerk off, don't you, Gerald? Tell me, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, fuck yes, I do," he admitted between heavy breaths.

"Well this is not a fantasy, Gerald. You actually paid for this pussy your dick's inside of. You turned me into a whore and tied me up naked. So fuck this pussy you paid for! Fuck me like the whore you made me!"

At some point during those last two sentences I heard Gerald moan loudly and felt the latex expand in a squishy way as he thrust inside me several more times. He pulled out and collapsed beside me.

I raised my wrists and asked him to untie me, maintaining the fiction that I was helpless. He did.

I was not done with his show. I knew what I was about to do, because my ex boyfriend's cum tasted terrible and I always spit it out. I reached down to Gerald's dick and pulled off his condom. I brought it up to my face and, looking Gerald straight in the eyes, our faces less than six inches apart, I squeezed the condom and drained every drop into my mouth. It was salty, slimy, and tasted disgusting, but I kept a grin on my face and my eyes locked on his as I swallowed the load and licked my lips.

"Holy shit that was hot," he said.

I giggled and felt myself getting wet again. Tasting and spitting out my ex-boyfriend's cum was always a major turn off, and it would take me a while to get horny again. But knowing that I was being a Godiva whore was such a turn on that swallowing something disgusting did not matter.

"So did you get your money's worth?" I asked.

"Well, yes..."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Are you off the clock now?"

"Oh. Are you ready to go again?"

"Well not really, I just wanted... Can I lick your pussy some more?"

"Well, you did pay..."

"I mean, could you teach me how to lick pussy? I love licking pussy. I like the taste, I like the wetness, and I love the feel of a clit in my mouth. And this one time a made a girl orgasm with my mouth - the feeling was fucking awesome. But I know I'm not very good at it. And asking a girl I'm dating or hooking up with to give me a lesson feels both embarrassing and selfish."

"But since I'm an expensive whore you paid..."

"I didn't mean..."

"Oh, no, I get it. This is our relationship, and it turns me on as much as it does you. And I actually think it's sweet that you want to use some of the time you paid to be with me to learn how to be a better lover to women you go down on in the future. Yes, Gerald, I will teach you how to eat pussy."

"Yay, thank you!"

"I think teaching you how to give me an orgasm with your mouth will be the best tutoring job I ever have. Now untie my ankles, put your face on my pussy, and follow my directions."

He did as directed. He was eager to learn and followed directions well. I told him how to lick, where to lick, and when to lick. I described when and how to add his fingers to the licking and when to stick his finger in me. I told him how to pay attention to my breathing, my moans, and my muscle movements, and how to respond to them. I even got him to stick his tongue a little bit into my pussy, which brought out one of the orgasms I had. He was down there for nearly an hour. The first ten minutes were uncomfortable because he did not know what he was doing. The last ten minutes were uncomfortable because I had been licked raw and I was too exhausted from orgasms to have another.

"Enough," I finally said, "you pass with honors. Bravo." I applauded. "The next chick you go down on will also owe me money."

We curled up together and rested. After a while I said, "Please don't tell anyone about this."

"I won't."

"Okay that's unrealistic. Look, It's okay if you tell your friends we slept together. You can even tell people that I let you tie me up. Just don't tell anyone about the money."

"Okay I won't."

"I'm serious. If you tell anyone about the money, I'll never do this again with you."

"You want to fuck me again sometime?" he asked.

"Anytime you get the money together, you can call me."

"You're still going to charge me?"

"Of course. That's what turns us both on, isn't it? Me being your high priced whore?"

"Yeah. Yeah it is." He paused. "How much will you charge me next time?"

"I think we've established my price. The entry fee to my pussy for you is $468.64. Just Venmo me that money, and I come and spread my legs for you."

"What do we tell our friends about our relationship?"

"We'll just say we're fuck buddies."

"Friends with benefits," he agreed.

"Benefits? Do you offer a dental plan?"

He laughed. Jokes always seem funnier when you just fucked the person telling them.

We snuggled, and I fell asleep with my first trick.

12