4731J-3 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O- (ahem!) Okay, I think it's time we- we got moving again," Beverly's shaky voice tried.

Nobody seemed to have heard. Ogawa kept crying out, Wesley kept grunting and groaning as he hurriedly boffed her while Deanna's hand found itself supporting one of T'vor's breasts.

With trembling hands, Crusher programmed her tricorder to emit a high frequency tone that, while not damaging, could be quite uncomfortable. Once everyone, including herself, was too busy gagging with their hands clamped over their ears for any kind of sexual pursuit, she thankfully turned the tone off.

"As I was saying," she tersely managed a moment later, "It's time we got moving."

The going was easier from then on, the only difficulty at all being in the group's physical discomfort with having to step across the gaps between the islands. As the day wore on and they became accustomed to the pain, the spaces of open gel water between the islands narrowed until they were no more. From there, they trod through the mud and thickening trees until the sky was partially obscured by their orangey yellow canopy.

By the time they stopped for their second rest, Crusher almost hoped the group would be too tired to engage in any sexual activity, but she'd forgotten about the exceptional nutritional quality of Mongo (this had become the common name the team had been using) semen. Even her vagina felt better and, after a more private scan with her tricorder, she was happy to see that the vaginal stretching was quickly reversing, the bruises already gone.

Combined with the leftover film from the gel water, the doctor's perspiration made her skin feel slick and greasy, and she'd taken to rubbing her breasts when she was sure nobody would see, thinking of how it felt when Borag's tail went down the back of her panties.

Wesley had very much enjoyed Ogawa and, as he continued fucking her right in front of his mother, he found the idea didn't bother him as much. He liked that she'd seen. Maybe she'd put that in her report too.

Across from him, Councillor Troi sat alone. She looked as though she was in her own little world and Wesley found himself staring at her almost fully exposed body. It looked even better than Ogawa's, and Troi was another whose only use was her body. That was probably why T'vor had been playing around with her. Maybe he would play around with her as well, but he quickly cautioned himself. Taking Ogawa was one thing, but taking a senior staff member, even if it was only Councillor Troi, seemed like going a bit far. Didn't it? T'vor didn't seem to think so.

Looking to Crusher, he watched her running tricorder readings on Ogawa as she sat, happily grinning at the mud in front of her feet. Even his mother had been making out with Deanna. Could she really stop him from doing what he wanted with her?

After finishing up with Ogawa, an operation mainly intended to help keep her mind at least partially out of the gutter, Beverly moved back to her spot, followed there by T'vor.

"Could I talk to you for a moment, Doctor?"

"Yes, what is it?" Crusher asked, reminded of how she'd seen the young woman in what looked like a mind meld with Councillor Troi. She knew this was a matter of some concern, but couldn't figure out why, let alone what should be done about it, so she brushed it aside. It was best to stay on topic, whatever that was.

"I am a little disappointed in our progress, however we have already risen point six-five meters in elevation. I project that we'll be meeting the Highland tribe by tomorrow afternoon. We will also deplete our rations by tomorrow afternoon, should we decide to consume them tonight or tomorrow."

Crusher blinked. She hadn't thought of rations. Should she have passed some out that day? The last time they'd eaten was when they guzzled Guarag'la and friends' abundant loads of hot, gooey jizz. Crusher remembered how pleasant the taste was, how slutty she felt when the stuff oozed down her-

"Dr. Crusher," T'vor said.

"Yes," Crusher replied, irritated and slightly confused.

"With all due respect, Sir, are you doing well?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you finding it difficult to function with the effects of the plasmic mist?" T'vor clarified.

"No more than anyone else," Crusher testily returned, wondering why the Vulcan was standing so close anyway.

"I did not mean offense, sir. I was simply trying to ascertain your condition."

"How's your condition?" Beverly icily asked.

"Quite well, thank you. My Vulcan heritage and mind training seems to allow me a greater degree of control over my actions than what you have."

"Like yesterday?" Crusher sarcastically shot.

"If you're referring to how I was fucked, you should know that the incident in question was consentual for me."

Beverly had a hard time believing this, but as much as she'd grown to distrust T'vor, her instincts told her that she was being truthful.

"In any case, I wanted you to know that, should you doubt your own sensibilities, you can always count on me, Sir."

