4731J-3 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,257 Followers

Councillor Troi's orgasm was as sudden as it was intense. Taking T'vor by surprise, she found it necessary to apply more strength to holding the Betazoid's legs spread as mother and son tongues competed, often licking one another in sopping up her hot, sticky spray. When it was over,

"Doctor, I think it would be wise for you to examine yourself now."

Still somewhat stunned at having again licked Deanna to orgasm, this time with the help of her son, Crusher's mind jammed at this wisdom. But T'vor's next instruction somehow made it seem reasonable.

"Councillor Troi will examine me, and Nurse Ogawa will have to assist you as she can."

"Un-understood," Crusher managed.

Retrieving the external scanner from Troi, she tried to ignore Wesley as he slowly pumped his ever hardened rod in obvious, grinning anticipation of watching his mother scan her vagina and anus. Once again, she understood how unethical this was, wrong even, but the situation was what it was and orders were orders. So Beverly stood and began lowering her panties, exposing her red, pubic Starfleet insignia again as Wesley licked his lips. Leaving them on the pink moss, she again sat on the fallen tree trunk, raising one foot and turning slightly so she could use her hand as a prop behind her. With her thighs lewdly spread, Beverly looked up with an awkward smile for her head nurse.

But Ogawa didn't notice. Though she knew it was Mongo semen she needed, her eyes were trained on Wesley's sex organ as he stared in perverted wonder at his mother's.

"Alyssa, I... could you help me examine my vagina and anus?"

Crusher was doubtful she'd even get the woman's attention, but her awkward plea had not fallen upon deaf ears. Though hesitantly, Ogawa did turn to face her superior, some of the open lust in her expression being replaced by something resembling the helpful colleague Crusher had come to know aboard the Enterprise.

"Of course, Doctor," she replied with an all too helpful grin, removing two fingers from her wet gash to approach.

Across from her, T'vor had removed her panties as well and was in the act of re-straddling Deanna's smiling face. She twitched, a crooked smile appearing as she settled her slit over the councillor's waiting lips. The ensign's eyes then fluttered and closed, unmistakable pleasure breaking out over her face as she moaned to the wet sounds of Deanna's tongue and lips. The older woman's hands again found T'vor's hips, caressing their way up to her full breasts to appreciatively knead and squeeze as she delightedly sucked pussy for the first time in her life.

With his mother's angered impatience towards him almost forgotten in the face of these latest excitingly perverse events, Wesley's attention now oscillated between his mother's slutty exposure and the incredible sight of Councillor Troi avidly sucking pussy. And as Ogawa took the external scan device from Crusher, still sticky wet from Troi's natural lubricants, Wesley couldn't help but notice the same thick, whitish lubricant oozing from his mother's beautiful pussy. Without hesitation, the bimbo used the implement to part Crusher's lips, slowly pushing it up inside her.

"Uhhh..." the doctor quietly moaned, her pelvis jerking a little to the undeniable pleasure. "Oh... Oh, Alyssa... Oooh!"

A breathless gasp from T'vor distracted his attention to Councillor Troi's hands as they pinched T'vor's nipples. The ensign was slowly, grindingly humping her face with her eyes closed in sweet, building pleasure, and Wesley wondered why she was showing such comparative tenderness towards Troi.

But this question quickly vanished from his mind as the sight of Troi's unguarded pussy slammed his awareness. With the realization that there was absolutely nothing stopping him from fucking the beautiful councillor, he straddled the fallen trunk without hesitation, taking her ankles in hand to once again spread her legs with a perverted grin. She put up no resistance and he soon found himself breaching her pussy lips with his cockhead.

"Mm-lammm?!" she mewled, obviously enjoying the sensation as he slowly pushed his way inside the mature woman's opening. "Mmm-(slu-upp!)-mmmm..."

With a broken groan, he looked down again, savouring the moment as he felt her vaginal muscles hugging his member. She felt better than Ogawa and, as he began slowly pumping, his previously damaged sense of self-worth again rose.

To his side, his mother also groaned, spreading her thighs further as she watched Ogawa's slickened forefinger slowly disappear up her easily accommodating anal pucker. The thick fluid that had escaped her pussy had run down her crotch, lubricating this opening as well and probably helping to contribute to the fact that there was almost no pain. Quite to the contrary, this portion of the exam felt very good, but it was about to get better.

