4731J-3 Ch. 03

Story Info
Wow!
11.3k words
4.63
9.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 06/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

Chapter 03

I saw you having an orgasm

The shuttle crew non-officially declared a halt for the day. Wesley used his phaser to start a fire shortly after Guarag'la and his friends left to continue their Omen quest, oblivious to the fact they'd already completed it. In the meantime, Doctor Crusher painfully dragged herself to each survivor, starting with Deanna, in order to assess their medical conditions.

Of great help in this was a curious, ongoing warmth that radiated from her stomach outward, carrying with it a feeling of vitality and energy. She assumed this to be the effect of the super food, the Mongo semen and, were it not for the trauma her nether regions had suffered, she'd be more than ready to walk throughout the night if need be.

As for Troi, the Enterprise's Councillor was spread eagled on her chest in the watery red mud, bare crotch in the air as Beverly gingerly scanned her gaping orifices. The alluring brunette quietly moaned, knees spread out in the mud while her colleague gave her the news with a hopeful smile.

"There's no tearing, but... you're very... well, we can tighten you up again once we have access to the Enterprise's sickbay."

Troi gave no impression that she'd heard, or understood Beverly's findings, but the Doctor was only happy she could properly interpret the tricorder's readings to pay much attention to this. It seemed her orgasmic release had somehow cleared her thinking, just as her natural reaction to seeing Guarag'la and friends had. Crusher determined that intellectual dysfunction and the behavioural trend towards mindless sexual depravity were overridden by sexual orgasm, or if some external stimuli triggered a 'fight or flight' physical reaction, such as what happened when they'd first met Guarag'la and his friends.

Ogawa was a total bimbo up until the point where she understood she was about to feel a lot of pain. She was then once again the strong minded professional Beverly knew as her friend and colleague, at least until she was practically split open by Larg's huge penis. As for the acute sexual arousal itself, was it possible this the brain's natural way of regaining control over its compromised frontal lobe?

She moved on, leaving the practically comatose Councillor to assess the others. When she was finished, finding much the same physical symptoms in the other women, but to a lesser severity, she sat spread legged in the mud, pointing the tricorder at her crotch as Wesley watched from the fire.

His mother's gap seemed even wider now, the sexy and lewd Starfleet chevron shaved into her mons tearing at Wesley's decaying morality. He wondered if it was necessary for her to physically prod her vagina with the tricorder, breathing heavily as she pressed it to the gaped hole Borag had been fucking. She shuddered, eyes flickering until they caught his.

Eyes bulging, he quickly turned his head. Staring at another dismally depressing mud island failed to erase the mental image his eyes had confirmed moments before, nor the urge to grab his Johnson and-

"Wesley..."

It was his mother. While he'd been obsessing on the sight of her severely abused vagina and the horny examination she'd just given herself, she'd approached from behind.

"I'm afraid I have to take some readings of your... your anus."

From ten feet away, T'vor expelled a long, satisfied moan as she rolled in the muck, spent and happily smiling as Ogawa lay inert beside her.

"Pull your underwear down, and spread your legs," Crusher ordered as softly as she could.

"Y-yes, Mom," Wesley agreed, standing up to pull his briefs down.

It didn't matter. The entire group had seen his genetalia by that point, but that didn't help his feelings as he waited for his mother's scans of his anal ring.

"Did... did they penetrate your... anus, Mom?"

"No," Beverly replied, trying to sound professional, though she knew her son needed his mother.

"Well... they did it to me," he needlessly told her, looking for something in return.

"I know. Your sphincter is... uh... you're going to be alright, Wesley," she replied, shaking off a sudden temptation to insert her index finger into her son's anus.

"But, it hurts," he complained.

"I know, but that will go away. We all feel the same way, so we're going to just rest here for the remainder of the day."

"I feel strange inside," he shared. "Sort of warm and jumpy, but in a good way."

"Yes, it-it's their semen."

Wesley had nothing to say to this, but asked a moment later, "Is Councillor Troi going to be okay?"

"Yes, she just needs some time."

"Ogawa looks..."

"I know," Beverly worried, bringing her scans of her son's anal cavity to a close. "I'm a little worried about Alyssa, but..."

"What were her tricorder readings?" Wesley asked, closing his legs as it dawned on him afresh that he was having this conversation with his mother while both of them were completely naked.