"I'll keep that in mind, Ensign," Beverly replied in the same icy tone.

The doctor watched T'vor's wickedly shapely posterior wiggle to where Deanna sat, spread legged and stunned like a stupid whore. Beverly started at her thoughts of the Councillor and the smile they'd almost brought to her lips.

Listening to me is the logical course

Shortly after leaving camp with no hedonistic behaviour having broken out amongst the five survivors, a loud crack of thunder opened the heavy, reddish clouds to dump a sudden monsoon upon them. But the rain was cool enough to be refreshing as it slowly washed away the mud, gel and sweat from their hair, bodies and scant garments. After an hour, the only dirty part of them was their feet and lower legs as they waded in reddish muck above their ankles.

Their progress had been slow going before as the forest gradually became thicker and more difficult to move through, the slippery mud and the tree roots it hid always an issue to be considered when placing a foot. But now Beverly began to worry about how much mud they'd be walking in if it didn't stop raining in the next few hours. She hoped it would all drain into the swamp as it should, but one could never be too sure of anything on alien planets.

Eventually, the downpour stopped, leaving behind only a drizzle as the skies began to slowly lighten up. The mud was up to their knees, but soon began to recede as the trees again began to thin out and the tricorder read a gradual incline in the terrain ahead. By the time their feet were squashing through what was graduating to a muddy, brown peat, the sun was going down, bathing everything and everyone in crimson light until the only illumination was the campfire that Wesley had made.

"Hello, Mr. Crusher," T'vor said.

She'd said it with a note of respect as she took a seat beside him on an old fallen tree trunk.

"Hi, T'vor," he moped, staring at the fire in front of them.

"Am I correct in assuming that you are still upset about your mother's report?"

"I'm trying not to think about it."

"That will not solve the problem, Mr. Crusher."

"There's nothing I can do; I can't go back in time and..."

"Perhaps, by the time all is said and done, the doctor will feel the same way you do about her report."

"What do you mean?" Wesley asked, glancing to where his mother and Troi spoke in the growing gloom.

"We are all being affected," she pointed out, then changed the subject with, "You knew you could have Ogawa, and you took her. Yet, your mother did nothing. Do you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because you asserted yourself and took what you knew was yours. When a man asserts himself, that action has power. I believe your mother saw that today."

"But, what does this have to do with Mom's report?"

"Only that nothing gets done on its own."

Staring at the fire, Wesley thought about this for some moments while T'vor watched him, seeming to choose a moment before she continued.

"Wesley."

"Yes," he replied.

"I must talk to you about something."

"Okay."

"It is about the doctor."

"Okay."

"Wesley, I'm not sure your mother is fit to command the team."

" ... What?"

"I've been observing her. Though she seems from outward appearances to be coping very well, I do not think she is."

"Why would you say that?" he asked, remembering how his mother had confided to him her troubles interpreting her tricorder's readings, yet unwilling to believe that his mother wasn't fit to command the away team.

"As I have said, I've been observing her. Do so yourself. I am sure you will come to the same conclusions."

"Even if that were true, so what?" Wesley reasoned. "We know what we have to do. Get to the highlands, find altitude and set the beacon."

"Wesley," T'vor said, becoming quite serious, "we are in a survival situation. You may not think so since we met Guarag'la, but we are. If he and his friends had been hostile, I was not about to wait for your mother's order."

He only stared, still not sure of what she was getting at.

"This is a first contact situation, and I would point out that first contact situations are not normally anything like this. The chance for disaster is rather higher than your mother and our Councillor think. You need only look how the Mongos used us without permission to see this."

"But, Councillor Troi said they didn't mean us any harm."

"Exactly."

" ... I understand."

"I knew you would."

"So, what does this mean?"

"It means that Dr. Crusher must be relieved of command."

"Relie-? Seriously?!" Wesley hissed. "Who would we even replace her with?"

"Myself, of course."

Wesley only stared at the athletic perfection before him.

"My Vulcan mind training has allowed me to maintain much more effective control over my thoughts and actions. My retained reasoning and cognitive functions make me the obvious and logical choice for leadership under these circumstances."

Wesley continued to stare, fully aware that he was having trouble with his own cognitive abilities just then, but what she'd said did make sense.