"Alyssaaaa!" she gasped, flinching as the tip of her nurse's tongue hesitantly touched the flow from her spread lips. Oh! Oh, Alyssa!"

"Mmmm... Oh, Doctor, your pussy tastes delicious!" she joyously reported.

"(Gasp!)" Crusher breathlessly replied.

While the sight of her head nurse licking her hot, wet genetalia was almost unbelievable, it was also undeniably arousing, her emboldened tongue now lapping up more of her thick essence and soon finding her erect clitoris.

"Oh, gaawd! ... Oh, gaaaawwd?!"

The doctor's head lolled as Ogawa applied herself in earnest, her helplessly rolling eyes catching sight of Wesley's slim, naked hips energetically pumping Troi's pussy. The expression on his young face was one of complete, oblivious pleasure as Troi whimpered and cried into T'vor's snatch.

Proving the current theory correct, Ogawa was easily able to slip another finger inside Beverly's anus, now delightfully fucking that orifice as an orgasm began building from between the doctor's legs. The hand she wasn't using to prop herself with was now at the back of the bimbo nurse's head, her long nails caressing her scalp as Ogawa sucked from her pussy, flicking her oversensitive clitoris with her tongue.

But T'vor was the first to reach orgasm, turning her face to the orange sky to cry out repeated, hoarse moans as her pelvis raunchily bucked. Deanna happily sucked in the young Vulcan's thick ejaculate, swallowing as much as she could. She could also feel herself coming close once again as she empathically shared the emotional release of T'vor along with the building sexual crescendos of the other three away team members. She knew it was Wesley who was pounding her vagina but, in the moment, that fact was of no importance to her.

"Aaaahh!" Wesley practically screamed as the first heavy shot of his semen blasted the insides of Deanna's canal. "Aa-aaahh! Ahhh, fuuu-! Fuuuuck! Ahh-hhh!"

Shot after shot exploded from his swelled balls, driving him almost mad with inhuman pleasure prolonged. Looking down, his mind barely registered the flood of cum running from the councillor's helpless pussy until the spurting gush finally petered out. Staggering backwards, Wesley only stayed on his feet by the support of the fallen tree trunk he straddled.

"Alyssa!" Beverly desperately piped. "A-Alyssa! ... Oh gawd, Alyssa, you're gonna make- you're gonna make me cum! Oh, fuck, lick me!" I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING! ALYSSA, I'M CUMMING SO HAAAARD!!"

Wesley watched, not even recovered from his own mind shattering orgasm, as his mother gyrated and flailed to her own. Her screams became incoherent until she fell from the trunk she'd been sitting on to the soft, mossy pink floor of the forest.

I'm afraid I'll have to include this in my report

As she walked, the mind of Doctor Beverly Crusher was in turmoil. While the afterglow of the best orgasm of her life remained with her, that same violent orgasmic release had cleared the slushy confusion of her mind well enough that she could feel the personal shock over the fact that she'd allowed it to happen. Yes, Nurse Ogawa had licked her to sexual oblivion, and how would she ever work with her again? On the other hand, a part of her wondered why the two hadn't hooked up before this. Alyssa was an intelligent, (at least before she'd come to 4731J-3) and attractive young woman with whom she shared the same professional interests. They'd always gotten along well and both women considered the other as more than just colleagues. So, why hadn't they been a couple before now? Was it possible that she was reading too much into one orgasm, no matter how good it was? Of course, the fact that they were colleagues was one good reason, but another was the obvious fact that they were both women.

While human society had come a long way in terms of tolerance towards individualism, helped along during the last few hundred years by contact with alien races, the fact was that interspecies relationships were more acceptable to modern human society than homosexuality.