"I... I can't interpret them," Beverly admitted in frustration. "I mean, I can see that there's no reason to worry, but I can't..."

"It's okay," he said.

Crusher nodded, suddenly spotting her panties in the mud.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"I-I saw you having an orgasm."

"Uh... yes, well you've seen a lot of things that... Wesley, I'm sorry. All we can do is our best."

" ... I did too."

Beverly looked at her son, remembering the expression on his face while Guarag'la's tail was looped around the base of his hardened penis as it fucked his young anus. At the moment, his expression was one of humiliation and shame, but there was something else there as well. It was a strange kind of unsure excitement, the kind of excitement that young people have when they discover the pleasure their bodies can give them.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked in a small voice without meeting his eyes.

" ... Yeah. Not at first, but... Mom, do you have to...?"

"What?"

"When you write your report, do you have to include that I was...?"

"I'm sorry, but yes," she replied. "I can't falsify my report, no matter how... uncomfortable we'll be once the Captain reads it."

She left him with that, picking up her panties and grimly putting them back on, covering what she could of herself as she tried to cover her current inadequacies in talking to her son.

As far as she knew, he'd just had the first sexual experience of his life and, instead of it being with some attractive young woman, it had been a sodomization performed by the tail of a male alien. A pre-warp savage at that. He had to be confused and unsure of how to feel about it, but that wasn't the kind of conversation Beverly felt up to just then.

With a heavy sigh, she washed the matter from her mind, allowing herself to at least feel some relief that she'd found a nutrition source for the group. It even replaced water, and what a nutrition source! Beverly herself could list a number of Federation scientists who would love to get their hands on a sample. Due to the massive load the Mongoloid's could carry in their scrotums, Beverly's hunger had been as well satisfied as her stretched and pounded pussy, and the ghost of a smile touched her lips as she began doing what she could to help Deanna and Alyssa rest more comfortably for the night.

There's a bright side to this?

Just before they'd met Guarag'la and friends, Doctor Crusher and Councillor Troi had decided that their progress through the forest might be hastened by using the mud islands instead of forcing their way through the ever thickening water. This would have required them to step from one to the next and, as the mud islands had gotten much closer, this idea seemed to hold promise.

On the morning of their third day on 4731J-3, however, none of the group felt up to doing what it would take to make their legs span the distance between the islands, and Crusher decided to return to the gel water.

Deanna was coherent and able to walk with some assistance. With the exception of Ogawa, the rest of the group tended to stare at the Councillor when she wasn't looking, mortified at how she'd been used, amazed that her anus had survived it.

Ogawa had woken up groaning, but with a smile. The brief reappearance of her intellect had drained away overnight, but Crusher saw this as a good thing as it kept her happy and moving.

T'vor, who had also replaced her panties, sat in the mud with a contented expression, her back against a tree as she spoke to Wesley.

"Of course I orgasmed," she replied to Wesley's inquiry. "Did you not see his cock?"

"But, didn't it hurt?" Wesley asked, having indeed seen Guarag'la's cock.

"Yes, but that was part of what made it so enjoyable."

"Is that why my mother orgasmed?"

"Your mother came?"

"Yes."

"Hm. Probably. Many women like to feel used, Wesley. If it hurts, that is all for the better."

"Did you like it when he had his tail up your...?"

"My ass?"

"Yes," he replied, trying to keep his eyes from T'vor's magnificent, muddy breasts, though he wondered why he'd bother at that point.

"I very much liked it. It did things for me that..."

"I know."

T'vor slowly looked at Wesley, her smirk asking the question.

"I'm not sure... how I feel about... about that."

"You enjoyed it?" she more assumed than asked.

"Yes," he admitted, hanging his head.

"Good for you," T'vor replied.

"But it was a male," Wesley countered.

"Wesley, unless one is trying to procreate, sex is only sex. If it brings pleasure, what logical difference does it make which gender is accomplishing this for you?"

"It's just... what will Captain Picard think? How will Commander Riker look at me once he reads Mom's report?"

"It won't be just you," T'vor noted.

"But it'll be different for me," Wesley moped. "I'll be the officer-the male officer- who came while being sodomized by an alien. Can you imagine how that will be for me if it gets to the Academy?"