"Soon, we will be meeting the Highland tribe, and if this matter is not resolved by then, I can only hope you will be with me, doing what has to be done if things go... badly."

In disbelief, he found himself unable to respond in any way as she rose, saying under her breath, "If you do, I can assure you that my report would in no way mention your incident with Guarag'la's tail."

Deanna seemed mostly her normal self, though she no longer tried to hide her bared vagina. It was sexy as hell and Beverly's eyes were drawn there, to her lascivious garters and stockings. Giving her head a shake, her mind barely held on to the memory of what it was she'd wanted to ask the Councillor about.

"Deanna, did T'vor... did T'vor initiate a mind meld with you?"

"What? No. I don't think so."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I think I'd remember something like that. You know, she's been great."

"Oh?" Crusher asked.

"Mm-hmm. She's an outstanding young officer."

" ... Okay."

"She seems to be doing very well where the effects of the plasmic energy is concerned," Troi pointed out. "Her Vulcan training has her very well centered."

"You can sense her now?" Crusher asked.

"Oh, yes," Deanna responded with an almost wistful smile. "She's doing very well."

"She told me as much," Crusher commented, watching Troi closely. "She wanted me to know that I can depend on her if I have to."

"You can," Troi assured. "She's very brave and intelligent, and I often wonder what it would be like if she sat on my face."

Crusher wondered if she heard that right as an appropriate mental image filled her compromised mind. As much as she didn't trust T'vor, the idea was somehow inviting, and it wasn't as though her mistrust had stopped her from taking part in the lesbian fondling session the three of them had just prior to meeting Guarag'la.

"Has any woman ever sat on your face before?" Crusher dared, her mistrust of T'vor temporarily forgotten.

"No. I've never been with a woman. Not unless you count what we..."

"I suppose that was just a little harmless fun," the redhead said with a playful smile.

This attracted Deanna's attention. It was the first sincere smile she'd shown in a long time, and it looked good on her.

"So," Crusher asked, suddenly more comfortable with Troi, "how are you feeling since... how is your vagina and anus?"

"Um, they're feeling much better."

"So are mine, which I find curious. I'm not complaining, but... I'd like to take a quick scan, if you don't mind."

" ... Now?"

"Yes," Beverly replied with her usual professionalism. "Come over here by the fire so we can have some light, please."

With Troi taking the spot T'vor had vacated beside Wesley, Beverly sat on her other side, looking at her son with evident concern for a moment before speaking with the same professionalism in her tone.

"Wesley, I want to perform a scan on Councillor Troi's vagina and anal cavity. Normally, you'd never see this kind of thing, but under the circumstances, it would be helpful if you held her legs."

"Sure, Mom," he replied, trying as hard as his mother was to be professional about this, though something about it niggled.

Less than a half minute later, Councillor Troi was lying on her back, Wesley straddling her upper body while holding her legs spread as indecently as he figured she could physically withstand. She looked up at his sodden posterior, confused as to how this was happening.

"Like this, Mom?" He asked with a face splitting grin for Deanna's bared pussy.

"Yes," Crusher testily sighed.

She regretted his boyish exuberance but, as usual, he was doing a good job, and it wasn't as though Nurse Ogawa was going to be of any help.

"Hello, Nurse Ogawa," T'vor greeted.

As she had been, Ogawa was still staring at the mud in front of her with a positive grin, eyes shining as her vagina practically ran with a constant flood of essence. She started a little at T'vor's greeting.

"Oh... hello, Ensign," Ogawa gushed.

T'vor smiled, looking the stunned little bimbo human up and down before her smile melted and she said in a serious tone "Nurse Ogawa, I believe I hear something in the trees..."

T'vor watched as Ogawa's blank grin faltered. Then she was looking about the edges of the clearing, mouth open and in the process of rising before T'vor stopped her.

"No, sit down, Nurse Ogawa!" she hissed.

Ogawa stared, eyes blinking in the light of clarity. In addition to her fear of a possible threat in the trees, the intense emotional quality of T'vor's tone immobilized her.

"Nurse Ogawa, are you fully aware of our situation?"

"Yes," she affirmed, her eyes darting around the trees.

"Have you been aware up until now?"