The reason for this was the 2098 discovery that homosexuality was caused by a complex set of chemical imbalances in the brain. Affected youth received proper treatment and counselling while those older sufferers of the condition eventually died off, having refused the treatment on the prideful and misguided basis that there was nothing wrong with them and never was. Since then, homosexuality had been seen as a slightly embarrassing, but curable medical condition and had slowly disappeared from the human populace, forever consigned to history along with such conditions as asthma and cystic fibrosis

However, this was not to say that same sex coupling did not still exist. For some, the belief that love for another wasn't limited by gender remained, even though they themselves weren't homosexual. This segment of human society, while not actually homosexual in the biological sense, were seen as simply perverted and there wasn't any cure for that other than counselling, which they more often than not rejected. Consequently, the social progress that was made by what was in antiquity called the LGBT community was wiped out in the time it took to administer the cure, at the same time forcing those who saw a broader definition to love right back into the closet.

In addition, there were also those who sometimes practiced same sex coupling simply because it was perverted and their particular sexuality craved perversion. Very often, these same people would enjoy sex with the strangest aliens they could find for the very same reasons, proving that same sex couplings within their own species really was a perverse kink for them, and they privately maintained that they had every right to enjoy this, or any kink they wished, providing all involved parties were consenting adults and that they weren't hurting anybody.

Since coming to 4731J-3, the plasmic mist's effects had forced upon Crusher's mind a new understanding of these perverse desires still enjoyed by those in the proverbial closet. She'd never had any perverse desires before then, certainly none that involved other women, and she was well aware that only the local environment had allowed these entanglements to begin with. The trouble was that she was just as aware that said local environment had nothing to do with her immense enjoyment of them.

Was it possible that sex was only sex, no matter who it was administering its pleasures? In that way, was sex with a woman really any different from sex with a dildo? The use of such implements, while not spoken of publicly, certainly wasn't looked down upon, so why was it that sex with a member of one's own gender was?

As far as Deanna went, the sexual acts she'd had with her, while certainly enjoyable, weren't the same as what she'd shared with Alyssa. Though Beverly wouldn't kid herself into thinking that the enjoyment she'd experienced with either one of them wasn't one of perversion, the fact was that it was somehow more personal with her head nurse. The only reason for this that she could come up with was that she liked Alyssa a lot more. On the Enterprise, Deanna was a lot more irritating and nosy. Nobody really wanted a councillor around to begin with, much less an empathic one, and it was a given that most strong minded individuals such as herself practically lived in fear of being ordered to report to one, but Alyssa was a nurse. She was tough, yet tender, caring, but not nosy and intrusive.

And she really knew how to use her tongue.

Beyond these questions still existed the more practical one of how Alyssa, walking along ahead of her, would feel about what had happened between them once this was all over with, assuming they survived. After being used by Guarag'la and friends, then Wesley on two different occasions, would she see what she and Beverly had shared as being any different? For that matter, Beverly suddenly wondered, how did Alyssa feel about their sexual encounter right now?

Deanna's mind didn't hold quite the same turmoil that Beverly's did. Though fully aware of the societal closet in which humanity's same sex couples were forced to live, at least on Earth and other mainly human colonies, Betazed was much more open to such things and always had been. In a society of telepaths, this lifestyle could never be hidden. There were no closets and, therefore, nothing really came as any surprise. It wasn't even accurate to say these couples were tolerated, as such a word would suggest they represented a helplessly imperfect situation that could hopefully change at some future point. When everyone's individuality exists within a community's telepathic awareness of each of its members, acceptance of homosexuality and bisexuality was natural and inevitable.

After her father had died, her mother had coexisted with two different women, one Human and one Betazoid. Of course, she'd driven both of them away with her often irritating eccentricities, but Deanna had come to see these arrangements as normal long before she'd ever joined Starfleet. For her, it was sad that Humanity couldn't get over its limited mindset towards intimacy, sad that those Humans who could, such as the late Tasha Yar, had to limit themselves to the opposite sex anyway because of society's fearful viewpoints.

As she walked, Troi smiled sadly at the memory of their original Security Chief. There had been an unspoken attraction between them almost from the start and, while Deanna was never quite sure if Tasha knew her attraction was reciprocated, the blonde's feelings for her were quite empathically clear, though she tried hard to quell them. Just as strong as these feelings were Tasha's fears of how others would react if her appreciation for other women ever became public knowledge.

At such times, it was easy for Deanna to see her mother's point of view where Humans were concerned, and easy to believe that her own Human father must have been quite personally evolved for her to have loved him as she obviously had. After Tasha's death, Deanna had often regretted not opening up to her, had often regretted the wasted opportunity to come to know one another better. As much as the so-called mainstream of Human society found same sex couples disgusting, it was things like this that made Deanna see the mainstream as the truly disgusting segment of society.