With a raised brow, she was forced to agree, saying, "I can see how that prospect may be an uncomfortable one for you, especially considering what you must do in order to feed yourself for however long we're here."

Wesley closed his eyes, sighing in resignation.

"However, you should look at what they call, 'the bright side'."

"There's a bright side to this?"

"Yes. We now have something to eat. We now know we can survive until the Enterprise rescues us. Surely public shame would be preferable to death?"

"I'll let you know."

An hour later, Wesley still moped as he pushed through the gel water. Following the example of the women, he'd dunked himself, using the thick stuff to remove the mud from his body, and his straining hard penis shone through his saturated briefs as he led the group. He felt better for having removed the mud, but he still worried about how all this would make him look once his mother submitted her report. He wasn't even sure his mother really understood what was at stake for him in that report. He wondered if the plasmic energy in the mist was retarding her ability to see what she'd do to him if her account entailed his sodomization and subsequent orgasm. What other explanation could there be?

Ogawa only faintly remembered why she was so sore. Larg had fucked her good and hard with his big, life supporting penis and now, despite the pain that made walking difficult, she felt a deep satisfaction that she never would have guessed at. She walked along, pushing her legs through the ooze with a mindless little grin, the front panel of her ruined panties hanging over her pounded vagina. Were it not for the fact that she required at least one garment for her com badge, she'd have removed them before they left their campsite that morning.

Crusher walked along beside Ogawa, physically supporting her when she needed it. Thankfully, the nurse didn't talk. Beverly supposed it was because she only remembered what had happened to her and not the pain that her mind had blocked out. Up ahead, Wesley led without ever turning around, and Beverly found it hard to remove from her mind the fact that her boy had been sodomized by an alien.

Behind Crusher and Ogawa, T'vor and Councillor Troi made their way, the Ensign's hand on Deanna's elbow and forearm for support. Troi, still in a mild state of shock after what had happened, felt comforted by this. Once again, the young Vulcan Officer was there for her in her time of need, her strong, confident hands guiding and reassuring.

Her thong had been completely destroyed but, with T'vor's help, she was able to get her slick, muddy breasts back into their cammie before being helped into the gel water for a strangely refreshing bath. The stuff had left a shiny, slippery residue over all of them, and the feel of it, combined with the fact that her destroyed pussy was now fully exposed, aroused her despite her condition.

T'vor's feeling of contentment had remained with her. As she'd reminded Wesley, the problem of their survival had been solved and she very much enjoyed the pounding she'd gotten. Of all the women, she was the least physically affected by her violation, and she was curious about what it must have been like for Deanna when Borag forced his member up her anus.

"You're curious about something," Deanna said, eyes on the gel water ahead of them.

"Yes, Councillor. I was wondering what it must have been like to have your ass fucked like that."

Vulcans often had a way of being direct, but T'vor's added choice of words brought a barely supressed gasp to Deanna's lips.

"Uhm... it hurt."

"Yes..." T'vor replied, expecting more than the obvious.

"We were only supposed to suck their penises. But, things happened so fast, and I-I liked his tail. Not at first. At first, that hurt too, but after I got used to it, I-I liked it. Then his cock was... so big. Just... so big, and the pain. I... I came. I don't know how I could have, but I came hard."

"Did you like his cock in the end, Councillor? The way you'd come to like his tail?"

" ... Yes."

"Mmm. Do you suppose this is the sort of treatment we'll receive when we have to feed from the Highland tribe?"

Deanna's step faltered at this, but T'vor easily caught her weight.

"T'vor, do you really think it will be a month before the Enterprise finds us?"

"Possibly."

"Oh my god... It's only the third day, and I've already been... What are we going to do?"

"We are going to survive, Councillor."

Before another three hours could pass, the group was finding it almost impossible to squeeze between the mud islands and, after making their painful way up to one of them, Crusher called for a rest. She sat in the mud, her mind having trouble centering on any one thing. It seemed she should be giving the group a pep talk, or the five of them should be going over strategy, or something or other, but she didn't have any pep to talk, or any idea of strategy beyond what they were doing. Then it occurred to her that she could be using this time to make out with Deanna.