"Not- Sometimes... Oh my... god...!" she finished as the memory of why her vagina and sphincter were aching the way they were returned, of having been so helplessly and violently bounced on the alien's huge meat.

"Ho-how do we...? Does Doctor Crusher-?"

"The entire group is being affected, including Doctor Crusher."

Alyssa stared as the ramifications of this, especially considering what had happened with Guarag'la and friends, set in. She was about to start asking a lot of fearful and confused questions, opening her mouth and taking a breath for the first one before T'vor cut her off.

"We do not have much time before your cognitive abilities degrade to uselessness, Ensign. Listening to me now is the logical course."

Ogawa hesitantly nodded, looking across the small clearing to Doctor Crusher. She was taking a tricorder reading of Councillor Troi's moist vagina with an odd smile. Wesley held Troi's legs spread to a degree that surprised Ogawa almost as much as what she was actually seeing. Surely, that was a very inappropriate way to perform a-

"As you may already understand, the plasmic energy in the mist is affecting your ability to rationally control your thinking and behaviour. This effect seems to be cancelled out by the introduction of stress stimuli. Having greater mental control over my behaviour, I have been logically placed in command. We can not help your condition, Nurse Ogawa, but we will take care of you while you are... degraded. However, the next time the away team is introduced to stress stimuli, you must be prepared to support my actions. Do you understand?"

Alyssa found it odd that Dr. Crusher hadn't come to her with this herself. This, after all, was how any transfer of command was done, and out in the open so everybody could witness and know for certain that a legitimate and sanctioned transfer of command had taken place.

Looking across the clearing again, the sight of slack jawed Dr. Crusher slowly inserting two fingers up the twitching Councillor's pussy helped to explain why such standard operating procedures might not work in places like 4731J-3. Councillor Troi certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, and Ogawa let a giggle slip at the sight of Wesley's hard cock, bursting from his briefs while his balls hovered just inches from Troi's mouth. If he moved back a step or two, she could-

"Nurse Ogawa!" T'vor snapped, centering Alyssa's already fading mind for the time being. "The next time you find your mind to be lucid, you must be prepared to support my command. Our very lives could depend on it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ensign, I-I'll support you," the nurse hesitantly agreed, having forgotten all about the non-existent threat from the woods. "So, uh... what about the Highland aliens?"

"What about them?"

"What will we do when we meet them? What if they want... you know..."

"Given the sensitive nature of our nutritional requirements while on this planet, it is logical to expect some level of sexual contact with the inhabitants of this world. The danger lies in the fact that we would be viewed as an 'omen' should the inhabitants of this world come to understand how we arrived here. Please do not forget that we are dealing with a primitive race, whose cultural traditions and beliefs may surprise us, to say nothing of what they may be capable of doing within these cultural traditions and beliefs. I urge extreme caution when judging their state of mind based on Councillor Troi's empathic abilities in the moment. You must understand and see the logic in my words."

Ogawa understood and saw the logic in T'vor's words, nodding her head and thereby unknowingly removing the need for a mind meld. She was beginning to feel light headed and was about to ask T'vor if she was sure she couldn't do anything to help her when she was distracted by Wesley Crusher. Shockingly naked, the face of the normally mild mannered boy held an expression that she found somewhat reminiscent of some faces she'd seen in an insane asylum during her nurse's training, and he was hastily making for the two young women.

With her medical tricorder, Dr. Crusher carefully scanned Councillor Troi's bared vagina. Below it, her anus still appeared stretched, but was doing much better than she'd have thought, crediting the exceptional nutritional elements of Mongo jizz. The readings seemed to say as much, though she was having trouble interpreting some of the more complex readings.

"Deanna," she announced, uncomfortably clearing her throat. "I'm afraid I'll have to perform a-a physical... examination..."

"Wh-what do you- mmmm...?"

"Does this hurt?" Beverly asked with her best bedside tone and smile as she stroked Deanna's outer labia with her index finger.

"No, it- (si-igh) oooh..."

"Can I help, Mom?"

Her first impulse was to allow it. It wasn't often the intelligent young man took an interest in her work, and she thought of it as a sort of compliment, but the idea seemed unethical. As it was, he probably shouldn't be holding her patient's legs spread while she gingerly traced circles around Troi's anal ring.