Looking to the head of their short column, she knew that T'vor harboured no such fears. Like Tasha, she was young and strong, brave and intelligent, so full of life and love that she was willing to explore. If this was another opportunity, Deanna resolved not to waste it.

This thought of un-wasted opportunities put her in mind of what had happened as she so thoroughly enjoyed her first pussy. At the same time, Wesley was using his opportunity to fuck hers until he came what seemed like a litre right inside her. It ran out of her when she stood, white and gooey, down the inside of her thigh as he continued to stroke his meat, still hard and staring at the messy cream pie he'd left. It was hard to tell herself that she didn't enjoy it. His young man meat felt larger than it had looked and it was quite satisfying, but it was Wesley. Wasn't it? And now he'd be back for more. Wouldn't he?

At the rear of the line, Wesley could hardly wait for the next rest stop so he could go back for more of Councillor Troi. It was almost all he could think about, other than his memory's flashes of his mother having her pussy licked to orgasm by her head nurse.

His entire scrotum now hung free from his briefs along with an inch at the bottom of his shaft. He could feel the insides of his thighs brushing it as he walked and it was driving him wild. While this odd affliction did concern him on some level, it was hard to be that concerned, considering the end result.

Back to his latent priority, Wesley eyed Councillor Troi's bare posterior, wiggling along in that way it had, her blue garter belt and cammie accentuating the body that had withstood two solid fuckings by a couple of long and stoutly endowed aliens, plus once up her anus. Perhaps that would be his next target. Her anus, or her mouth. One thing was for sure, T'vor wouldn't stop him. She certainly hadn't the first time, indicating that she was only using the councillor like he wanted to, just as she'd indicated she should be used.

Back to his mother, Wesley thought about how it would be to fuck her, shoving his achingly hard cock right up her cunt, fucking her and fucking her until he pulled himself free to release his mighty load in her face as she sat for it like the slut she was, and-

He'd been fondling himself as these thoughts ran through his mind, but he'd stopped, looking down to lower his briefs to the top of his thighs. With furrowed brow, he inspected his Johnson for a moment, being careful not to accidently stun it with his phaser.

It seemed bigger.

With a dreamy smile for her half naked hero up ahead, Councillor Troi was more than surprised to be snapped out of her lesbian fantasies by the sight of Wesley crusher. He was right in front of her, grabbing her by the shoulders with a desperate, almost maniacal expression.

"Hey!" Troi protested. "Wesley, what are you do-? Wesley!"

He'd grabbed her cammie and yanked it down hard to the sound of tearing seams. Her breasts immediately fell out but, more importantly, the half demented youth was forcing her to the ground.

"No, st-! No, Wesley, don't! ... Heeeeelp!"

The next thing Troi knew, she was on her knees, young Acting Ensign Wesley Crusher forcing his cock past her lips and into her mouth.

"Hggllpp! Hummmbbpp! Mmmmmm! (choke!) Gglrrkk! Gmmm?!"

"Wesley!" his mother scolded, coming to a stop two feet away, but not doing anything to help.

Ogawa watched from her side, grinning as the walking cock choked lucky Deanna while T'vor watched from almost ten meters ahead.

The councillor's eyes were wide, staring up at the previously polite and almost sickeningly well behaved youth as he gripped her head in his hands, unrepentantly using it as a masturbatory aid. There seemed little doubt now that Wesley was longer, thicker, and just as her panicked memory recalled the volume of the little pervert's load, his pelvis shuddered with the first heavy spurt, straight down her throat.

In shock, Troi choked, dispelling some as Wesley pulled back a little to splash the inside of her mouth. Four heavy spurts later, Deanna could feel the stuff hanging from the roof of her mouth, slowly being pushed to the back of her mouth by the still pumping cock of the acting ensign. Her lips created a seal, keeping all of his seed in her mouth until her eyes rolled, swallowing her mouthful as Wesley almost cried in extreme pleasure. He staggered backward, pulling his invader from Troi's used mouth to splatter her upper lip.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,257 Followers