She looked over at the Betazoid, sitting on her outer thigh with her legs closed, T'vor's arm around her shoulders. Her nipples were astoundingly erect and Beverly wondered that any of them could be horny after what they'd endured the day before, because it certainly wasn't cold that had brought them out. Crusher wondered if she should simply go sit on her other side and begin kissing her. She doubted Troi would mind, and T'vor would probably only join in.

A soft whimpering sound distracted her attention from one nipply colleague to another. Alyssa Ogawa's nipples, if anything, were even longer than Deanna's as she sat with her legs spread, playing with her clitoris. In a sense, it was a shocking embarrassment to see her nurse performing such a personal procedure on herself, but not much of a surprise at that point. With some dismay, she took note of Wesley watching with wide eyes, his hardened manhood out of his briefs as he played with it. She stared at it, his massaging hand and his swollen balls. Just the night before, he'd swallowed every last drop of Guarag'la's cum as she massaged the alien penis for him, and she found the memory enjoyable.

By the time Wesley rose, Ogawa was the center of the team's attention, her little gasps of delight and low moans of pleasure an effective distraction until Wesley shoved his member into her mouth.

"Mmmm!" she commented, immediately sucking at his length, forcing a groan from his mouth as he watched the bimbo nurse. It took less than thirty seconds to cum into her mouth, and his cries left no doubt in the minds of his onlookers as to what had happened.

"Wesley!" Beverly croaked, suddenly realizing that she might have put a stop to his advance before things went as far as they had.

"Mguu- (gulp) Mmmm, mmm- (gulp) mmm..." Ogawa crooned, fingering herself as she lewdly swallowed Wesley's hot, sticky load.

But Beverly could only sit there, stunned as her still hard son quickly forced Ogawa to her back. As though transfixed by the scene, she then only watched her son, a hedonistic expression of desperate intent such as she'd never seen on his young face before. He practically threw himself on her and she showed no resistance, only a vapid smile as his cockhead slopped and slid around her ready opening.

And then there they were, Doctor Crusher's head nurse and her son jerkily copulating like animals in the mud. As much as she knew she shouldn't be allowing this to happen, it was also very arousing, and they both seemed to be very much enjoying themselves, despite Ogawa's howling.

As did Beverly, Councillor Troi only watched the two members of their group raunchily fucking. T'vor's hand had somehow found its way down Deanna's cammie, and the moaning Betazoid was enjoying a rather nice nipple tugging as Ogawa's hands gripped Wesley's buttocks in an attempt to pull him further inside her.

From Wesley's perspective, there was no choice in his advance on his mother's head nurse. He'd been sitting there, hard as ever, surrounded by four half naked, attractive women, one of them playing with herself. On top of this, the events of the day before had developed a need to prove his masculinity in some way, even if only to himself. Watching Ogawa, one of the people who wouldn't even be alive were it not for him, he had no trouble seeing that T'vor had been correct in that her body really was her only use.

He didn't remember when he got his penis out, when he began stroking it as he watched Ogawa's finger probing behind her hanging panties. He didn't even remember making the conscious decision to approach her, to make use of the silly little bimbo as he plugged his Johnson into her mouth. It felt like it exploded on orgasm, and it was only then and because of his mother's cry that he remembered he'd had an audience.

But his mother didn't stop him, only sat with a stunned expression as he pushed her giggling nurse down to the mud where he would do what he pleased with her despite his mother.

Troi could only stare, unable to understand why Beverly wasn't putting a stop to this incredibly erotic event. Both Wesley's and Alyssa's emotions carried unfiltered to the empath's senses, making her moan as she flinched to T'vor's nipple tugging. She looked up into the eyes of the brave young Vulcan woman, her hero and saviour, as the ensign's long fingers splayed over her temple and her voice whispered in a soft, inviting tone.

"My mind to your mind... My thoughts to your thoughts..."

Troi shuddered, plunging into a deep mind meld with T'vor, a place where every inch of her was suddenly being molested.

"Ohh..." she mewled once.

Beverly couldn't believe it. The entire group had just suffered a physically traumatic sexual experience, and yet there they were, mired down in their own sexual depravity. How would she ever get them to the Highland? What was worse, her own hormones were aching and it was a curious form of torture for her to simply sit in the mud and watch her son and nurse fucking while T'vor and Deanna passionately made out.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers